Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: http://www.lifesdream.org

Post Thanks / Like

Re: http://www.lifesdream.org

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post

Anyway...Go ahead and sue LRM in the USA....I'm sure he will enjoy playing with you....
    Shhhhhh, not so loud,

I was hoping he would.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

davinci79:

First I went to your website to see what all the clamor was about. Let me be blunt. Your website sucks.

I spent far too long just trying to figure out just what it is you do, and then it still was not totally clear. Maybe it is just one reason, of many, why you have such poor numbers of members and hits to your site.

Now having gotten that out of the way, I just want to point out that this is a forum where we "all" have seen it before, and are not gullible like your typical financial forums. People here actually use their brains and know how to spot a scam a mile away in their sleep. You are fooling no-one here, so you might want to try fooling people elsewhere; because it is not going to happen here.

It is why all the shills and pimps of all the other programs will not come here and try to defend their "best ever program I have ever seen" BS mantra. They don't have the cajones to come here, but have to hide behind the skirts of the mods on their protected forums.

The fact you "don't get it: is your problem, but we do "get it," and that's why you are learning the hard way what you are selling we aren't buying. But I believe you really do get it, and are just trying to play dumb.

Post Thanks / Like

lifesdream has simitar traffic to realscam.com so I think both sites yours and mine have poor numbers. Many members told me that lifesdream help section is not well explained but I really tried to do my best explaining hpw it works.

Post Thanks / Like

I see how respected this forum is if from all the message i wasted my own personal time in writing, you only quoted 15%.

Show my entire previous message if this is a legit forum, not just parts of it.

Yes i made $22.89 there and if you would have taken the time to actually READ my message not select a part and delete the rest you would have noticed that.

So what's the big deal if i did not make a fortune with this site ? should i start enumerating how many ptc sites, where you made more faster turned scam quite fast ? At least this site has been there and has been paying. Or are you going to say the same for matrixmails, that although it is online from 2002, you consider it scam because it has not paid you an year salary ?

I have not insulted in any way in the previous message and i did not as well in this one, so POST them as a whole.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    You must be drunk

Where do you think LRM got your information from??....

Smart scammers know to use hidden who-is....But I guess you are not smart

Anyway...Go ahead and sue LRM in the USA....I'm sure he will enjoy playing with you....

Can sue me here in Australia
    I already said that I will not sue anybody. I only want to talk, explain and solve this misunderstanding.

Privacy laws are different in each country. Here in Spain, privacy laws are much more strict than non eu privacy laws.
    .es domains only shows owner full name and a phone, because personal address is protected.

More information:
    EU Directive
    Ley Orgánica de Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal de España - Wikipedia, la enciclopedia libre

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    davinci79:

First I went to your website to see what all the clamor was about. Let me be blunt. Your website sucks.

I spent far too long just trying to figure out just what it is you do, and then it still was not totally clear. Maybe it is just one reason, of many, why you have such poor numbers of members and hits to your site.

Now having gotten that out of the way, I just want to point out that this is a forum where we "all" have seen it before, and are not gullible like your typical financial forums. People here actually use their brains and know how to spot a scam a mile away in their sleep. You are fooling no-one here, so you might want to try fooling people elsewhere; because it is not going to happen here.

It is why all the shills and pimps of all the other programs will not come here and try to defend their "best ever program I have ever seen" BS mantra. They don't have the cajones to come here, but have to hide behind the skirts of the mods on their protected forums.

The fact you "don't get it: is your problem, but we do "get it," and that's why you are learning the hard way what you are selling we aren't buying. But I believe you really do get it, and are just trying to play dumb.
    This is a discussion about how legit the site is, not your personal belief on the site, or am i wrong ? I never said this is the best online program that i use, i said it is one of the ones that have been paying me, so before using "BS mantra" yourself to quote your "very decent language" read what we write, okay ?

Thank you,
    Bye bye.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post

A simple search also reveals you are the registrant owner of the Breakthebankonline gambling site.

