Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 40 of 63 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 1575

Thread: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

Post Thanks / Like

re: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

Quote Originally Posted by Char View Post
    It looks like FlexKom have been guilty of a little photo manipulation.
    The photo below From Char's link

Screen Shot 2014-05-17 at 22.57.06.jpg

The original from this page The Conventions
    FlexKom obviously attempting to look a bigger deal than they actually are.

Screen Shot 2014-05-17 at 22.56.17.jpg

blog07-end.jpg

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

2. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Shmoe View Post
    It looks like FlexKom have been guilty of a little photo manipulation.
    The photo below From Char's link

Screen Shot 2014-05-17 at 22.57.06.jpg

The original from this page The Conventions
    FlexKom obviously attempting to look a bigger deal than they actually are.
    blog07-end.jpg

Not to pee on your parade but that really is an awful photoshop to begin with.

4. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

On Friday just gone - 16 May 2014 - I was at the Excel in London Docklands, for the Business Startup Expo. ( Starting a Business - The Business Startup Show )

It was an exhausting and interesting long day, with many many seminars and speakers, mentoring and networking groups, and companies with small individual stands, all talking about a wide array of business aspects, including sales, investing, marketing, technology.

Anyway, mid-afternoon, I left the expo floor for a short coffee break. As I stood in the queue for my mocha, I looked across the people in the coffee shop, and **** me, not 5 yards away, at a table, was Ian Driscoll.

Ian had a FlexKom shirt on, and he was showing a FlexKom POS device to another person I didn't recognise. He was taking the device out of its shiny box and demonstrating something or other to the person.

I did take some pictures, thinking to post them here, but they came out quite blurry unfortunately.

Later I also made enquires with some of the businesses that had stands at the Expo. The cheapest, for a one-person stand, if you're a good negotiator and take one at the last minute to just fill a space, is about £1,000. Regular price for a small stand, about £2,500. For one of the bigger "seminar" type spaces, maybe £20,000.

So it was interesting to note, as I check up, down and across all the isles, a complete lack of any FlexKom stand of any kind at all.
    The top FlexKom man in the UK, Ian Driscoll, was doing his pitching in the coffee shop.

6. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    One wonders if Hooters head office knows its' brand is being associated with the Flexkom international HYIP ponzi fraud

philquay on Tumblr.com
    One wonders if Hooters head office knows its' brand is being associated with the Flexkom international HYIP ponzi fraud
    Apparently not.

The pic in question seems to have disappeared into the ether.

The wisdom of preserving screen grabs, Eh ??
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

8. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

^^^Maybe it disappeared because Hooters Corporate and the location in Alabama has been made aware

10. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

^^^Maybe it disappeared because Hooters Corporate and the location in Alabama has been made aware
    What dastardly devil would do such a thing to such a fine, upstanding business ???

12. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Stewart
    The top FlexKom man in the UK, Ian Driscoll, was doing his pitching in the coffee shop.
    Hardly surprising.

This IS Ian Driscoll we're talking about, after all, not a legitimate businessman.

14. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello all. I was wondering if you know in how many countries this MLM scheme is operating. I have just found out that there are already 400 members in my country (Panama) and they are aggressively looking for more. I'm pretty worried at this point.

Post Thanks / Like

They have targeted several. Are you involved with Flexkom? I hope you will post here some feedback and what it's like in Panama regarding FK. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

No, I'm not involved, but a friend of mine tried to recruit me. He told me that they are still "getting organized". Recently the news media have warned viewers of these Ponzi schemes operating, but it is likely that many more will fall into them due to how attractive they make it sound.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyinparticular View Post
    Recently the news media have warned viewers of these Ponzi schemes operating, ...
    Any chance of a link or picture? Could be useful.

Post Thanks / Like

Panama with its corporate and banking secrecy laws is the most attractive place for criminals to "base" (pretend to be based) their operations or hide money there.
    There are more corporations registered than the population of the country.
    Major share of those corporate registration is to conduct fraud.
    Flexkom might see Panama as very attractive.

Post Thanks / Like

Complaint Centre Lyoness: FlexKom: the new Lyoness?
    FlexKom is a 'company' founded, allegedly, in 2010, by either Cengiz Ehliz and/or Asker Sakinmaz, which are both presented as current CEO of the 'company', most probably because they are supposed to represent different divisions of the 'company'. It claims to be some sort of a franchise provider, supplying its partners (which pay about 1500 euros for a 'gold package') with the right to enrol shops into the network, sell them the special FlexKom machines (for about 400 euros), which functions as a reader for the FlexKom cards. The enrolled shops then have the right to issue FlexKom cards to their customers, with the promise that the cardholders will get discounts on their purchases at FlexKom-affiliated shops, and the shops are promised a percentage in commission over the purchases made by the cardholders at every FlexKom-affiliated company...

We found it quite interesting to see that so much vagueness exists about this 'company', which self-reports to be an extremely reliable business partner. For instance, we have seen claims that this 'company' operated an MLM-system, as well as fanatical debates where FlexKom denies to have anything to do with MLM. The company appears to be Turkish, but is most often claimed to be from Germany - yet is registered in Switzerland. Also, many of the national divisions, presented as if they were incorporated and registered at the local chambers of commerce, are not findable in the company registers of these local chambers of commerce.

Both Cengiz Ehliz and Asker Sakinmaz are not officially attached to the Swiss corporation registered under the name 'FlexKom International Holding AG'. Instead, the two names currently attached to this holding (as managers and founders) are Hasan Süslu and Guido Gmür. About Süslu, nothing much is publicly available. About Gmür, however, one can find a little bit more. According to Moneyhouse, Gmür has worked for about 13 companies, amongst which is First Tax AG, registered on the same address as the FlexKom headquarters. Observant readers may remember that this is the company of which Lyoness co-founder and tax and bankruptcy expert Iwan J. Ackermann is the co-founder and CEO.

