Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 58 of 63 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,450 of 1575

Thread: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

Post Thanks / Like

re: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

Quote Originally Posted by Scamtracker-Jaap View Post
    A statement of Herr Rudi Engelsberger, CEO of Flexkom. .... New and pretty original however is that he claims that two Country Managers (CM) were actually scammers. ... But it is more likely that this is just another lie. ...It was the CM's who did it!
    If it is true than is shows the CEO is incompetent. Any large organisation should have management structures which ensure compliance and prevent members of the organisation ( including the CEO) from hiving off any of the organisation's money or assets.

Anyway, here is the statement, complete with typo's and all:

Dear FlexCom Partner, Kreuzlingen, 2014/09/25

In the last few days there have been several emails and links to dubious internet sites received from our partners with desperate tries, to lead those FlexCom sales partners away from their path of success. ...
    lol was Driscoll at the cross pitching or was it someone else?
    This statement includes my own personal opinion which I of course stand behind completely.
    In other words this is opinion dressed up as fact but Ill offer "argument from authority" to suggest it is a valid position to hold. LOL "it is just what I think but it must be right because I think it"
    The initial position
    Principally it is to state that even though the internet has a lot of positive oportunities it also helped developing an incredible legal vacuum. Everybody can spread here without any judical relevance,unrestrained by law, rumours and lies about every other person. Even pictures will be published by the operators without the written consent oft he affected persons
    Apart from the grammatical and typographic errors this is reification of the internet. Also, the internet is not without regulation or without legal restraint as we have seen in the recent case of Google and the Spanish "right to be anonymous. But in a general sense there is recourse to law in terms of slander or libel as well as copyright so the "unrestricted" liability suggestion is erroneous.
    Especially in the chat rooms operated by competitors of the company those machination will be tolerated by most of the providers like Google, Twitter or Facebook under the supposedly right of „free speech“ and even promoted.
    He seemed not to notice Linkedin and others allow Ponzis and other scams to be promoted on their sites as well.
    Sometimes one feels reminded in such phases of the incredible sad times of world history with „burning of witches caused by anonymous defamations“ in the Middle-Ages or the systematical intrigues and malicious campaigns of political groups or whole state-regimes of the modern times.
    Yeah a bit like the witch hunts carried out by scam supporters on the people that expose scams.
    Legal decisions like the obligation for removal of links from citizens oft he EU- Area in the case of Google shows those problematic developments. In printed media there is the term of an account from an opposing point of view, which hasn’t been used for the Internet so far.
    This last point is just incomprehensible reification. As for Google being obliged he misses the point. They dont HAVE TO remove links but if they dont they might be liable for damages. This is an argument AGAINST his point. He is contradicting his opening statement of "no regulation" by giving examples of it!
    The dubious machination
    In the concrete case of our company some former sales partners spend their time spreading rumours. These people belong mostly from these three groups.
    The members of the first group are mostly disappointed with the sucess of the FlexCom System. When a sales partner doesn’t achieve the desired results this is very regrettable for us as a company. Because we too would increase our success through the success of this sales partner.
    Maybe this sales partner just set the wrong priorities or used the wrong activities for the realization of the business model. That does not make a sales partner a loser, but in entrepreneurship one has to learn from the experiences and initiate mprovements..And from time to time one has to realize after a time of induction phase that the necesarry work process is not so much fun after all. It is only sad if in that case one doesn’t draw a clean final stroke and uses those experiences for another career option, to be sucessful maybe in another field.
    LOL "We promised success but if it didn't work like we promised tough luck we have you money now and you are not getting it back". Try something else and chalk down our theft of your money as experience.
    The second group consists mainly of people who have shown a certain „roller-coaster effect“ in the past already. In the beginning they are extremely motivated, but at some point the disillusion starts, that even with FlexCom hard and consequent work is the cause of success. Yes it is true „ success is a matter of cause and effect“. Those people have often either not worked consequently enough or stayed in their personal comfort zone after their registration as a partner. Now they often ask themselves why their hasn’t been any success even though they haven’t acted enough. In this case it is of course better fort he own self-esteem, to dump the responsibility on the company, at best in a very loud manner. If people would have just shown the same dedication to their actions in the company.
    The old ~ "it is the lazy affiliates fault" excuse. LOL. See above re CEO responsibility.
    The persons who create the third group have often shown a very different idea of ethical faultless behavior with the sales partners. Often we have discovered those dubious and ethical reprehensible machinations and consequently parted with those persons, sometimes even without previous notice.
    LOL "People just like us hijacked our scam and took off with the cash without giving it to us"
    Two prominent cases should on this occasion serve as an example. I will refrain from a namely mention to enable them to stop those defamation:
    LOL " I will again contradict myself about saying the internet is not regulated because I was lying about defamation not being regulated and don't want to expose myself to a defamation case"

There was one person in the special position of a country manager who has received for months the special allowances (Country-Manager Bonus) , payed for by FlexCom, which should be used for the building up of a country, without using that money by the majority for the support of the sales partner in this country. When this Country Manger moved to another country he gave up the position in his original country, but hasn’t made the money available for his successor, as expected, but used it for himself.
    LOL "We kept the lion's share but He pocketed the kickbacks instead of passing some of them on!"
    He left his successor out in the rain and tried to replicate this process in a new country. As we also got at that time, parallel to those events some documented information about poaching attempts by another company we had to initiate for the protection of our employees the instant dismissal.
    LOL "We thought we could milk this a little more but others are setting up similar MLM scams before we had the chance to fold this one and move on to another"
    Another person with the special position of a Country-Manager has for months let new employees pay their licence payments on the account of said Country Manager. As those payments have not been received by FlexCom, the licences for those partners haven’t been activated, which led to an immense damage for those persons. Only by some detours have we heard about that problem quite recently, and have offered our sales partners our support and an unproblematic solution for their licences.
    LOL One guy who is an adept scammer and aware we have no compliance or control over this so called business, was even clever enough to cut out our cut and keep the lot for himself instead of being content with the small kickback we would give him. And he knows we wont be reporting him because we have no proper accounts or management systems which would indicate who paid what to him or porevent him from taking anything out without accounting for it.

