Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: How to lose money the Aussie way - AdShare Kingdom

Post Thanks / Like

How to lose money the Aussie way - AdShare Kingdom

Serious ponzi players know to avoid rebound scams like the plague.

Newbies to ponzis think there is money to be made after the collapse of the "next big thing" ponzi such as Traffic Monsoon and My Advertising Pays.

Which leads us to one of the latest "rev share" phony advertising ponzis to launch:

Check out the number of payouts since it launched back on January 25 and the empty banner ad placeholders they haven't been able to sell.

How disastrous is that for a so called "Advertising hub" ???

AdShare Kingdom is supposedly run by an Australian, claims Matt Turner on his matt.turner.5439087 page on Facebook

When even the ponzi players in the Adsharekingdom thread on the MMG HYIP ponzi forum were predicting failure within days of launch, you just KNOW you're going to lose whatever money you donate to Matt Turner and ASK.

Desperadoes only for this one, I'm afraid
    Last edited by littleroundman; 03-02-2016 at 10:23 PM.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: How to lose money the Aussie way - AdShare Kingdom

Not looking too flash there, Matty.

As a money earner for its' members, "Adsharekingdom" could be renamed: "Nothingtosharekingdom"

4. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

We all know that the math when running an illegal ponzi scheme never adds up.....So how does Matty make things even worse??....He starts the ponzi off being 2k in the hole....LOL...

#‎REFERRAL_CONTEST_UPDATE_AND_LEADERS‬

If you are unaware of the referral contest, we are giving away $2000 of prize money to our top 8 sponsors.

The referral contest will end Midnight server time (Chicago Time) March 1st. Please be aware that a minimum of 3 active referrals are required to qualify for prize money.

The prizes for the top 8 sponsors are below:

1st Prize - $1000***
    2nd Prize - $500***
    3rd Prize - $200
    4th Prize - $100
    5th Prize - $50
    6th Prize - $50
    7th Prize - $50
    8th Prize - $50

* Prize money will be paid to your cash wallet. You do not need to be a paying member to be involved in the referral contest, but in order to withdraw you must purchase at least one adpack.

** You require a minimum of 3 active referrals with at least one adpack to qualify for prizes.

*** 1st prize must have a minimum of 20 paid members, 2nd Prize must have a minimum of 10 paid members.
    ‪#‎CURRENT_REFERRAL_CONTEST_LEADERS‬
    (STILL UNQUALIFIED UNTIL REFERRALS ARE ACTIVE MEMBERS)

1. VLADAST - 26
    2. INCOME CLUB - 23
    3. PROMIXER- 20
    4. PROFITLEAD- 17
    5. SURESHBHAV88 - 15
    6. NEWSUCCESS - 15
    7. MIKE170- 12
    8. FUFU33 - 11
    9. PATHFINDER -11
    10. KINGKONG - 11
    11. FNANETWORK - 10
    12. REVSHAREPRO - 9
    13. RSHAVEZ - 9

I see there are some new names in the list and some people really getting great results.

Remember getting the referrals is the first step, but only upgraded referrals are counted towards the prize money, so be in contact with your referrals and make sure they are in the group here too.

I recommend using a capture page before sending people directly to the site, so you can capture all your leads.
    ‪#‎BONUS_KING_PACK‬

P.S. DON'T FORGET FOR THE MONTH OF FEBRUARY IF 10 OF YOUR REFERRALS BECOME ACTIVE, YOU WILL ALSO GET A BONUS ‪#‎KING_PACK‬ !

I will update this weekly. Good Luck !!
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

6. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

According to the official scambook page for this scam the other admins are.....

Ashin John who owns this site though he has virtually deleted everything.....
    moneylegitscamreviews.com

His phone number and address....
    +91.9496079242
    Address
    Onn poderka Nintachan Kerala 848593 IN
    Ashinjohn001@gmail.com at Website Informer

3rd admin is....Hudhaifah Ibn Saleem.....looks like he is just the tech man...

Scambook page....
    AdShareKingdom(Official Group)
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1618783038386751/

8. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm so excited I can barely contain myself....LMAO....