As we have argued earlier, the people behind Lyoness have previously been responsible for organising GTS (Erin Trade) and Galvagin - at least - and apparently managed to get away with running those scams by setting up shell corporations in various countries and moving assets around until they were no longer traceable for anyone looking for them. As it seems, this is the way they have managed to found Lyoness without anyone frowning upon the intentions of the Lyoness founders.

We understand that we should be cautious in what we write here, as the exact details and sequence of events are difficult to mimic, mainly due to the lack of information publicly available. However, it does look an awful lot like the same people that managed to transfer Galvagin into Lyoness, and continue their scam under a different name, are now in the process of doing the same for FlexKom. It definitely looks like FlexKom being the long-awaited successor of Lyoness, through which the people behind Lyoness can continue to the scam the world. If not, FlexKom is an extremely similar copy (again, there is 'cash back', the higher ranked adherents become first 'leaders' and then member of the 'President's Team', etc.) of the Lyoness racket and the people interested in running the FlexKom scam at least appear to have hired the same people to cover up their fraud.

21. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome back watsco. Saw you were logged in. Anything new on your end?

23. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like "gold" is the new game in Ponzi land.

There is karatbars with it's issued warning from the Canadian fraud watch
    Karatbars International warning issued in Canada
    Someone requesting a review from Oz on Emgoldex
    Behindmlm has two new reviews:
    GoldAdMatrix Review: $2 - $567 recruitment driven scheme
    Argent Global Network Review: $10 - $2400 Ponzi hybrid
    A new thread here on realscam: http://www.realscam.com/f8/gold-fore...ever-com-3184/

And not to be left out, Flexkom has finally made their "breath-taking" announcement that they will be introducing FLEXGOLD!!! (What a shocker) See April newsletter page 5.

Post Thanks / Like

lol. that's funny.

Post Thanks / Like

Flexkom friend and owner of The Obtainer magazine who gave that fancy award to Flexkom makes news again:

Michael Sander now defending Bonofa Ponzi scheme

Post Thanks / Like

Flexkom friend and owner of The Obtainer magazine who gave that fancy award to Flexkom makes news again:

Michael Sander now defending Bonofa Ponzi scheme
    We have to study closely that Sandler, I believe there are way more dead buddies in his closet.

Post Thanks / Like

Stuart Murray addresses doubters and scare mongers in his post on facebook page:
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...52113749863862

Yet, if you point out to Stuart that his picture is not from last week, but was taken over a month ago (see https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater) and that the fact that Flexkom managed to sell overpriced hardware to his own distributers does not prove that Flexkom is not a scam, he suddenly removes your comment! Strange, as he cleary addresses his post to me, being what he calls a scare monger.

Now, why would a good man like Stuart Murray do such a thing? He obviously does not want to get confronted with facts like these and not have his followers and friends find out that he's been lying?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by freighttrain View Post
    Stuart Murray addresses doubters and scare mongers in his post on facebook page:
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...52113749863862

Yet, if you point out to Stuart that his picture is not from last week, but was taken over a month ago (see https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater) and that the fact that Flexkom managed to sell overpriced hardware to his own distributers does not prove that Flexkom is not a scam, he suddenly removes your comment! Strange, as he cleary addresses his post to me, being what he calls a scare monger.

Now, why would a good man like Stuart Murray do such a thing? He obviously does not want to get confronted with facts like these and not have his followers and friends find out that he's been lying?
    I'll help ya out a little bit.

ALLEGED ORIGINAL:
    Capture22.JPG

STOLEN AND CLAIMED AS SOMETHING IT'S NOT:
    Capture21.jpg
    Last edited by Whip; 05-19-2014 at 06:16 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

It's funny how pictures can say different things.

I see a bunch of boxes with pos terminals THAT AFFILIATES HAVE PURCHASED (and apparently for more money than you can buy elsewhere). How this suggests that affiliates are making money amuses me (I see $400 out of gullible pockets) and it brings back memories of phone scams like Global Verge. Affiliates did indeed get a phone WHICH AFFILIATES PAID FOR and that's about it.

P.S. Emgoldex has a thread on realscam as of today:
    http://www.realscam.com/f9/emgoldex-...-company-3189/

Post Thanks / Like

It's funny how pictures can say different things.

I see a bunch of boxes with pos terminals THAT AFFILIATES HAVE PURCHASED (and apparently for more money than you can buy elsewhere). How this suggests that affiliates are making money amuses me (I see $400 out of gullible pockets) and it brings back memories of phone scams like Global Verge. Affiliates did indeed get a phone WHICH AFFILIATES PAID FOR and that's about it.

P.S. Emgoldex has a thread on realscam as of today:
    http://www.realscam.com/f9/emgoldex-...-company-3189/
    In reality......all you see is a bunch of boxes. There's absolutely no proof they are for overpriced tablets. But getting a clear visual on the lying is hilarious.

Post Thanks / Like

Common, 8 photos , and not a single with any indication it has anything to do with FlexKom ?
    https://www.facebook.com/qrmany/posts/428390557296349

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NikSam View Post
    Common, 8 photos , and not a single with any indication it has anything to do with FlexKom ?
    https://www.facebook.com/qrmany/posts/428390557296349
    Also interesting the people sitting at the tables using laptops and not flexkom tablets.

Post Thanks / Like

Just dropped in to see what new things you guys are talking about. Nothing new here.