Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gold Forever - Thegoldforever.com

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gold Forever - Thegoldforever.com

Quote Originally Posted by adeelnj1 View Post
    HEllo sir please check carefuully its not making just gold plated jewellery
    its also offer Real Gold and Diamond jewellery and for your kind information they make donation every year, once you buy any product form him a little piece of amount goes as donation for children.
    you says about SOS its not SOS they make donation in ONE by ONE campaign for children.and i think with their donation you have not any problem :)
    thanks
    Adeel
    Allegedly. Post indisputable proof or it's the typical bullshit statement scammers use all the time.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by adellnj1
    Hello Caleb
    im Adeel Riaz im working with this company since 2010 as marketer and since 2013 as investor
    Domain Name: THEGOLDFOREVER.COM
    Registry Domain ID: 1710018215_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
    Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.domain.com
    Registrar URL: www.domain.com
    Updated Date: 2014-02-12 01:59:24
    Creation Date: 2012-03-30 08:30:30
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Ssssssssssssssssssssssshocking I say!

Post Thanks / Like

Hello please before to go bad remarkers you need to get info about it
    you say (Why would a reputable charity be associated with some seamy Internet money making site selling gold plated jewellery?)
    i wanna told you its making Gold and Diamond jewellery also sign-up as marketer and buy any product which one you like to buy!
    and im surprised to see about donation you all have very bad remarkers, listen NikSam you all have just experienced about Ponzi or HYIP therefore in any company just HYIP or Ponzi Shows you, look on internet check you will not see any single person who have any problem from Gold forever about product delivery, quality, or if you working as investor your withdraw will come in 24 hours you will not see any complaint on net about it, if you have bad experience in Uinvest, Dream One Investmen so its not Gold forever problem its your own
    Gold forever is working since before them all,
    so please dont put bad words on Good and honest company i have earn a lot from there so if i have not problem who working since many years with them wht the problem you have even you are not the member of this company, if you wanna test make account in this company and start work after it post your comments or feeling here is it good or bad
    Oh , Buddy, when i see a Ponzi , I will call it a Ponzi.
    Do not get any illusions, it is a Ponzi.
    Some people say I call everything ponzi here, NO - If i hesitate i will not comment, in this case i do not hesitate.

So You made money on it? really ? how much gold you sold ? :) or bought ? :)
    oh wait, you were just recruiting suckers who will recruit other suckers who will recruit other suckers.

How is that retail driven ?

Care to find me one single idiot who ever bought gold from their dysfunctional estore and got it delivered :)

Show me a contract/certificate from any reputable gold storage, someone holds but did not get it delivered.

Do I need to mention here laws and regulations on the international gold sales, which this kiddie "gold" store never heard of ?

Post Thanks / Like

From Terms and Conditions Page:

TGF_NONHYIP.jpg
    url: Terms and Condition

Oooops, really? I am so sorry I was so wrong.

I am running now to all my banks to wire and invest with you

Post Thanks / Like

Hello Whip where you say they say, tern 100$ into 5600$?
    i can say 100% you are not join in it there for you not know its plan
    its MLM plan with 100$ you will buy any product and after it with your team your earning will go up and up, its not about 100$ investment turn into 5600$ :D
    its marker plan.

Post Thanks / Like

oho my dear admin once you got wrong!
    i wonder about your knowledge and statement, you need to check announcement
    news.jpg

News about uniform resource locator (URL) 2011-04-08 12:08:46 Dear customer its news about uniform resource locator Old URL GoldForever.com: The Leading Gold Forever Site on the Net does not work properly or stopped because of some problems,like highest back order and some more..! therefore we are going to change URL. please use this new URL Welcome to Gold Forever for fully and faster response, we apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience. (Administration) Gold Forever the way to happiness

Post Thanks / Like

okay Niksam
    say away :)
    you are a free person have a lot time for posting bad comments even you have not any problem from Gold forever
    or may be you are a competitor there for saying all this, anyways my bro you need to pick some proof
    even you need to get a signal person who have problem with Gold Forever
    about products about withdraw even about bank withdraw
    also you say about products so i have buy a product 4 month ago let me going to share pic of it
    its for your satisfaction,
    one more u say why we buy product from Gold Forever the main reason is when we work in Gold forever as market so we will buy product from Gold forever internal bouns not pay from own pocket, last but not least you are all player of HYIP so you are all no idea about MLM, you need to study Tines, Gold forever, my 7 diamond, amway ETc for your better knowledge,
    Photo0029.jpg
    Photo0030.jpg
    Photo0031.jpg
    Photo0032.jpg
    Photo0033.jpg
    Photo0034.jpg
    Photo0034.jpg
    now all negative mind people stay at home

Post Thanks / Like

From Terms and Conditions Page:

tgf_nonhyip.jpg
    url: Terms and Condition

Oooops, really? I am so sorry I was so wrong.

I am running now to all my banks to wire and invest with you
    NikSam im working as investor since a long time yet have not any problem in withdraw deposit
    so what can i say to u
    join it check it with 20$
    if its gone scam about your mind you will not gona die with 20$ :D
    so check it
    for 6 month or for 1 or 2 years after it say your feeling about this company
    without test or knowledge don't say bad words for someone
    thanks

Post Thanks / Like

okay Niksam
    say away :)
    you are a free person have a lot time for posting bad comments even you have not any problem from Gold forever
    or may be you are a competitor there for saying all this,
    I know what I am saying, buddy :)

And competitor on what ? on the dumb silly HYIP ?

