Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: jsstripler2

Post Thanks / Like

Re: jsstripler2

Quote Originally Posted by baylee View Post
    I completely forgot about Blondie and yourballyhoo, which are pimping this big also, which is telling also!
    Here is the top bunch of "promoters",

No.
    Username Lvl1 refs Lvl2 refs Total refs
    1 your******** 56 301 357
    2 stro****** 128 170 298
    3 lola**** 18 256 274
    4 drea********* 82 163 245
    5 4eve******** 94 140 234
    6 krus** 134 75 209
    Notice Russo is sucking back faucet here...!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

What is also interesting here is the 10,000 member maximum....
    The claim is that they will only let in more members when "the program can handle it".....
    IMO this is just further proof of a ponzi scheme....
    No doubt the program will be able to handle more members ONLY when this ponzi starts to implode...
    What better way to get new funds in then to allow more suckers to deposit....

Credit where credit is due....This is a well thought out scam...
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

I felt I would be remiss if I did not post this here and save it posterity. (I bolded the secret formula)

Peakr8

post Today, 04:43 PM
    Post #674

MMG Member

Group: Member
    Member No.: 324,023

QUOTE (moneymakingguy @ Nov 4 2011, 11:21 PM) *
    I know it's difficult to keep up - but do you recall post #652? You continue to attempt to support this other program by mentioning it over and over again - off topic. So, essentially what you are saying is anytime you post here pumping or supporting another program, well that's okay and no one should respond, rebuttal or otherwise to your post? I didn't mention the other program by name but you continue to do so. Isn't that what is referred to as the pot calling the kettle black?

Besides, I did say "forgive me" for responding to your off topic post if you recall.

Forgive us also for being enthusiastic about the Original JSS Tripler2. And just so we're clear... even though I am a self proclaimed savant, for some reason I have never been able to count chickens before they hatch. It's some kind of mental block. I think maybe because I woke up in a chicken coop after drinking Nyquil one time when I was 8. Not sure......

Priceless.... rotflmao.gif

QUOTE (ecoupons @ Nov 5 2011, 01:42 AM) *
    multiple venues, my friend. If you'd like to know my strategies, send me a PM with your email address and I'll forward you my strategies.

Now that is what I call a good positive community spirit.... Keep it up. There are many people who come here and see statistics and high earnings and yearn for the ability to emulate it. This is nice to see the community helping others to achieve those goals and wanting nothing in return apart from the success of a program that can only benefit from this sort of activity:)

QUOTE (reynaldiray @ Nov 4 2011, 10:27 PM) *
    It all comes down to how many will buy positions and how frequent are the positions bought. To all those participating and planning to buy multiple positions, I suggest we spread out our purchases and not do it one time. Imagine this scenario: If on Day One, 3000 positions are bought simultaneously, then no one buys in the days to follow, the program will be forced to payout $600/day (if my math is right) with no sales... It can eventually kill the program. Just a thought. :-)

Good point, and gives me an opportunity to briefly explain how we can do it. Taking your example: We would have $30,000 in the pot, which a high % is invested in a few places but mostly will go into asset acquisitions. I can take $20,000 and buy website stock using my secret method that I 'and only I' know how to find. Then spend $2,000 on top seo work, and have them paying out anything between $1000 and $1500 a day in a combination of adsense, advertising and also passive product sales commissions and service fees.

This also provides a secondary platform for us to advertise T2 (When open for registrations). Thus helping to bring in new members and money.

The real goose that lays the golden egg, lies in the fact that after 75 days we are no longer obligated to provide that $600 per day, so that income is then converted to system matrices that go into cycling the matrix system, keeping it clear as much as possible. Once those 750 DP produced matrices have cycled, the income streams from those acquisitions are then pure 100% profit.

I should offer a $1 million reward for anyone who can find a mathematical flaw in my system, but then I would be accused of not being original. So how about $5 million smile.gif

Link:

Tripler2 - Jsstripler2.com

Post Thanks / Like

They love to use the word 'positions' like they're trading on the stock exchange.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice to see that sign ups have slowed to a trickle on this one....

Post Thanks / Like

Good point, and gives me an opportunity to briefly explain how we can do it. Taking your example: We would have $30,000 in the pot, which a high % is invested in a few places but mostly will go into asset acquisitions. I can take $20,000 and buy website stock using my secret method that I 'and only I' know how to find. Then spend $2,000 on top seo work, and have them paying out anything between $1000 and $1500 a day in a combination of adsense, advertising and also passive product sales commissions and service fees.

Link:

Tripler2 - Jsstripler2.com
    If this were true then what the F is he doing wasting his time at MMG?????????????....

Post Thanks / Like

The latest poop...

We have great news for you.

We are please to say that after all resting was confirmed as successful, we are now open for upgrades. It is essential that you upgrade your account NOW, before we open up the Dream Positions sales. You need to be an upgraded member for your DPs to count towards your free $60 Dream Matrix (DM). Any DPs purchased while being a free member will only pay the 2% daily for 75 days and will expire.