Of course that sort of behavior resulted in an instant dismissal. Here have been to the best of my knowledge already some criminal complaints been initiated.
    LOL this is another lie. I obviously wont tell you where any police have been informed because you would be able to confirm it and I know we have not reported anyone. and if we start reporting then you might do it and we will end up in cuffs.
    I wish that those sales partners can assert their rights and that deceptive person will be prosecuted with the full rigour of the legistlation.
    If anyone else has your money report them but for God's sake don't mention us or report us.
    Both of those persons now try to justify their behavior with the support of their helpers through the invention and publication of untruths.
    FlexCom has like every other company collected experiences during the start-up phase and had to solve surprising challenges. But this has been also the case with all big concerns like Amazon, Microsoft or similar companys. Even one of the most successful entrepreneurs in the world, Sir Richard Branson has collected experiences, if necessary adapted strategies and if unavoidable stopped certain processes. Even so this person is a role model for a whole generation of managers.
    LOL "We know nothing about management but since we have your money and need an excuse we will give you guff about it being a learning experience again"
    [quote]
    Please do not see those comments of mine as a general cash up with critics, I just wanted to take a clear side once, as you should never allow that those rumours and persons hinder you in the achievement of your goals.
    A special comment for the end:
    I am confident, that even without my consent this statement of mine will be available on the Internet soon. That is why I want to direct my last words directly at the previously described group of people who concentrate mostly anonymously on the confusion of potentially successful partners of FlexCom to distract from their own failure.
    [quote]
    Again Ill blame everyone else in spite of claiming Im the CEO and I am responsible.
    At the same time I hereby permit the publication of my statment as I always stand behind my opinions and stand up for them.
    I will again contradict myself by saying that publishing this is "without my consent" but that "I hereby permit" it. I also say I will stand up for my words but I am too scared to libel anyione and expose myself to a defamation suit by naming anyone.
    As a person of character I find this just normal.
    Again Ill use "Argument from authority"
    But I prohibit unmistakably the in part or changed publicatin of my statement and will be personally prosecute that noncompliance as an official member of the „Bavarian Journalist Association BJV“
    He might want to contact the BJV for a spell checker and grammar checker

Now to you, dear anonymous persons:
    It is indeed a big sign of weekness to spread over Internet Sites, without publication details and therefore without judical relevant contact data, rumours and lies. Every logical thinking person knows that if you had any provable factual evidence you would not have a problem to hide behind disguised IP-Adresses but would be officially boast with your discoveries.
    Realscam is not a disguised IP.
    I know that in Sports the best player will always be the one to be attacked and put under pressure the most. We will also still disregard the blackmailing attempts directed. So you can spare yourself that time. In the last thirty years of my entrepreneurship I have often experienced people full of envy and resentment. That’s why I take those anonymous attempts as a clear acknowledgement of our head start. I offer every serious person amongst you a fair and constructive exchange. But for that I ask you to name your real personal data so I can clearly personalize you. Please think about this:
    Many of the people on RS are non anonymous althought many scammers are. By the way we can add "double standards" to the list. He wont name peopole but he wants others to produce names.

Ingenious people start works great,
    hardworking people they complete.
    Leonardo da Vinci (1452-1519), ital. artist
    Ingenious people invent flight
    People like you fly planes into buildings.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Flexsckum

Dear FlexCom Partner, Kreuzlingen, 2014/09/25

In the last few days there have been several emails and links to dubious internet sites received from our partners with desperate tries, to lead those FlexCom sales partners away from their path of success. Partially there are other companies initiating illicit unfair poachings through this channel. I am confident, that you will form your own opinion concerning all your decisions and assessments, and won’t be influenced seriously by those kind of attempts...............blah blah

Post Thanks / Like

he claims that two Country Managers (CM) were actually scammers
    Not really new but if he had outright named Driscoll, I might have believed them for a second.

Quote Originally Posted by Beacon
    If it is true than is shows the CEO is incompetent. Any large organisation should have management structures which ensure compliance and prevent members of the organisation ( including the CEO) from hiving off any of the organisation's money or assets.
    Interesting that it happens occasionally in the real world with a rogue employee but seemingly on a regular basis on these 'next big things'.

There was one person in the special position of a country manager who has received for months the special allowances (Country-Manager Bonus) , payed for by FlexCom, which should be used for the building up of a country, without using that money by the majority for the support of the sales partner in this country. When this Country Manger moved to another country he gave up the position in his original country, but hasn’t made the money available for his successor, as expected, but used it for himself.
    But it's a "bonus". Which means he did it without the incentive before he received it.

