Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Genius 1000 - Let's Do Due Diligence

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Genius 1000 - Let's Do Due Diligence

What was that about a Ferris Wheel in another forum? This looks a little like the same, just keep on turning and turning with same old tune.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    Must have gotten someone's attention, when I clicked on the link you have above here is what I got:

The two posts above this one shows that the original text which I copied and pasted here was deleted and a modified text was re entered. The part of the original text which was deleted was obviously something that either Don or Kathleen did not like being made public.

WHY DO THEY TRY TO HIDE THIS TEXT?

"Look for
    "The Weekend Only Line", "The 14 Day Club", "The Catalyst", and "Genius
    Masters".
    All of those are working really, really well for current members and are set
    up especially for people who have a little bit more money to work with and want to see
    those Big Paychecks come in a whole lot faster!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I have no idea P2P, they spout so much trash maybe had overflow and needed to cut a bit.

I hope you go over to this thread and check out the links that I posted (last one in particular).

http://www.realscam.com/f16/another-...mlandpro-1111/

Post Thanks / Like

I have no idea P2P, they spout so much trash maybe had overflow and needed to cut a bit.

I hope you go over to this thread and check out the links that I posted (last one in particular).

http://www.realscam.com/f16/another-...mlandpro-1111/
    I can see a great deal of bitching and the elected Person of The Year advertising some overpriced jungle juice as a cure for most ills. I will try to reply on the different threads that you have created for each subject.

Post Thanks / Like

Don Evans nominated as Scamlands Person of The Week

Adland's Scammer of The Week would be a useful award for somebody like Don who is trying to promote his useless Genius Funds to newbies.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    Don Evans nominated as Scamlands Person of The Week

Adland's Scammer of The Week would be a useful award for somebody like Don who is trying to promote his useless Genius Funds to newbies.
    Just proves they are keeping up with RS and using our choices for Scammer of the week. They certainly have a lot to choose from!!

Post Thanks / Like

Hello Folks...I just about dropped to the floor when I read about Genius 1000.Don Evans might be the front man but the real scammer is Linda Cronwell and her husband.
    The operated the program PLAIN WRAPPED SUCCESS and everyone lost tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands in that program.The reason for disappearing was the hacker that took $25K from their bank account.What a croc!!!Everything about the lines and specials are just a duplicate of Plain Wrapped Success.Lots of my friends have lost money with them and with them always reminding us how they are true Christians they never once contacted anyone...how Christian is that...more like the devils hand if you ask me.Now surprise...THEY ARE BACK!!!
    If this program is so great,maybe they can make amends for all they scammed and start all those with $10-5 lines a week...but hey I bet the money is low and they need to fill their pockets again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lighttheway View Post
    Hello Folks...I just about dropped to the floor when I read about Genius 1000.Don Evans might be the front man but the real scammer is Linda Cronwell and her husband.
    The operated the program PLAIN WRAPPED SUCCESS and everyone lost tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands in that program.The reason for disappearing was the hacker that took $25K from their bank account.What a croc!!!Everything about the lines and specials are just a duplicate of Plain Wrapped Success.Lots of my friends have lost money with them and with them always reminding us how they are true Christians they never once contacted anyone...how Christian is that...more like the devils hand if you ask me.Now surprise...THEY ARE BACK!!!
    If this program is so great,maybe they can make amends for all they scammed and start all those with $10-5 lines a week...but hey I bet the money is low and they need to fill their pockets again.
    Thank you LTW and welcome to RealScam!!! I wondered who the Linda was that Don mentioned in his promotions. Linda Cromwell
    Linda Cromwell | AdlandPro Community

Last activity was May 2008.

She seems to have started the only Womens Traffic Exchange:

Hello Everyone,

I just launched my first All Pro Women's Traffic Exchane and I wanted to invite my friends here to come and check it out. I believe you can promote your businesses here and get the results you are looking for and have fun all at the same time.

Here are a few things that I offer:

WILDFLOWER SURF
    All Pro Paid Traffic Exchange And Forum
    By Women - For Women - About Women
    Come And Experience The Difference
    ( Men May Join But Are Not Encouraged To Do So)

All New Women's Pro Membership Traffic Exchange!! | View Thread | AdlandPro Community not active

The links she posted back then are no longer associated with the traffic exchange. One is about real surfing and the other is for sale.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Reports on Plain Wrapped Success:
    Plain Wrapped Success - Scammed More Than $20,000 In Wealth Building Program

Scammed More Than $20,000 In Wealth Building Program
    Plain Wrapped Success Complaint

Plain Wrapped Success, an online wealth building program, has scammed myself and other members of my family of more than $20,000. The owners are Kevin and Linda Cromwell who resides in Woodstock, ON N4S 5V5. They have been contacted on numerous occasions but refuse to answer. Last known phone number is 519-290-2259. Would like to know how to file a criminal complaint against the business for fraud. It appears that they have skipped town and left several members scammed of several thousands of dollars. The same thing happened with another program owned by same administrators called "Do It And Do It Again". 14a67dc
    Plain Wrapped Success