This site and his other site, salasdepoker(dot)es are just reff whore farms for other poker and betting sites such as WilliamHill, Bet365, Party Poker, Full Tilt etc....

These sites do have use to the mug punter since Davinci does give some good info there on the best "matching bonus" and other freebies given by the betting sites....
    Though the ones I listed are all perfectly legal and encourage their respective affilliate programs there are some he lists that have "questionable" licenses.....In other words they got their license in the Channel Islands for example....(This basically means they went off shore from the UK)....

Personally I'd always recomend to use one that's either got it's license from UK, Australia or the USA...Gives more security to the player...
    Main online book I personally use is Betfair who has their office at Tecno Park here in Hobart....
    Anything goes wrong and I am in a position to do something about it
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by davinci79 View Post
    I already said that I will not sue anybody. I only want to talk, explain and solve this misunderstanding.

Privacy laws are different in each country. Here in Spain, privacy laws are much more strict than non eu privacy laws.
    .es domains only shows owner full name and a phone, because personal address is protected.

More information:
    EU Directive
    Ley Orgánica de Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal de España - Wikipedia, la enciclopedia libre
    Damn right you won't sue anybody.

The whole concept is nonsense

I'll say it AGAIN.

The motto of RealScam is: "Is it, or isn't it? You decide"

A member asked a question about Lifesdream.org, factual and verifiable information has been provided.

You have posted your reasons, rationalizations and justifications.

Now it's up to the readers to decide whether or not they wish to be associated with you and/or your site.

There is no compulsion involved, it's up to them.

Only you and they will ever know if they do or don't.

Post Thanks / Like

I'll say it AGAIN.

A member asked a question about Lifesdream.org, factual and verifiable information has been provided.

Now it's up to the readers to decide whether or not they wish to be associated with you and/or your site.

And in this vision as by the terms of the site, we the members of the actual site in question have posted proofs of payments and confirmed the site does NOT take money from users, so to conclude this is not a scam.

It is not a fast earning site, a bit slower then most PTC sites but the fact remains, while it is still paying it is NOT a scam, as i only earn money from it and loose nothing.

To say this site is a scam just because you don't like the layout or who knows what else sounds absurd.

Post Thanks / Like

I'll say it AGAIN.

That's another reason right there why people should be careful

Fgold, the notorious HYIP ponzi player and serial pest was a member.

Your reputation and past behaviour should be warning enough to people this is just ANOTHER internet scam.
    Your last messsage was respectful but remember an old one.

Post Thanks / Like

For admins of this site:
    I want to put on record that I want my personal address information removed from all messages of this forum.

Post Thanks / Like

For admins of this site:
    I want to put on record that I want my personal address information removed from all messages of this forum.
    Will this record do ???

Post Thanks / Like

This is so silly - how can Lifesdream be a scam if you can't even put any money into it??? Anyway, I never paid a single cent, but got a few payouts form this site. I think it's explained very well what it is about and how it works - you have to be able and willed to read though. Some people seem to be more interested in showing how smart they are by bashing others than to share real and helpful information.

Post Thanks / Like

davinci, first of all your tired excuse that your english is poor is just so much BS. As you well know, it is more than adequate. So if we can move on...

There is no protection in Spain for information about you that is already published legitimatly in the public domain. Perhaps you should read the laws you quote.

Comunicación de datos

Los datos de carácter personal objeto del tratamiento sólo podrán ser comunicados a un tercero para el cumplimiento de fines directamente relacionados con las funciones legítimas del cedente y del cesionario con el previo consentimiento del interesado.

El consentimiento exigido en el apartado anterior no será preciso:

2.Cuando se trate de datos recogidos de fuentes accesibles al público.

Nice try.

On the subject of your business, if people want to risk joining a business with links to unregistered or unlicensed operations, they do so at their own risk, however, if you are related in anyway to unlicensed, unregistered forex brokers, they may wish to think again. The Spanish authorities take a dim view of this kind of operation. Does Finanzas Forex ring a bell?