I wish that those sales partners can assert their rights and that deceptive person will be prosecuted with the full rigour of the legistlation.
    But YOU are the one with the alleged evidence and are the only one that can do something about it. But you already know that.

Quote Originally Posted by Beacon
    Realscam is not a disguised IP.
    He's not talking about realscam. He's talking about that clown that went to beep.
    Last edited by Whip; 09-30-2014 at 09:17 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

QR.png
    Go to your appStore or playStore, download FlexApp, scan the above QR code and complete the registration.
    Then check the available stores in Europe that are part of the FlexScam.... I mean FlexCom. :)
    I dare you. All.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zaneo View Post
    QR.png
    Go to your appStore or playStore, download FlexApp, scan the above QR code and complete the registration.
    Then check the available stores in Europe that are part of the FlexScam.... I mean FlexCom. :)
    I dare you. All.
    Why would anyone want that piece of trash on their phone - - if even for just a few minutes? No way!
    However, you can save us all the trouble by just posting what you found. Thanks.

By the way, is Flexkom even open in the USA? From what I can gather, the only people who didn't get the memo are either
    being paid to stay or have downlines they hope will somehow revive themselves so they can start earning the 7-figure monthly residual
    checks FOR LIFE! Which one are you?

6. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The country manager for Flexscam Italy-Giuseppe Cicorella had his back office hacked.

He gets an overide on all Italy retail sales. His commissions for Sept from sales was only 3.5O Euros@$4.41.

His salarys from agent fees was 3000 plus Euros.
    (its on the Flexscam facebook pages)

8. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

"He gets an overide on all Italy retail sales. His commissions for Sept from sales was only 3.5O Euros @$4.41."

Yes, and even these 3,50 euro are "unconfirmed". Don't know what they mean by that but it hears as if the POS systems in the stores aren't working properly. According to the Flexapp, there are about a thousand shops in Italy. If the CM then makes 3,50 euros over the last month, unconfirmed euro's even, what does that tell us? It tells us that these shops are fake! Or not working. Probably both.
    Scammers are like zombies. They lack empathy and the kind of human feelings that make life liveable

10. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=zaneo;76850
    [/QUOTE]

What a most charming and revealing slip of the tongue. Does that happen to you a lot, Zaneo? That the truth fights itself to the surface, whether you want it or not?
    Scammers are like zombies. They lack empathy and the kind of human feelings that make life liveable

12. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Judith Behr, the lawyer that sold her soul to the devil by working for Flexkom, is actively patrolling Facebook and closing anti FK pages if she can. The coverpage of the Flexshit page , https://www.facebook.com/Flexshit, was deleted by FB. It is now replaced by something more Behr proof. I changed the logo, so that it isn't Flexkom's logo anymore. Would you please have a look and comment if the change is sufficient, if this cover page is indeed invulnerable? I think it is the logo that matters. That is protected and therefore you can't use it. But the word Flexkom apparently can be used. Flexkom scam seems to be getting away with the word Flexkom in the title, after all.
    Flex Komedy House was closed by FB two times already and had to change its name. It shows where Flexkom's legal priorities are. Not in resolving the legal obstacles to finally roll out their system, that's for sure.
    Does anyone have info about this Judith Behr? Judas Behr might be more apt. Was she in the scamming business before?

Post Thanks / Like

Just in case:

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Taken from:

Shitkom, We Beneshit People

27 September

A couple of Dutch ex-Flexkom people have opened up on their expereinces in Flexkom. I have translated it into English. Worth reading, although quite long.

Goodbye to Flexkom

Dear FK colleagues, former colleagues and friends,

After much deliberation, we (Richard, Milan and Rik) decided to make public our reasons to quit Flexkom, or should we say Flexcom.

Take the trouble to read this letter and make sure you don’t also get in financial trouble, like many of us who have done FK full time for too long.

We are writing this letter not to take away your dreams but to let you know how FK shattered our dream, with, according to us, their lies, deception and pure scamming.

Below we give a summary of the last 2 years with FK as we saw it.

LICENSES:

Like everyone else we are at some point started with FK with the associated conditions, rights and obligations.

A working POS with a clientcard system, before the app and POS 3, 4 and 5 came.

These terms and conditions (think for example of getting the RC status when reaching a certain position such as SM) are continuously changed in favor of FK and to the disadvantages of the licensee.

We had junior-, business-and global, after which the VIP packages, KTM and K-packages were launched and now to top it all off the new BOTM, Blue Ocean Team Member

A little clarification:

VIP Package:

With the introduction of the VIP package not only a "free" POS device was promised but also extra earnings, commissions and very important, LIFELONG training for FREE, for yourself but also for your partner.

This package was so good that we were urgently advised by the current CM to invest these 800 euros, so that we could earn more commission and later get all training for free.

The associated bonuses of 50 euros with a max. of 500 for enrolling a VIP are for the most part not paid. Per shared app 50 euros would be paid.
    KTM PACKAGE:

The KTM package came just as quickly as it disappeared.

It was once intended to sell the POS to the retailer but with the KTM packages we could offer a ' FREE ' POS to the shopkeeper, so as to connect a large number of shops quickly.

Many hundreds of POS devices were sold and eventually, after hard work by the Dutch management, also largely shipped. However, we have had cases of people who to this day still have received no POS while having paid. Examples and proof of this are present in the Apeldoorn Office.

