Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 38 of 63 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

Post Thanks / Like

re: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    poor unky fecal......fell in **** yet again. he really needs to stop drinking at the Blue Oyster
    LOL, yes indeed

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    Seriously????.....I could have played with him all weekend over this......Now what am I supposed to do for fun?????
    Come on, you can't always have all the fun. Besides you still can. I doubt if he believes me, so he will say I am lying about saying they said they were a Ponzi and this is my pathetic attempt to weasel out of it; or some such nonsense. Believe me will have to make something of it, as it is all he knows how to do. Kind of demented that his whole existence revolves around what I say and what it means.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

3. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    In the grand scale of things, Flexkom is a relatively small scale fraud, especially in the US.

My guess would be the number of "real" member / victims is a lot less than Flexkom would have us believe and what we are seeing is more than likely the product of a handful of very active promoters, rather than any large scale penetration of the US and European markets.
    Probably all true LRM. The unfortunate thing is $3200 a pop will add up nicely for flexkom even without masses of people.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Come on, you can't always have all the fun. Besides you still can. I doubt if he believes me, so he will say I am lying about saying they said they were a Ponzi and this is my pathetic attempt to weasel out of it; or some such nonsense. Believe me will have to make something of it, as it is all he knows how to do. Kind of demented that his whole existence revolves around what I say and what it means.
    Gosh I hope people didn't take my stupid post seriously about "renouncing", "schemes", and "expansion" on being read your rights extended version.

Silly me they must have meant denounced not renounced, and reviewing legal rights involving a "scam" not "scheme" or was it Ponzi. I'm so confused!!! Pity for Baker and McKensie though, they used to be a "renowned" law firm.

6. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Char View Post
    Probably all true LRM. The unfortunate thing is $3200 a pop will add up nicely for flexkom even without masses of people.
    I have faith most people will see past the smoke and mirrors, especially at $3200 a shot.

Apparently my faith is well founded, in the UK at least:

Flexkom UK sales managers wanted

now points to:

Parked Flexkom UK domain

And, just who is the mysterious "Brian" behind the dead Flexkom UK site ??

Brian McGintys' Pure Leverage.com

Meanwhile, Brian McGinty is out there recruiting for yet another get-rich-quick scheme, BeepExtra, this time in Ireland.

Brian McGintys' recruitment spiel on Gumtree.com
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

What is the hourly wage or starting salary w Beepxtra? Per the ad for serious applicants seeking immediate positions.

What the heck is an "honorary global sales consultant"? Is this a paying position?

Seriously!!!

9. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

What is the hourly wage or starting salary w Beepxtra? Per the ad for serious applicants seeking immediate positions.

What the heck is an "honorary global sales consultant"? Is this a paying position?

Seriously!!!
    Beepextra (which, by the way is in the "closed, inactive, and offline programs" section of the MMG HYIP ponzi forum) was a Lyoness / Flexkom clone:

This is 100% FREE to join as a distributor/agent and always will be.

Retail outlets sign up FREE also. They just have to make a one off payment for the Beepextra POS equipment. All marketing materials and cards are supplied free to the merchants.

Each agent has 5 invitations to send out at one time with a 12 hour expiry on them, which is similar in concept to Rippln.

Post Thanks / Like

Seriously!!!
    lol. it's as bad as 'founders' positions.

Post Thanks / Like

I believe, based upon my experience with a tax-based scam in 2009, as well as this one, that this is one of the standard tactics for anyone involved in fraud:
    - If you take a large amount from 1 or 2 people, they will come after you.
    - If you take a small amount from many, many people, eventually enough word will get round, it will get into the "Money Matters" pages of newspapers, etc, and you'll lose out through being too well known.
    - So take a middling amount from a middling number of people, say between £1,000 and £20,000, from say about 1,000 - 20,000 people.

In fighting my fraud case in 2009, many people who were defrauded dropped out of the "legal challenge" group because the solicitors fees and costs were mounting up. If you've been defrauded of £500, you're not going to spend over £1,000 to take them to court.

People were dropping out even when they'd lost > £10,000, because of the prospect of a lengthy drawn out legal battle, for which they didn't have the stomach. This made it all the more harder for those who were willing to pool their funds to make it happen.

