Likes Likes:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: FOREX RED FLAG ALERT #4 iNSTAFOREX

Post Thanks / Like

FOREX RED FLAG ALERT #4 iNSTAFOREX

In January, the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) issued a Complaint for Permanenet Injunction, Civil Monetary Penalties and Other Equitable Relief against Instaforex and others
    DOWNLOAD THE CFTC COMPLAINT IN PDF FORMAT

Instaforex is based in Russia and registered in the British Virgin Islands and has no license to operate in the USA

Instaforex advertises on Talkgold

The Instaforex advertising on Talkgold is a paid sticky

Anyone still not convinced to be wary of dealing with Instaforex should read the following post by a Instaforex client who has discovered the danger of doing business with a Russian based, British Virgin Island registered fake forex dealer:

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: FOREX RED FLAG ALERT #4 iNSTAFOREX

Instaforex doesn't allow registrations from US residents anymore...
    And the user didn't prove anything about giving the correct Bank details or not. I requested payments many times from Instaforex and I always submmited the correct information so I received always on time! IFX is one of the best brokers at the moment!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: FOREX RED FLAG ALERT #4 iNSTAFOREX

Quote Originally Posted by Fgold View Post
    And the user didn't prove anything about giving the correct Bank details or not. I requested payments many times from Instaforex and I always submmited the correct information so I received always on time! IFX is one of the best brokers at the moment!
    Too bad you didn't get the chance to read the original TG threads before they were so conveniently "accidentally' deleted...! You may have gotten a different picture.
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fgold View Post
    As always on RealScam, information is provided to facilitate readers making up their own minds as to whether or not participate in the businesses being discussed.

If you, or anyone else, decides to go ahead and trade with a company such as Instaforex, knowing the conditions under which you will operate, then it's completely and utterly up to you.

After all, they say "knowledge is power"

No where on the site does it mention that there is anything is compulsory.A "red flag" means to "watch out for" or "be aware of" it does NOT mean "you will not"

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    Too bad you didn't get the chance to read the original TG threads before they were so conveniently "accidentally' deleted...! You may have gotten a different picture.
    The crime forum has deleted that thread twice now. . That mod must not be able to help himself.

Post Thanks / Like

what? many are paid here even my bonus account still is giving me money
    It is in the heart that one can see rightly what is essential is invisible to the eye...