This of course is to blame to these people and their sponsors and no to FK, according to our CM. In some cases this will certainly be true but the amateurish administrative work of FK has certainly not helped.

INVESTOR:

During the sale of the KTM packages an investor came up who would purchase 5000 POS for the Benelux.

Contracts were signed in Munich and our CM had many thousands of euros invested in this man. However this guy was not properly screened by FK and the CM, because afterwards it turned out that this investor was a dreamer.

Marketing would be arranged by this man and so the Hague Project was born.

The Hague Project took shape in Rimini where we with a number of enthusiastic and very good colleagues came up with a plan which then was submitted to and approved by the management.

Once again hope glimmered and the conditions regarding the commissions that were linked to this we grudgingly accepted.

Richard has promoted the whole Project the Hague himself, together with the team Rimini, throughout the Netherlands and many people became enthusiastic again witnessing the more than 220 applications for the project.

The disappointment was again very great for everybody, when it became apparent that this whole project was dumped in the trashcan.

MUNICH:

After this debacle there followed a trip to Munich. It’s result we share with you so that you understand that the integrity of FK is totally nonexistent and that our directors Asker and Cengiz can NOT be trusted, to say it mildly.

The objective of this trip was to secure the Benelux for our CM, to get influence on the translations, technical support and to hear the new BCM story as well as express our complaints about the operation of our products and services that did not function properly up to that point.

Also the aim was to get 500 POS incl. marketing so that the Hague s Project could still succeed after all and we could prove that our strategy was the right one.

However, our whole plan was swiped right of the table because the CM of Belgium, Erwin Fally, was present. Our CM then said in no uncertain words that we are not going to table with this 'criminal'.

FK had long prepared the contract for the Benelux and only had not said goodbye to Erwin Fally, despite our repeated insistence of our CM to do so.

And then comes the moment where our CEO Cengiz shines and show his class.

Instead of, as we had agreed to do, resign immediately, we sat there for 2 days, listening for 18 hours to a BCM story which we never were going to run and of course Fally sat there too and was praised into heaven.

These people can manipulate so well that you get away with a good feeling, while not many of your objectives have been reached. When Richard during training of Savas commented on our app and the product, there was a furious response and the training was stopped and we were told that we would NOT be BCM if we continued to complain......

No, we had to BUILD, build and build to sell as many licenses as we could .... (we call that money raking for the company)

Eventually we thought we had agreed on the following points:

1. our CM would be the CM of the whole Benelux and E. Fally (read: 'criminal') would be pushed to the side.
    Current situation is that Fally still does the BeLux, together with our CEO Cengiz and not the CM Netherlands.

2. the translations were to be done by our people and that was partially successful were it not for the fact that many translations could not be done because of administrative disorder of FK.

3. our CM has arranged 500 POS, for which he earns great respect, including the promise for budget to paint a Hague streetcar in Flexkom colours an logo’s, which we had already promised to our stores.

As you know, we did get those 500 POS. But the promised marketing we will not get.

K-Package:

As anyone who is still active knows by now, we are now working on the next licenses. K-packages with an accompanying new strategy, the umpteenth change within the FK concept.

Like this it is impossible to get the big picture and to understand who gets which commissions and what is now the objective of FK.

A POWER TEAM
    was created with about 40 FK people, in order to reconstruct Flexkom in the Netherlands. They were promised huge earnings up to 11,000 euros per month. Unfortunately, see the e-mails of the CM, there is place but for a limited group of people in that POWER TEAM and you are no longer welcome at this time because it is full.

If one wants to remain successful in FK one will have to go with the new concept. You’ll have to invest again and buy a card á 39 euro, get new people and pay 50 euros to be able to follow the workouts for the next 48 months for free.

These of course are very different workouts that the ones that were promised to you as a VIP. Didn’t all VIP people already pay for their training by means of upgrading their license with 800 euros......RIGHT?

It is again the changing of conditions and breaking of promises and agreements.

Oh, Yes, for other meetings and trainings you have to pay your entry fee just to be informed of the latest developments in Flexkom, for example, the Mastermind sessions.

Undoubtedly, this is done with legitimate reasons, in the eyes of Flexkom, but not for us anymore.

People who have earned a certain "status" associated with a paid subscription have lost that and the accompanying benefits just like that. You as a GTM are left to deal with it.

We had more like 1500 licensees in Netherlands and there are hundreds of thousands of POS sold worldwide.

Where are these devices now and especially where are those people that ever thought to be able to achieve something for himself and had the ailing small and medium-sized enterprises.

Those are not the "right" people, the weak members of our society according to FK.

Outrageous how these people are treated by FK.

Blue Ocean Team Member (BOTM):

And Yes, as you may have read yesterday in the newsletter, also the K-Packages are on the way out and in comes something new .... The BOTM.

A new concept, devised and worked out in detail, that is going to conquer the world of MLM. With these packages, we are going to register hundreds of new people ... This is it.

The existing members (read: milk cows) can of course upgrade for ' only ' 199 euro and get again very much additional personal QR codes and the beautiful profit percentages of 20% and 10% or 20% and 20%.

ISN’T THAT THE SAME STORY WE HEARD BEFORE!

So many people went from a Global license to a VIP license, then to the K20 and now to top it all off to upgrade to a BOTM 1 or 2?
    In between, they bought a nice training permit card, that then of course is not valid for a Mastermind session.