MoneyMakerGroup > Plan Wrapped Success - Plainwrappedsuccess.com

(in the inactive programs section)

last few posts:
    AnneBoleyn @ Mar 5 2011, 11:32 AM)

I guess admins are busy with taking over the care for their grandkids and maybe just forgot to pay the fee in time.
    Let's wait a couple of days, I think it'll be okay.
    Looks like it went dead from there...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Plain Wrapped Success, an online wealth building program, has scammed myself and other members of my family of more than $20, 000. The owners are Kevin and Linda Cromwell who resides in Woodstock, ON N4S 5V5. They have been contacted on numerous occasions but refuse to answer. Last known phone number is 519-290-2259. Would like to know how to file a criminal complaint against the business for fraud. It appears that they have skipped town and left several members scammed of several thousands of dollars. The same thing happened with another program owned by same administrators called "Do It And Do It Again".
    Plain Wrapped Success Complaints, Reviews - Scammed More Than $20,000 In Wealth Building Program

Now we know when she once lived...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

About Me

Name: Kevin Cromwell

I am a married 40's something man with 7 children and 9 grand children with one more on the way.

My wife (Linda) and myself are born again Christians who believe in the ressurection of Christ and the salvation provided through His sacrifice.

We have been involved off and on with various income generating programs for several years without much success and that is why we created both

My Tool Box 4 You and the Ratho Valley Ranch Info Barn because we realized it was not what we were doing that was causing us to fail but rather the tools we were using.

We wish you all the best in your venture

May God bless you richly according to His word.

Kevin and Linda Cromwell
    Kevin Cromwell | AdlandPro Community

Birthday

Friday, December 12, 1958
    male
    Monday, March 19, 2007
    Last Activity

Thursday, May 10, 2007

eSmartStart - Smart Web Hosting! Must not have done well with that one either...

Index of /9/f This one lets you into the main index of website...

Great all4webs.com has an ad for The Golden Path..

Bright, Ontario, Canada

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lighttheway View Post
    Hello Folks...I just about dropped to the floor when I read about Genius 1000.Don Evans might be the front man but the real scammer is Linda Cronwell and her husband. THEY ARE BACK!!!

Welcome LTW. I had not heard of this programme or Linda and her husband. It looks as if the pair are Scamlandpro members, which explains why another Scamlander Don Evans is pushing it so hard over there.

It is interesting to read the MMG and TG threads on PlainWrappedSuccess to find out that it did not last very long on either of those ponzi promoting boards, as the couple had already scammed with another program "Tippedin". Scamland seems to be the only large advertising board where these two are able to relaunch as Genius1000 and get away without any negative comments.

Don Evans is well known as a Scamland ponzi pimp, so keep up the research and it should not be too long before we see the back of this undesirable pair. Born again Christians indeed. more like "born again bastards. "

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for showing us that this couple are Scamlanders "scratchy." Interesting that the couple keep a low profile and use Don Evans as front man for the latest scam. He is already above the radar and advertising it on biz opps forums within Scamland (eg Vanbeenkom's,) which are obviously scrutinised by legal authorities, journalists, researchers, historians etc.

Post Thanks / Like

Don has been nominated for Scammer of The Week Award.

I wonder how many people have taken up his offer to refund their money if they are not completely happy with his favourite scam.

Quote part of Don's Promise.

My 100% Money Back Guarantee!

Take the time to visit the website and get signed up. Then, pay the one time
    administrative cost of $7.00 and enter your subscription for $2.00 per week. After
    7 days, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied with the program, cancel
    your $2.00 subscription (That's easy. It only takes about a minute.), then let me
    know you have done that, and I will personally reimburse you the $9.00 you spent to
    check it out within 24 hours after I hear from you.

Don's Whole Promise on Scamlandpro

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Gosh, I thought he just won a few weeks ago! Are they running short of scammers (will never happen!!!) to nominate??

This is CRAZY , I clicked on the link your have above P2P Vote for the 230TH POTW | View Thread | AdlandPro Community
    and it is showing that I VOTED FOR JOHN PRIESTLEY!!. Someone has pulled a boner and just copied the 230th POTW, forgot to change it to 330 and what else??

Now, I know for sure Barry Scott is no longer running that show!!! Bogdan needs to hire someone to replace him. IMO

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

They will probably correct it when they read this so I just copied from the top:

Vote for the 230TH POTW

6/15/2012 1:18:46 PM

The 330TH

Award Vote

Person of the Week Vote is a selection of members based on their actions and activities to promote and socialize within the Adland community.
    Sooo Funny!!

Post Thanks / Like

They will probably correct it when they read this so I just copied from the top:

Sooo Funny!!
    Don Evans is still listed as a nomination "scratchy" but one of the candidates may be a new nomination for "scammer of the week!" I do not remember seeing the name John Escobar when I looked earlier today. Is John a scammer or an innocent newbie? He must be one or the other. Who else would promote DailyProfitAlways.