La Policía detiene al 'mini-Madoff' español, que estafó a 110.000 afectados de 110 países · ELPAÍS.com

The charges so far are fraud and money laundering. Do you like the sound of that?

Post Thanks / Like

From the 60 useless replies I just saw, none proves that lifesdream is SCAM.
    It's all about speculations and bad reviews.
    Go search the meaning of SCAM on Wikipedia or some sort before you make silly accusations with no common sense.
    And you say you can spot SCAMS from a mile away while you sleep? Your sense of judging makes me LOL.
    If you are going to make those types of accusations, then lets consider Neobux, DonkeyMails and other GPT sites as SCAMS too, only because I can smell SCAMS from a mile away .
    (With all due respect, because I trust those sites are legit,because I have proofs of payment).
    Save your bad reviews for a Review related forum, and do not post them on a SCAM related Forum.
    Your posts will only start to make any kind of sense at least to me, when you have a single legit proof of no payment from LifesDream.

Post Thanks / Like

Once again.....

"I got paid" is NOT proof that a program is legal. Go and ask any member of AdSurfDaily, 12 Daily Pro, EMG/Finanzas forex whether being paid helped turn those schemes into legal businesses! It didn't.

Please may I borrow the Record jpg LRM?

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Free money ;)

Quote Originally Posted by WishfulThinking View Post
    Once again.....

"I got paid" is NOT proof that a program is legal. Go and ask any member of AdSurfDaily, 12 Daily Pro, EMG/Finanzas forex whether being paid helped turn those schemes into legal businesses! It didn't.

Nobody invested here because davinci79 didn´t allow member to deposit money in this programm! Many of us got paid from the 90% profit sharing system. The way davinci79 managed to get those profits doesnt matter because it was 100% FREE MONEY

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Ol' Radical Me View Post
    davinci, first of all your tired excuse that your english is poor is just so much BS. As you well know, it is more than adequate. So if we can move on...

There is no protection in Spain for information about you that is already published legitimatly in the public domain. Perhaps you should read the laws you quote.

Comunicación de datos

Los datos de carácter personal objeto del tratamiento sólo podrán ser comunicados a un tercero para el cumplimiento de fines directamente relacionados con las funciones legítimas del cedente y del cesionario con el previo consentimiento del interesado.

2.Cuando se trate de datos recogidos de fuentes accesibles al público.

Nice try.

On the subject of your business, if people want to risk joining a business with links to unregistered or unlicensed operations, they do so at their own risk, however, if you are related in anyway to unlicensed, unregistered forex brokers, they may wish to think again. The Spanish authorities take a dim view of this kind of operation. Does Finanzas Forex ring a bell?

La Policía detiene al 'mini-Madoff' español, que estafó a 110.000 afectados de 110 países · ELPAÍS.com

The charges so far are fraud and money laundering. Do you like the sound of that?
    I have the right to make whois information of my domains private and I'm going to do that. That means that it will not be public at it should be removed from this forum.

I read the news about Finanzas Forex a lot of time ago. It was a hyip so investors made deposits to their accounts. They were found guilty of fraud and money laundering. My site is free so I don't understand what are you talking about.

Post Thanks / Like

From lifesdream.org site:
    Welcome to LifesDream.org
    Earn free money with us.

Our site has been created to help you to earn free money. We reward you with cash for being active in our site.
    PROGRAM FEATURES
    - Absolutely FREE.
    - Earn money for being active.
    - Free daily lotteries
    - Get paid to click links
    - Monthly contests

You will be able to use your earned cash in three different ways:
    - Withdraw
    Choose between Paypal and Liberty Reserve as payment methods. The minimum withdrawal is as small as $2.
    - Buy Life's Dream shares
    That means that you are investing the free money you earned at Life's Dream. Money from shares is invested in real investment funds, deposits, hyip, forex... If you are a shareholder you will receive dividends (weekly, monthly and yearly). The monthly dividend is guaranteed.
    - Buy PTC links
    You can promote your site here buying real hits for your site. 100 hits for only $0.20. This way you have a cheap option to promote your site and other members will earn free money by clicking your links.
    You can't deposit money to buy shares or PTC links. This site is absolutely free.
    Check "How it works" to get more info.