POSITION AS RC (REGION COORDINATOR)

The well-known straw that broke the camel's back was for us that the position as RC (lifelong 5% commission from all shops in your postal code area) will cease to exist.

Most likely FK has done this on purpose, because they NEVER had any consideration for the RC 's.

Munich did not have the postal code regions (we had everything in order in Netherlands), the system could not organize the postal codes and the contracts were very often modified to render the job of the RC as difficult as possible.

It seems that FK never planned to realize the position of RC, but just used it to get a boost in the sale of licenses, with which FK had her pockets filled again.

To all of us is a big sausage was held, not once but dozens of times. We still see Asker standing on stage at various locations. Make SM in 30 days and acquire the status of RC. Existing agents could with 1 new license and SM position also make it to RC and so it came to pass. We were honored, by our CEO Asker, as Regional Coordinator in the van der Valk hotel in Nuland.

According to Asker, he has told this many times on stage, we now could buy a PlayStation and 7 Pajamas or just lie down on a lazy beach chair because the many thousands of euros were going to come our way, even without us doing anything.

As it seems that FK created the RC position only to be able to sell licenses as fast as possible and as much as possible, it is of course quite logical that FK now wants to abolish this position.

The RC position does not bring in any more money and if they would pay commissions it would cost money. That is a lemma that is not listed in the dictionary of FK.

Hence the introduction of the BCM concept.

To ‘decently' say goodbye to the current RC’s, FK has sent a very amateurish mail (this mail can be forwarded on request) with all email addresses public in which a new set of demands is stated that one must pick up. Otherwise the RC status will be lifted.

The requirements are as follows:

Connect 100 stores per 100,000 inhabitants within 6 months. We all have an area of 200,000 + and so that amounts to at least 200 stores per RC within 6 months.

Since the 6 months have already passed, we get the chance from our very LOYAL FK to achieve the above objective until the end of 2014.
    We only have to register 25 new BOTM before 17 October 2014 and then our time will be extended until the end of 2014.

A very nice gesture from FK and also very decent of our management.

FLEXKOM keeps forgetting one key element: They must FACILITATE us with a WORKING PRODUCT, not a cheap Chinese or Korean POS to ships, to say nothing about not being able to pay with the Flexapp, about which more later on.

In short, no matter how good you would be as RC, because of the conditions mentioned above, it is almost impossible to fulfill the requirements. So in the end FK has what it always wanted, harvested license money and it did not cost them anything.

If you can not keep up as an RC for various legitimate reasons, then FK just flat out and relentlessly kicks your butt and tells you that you are not the right person according to FK.

After 1.5 years of hard work, many sacrifices on private area and financial malaise, to say nothing of the shattered dreams and illusions, FK wipes its ass with us. as seasoned criminals they continue to rake in license fees in various ways.

Never has there been but one payout in the whole wide world that is related to the 5% commission for the RC.
    SYSTEM:

As said, we still work with a non operating system despite all the promises and fine words. Many millions of euros (according to FK) and the work of "professionals" have not been able to cure this.

The FLEXAPP and POS (already POS5 now) do not what they are supposed to be doing.

At the time we went to the retailers came an update that made the payment link disappear suddenly.

FK has made a major blunder and are hit on their knuckles by the authorities and may not proceed with the way they wanted to bring the cash back system.

One must have a banking license according to FK and they claim that this is coming and that they have invested already many millions in the FK bank.

In short this is not 1, 2, 3 settled and they have very amateurish been sleeping. After various promises the realization date gets pushed ever further.

September, October, november 2014 and we now even get indications of January or February 2015. So we again can easily lose one more year!

Then as a patch FK came up with a "payout-link" for the customer which was written in half German half English and did not work.

After completing the data on the POS appeared a message that Flexkom will contact you as soon as possible. This did not happen, not via mail nor by SMS.

Was not the philosophy of Flexkom that the customer would always spent the money saved at the affiliated stores?

This was and is for many people the reason to start with FK. Because this would you give SMEs a real boost, wich is what they need at this time.

But instead, the customer can (if they're lucky) have the money transferred via a link or through a debit card so the money can be drawn from the wall and so usually it will end up not in SMEs.

So FK deviates 180 degrees from her so called idealistic concept in which SMEs and its customers are number 1.

Quality POS:

There is a high loss of POS systems. What we know from the project in the Hague is that, on average, 4 of the 10 terminals failed out of the box or within a period of less than 1 to 2 months. This is absolutely not acceptable. A 100% guarantee on a fully working system was given. Or we would not enter the market.

As ' First Mover in M-commerce ' it is ridiculous that there still is no good website, even after a number of years. Especially the translations, which according to our management costs a lot of money and therefore are still not done.

That money is rather used for the Maserati's and Porsche's and bonuses for the top of our company, for example the bonus of more than ¾ million for Asker and the Golden Mercedes of Cengiz of over 250,000 euros.

No, we prefer to have the licensees and our retailers look at a half German and half English website. Let alone the fact that we still don't even have a mobile website

SEPA:

With the SEPA forms everything seems to be wrong. There is no money cashed from the shopkeeper and thus none paid to the licensees.

The explanation of Flexkom and Flexkom Netherlands, that after research they have found that more then 80% filled out the SEPA forms incorrectly?

A bizarre observation, not at least because there are shopkeepers who have done everything online and so was immediately approved. The fault lies again at another and not at FK.

Errors are made everywhere, but 80%? come on!