Or on your little illegal e-currency exchange - LRbuy.org ? :)

Post Thanks / Like

I know what I am saying, buddy :)

And competitor on what ? on the dumb silly HYIP ?

Or on your little illegal e-currency exchange - LRbuy.org ? :)
    hahahah
    im feeling good
    because you have now no words to say
    and one more is LRbuy.org is not a little or illiglal exchange i have more then 3100 Cleints and im a verifed officel perfect money exchanger partner
    once you are :D
    if you need some more info about LRBUY.Org then check it on Perfect money officel site
    they will told you who is LRBUY.Org

Post Thanks / Like

Muhammad , I have to warn you, you are in wrong place , and specifically bringing up something as PM to your advantage.
    You are a bit new to it, no I am not an idiot to invest in your HYIP, and not in any for a fact.
    But, you might end in pretty bad legal situation, and you might be making a mistake by coming here.

Post Thanks / Like

BTW, Your Perfect Money is an illegal money laundering operation ran out of Russia, i would be careful to try to establish any credibility with it if i were you :)

Post Thanks / Like

Muhammad , I have to warn you, you are in wrong place , and specifically bringing up something as PM to your advantage.
    You are a bit new to it, no I am not an idiot to invest in your HYIP, and not in any for a fact.
    But, you might end in pretty bad legal situation, and you might be making a mistake by coming here.
    thank you Niksam for your good feelings
    here is my little bit earning or withdraw history
    if you need any further info i can share with you on skype or i can show you everything on team viewer
    my bro don't you worry i know you have loss much amount in HYIP i have also lose a lot but now its time to recover it i have recovered many from Gold forever
    Niksam every time you will not lose, dont l ur hope bro!

wd 1.jpg
    wd2.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

That's where you wrong, i did not loose anything with HYIPs, only my time by hunting and putting scammers behind bars :)

Post Thanks / Like

That's where you wrong, i did not loose anything with HYIPs, only my time by hunting and putting scammers behind bars :)
    so it means you are not test a single program so just putting comments without any experience?
    but bro dont u worry before 2 years some people say same as like you are saying now about GOld forever
    but now there are all join in Gold forever and earning a good profit
    so im not gone convince you im putting them here with you just for understand to you please without Test or experience don't say Good or bad to anyone
    Nkisam whenever you found and bad remarks about gold forever or any complaint about any time (product, quality, withdraw etc)
    than post bad comments here
    thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Niksam im not new in this field i have test many companies so now have idea to choice good company
    and im 100% satisfied with Gold forever

Post Thanks / Like

You know what ? partcipitating in an illegal money scheme, and you saying I should try, I might like it, just with $20 :)
    sounds something like:
    "Dude, go and rob that old lady, it is easy you might like it is a not big deal just take $20 from her" :)

Post Thanks / Like

You know what ? partcipitating in an illegal money scheme, and you saying I should try, I might like it, just with $20 :)
    sounds something like:
    "Dude, go and rob that old lady, it is easy you might like it is a not big deal just take $20 from her" :)
    no you say you are not a Gold forever member
    you have not any idea or any experience about it
    so i say join it and buy a share with the minimum amount of 20$ and check it
    im not saying to you give me 20$
    my withdraw history is front on your eyes , my 1 month withdraw is bigger then your 6 month pay

Post Thanks / Like

Niksam i know you have not in your mind
    no problem from Gold forever but you just make a mission to put bad remarks on internet on about every program
    so just leave it
    who wanna earn let the take him opportunity to do something to earn some and you have much free time for posting bad remarks without any program knowledge or idea
    so im just going for office because i have not freetime.
    LAst (its my challenge to you find even a single member who have problem from Gold forever and then say to me i'll leave it same day, i know you will not do it because no one have problem from Gold forever )
    now take your free time
    bye Take care of yourself

now dont talk bad about Gold forever without any problem or any proof thanks
    it is the best bro
    ever the best :)

Post Thanks / Like

listen, i do not care how people over there in Pakistan can play HYIP games and convince themsleves it is not a stealing but a business.
    Also i do not know how you personally a deeply muslim or not. But if you are you should know what Riba means and how you condone it.
    Also you should know that running any money transmitter service in Pakistan is illegal without proper registrations.
    That is up to your conciseness.

But there are also the laws which would punish you for law violations no matter what you believe.

Post Thanks / Like

my 1 month withdraw is bigger then your 6 month pay
    How do you know what anyone pay is ??

How much do you have "invested" ??

Are you a millionaire in Pakistan or just another lying HYIP ponzi pimp ??

Post Thanks / Like

now dont talk bad about Gold forever without any problem or any proof thanks
    oh, The Silly one,
    1. just look at daily profits of 1.2-3%
    2. Check if they even a registered company in Singapore as they claim :)
    3. Find me a single investment license in the world which was granted to them :)
    4. Find me a single law in either Singapore , Malaysia or Pakistan which authorizes public investments being done online and offered to any sucker who finds the site.
    5. Find me a real legal investment company which uses Perfect Money, SolidTrustPay, Egopay and other money laundering services.
    6. Where are audits, prospectuses, clearing house accounts ?

What else do you need? a cop with handcuffs as a proof ? :)
    Last edited by NikSam; 06-20-2014 at 02:34 AM.

24. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So, adeelnj1,

is it just coincidence your writing style and peculiarities are an exact match with the "admin" of TheGoldForever.comor are you trying to pull the proverbial wool over our eyes ??

Post Thanks / Like

so it means you are not test a single program so just putting comments without any experience?
    people don't have to in order to see it's a scam. you scammers are never as smart as you think. if it was legit, there would be no need for you to be here.