How it works (1/4)
    Updated: November 10, 2010
    People visiting and using Life's Dream are generating web traffic.
    Web traffic >>> Advertisers >>> Income
    We share our income among our members:
    24% Gold Members
    20% Silver Members
    16% Bronze Members
    25% PTC links, lotteries and promotion contest
    5% Shareholders
    10% Admin
    Life's Dream was, is and it will be completely free.

How it works (2/4)
    Metal ranks (Gold, Silver and Bronze)
    Life's Dream shares 24% of daily earnings among 100 Gold Members, 20% among 100 Silver Members and 16% among 100 Bronze Members.
    If a "metal member" is inactive 50 consecutive days he would lose metal rank, earnings and shares. When a "metal member" lose his rank a normal member will get it.
    There is an ordered list of active members (order depends on account activation date). You can check the list to see how far you are from a metal rank.
    If you have not a metal rank yet don't worry. You can earn free money with:
    Paid to click links
    Free daily, monthly and bonus lotteries
    Monthly contests

How it works (3/4)
    Using your earnings
    You will be able to do 3 different things with your earnings:
    Withdraw
    Obviously you can withdraw your eanings. The minimum withdrawal amount is only $2. We pay using Paypal or Liberty Reserve.
    Buy paid to click links
    You also can use your earnings to promote your referral link or your website buying paid to click links. A click costs $0.002 and the minimum amount of clicks to buy is 100 ($0.20). Live's Dream members will be rewarded when they click your links (a member only can click a link 1 time per day).
    Buy shares
    Buying shares you are investing your money and shareholders receive dividends. Each share cost $0.10 and you can buy up to 1000 but you can't sell your shares because money collected from shares sales is invested.

How it works (4/4)
    My account :: Account overview
    Account overview page shows detailed information about your earnings and spents. You can check how are you getting your profits and how are you spending your earnings. You also can go to the forum of each category to talk about that.
    At the bottom of account overview page you will find the buttons to withdraw and buy shares or paid to click links. Just the button you want and follow instructions.
    My account :: Make money
    Make money page is the most important page of your control panel because it is the place to make money. There you can find different tasks to make money. You have 4 different task categories:
    Click to get money
    Every time you be rewarded (daily profits, dividends, lotteries, ptc or contests) you will have to add the money to your account. Each earning have an expiration date and you have to add the money before it expires. Expired profits will be recycled.
    Lottery registrations
    Lotteries are free and you only have to click "Qualify" to take part. Winners are published at the forum. Every time you win a lottery an earning is added so remember to check "Click to get the money" section.
    Current paid to click links
    In this section you will find at least 1 PTC link provided by Life's Dream admin but you can also find much more links if other members buy PTC links with their earnings. Once you click a link reload the "current tasks" page and you will find a new earning at "Click to get the money" section.
    Other tasks
    Life's Dream have a monthly promotion contest. This way the 5 members who bring more unique visitors to our site will earn prizes. Winners are published at the forum the first business day of each month. Every time you win a contest prize an earning is added so remember to check "Click to get the money" section.
    My account :: The calendar
    The calendar shows a daily schedule for the next 100 days helping to know available tasks, withdrawal days, lottery raffles, days of dividend share among shareholders, monthly day to give contest prizes...
    The calendar also show holidays. During holidays you will be able to make money only with paid to click earnings.
    My account :: Edit account
    Here you can add your Liberty Reserve and/or Paypal accounts to receive your payments.
    Last edited by davinci79; 04-06-2011 at 06:51 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Ol' Radical Me View Post