Flexapp:

The intention once was that the retailer would share his apps, but since that would require that they follow a professional ICT course, we have said that we are going to help the shopkeeper with the sharing of the app via customer teams.

However, the product is still only for 50% finished and it is inconceivable difficult to share the app. We are also not to mention the fact that various languages are used in the Flexapp.

On certain platforms such as Black Berry or Windows-phone you are out of luck. There is no app for these platforms and there never will be.

Flexcard:

Because the Flexapp was hardly shared there is a return to the Flexcard. We can now hand it out with a nice associated folder (who is going to pay this?) and the customers do not need to register.

The registration follows only if the customer wishes to withdraw money.

'Fantastic' for the retailer who until then can not reach the customer with the video mailing system or with other offers.

In all presentations of FK local advertising and marketing is promised with billboards ads and even local television. Probably FK will only appear on television when shows such as Ripped off or Most Wanted start noticing FK. Because until now they don’t deliver on these promises as well.

We hereby sketch what we feel and think about FK after 1.5 years of lies and false promises. We have hundreds of witnesses, maybe you yourself are one.

Back office shopkeeper:

The back office of the shopkeeper doesn't look good and is unwieldy. Translation is lousy and still not in proper Dutch. There would be a great video mail system, in which 1 press off the button many people could be reached. Your own customers but also all other customers?

For that it should be working and it does not work? Apparently not a priority. They make promises and have not properly thought about it, but already bring it to the market.

Web shop:

Orders to the online store are a disaster. You pay and then you have to wait for minimum 4 weeks for your stuff where up to 1 week is promised.
    The goods are way too expensive in our opinion, but this is because the CM and the BCM need to get a commission on it. After all the mistakes you'd expect some more leniency by FK and keep prices lower.

Trainers Academy:

The trainers Academy is abolished. Change of conditions again. People have put time, energy and money in it. They have traveled the whole country for zero euro fee in order to train the people.

The unavoidable farewell from Paul Petterson lays heavy upon us and it is incomprehensible for us that FK so treats such a good trainer.

E-Kiss:

The E-kiss story, in order to make customers, was first tried in America. Now the word is out that this has become a big flop and that it will not be implemented. (if you are interested we can send you this information)

Smartphone FK:

And of course Flexkom soon will bring their own smartphone to the market. Why not take care of the old problems first before a new product is introduced?

No, they are going to launch yet another product on the market so they can make money. We will have to buy it again and there will undoubtedly be a revenue model attached to it. Given the past experiences, it promises nothing good. How do they want to compete in this multibillion-dollar industry?

Last words:

The clamor of dissatisfied people sounds louder and louder. Legal steps are taken and prepared. Not only in the Netherlands, but in many countries where Flexkom is active or has been. Not only civil but also criminal suits.

The biggest turnaround has been the CM meeting of Salzburg where we lost Paul Petterson. And our current CM changed course radically.

He went on to build teams and for the first time in 1.5 years 'even' approached his own network. Something he until then, according to his own words, had not yet done because the confidence was very fragile.

He also has said many times to various people that if ' this or that ' would not be realized then he would quit and then make sure that FK would fail worldwide. At least on 4 different times, he has indicated to this stand. The fact that stopping or going on were that close alone sowed lot of unrest.

All the CM has done before Salzburg earned our utmost respect. After that he served us off publicly by saying in Nieuwegein that Project the

Hague was a debacle and Zoetermeer also has ended.

That will undoubtedly be our fault and can not be blamed on the 'fantastic facilities’ that FK provided during that period.

Contracts are torn and if you protest they tell you flat out just to sue them.

We can certainly write a whole book with the incredible changes etc. We have not even mentioned the individual QR codes that everyone has.

After all upgrades on average 2000 and added together enough to fill the whole of the Netherlands with customers 4 times over.

But if we now continue this story will grow as thick as the Dikke van Dale (dictionary) and that is not our intention.

We want to thank everyone with whom we have worked and also hope that their eyes will open, and that they no longer will listen to and be manipulated by the FK owners and their CM.

Be discerning and follow your reason, take a look at left and right and exit the tunnel you’re in.

Nobody, I say again nobody at this point makes any money, and that will continue to be so for the foreseeable future.

Almost two years in FK, in which we have learned a lot and have experienced some life lessons.

We are grateful for getting to know new friends and enthusiastic people with a lot of different qualities, that was priceless. So that we end up evaluating the trip as positive.

Unfortunately for us here it comes to an end and it does hurt, very very much. In our view, this is the right and only decision we could make.

We hope to see you soon in a different setting and wish you all the best for the future in especially good health.

16. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Here's a little bit of info. Apparently she left in August.

Google Translate

Judith Behr
    Place of origin: Germany
    Place of residence: Kreuzlingen (TG)
    Show other Judith Behr

26th of August 2014
    Judith Behr leaves FlexCom Group AG
    How long did Judith Behr work for the company and Which positions did she have?