Annie Astley Walsh
    6 hrs · Tenerife, Spain

TREMENDOUS new look for the site, Matt..abso'flippin'lutely TREMENDOUS. Talk about classy! Definitely a pointer in which direction we are headed!
    There are 980 members in this group, anyone else agree?
    Come on everyone, let's get some oomph into this group, as Gareth asked earlier 'Where are you all?' We DO need you all to join in, we are a group.....google explanation;
    "group noun (SET)
    a number of people or things that are put together or considered as a unit" ............are we a group as per that definition???
    If you can't get excited about these changes then I don't know what WILL make you excited!!

10. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Fresh poop here....

I don't know about you guys but making $1000 USD/ week for 10 mins work is more then the average person makes in Australia in the 9am-5pm daily grind.
    $1000 USD/ wk while promoting and advertising your other products, services, and biz opps. All you need to do is surf your 10 ads every 24 hrs, to keep earning off your packs every hour.
    For those of you who got into other popular rev shares late, and struggled to get referrals, here is your chance to get in on ground floor and build whilst there are so many people who are desperate to find a reliable long term opportunity.
    You have beautiful banners, a splash page and a hot new site that is going to start converting like crazy!
    I am working on a funnel that will do the work for you, all you will need to do is share it with others. This will be duplication at its finest, everyone will be able to enjoy referral commissions and in no time you will be withdrawing $200 USD/day.. $1000 USD/wk!!
    Remember even though you can earn this kind of money with ASK with little effort, don't forget how many streams of income will open up to you as we send traffic from our site to your offers. Our $40 King pack is designed to not only offer exceptional value in our business directory, but it is also designed to target the right people. We want traffic from top tier countries and that is exactly who we will appeal too.
    So now it is time to take this opportunity seriously, let the world know that we are here. And we are here to STAY!!
    Matt Turner
    Admin of ASK

12. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Round 2 anyone??....LMAO....

Launching March 22nd 2016 at 6pm Server Time.

ASK is back with a hot NEW look and attitude!

As a loyal member I would like to award you with a FREE $10 Banner Coupon that can be used
    in both the members and homepage areas on site, and is valid till launch on any static/rotating
    banners to the value of $10.

COUPON CODE: ASK11911
    *Valid only during pre-launch and only one coupon/member
    This coupon may also be given to your prospects as an incentive to join you.

REFERRAL CONTEST ENDS MIDNIGHT APRIL FIRST (server time)
    - $2000 WORTH OF PRIZES
    - TOP 8 REFERRERS GET CASH
    Please refer to the NEWS Tab on site.

Huge News Coming !!
    Achievement levels and unlocking income brackets up to $2000/day.

Stay Tuned!

The Emperor,
    Ad Share Kingdom

14. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Yet another delay...and another....and another...LMAO....

Dear member

Just letting you know I have moved launch 12 hrs later so I will be home for it.

Do not worry if you can not buy your ad packs at launch because ASK is not a boom and bust program where getting in first matters.

We are here for the long term so it will never matter when one decides to build their Kingdom with us.

AdShareKingdom has one ad pack called the KING PACK. It costs $40 and matures at $44. The KING PACK comes with 700 business directory listings. As we are not an investment business we cannot guarantee earnings as this is completely determined by the companies daily revenue. 95% of revenue goes back to members and daily sharing is set at 2%. The more revenue ASK generates the faster packs expire.

Referral commission is set at 10% across the board on ALL services. You can also earn extra income in our PTC.

We have 11 Achievement Levels and as you progress you will be able to unlock higher daily withdraw limits. The current daily withdraw limit is set at $200 Monday - Friday, but build with us and you will be able to withdraw $500/day, $1000/day, $2000/day and more!

ASK is structured for the long term, so build it once and benefit for years to come !!

You may add funds now and ad pack purchasing will be enabled at launch. Currently surfing is switched off and you will be updated when you are required to surf.

Please be sure to set your banners in the business directory, so we can start sending traffic to your business or offer when surfing commences.

16. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Admin is not happy...LMAO

ask payza.jpg

18. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

ANNIE ASTLEY WALSH giving advice ????

You're kidding me

Run away people, and fastThe jinx is on you

20. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    Admin is not happy...LMAO

ask payza.jpg
    Too funny.

Wow, what a sure sign of a legitimate opportunity.

We're not going to pay you unless you tell people we paid you so that we can suck in more victims in order to generate the revenue to pay you.

I can see a bright future for this one.

22. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Admin has a great plan here....Deposit your money...Compound......NEVER EVER WITHDRAW......LOL

AN UPDATE FROM THE A.S.K. ADMIN

������ASK Master Plan! ������

I want to share something with you.

This is the Ad Share Kingdom master plan.

1. Launch new improved site
    2. Members purchase our flag ship King Pack with revenue share ($40)
    3. From the $40 King Pack, $4 goes to sponsor as commission, $2 goes to admin, and the remaining $34 goes back into the revenue sharing pool.
    4. Members continue to repurchase ad packs from earnings, as well as purchase from our other advertising services.
    5. Buffer slowly building in each processor for withdrawals. Each processor holds onto a percentage of incoming money to safeguard against disputes. For example: Payza holds onto 10% of all funds.
    6. From the $2 from each ad pack that goes to admin (5%), a portion will cover running costs, and then a portion will go towards creating more products and services that will bring more money into ASK to sustain it long term. Admin will only earn once we as a company are running in positive cash flow.

With our current plan set at 110% and 2% daily share, each $40 ad pack will mature at $44, timeframe for ad packs to mature depend on sales. It is not possible to guarantee a time frame unless you know exactly how much income is coming in each day. For example if I launch a rev share today and there are no purchase then 2% of $0 is still $0, so nothing to share. If I launch a rev share today and $100,000 worth of ad packs are purchased, then after $15000 is taken out to pay referral commission and admin, then 2% of $85000 is shared equally amongst all ad packs purchased. So $1700 will be shared equally amongst packs that day. So this would mean that $1700 would be shared amongst 2500 King Packs, or $1.47/ad pack for that day. If there was $100,000 in the revenue share pool consistently then it would take just 30 days for an ad pack to mature.

In order for ad packs to mature in just 30 days and for ASK to sustain for the long term we need to promote and bring in new members each day who will purchase from our services.

We also need more deposits then withdrawals. Currently our situation is more withdrawals are being processed then incoming deposits. Therefore rather then introduce a repurchase rule or membership fee, I have decided to close withdrawals in the Payza processor until we get funds back to a safe level in this processor.

So for now I hope members will start building their kingdoms for the long term, and give ASK a chance to build some momentum. We need to all promote and refer new members to ASK.

As you can see we are completely transparent here, and doing everything possible to bring you a rev share that you can depend on for years to come. I ask for your continued patience and support.

We have excellent promo material that is bringing members in, but it is up to you as the sponsor to contact your referrals and guide them. Each referral you have beneath you will substantially increase your income and will speed up the length of time it takes for you to achieve higher levels and higher daily withdrawal limits. Think long term and think how much of a difference $1000/ day or $2000/day will make to your life.

To your success!!

24. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Round 3 starting soon...

AddShare.jpg

26. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by surfer View Post
    Too funny.

Wow, what a sure sign of a legitimate opportunity.

We're not going to pay you unless you tell people we paid you so that we can suck in more victims in order to generate the revenue to pay you.

I can see a bright future for this one.
    Sounds like a bit of a Catch 22! How are you going to see payment proofs, if you don't send payments?
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

28. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Goodbye to bad rubbish!!!....
    Matt Turner
    June 15 at 7:30am · Work & Money
    Dear members,
    As you know I have decided to pull the plug on ASK.
    The reason for this is ASK just didn't generate enough interest to gain the momentum necessary to move forward with plans.
    I realise many of you will be disappointed with my decision as you believed in ASK and myself, but I have no choice as my personal circumstances have not permitted me to fully give 100% to ASK. Lack of funds and reliable 3rd parties to bring my vision to life really leave me no other choice.
    Now, it's not my intention to leave you high and dry, so those of you who have not got your seed back I will slowly refund. Our processors dried out, so I will need you to Msg me with your PayPal details and the amount of your seed money that is owing, along with your username and the processor you used to deposit into ASK.
    Please be patient as this may take a little time.
    So where to from here?
    I don't really have much interest in restarting this rev share again for now, but I am looking into something that looks promising.
    Keep an eye on this group as I may reveal something that we can potentially participate in together that is a solid long term passive income.
    Thank you all for your patience and understanding. I hope we can move forward together and create a truly sustainable passive income online very soon!
    God bless!
    Matt Turner
    Admin of ASK

30. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post