The police took a similar line. They said that a forensic accountant can cost over £50,000, and they'd rather spend that police money on a rape or murder case.

13. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Stewart View Post
    I believe, based upon my experience with a tax-based scam in 2009, as well as this one, that this is one of the standard tactics for anyone involved in fraud:
    - If you take a large amount from 1 or 2 people, they will come after you.
    - If you take a small amount from many, many people, eventually enough word will get round, it will get into the "Money Matters" pages of newspapers, etc, and you'll lose out through being too well known.
    - So take a middling amount from a middling number of people, say between £1,000 and £20,000, from say about 1,000 - 20,000 people.

In fighting my fraud case in 2009, many people who were defrauded dropped out of the "legal challenge" group because the solicitors fees and costs were mounting up. If you've been defrauded of £500, you're not going to spend over £1,000 to take them to court.

People were dropping out even when they'd lost > £10,000, because of the prospect of a lengthy drawn out legal battle, for which they didn't have the stomach. This made it all the more harder for those who were willing to pool their funds to make it happen.

The police took a similar line. They said that a forensic accountant can cost over £50,000, and they'd rather spend that police money on a rape or murder case.
    A sad, but true analysis of the realities of modern day 'net fraud, Stewart.

15. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Flexkom Updates | Flexkom

FLEXKOM UPDATES 13/04/14

A Note From Ian Driscoll:

Hi to all you Flexers.There are plenty of things happening in Flexworld. First to make you all aware, we certainly have a solution to any Merchants that are doing mobile services i.e.Taxi companlies, Take aways, Mobile deliveries of any kind, Online companies etc etc. So if you have any of those type of companies please contact me and I can advise on how that is done for you !!

GO TO SUPPORT: When you log into your back office on the top right corner there is the Support Tab. Click that Tab and you will see the new support centre being set up. There will be lots more information there soon.

Your First Steps and the FAQ are not live yet but the Tutorials ( IN ENGLISH ) is, so there is quite a lot of Tutorials on how to do the basics in there.

We had the first Country Manager Webinar last night and many things were discussed and we organised a complete GLOBAL FIRST for FLEXKOM. After much discussion with Global experts in relation to Flexmoney and the legal regulations, Flexmoney will be backed by GOLD. We will have the choice of Money or Gold and so will the Merchants and the Customers. This calls for changes to the Flexmoney that has already been given and every customer that has Flexmoney will be delighted at what Flexkom are going to do for them. To prove the old adage ” You cant have your cake and eat it ” completely wrong !!

More info will be announced. The GOLD will commence on the 1st July 2014 So all that glitters is Flexkom LoL

If you have any people in Italy please contact them and invite them to the Italian Launch on the 11th of May in Rimini as there will be more announcements there and we can meet with them for you.

FLEXATION

Don`t forget the Global Event on the 3rd January 2015 as this will be a day that will change the world with the launch of the Flexkom Smart Phone in Las Vegas! There are only 18,000 seats available and tickets will be on sale on the 15th May in your back office.

KOBI POINT OF SALE LITERATURE PACK

Every POS unit needs to have the approved Flexkom literature pack to assist in customer generation as per below.
    Exciting time are ahead of us all, especially the Global Team Members that have deployed
    the terminals in outlets already.
    The KTM Terminals will be here in the UK very soon now so we need to be prepared
    Keep your diary up to date with appointments, where you need to be and at what time,
    this is a business so treat it like one and be professional.
    Always remember first impressions count. Be smart, punctual and polite.

GOLD?!!!! I smell a rat. Hint: Beepxtra and Karatbars. We know Karatbars was put on the Canadian warning list. Something fishy going on here - Well aside from Flexkom being a complete and total scam.

17. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It seems Mr Driscoll was infected with the Banners Broker virus during his time with BB.

Everything is "will be"

Just like with Banners Broker, all the good news is that something "will be" happening in the future.

In the meantime, members are expected to continue recruiting on the basis of what "will be" happening someday / one day / July / soon

19. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

we certainly have a solution to any Merchants that are doing mobile services i.e.Taxi companlies, Take aways, Mobile deliveries of any kind, Online companies etc etc.
    They're going with Square.com now?

21. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

FLEXKOM UPDATES 13/04/14

A Note From Ian Driscoll:

Hi to all you Flexers.... Flexmoney will be backed by GOLD.

It is so obvious to me what's happening here, that I'm wearing a permanent "facepalm".

This is the deliberate introduction of an inability (refusal) to pay.

If you had £12.37 in FlexMoney, and you decided to cash it in, they would be forced (in theory) to send you a cheque. They would have no reasonable, convincing grounds for refusing to do so.

But if they are claiming that payments are made in gold, then at current gold prices they would have to send you 0.4g or 0.0141oz of gold, which is of course completely impractical.

Therefore they are justified in asking you to wait until you have at least £200 FlexMoney, or similar, so that they can send you a 1oz coin.

But if you do the maths, how many people are going to accumulate £200 FlexMoney, ever?

It's the same game as Banners Broker: how many people can you keep "hanging on" (and recruiting others) with false hope, but without actually paying them anything?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Stewart View Post
    It is so obvious to me what's happening here, that I'm wearing a permanent "facepalm".

This is the deliberate introduction of an inability (refusal) to pay.

If you had £12.37 in FlexMoney, and you decided to cash it in, they would be forced (in theory) to send you a cheque. They would have no reasonable, convincing grounds for refusing to do so.

But if they are claiming that payments are made in gold, then at current gold prices they would have to send you 0.4g or 0.0141oz of gold, which is of course completely impractical.

Therefore they are justified in asking you to wait until you have at least £200 FlexMoney, or similar, so that they can send you a 1oz coin.

But if you do the maths, how many people are going to accumulate £200 FlexMoney, ever?

It's the same game as Banners Broker: how many people can you keep "hanging on" (and recruiting others) with false hope, but without actually paying them anything?
    You are a bit off. Flexmoney is not a part of the compensation plan. Flexmoney is part of the cover of the actual pyramid scheme that Flexkom is.

Flexkom does pay out his sales reps for recruiting others. That is, if you do not ask too many hard questions. If you do ask them questions, they shut down your account and you will not be paid.

Flexmoney is the currency that consumers would be saving when the Flexkom system would be operational. The sales reps do not receive any Flexmoney for recruiting. They're being paid in dollars/pounds/euro's.
    As we all know, the system will not ever be operational. The bullshit from Ian is just to try and keep people thinking that there's still something happening with Flexkom.

Post Thanks / Like

^^^As well as migrating in a completely different scam to Flexkomers.

All these cons run together pushing the same games with different names.
    Lyndon Farrington, ex-flexkom, now beepxtra (loyalty card reward system) is aligned with Karatbars (a gold scheme)
    Brian McGinty promotes Karatbars and beepxtra too. Are we seeing a pattern??

I can see it now:

A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY will be available to Flexkomers. Why not make two forms of income. Run your flex business through Goldewallet blah blah. Goldewallet is a wonderful opportunity in and of itself. This is how business men in "our caliber" who need to protect their millions maximize and protect their money. Plus according to international laws and to be "compliant", we recommend this.

25. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

All these cons run together pushing the same games with different names.
    It's referred to as "developing multiple streams of income" on the usual suspect HYIP ponzi forums and is something newbies are encouraged to do.

It's also the way serial HYIP ponzi pimps cover their as*** when newbies inevitably ask why, if the "next big thing" being recommended is so good, why the pimp in question is pushing the "next, next big thing" and the "next, next, next big thing"

27. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

While we are not there yet, it might be wise for Flexkom folk to start educating themselves on Karatbars type schemes assuming that's where they are going ( or similar version of) with the mention of gold coming July 1 to Flexkom. Here's a link to get you started: Karatbars are an overpriced way to buy gold This site has a believer named 24k explaining the opportunity, and then you have some intelligent people explaining it. Snippets below:

w
    avxo
    Getbig IV

I'm about to froth at the mouth!