Survey
    Connections
    Authorised to sign (1)
    Contact
    SHAB messages

SHAB messages

The SOGC notifications on are as follows Judith Behr:

SOGC: 163/2014 from 08.26.2014 (Page 13)
    FlexCom Group AG , Kreuzlingen, CHE-402330019, Aktiengesellschaft (SHAB Nr. 97 from 21.05.2014, Publ. 1514537).
    People deleted or signatures revoked: Dr. Wolfgang Maute , of fish Ingen, garbage home, member, to two with joint signature;
    Behr Dr. Judith , German nationals, Kreuzlingen, to two with joint signature.
    Peoples registration new or modified: Ehliz Cengiz , a Turkish national, Munich (DE), President, with single signature [date: President with joint signature at two];
    Engelberg Rudolf , a German national, Kreuzlingen, delegate, with single signature [date: Delegate with joint signature at two].
    SOGC: 097/2014 from 05.21.2014 (Page 16)
    FlexCom Group AG , Kreuzlingen, CHE-402330019, castle 8, 8280 Kreuzlingen, Aktiengesellschaft (new registration).
    Statutes date: 16/05/2014.
    Aim: buy and sell, hold and manage investments of all kinds as well as their management, advice and support;
    Hold and recycling of intangible rights. The Company may establish branches and subsidiaries at home and abroad and participate in other companies at home and abroad, and transact all business that is directly or indirectly related to its purpose. The Company may acquire at home and abroad, real estate, mortgage, sell and manage. You can also make financing for its own account or for account and enter into guarantees and guarantees for affiliates and third parties.
    Share capital: CHF 200,000.00. Payment
    Share capital: CHF 200,000.00.
    Shares: 200 registered shares of CHF 100.00 (voting shares) and 180 registered shares at CHF 1,000.00.
    Publication organ: SHAB. Notices to shareholders by letter or fax to the addresses recorded in the share register.
    Restricted rights for share: The transfer of registered shares is restricted by provisions in the Articles.
    Peoples registration: Ehliz Cengiz , a Turkish national, Munich (DE), President, two by two with joint signature;
    Engelberg Rudolf , a German national, Kreuzlingen, delegate to two with joint signature;
    Dr. Wolfgang Maute , of fish Ingen, garbage home, member, to two with joint signature;
    prime audit ag (CHE-113415196), in Kreuzlingen, auditors;
    Behr Dr. Judith , German nationals, Kreuzlingen, to two with joint signature.

Post Thanks / Like

He he... I knew all you can do in life is copy/paste. :(
    No real research. Eh...
    Guess you're the real scammers here.
    Meanwhile we are getting more and more stores, cafes, restaurants, services... in our sistem. :)

Post Thanks / Like

No real research. Eh...
    Meanwhile we are getting more and more stores, cafes, restaurants, services... in our sistem. :)
    Since all I can do is copy/paste, no doubt you are smarter than I am. By all means, invest a lot of money with Flexkom as you seem to know best. In fact, come back here in a few years and rub all the money you made in our face. And don't forget, the bigger the package, the bigger the return from Flexkom. Get yourself set now for life and others will be wishing they joined early like you.

20. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Oct 1st= the day Flexdumb America was "going green"
    Its been planned for months.

Dont be shocked..... but it didnt happen.

One of the main Flexdumbers and a "Christian" businessman is leaving.

Dont be shocked....he is moving to to a new, "legit" program.

https://www.facebook.com/55370978133...906611/?type=1

Post Thanks / Like

He he... I knew all you can do in life is copy/paste.
    Help us out here, zaneo.

Is that supposed to be an insult ????

I only ask because of how easy it is to find stuff about Flexkon to copy and paste, PARTICULARLY stuff that is "straight from the horses' mouth" so to speak, such as that from Richard, Milan and Rik posted above and all the stuff about the number of serial HYIP ponzi / pyramid players and get-rich-quickers being involved with Flexkon.

Quote Originally Posted by zaneo
    Meanwhile we are getting more and more stores, cafes, restaurants, services... in our sistem.
    Do you mean "YOU" are getting more stores, cafes and restaurants into "YOUR" system, or Flexkon is getting more stores, cafes and restaurants into "ITS'" system ???

When you say "more" how many are we talking here. Tens, hundreds, thousands, hundreds of thousands ?? (remembering the USA has a population of in excess of 320 MILLION people spread over an area of 9,826,675 km²)

Post Thanks / Like

@Zaneo You can argue that you are getting more and more shops, and no more. What a poor arguments! Let's see how were spent some mil of € to make app and backoffice. We all can see now the way you make money. Kobi commissions amount to some € instead of thousand € from other partners' money. Flexcom is a 'presa-per-il-culo', a coloured expression taken from italian language. The orange dot in maps are not only for shops but also for partners, and it's used to disguise people, it's used to show how many shops had joined in the Program... Like EBCON BDS and the awards they got by themself. FC in the person of Cengiz Or Asker Or anyone else have never explained why were used so many cheats. Let's you collect money Zaneo we collect proofs FC board isn't good businessman at all.

Post Thanks / Like

No real research. Eh...
    Zaneo, your so right about "more and more stores, cafes, restaurants, services... in our sistem. :)"
    Santa Claus, Harry Potter, and The Easter Bunny have brought in tons of new flexdumbers. You'll be a millionaire soon.

This is sad. Some of these Flexdumbers worked it hard like a real sales job. Looks like they made zilch.
    https://www.facebook.com/55370978133...type=1&theater

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fat City, LA View Post
    This is sad. Some of these Flexdumbers worked it hard like a real sales job. Looks like they made zilch.
    https://www.facebook.com/55370978133...type=1&theater
    Another poor bloke who thought Flexkom started as a real company.

26. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Char View Post
    Another poor bloke who thought Flexkom started as a real company.
    As a business to business salemen for most of life, this infuriates me.
    Go to any job site. (Monster.com for example) there are legit companies begging for people to work on non salary and cold call hard.
    The effort they put into Flexdumb would make you some serious $.

28. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

No real research. Eh...
    This is just too
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Taken from: Shitkom, We Beneshit people (FB page, https://www.facebook.com/Flexshit)

Flexkom believers always talk about the ingenious concept of Flexkom. The concept being to bring together all the small shops in one big network and thus enable them to compete with big shops and internet shops. Indeed a very attractive thought, if you are a small shop owner. Or an FK agent hoping to make millions with this supposedly brilliant concept. But of course Flexkom is a scam, and therefore these dreams will never materialise. Once people realise they have been scammed, the turn away from Flexkom and no longer idolise its leaders. But strangely, even after they discover that Flexkom is a scam, a lot of them still remain very convinced of the Flexkom concept. Well, they are wrong.
    Let me explain here why the Flexkom concept is not valid and why it can not work.

The success of the Flexkom concept depends on volume. Only when a sufficiently high nr of customers visit a shop and enough transactions are made, can the FK agent and the shopowner make some money. But with a high nr of transactions, the shopkeeper would need automation to keep track of them. Because he has to register them in his bookkeeping. And there is NO integration of the FK terminal with his regular bookkeeping system. With one or two customers a month, ok, he can do that manually afterwards. But with real volume, the volume which is necessary for FK agents to make some money, that is impossible. You would need a software engineer first to integrate the two systems. While that can be done, it would be very expensive. At least 1000 €. And let's not forget that every small shop has its own bookkeeping system, with its own software and it is running on all kinds of different hardware.

That is why the integration of the Flexkom system is impossible for small shops. Only large chains can do such an integration, and that is also why they already have loyalty cards. Those cards register the transaction immediately in the store's bookkeeping system the moment the customer pays. The card is usually scanned and the rest is automated. Takes around two seconds, where a Flexkom transaction can take two minutes. But that is another point.
    If it was easy, if it was possible even, companies like Airmiles would have long since entered the small business market. The fact that loyalty card companies ignore this market is for this reason, and this reason only. There simply is no way to roll out a loyalty card for small businesses against low costs.
    It might be possible somewhere in the future, when small business maybe will also have uniform bookkeeping systems. But not now. So the Flexkom concept is a fantasy. Just like everything else in Flexkom.
    Last edited by Scamtracker-Jaap; 10-04-2014 at 05:46 AM.

31. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Another question is if it really works, why wouldn't one got after the major merchants? Imagine the money they could make then. It is the same as the advertising question that was there for ASD.

Post Thanks / Like

I appreciate you re-posting this information found on Shitkom - We BeneShit People.

That all makes sense but it is a little late as many of us on this board have explained why the Flexkom Model was Broken from the start. It is all there on the Realscam archives for anyone to see. And now with the introduction of Apple Pay, the Flexkom Platform (even if they ever launched it) is obsolete.

It is the perfect combination of technology (mobile phone) and reach (800 million EXISTING customers). There is simply NO WAY to compete on PRICE with companies like Amazon, Apple or eBay. And today, it is all about price.

If an MLM company manufactures their own products that stand a chance of competing in the real world. If they are a reseller and have to tack on the extra 30-40% markup, they cannot do so and compete in the free market.

Oh sure.....they can have a run in the USA for a few years. Then, they have to expand into other markets to sustain momentum. And they can't sustain the momentum.....they DIE because their distributors leave for the Next Hot Deal.

With the introduction of the internet and social media, all of this happens a lot quicker than back in the day.

So, again......the Flexkom Model was seriously flawed from the start. And now, it really doesn't matter because the Apple, Google and Amazon are all launching their own "Mobile Wallet" platforms with slim margins in order to gain market share.

There will be no room for Cashback, Buying Club MLM companies like: Flexkom, Lyoness, BeepXtra, Paid2Save, Dubli are basically just short-term-money-game deals with little to no actual value to the consumer. They are all recruit-driven models and the service is just there for window dressing.

The real question about Flexkom is no longer will they make it (pretty much dead anyway) but what will happen afterwards? Will the regulators get involved like they did with Zeek Rewards and demand "clawback" from the winners in order to payback the losers?

Stay tuned!

Post Thanks / Like

I think you may have misunderstood my post, MLM Broken Model. I was not trying to defend Flexkom's innocence when they started. I agree that Flexkom was designed as a scam. What a tried to do was to judge the merits of the Flexkom concept, independent from the fact that Flexkom is a scam. That concept is attractive to many people, and Flexkom was right to see a market and a real need there. But how attractive the idea might be at first glance, it can not work for the lack of uniformity in bookkeeping systems of small shops.
    I think that Apple Pay is an entirely different idea. It is dependent on creditcards and does not give an answer to the demand that Flexkom rightly saw in the market. It is not even targeted at small businesses. Well, they might be in the USA, because creditcards are much more widely accepted there. In Europe they are not, at least not by those small shops that we are talking about. So Apple Pay will also ignore the small businesses market, and the need will still be there. Undoubtedly some other MLM scammers will jump the bandwagon.
    And, although the FK concept can not work, I think we have to admit that as a scamming concept it is pretty brilliant. Even tough Flexkom is only a copycat. It addresses the disappearing of the small shop in city's and villages. People are very emotional about that. And shopkeepers are desperate for a solution of course. But is there a solution for this 'problem'? I doubt it.

35. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post