A scam is a scam but when the owner of one can not think of a better name for it than DailyProfitAlways, the mind boggles. Jhat John will probably win, as we know the results are fixed by some unknown Scamlanders.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Vote for the 230TH POTW View Thread AdlandPro Community.pdf

Does anyone else see this the way my pc picked it up??

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Vote for the 230TH POTW View Thread AdlandPro Community.pdf

Does anyone else see this the way my pc picked it up??
    It is actually a copy of another thread and instead of the proper title (330), they have used 230. Still why does it show the poll closed on my pc??? Strange...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Vote for the 230TH POTW | View Thread | AdlandPro Community

Roger Boisjoli

Member Since Monday, February 01, 2010 Last Activity Friday, June 15, 2012 Location Elie, Manitoba, Canada - Friends 3062 - Forums 2

John Escobar

Member Since Wednesday, February 17, 1999 Last Activity Friday, June 15, 2012 Location Wilmington, North Carolina, United States - Friends 984 - Forums 17

Don Evans

Member Since Saturday, April 23, 2005 Last Activity Friday, June 15, 2012 Location Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States Friends 557 - Forums 238

John Priestley

Member Since Tuesday, November 27, 2007 Last Activity Thursday, June 14, 2012 Location Abensberg, Bayern, Germany - Friends 5878 - Forums 2
    Click the radio button beside your selection and then click the Vote square

Place your Vote for the 230TH Person of the Week

230TH POTW VOTE

Roger Boisjoli - (2)

John Escobar - (1)

Don Evans - (2)

John Priestley - (2)

Total Votes: 7
    You voted for John Priestley

Winner for the 330TH POTW will be announced Friday June 22nd, 2012.

Post Thanks / Like

It is actually a copy of another thread and instead of the proper title (330), they have used 230. Still why does it show the poll closed on my pc??? Strange...
    I missed your point "scratchy." The place has become so idiotic that very few people bother to look now. When Barry Scott the Scamlandpro employee has the same picture but different surnames on the English speaking and Polish speaking forums, who knows what "he" is doing behind the scenes.

What we do know is that there seems to be a great shortage of volunteers to stand as POTW. How many times has Jill Bachman been nominated in the last six months? Strange things happened on June 16th according to "Sweet Little Myrna." Perhaps the Sun Godess puked at the idea of a physical relationship with Don Evans.

Extract from Myrna's post to Jill

"The Sun is indeed a Divine Being, but it stands in service to the Divine Aeon Sophia that is embodied as our planet. The story of Sophia, the goddess who fell from her home in the Galactic Center - is archived in the Nag Hammadi texts of the Gnostics, those who could "see." Their name actually translates to "those who are aimed." The Gnostics were aimed just as readers of this site are today - towards our home - the Galactic Center.

Everything changes today. Read more..."

Don't forget that Myrna advises investment in Paradox cash in her sig files. Perhaps Barry invested and lost his shirt.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

just visit Visitors4Cash Feature Of The Week (Person Of The Week)! | View Forum | AdlandPro Community

posted in POTW forum, name of member:

Luki Fuki LOL

Another "Joke of the Day" from Scamlandpro!!

P2P, it is wonderful to dream and I realize this might be the only way some people can survive in this world is to worship the "Gods and Goddesses". Well, so be it but it would be nice to see them touch the earth and appreciate it once in a while. I like to read Fantasy at times, the world of the Hobbits was a wonderful experience. So was Watership Down but that stuff on the Mountain has gone beyond comprehension.

Myrna won the SOTW just a few weeks ago:

Myrna Ferguson's Bio:

Being on Adlandpro has been one of my best experience for me. ALP has a lot of meaning for me, because of all the great people I have meet, and have become very close friends.

Gardening is very important to me. As many years as I have been gardening it is always amazing to me to see those wonderful plants come up through the earth and become a beet, beans, onion or whatever seed that was planted it is awesome. We need to take care of our Mother Earth and stop putting all the poisons into the soil. I know this is where a lot of our illness comes from, that is why I do my gardening naturally. Also the animals, what a delight they are.
    A group of us ladies are in a program called Earth Angels I hope you will visit the page here or AngelGifts

We are excited about our new venture in life.

Thank you,
    Myrna Ferguson
    It's Time to Congratulate Myrna Ferguson, Winner of the 326TH POTW | View Thread | AdlandPro Community

Not sure what new venture they are on but can guess it involves moving money around.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

BTW, Luki Fuki has a woman's profile pic and says in about me "I am a good man"!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Might have guessed it would be a part of "Homestead"

AngelGifts

You decide:

Academic Success 101 | Mary Robinson Reynolds | The MasterMinding MavenŽ

Post Thanks / Like

Might have guessed it would be a part of "Homestead"

AngelGifts

You decide:

Academic Success 101 | Mary Robinson Reynolds | The MasterMinding MavenŽ
    Hi "scratchy"

I will reply to your points on the Scamlandpro Your One Stop To All Scams thread. Let's have our laughs over there.

Meanwhile is this Don Evans a Scamlander with much influence?

I have taken two web pages of ice and I will give you a better idea of the reasons why I really believe we are right to show places like Scamland as the biggest assembly of idiots trying to make money online.