Re: Karatbars are an overpriced way to buy gold
    « Reply #24 on: June 17, 2013, 05:58:37 PM »
    Quote from: 24KT on May 28, 2013, 07:05:55 PM
    DO THE MATH

I have done the math, in many other threads. And the math proves that Karatbars are a bad investment purely because of the storage volume required compared to traditional gold form factors. Let's review:

Assuming a gold bar is roughly the size of a credit card, it's dimensions are 85.60mm * 53.98mm * 0.76mm, giving us a volume of approximately 3.51cm3 per gram of gold. You need approximately 31 such card for one troy ounce of gold, occupying a volume of 108.8cm3.

Compare that to a single 1oz Canadian golden maple leaf coin, which has a diameter of 33mm and a height of 2.79mm, giving us a total volume of 1.972cm3.

In other words, purely as a function of the amount of storage required, you can fit 50 times more gold in the same space by buying 1oz Canadian maple leafs.

Now I've also done some more math which shows that Karatbars (and, this holds for any scheme that involves buying super-small quantities of anything with an end goal of accumulation, not just this particular scheme) is simply stupid. Let's go over that math together:

Right now the karatbars website says that a 1 gram can be purchased for €51.12. If we assume that one troy ounce of gold is exactly 31 grams (it's more, but what's a small amount of gold between friends?) then right now, I can buy an ounce of gold by getting 31 Karatbars. It will cost me 31 * 51.12 = €1584.72.

Let's look how much it would cost me to buy a 1 oz. *Canadian Maple from my friends at APMEX: €1050.28.

Well ****... that's €534.44 less expensive. I other words buying a 1oz Maple is 66% cheaper than buying 31 1 gram Karatbars and taping them together to make a 1 oz Super-gold bar. Or, to put it another way, I can buy 3 1 oz Canadian Maple Leafs (for a total of three ounces of gold) for less money than it would cost me to buy 2 ounces of gold in 1 gram Karatbars.

Now, I'm not mathematician (no... wait... I am!) but the numbers speak very loudly and very clearly.

Now consider the simple fact that the Maple Leaf is a whole lot more liquid than a gold bar, a fact that I verified by calling 8 local places (I am in Las Vegas) all of which were familiar with Maple Leaf coins and were willing to pay me cash, on the spot, for them but none of which were familiar with karatbars and none were willing to pay me cash, on the spot, for Karatbars. Only one was willing to buy the Karatbars but said he would have to do research and would only pay after the gold content was verified.

So with all that said and done I'm curious about one thing...

Why would anyone buy 2 ounces of gold in a proprietary, hard to convert into cash form-factor that requires a boatload of space, when, for the same amount, they could buy three ounces in a much smaller package that they could convert into cash just about anywhere and at anytime?
    Report to moderator * Logged

By pedro01
    Re: Karatbars are an overpriced way to buy gold
    « Reply #34 on: June 22, 2013, 08:03:26 PM »
    Quote from: 24KT on June 22, 2013, 06:19:57 AM
    [24k speaking here]Actually Cholo, it is quite misleading. You cannot compare gold sized in gram weights with gold in ounce weights and expect a comparable price. Gold simply isn't priced that way. There will ALWAYS be a slightly higher premium on smaller weights because they are more labour intensive, and therefore more expensive to make.

In addition, he is comparing 2 different asset classes.

One truly needs to compare 999.9 pure 24KT LBMA GDL gram weight gold with others in the SAME asset class.

Canadian Maples are not in the same asset class as Karatbars, ...and are neither as flexible, nor considered as valuable.
    They also do not come with as many benefits of ownership as Karatbars.

Now that the Fed has dumped even more paper on the market to shake out the weak hands, scare the ignorant, facilitate central bank acquisitions of physical, and push the price slightly below that of production... it's gonna get real interesting to witness the shortages that will abound, ...and the premiums other suppliers will start attaching. De-coupling of paper & physical is just around the corner... I think *

Bottom line, ...if one doesn't see the value in Karatbars, ...there's no law that says you have to acquire them.