2.Cuando se trate de datos recogidos de fuentes accesibles al público.[/I][/I]
    As you know spanish take a minute to read this:
    El Whois y la normativa de protección de datos de carácter personal

In the last paragraph:
    Por ello la base de datos del Whois no se puede considerar una fuente accesible al público, su única finalidad es conocer la titularidad de un dominio, con lo que para realizar cualquier acción de envío de comunicaciones comerciales, cesión de los datos, etc. deberemos en todo momento contar con el consentimiento del afectado e informarle sobre la finalidad de la utilización de los datos, la posibilidad de ejercitar los derechos de acceso, rectificación, cancelación y oposición, etc.
    Whois database could not be considered as a public source.
    This forum is showing my personal data without my authorization. Remove it just now.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WishfulThinking View Post

Of course, feel free.

Be warned, though, by admitting in public you actually know what a record is, you're dating yourself.

Post Thanks / Like

I have the right to make whois information of my domains private and I'm going to do that. That means that it will not be public at it should be removed from this forum.
    Are you kidding ???

Do they have the expression "shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted" in Spain ??

The information is out there on the internet FOR EVER.

You simply cannot make it "go away"

Likewise for the information that you ran and supported HYIPs, it's on the 'net FOREVER.

Your website proves you are accepting money for referring people to shady and/or unregistered forex dealers.

No one made that up, no one can remove the information, it's now on the internet FOREVER it's public information.

Anyone who can use Google can find it.

Nothing to do with RealScams or any of its' members.

RealScams could remove this thread entirely and the information would still be there.

Again I will say it:

IF people want to deal with you and your business, knowing your history, it's up to them.

No one here put the information out there.

Post Thanks / Like

More information about whois and personal data. Make any whois query and you should see:

Access to .ORG WHOIS information is provided to assist persons in
    determining the contents of a domain name registration record in the Public Interest Registry
    registry database. The data in this record is provided by Public Interest Registry
    for informational purposes only, and Public Interest Registry does not guarantee its
    accuracy. This service is intended only for query-based access. You agree
    that you will use this data only for lawful purposes and that, under no
    circumstances will you use this data to: (a) allow, enable, or otherwise
    support the transmission by e-mail, telephone, or facsimile of mass
    unsolicited, commercial advertising or solicitations to entities other than
    the data recipient's own existing customers;
    or (b) enable high volume,
    automated, electronic processes that send queries or data to the systems of
    Registry Operator or any ICANN-Accredited Registrar, except as reasonably
    necessary to register domain names or modify existing registrations. All
    rights reserved. Public Interest Registry reserves the right to modify these terms at any
    time. By submitting this query, you agree to abide by this policy.

Post Thanks / Like

Are you kidding ???

Do they have the expression "shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted" in Spain ??

The information is out there on the internet FOR EVER.

You simply cannot make it "go away"

Likewise for the information that you ran and supported HYIPs, it's on the 'net FOREVER.

Your website proves you are accepting money for referring people to shady and/or unregistered forex dealers.

No one made that up, no one can remove the information, it's now on the internet FOREVER it's public information.

Anyone who can use Google can find it.

Nothing to do with RealScams or any of its' members.

RealScams could remove this thread entirely and the information would still be there.

Again I will say it:

IF people want to deal with you and your business, knowing your history, it's up to them.

No one here put the information out there.

Making a google search I found that you are/were member of talk gold so I am free to think that you ran hyip ponzi scams. Should I post it on every forum I find without proofs? The answer is, NO, but you deserve something like that.

Post Thanks / Like

Making a google search I found that you are/were member of talk gold so I am free to think that you ran hyip ponzi scams. Should I post it on every forum I find without proofs? The answer is, NO, but you deserve something like that.
    Good luck with that.

So, now we've finished with the threats, the fact remains, your name and reputation are out there on the internet for all to see.

Nothing to do with RealScam and there's nothing any one of us can do about it.

YOU PUT IT OUT THERE.