It's like any other vehicle... I could have gotten 2 or possibly 3 vehicles for the price I paid for my BMW, but none would have been as durable, dependable or as valuable... There's no law that says one has to have filet mignon with every meal if your budget will only allow for hamburger meat twice a month. *Fortunately for myself and many others, we are able to leverage the system to magnify and accelerate our acquisition of Karatbars with no out-of-pocket costs. For me, getting my gold through the system, at no cost to myself is far more preferable to running around trying to find the best "just over spot" dealer to buy a lesser quality asset class out of my own pocket, ...but to each his/her own.

BMWs, Filet Mignon are well known names where the quality of the product determines the price. Gold is determined by purity. At any purity, Gold is Gold and has an agreed value by weight that is what makes it a potential currency. A Gold trader will have a bid and an offer price OR a buy and a sell price. They will also have a spread between the buy and sell price which is effectively his profit margin. This is the Gold market - whether it be futures or physical product. Every Gold shop in Thailand has 2 prices displayed prominently in the window which changes each day (and sometimes during the day). Those are the prices they buy physical Gold and the prices they sell it. This is fixed regardless of the amount brought or sold. There is no 30% uplift for small quantities.

Saying that embedding Gold in plastic increases the value of the Gold by 30% is ludicrous. If that were the case, we should all go out & buy plastic.

No-one gives Gold away for free. The only way an MLM scheme is able to give YOU gold for free is to sell SOMEONE ELSE gold and an inflated price. The fact you keep going on about "free Gold" simply proves the point beyond doubt that others are paying way over market price for which you should be ******* ashamed of yourself.

Were the **** to hit the fan, gold bar owners would not be able to use that Gold as currency without removing all the crap from around the Gold so that it could be weighed and verified. Remember - this would not be a world where everyone trusts each other. All that plastic crap around the Gold makes it less portable, hard to break up and more cumbersome. Karatbars are much LESS flexible than the metal itself.

All of the arguments you put forward here are given to you from MLM HQ. They exist to fool the gullible.

For example, the argument that Karatbars are 'spendable' - have you tried using them in WalMart? I live in a nation where Gold IS closer to being accepted as a currency as anywhere else ont he planet. Many people here have savings in both Gold and cash and it is quite normal to cash in some Gold to make a major purchase. You still cannot use Gold to buy a tank of Gas, there's too much chance of fraud/theft there - a gas pump attendant cannot really be expected to know fake from real. The same applies to a gold bar - could also be fake or real. Still - you come to Thailand and walk into a Gold shop with your gold bar and they will laugh you out of the shop. If they did entertain you, they would need to remove the Gold from the surrounding plastic in order to verify it.

In short, Gold is traded in a certain way and that way is not to cut it into tiny pieces, cover it in plastic, sell it at a 30% mark-up to the gullible and then share that money with your "upline".
    Last edited by Char; 04-17-2014 at 08:53 AM.

29. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Karatbars are an overpriced way to buy gold[/url] This site has a believer named 24k explaining the opportunity, and then you have some intelligent people explaining it.
    Indeed, this would make a great thread if it takes off. Never underestimate the ability of the MLM community to add 7 layers of complex to an already efficient market and explain how there is value in paying more for less. I could see how anyone doing Flexkom Math would get all warm and tingly.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

31. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

When even the serial ponzi playing get-rich-quickers admit Flexkom is lies, deceit, smoke and mirrors, you just KNOW it's avoid-it-like-the-plague time

Brian McGintys' Online Company Review

Post Thanks / Like

So that's his template for all his failures and he just changes the name?

Post Thanks / Like

Ian Driscoll digs himself a deeper hole:

Post Thanks / Like

The UK seems to be the main focus of Flexkom recruiting at the minute.

It's probably because of Britains' reputation for being slow to react to the presence of online fraud and fraudsters.

Post Thanks / Like

All they have to look at is how many got sucked into the banners broker scam. And since some of the top scammers have pre-existing lists from there.......

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    All they have to look at is how many got sucked into the banners broker scam. And since some of the top scammers have pre-existing lists from there.......
    Funny you should mention that.

We all know about Ian Driscolls' efforts to distance himself from his involvement with the Banners Broker fraud.

As for Roberto Oliveira, well, a picture is worth a thousand words, as they say:

Roberto Olivieras' roberto-oliviera page on Scoop.it