You can upgrade by accessing your Dashboard here.
    Dashboard - T2
    Then clicking on 'Upgrade My Membership'.

Members will also be able to FUND there main account and DP account by clicking on 'My Accounts' and selecting 'main Account', then you may select what account you want to directly fund, and also where from.

You can pay using Alertpay, Liberty Reserve and SolidTrustPay (Credit Cards Accepted using SolidTrustPay.)
    You don't even have to hold an account at SolidTrustPay to fund with a credit card.

If you have any questions, please feel free to log in to the T2 Forum, you can log in using your T2 login details. There is a T2 thread, and you will be able to get help from the many friendly members and staff there.

http://www.jsstripler2.com/forum/ind...sstripler2com/

Members can also now directly contact their sponsor and referrals by clicking on 'My Referrals' and then clicking on any mail icon. Your contact will receive an alert email to let them know you have contacted them.

Good Luck
    Lets Make Money!

T2 Team.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    The latest poop...
    from the latest (poop) it seems that they are selling Unlicensed investments. I wonder how long it will take the SEC to catch on to them?

Post Thanks / Like

from the latest (poop) it seems that they are selling Unlicensed investments. I wonder how long it will take the SEC to catch on to them?
    I'm wondering how long it will take You Tube??...
    http://www.youtube.com/user/T2PROMOS

Post Thanks / Like

I completely forgot about Blondie and yourballyhoo, which are pimping this big also, which is telling also!
    It always amazes me that the pimps who hang out in Collective Investments Forum and MMG are clearly first cousins. Hula started pimping this abomination back in March if you look at CIF.Collective Investments Forum

Post Thanks / Like

So far the sheeple can sign up and fund their account.....And people are being pushed to fund their account in order to be ready....
    No word yet on when this one will actually start....Admin even says not to ask him when it will start....
    They claim to have around 4800 members and growing daily....

So if say 5000 people each fund their account an average of $20 each....Admin could just pull the pin and run off with $100K....

Post Thanks / Like

So far the sheeple can sign up and fund their account.....And people are being pushed to fund their account in order to be ready....
    No word yet on when this one will actually start....Admin even says not to ask him when it will start....
    They claim to have around 4800 members and growing daily....

So if say 5000 people each fund their account an average of $20 each....Admin could just pull the pin and run off with $100K....
    You can probably live pretty well in Thailand on 100 large...!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    You can probably live pretty well in Thailand on 100 large...!
    It's what I've for years called the MMG pension.....
    A well known, well respected MMG member with a bunch of friends starts a program....Of course all the friends vouch for them...they say things like, "I've known xxx for ages and he/she wouldn't scam"...."you can trust them"...
    But they always do scam....They end up running at some point and retire from MMG with members money....
    Hence the name 'MMG pension".....

Post Thanks / Like

Interesting that Dave/Peakr8/Detecht isn't doing any promoting at TG, leaving it to DrDave and Manolo/strosdegoz.

Post Thanks / Like

Interesting that Dave/Peakr8/Detecht isn't doing any promoting at TG, leaving it to DrDave and Manolo/strosdegoz.
    Don't forget Lolalola, Blondie, and Your ballyhoot.

Post Thanks / Like

It's what I've for years called the MMG pension.....
    A well known, well respected MMG member with a bunch of friends starts a program....Of course all the friends vouch for them...they say things like, "I've known xxx for ages and he/she wouldn't scam"...."you can trust them"...
    But they always do scam....They end up running at some point and retire from MMG with members money....
    Hence the name 'MMG pension".....
    MMG pension plan is right!

I have always wondered how these scamming Admins, pimps, and Co_conspirators can sleep at night knowing that they are stealing from people. I also wonder what they think when they see their names associated with these scams.

Post Thanks / Like

MMG pension plan is right!

I have always wondered how these scamming Admins, pimps, and Co_conspirators can sleep at night knowing that they are stealing from people. I also wonder what they think when they see their names associated with these scams.
    They don't care about their online name....As for real names well they mostly all fake....No way David Bell is admins real name here....

Post Thanks / Like

They don't care about their online name....As for real names well they mostly all fake....No way David Bell is admins real name here....
    Interesting that treebartt and xpluribus, old P2P pushers are in this, not to mention all the usual suspects...!

Post Thanks / Like

Also worth noting here that those who just couldn't wait to send in their money to this one even though it hasn't actually started yet may be about to find out that it's time they grabbed their ankles....

A fool and his money....So easily parted

I actually just have one question. So many of my team and I have already upgraded. Will we be charged another $10 a month from when we upgraded, or a month from when the program launches? I really hope it's the second option

Post Thanks / Like

Interesting that treebartt and xpluribus, old P2P pushers are in this, not to mention all the usual suspects...!
    I'll bet they are....Just under new user names.....

Post Thanks / Like

I'll bet they are....Just under new user names.....
    NOPE, same user names.

Post Thanks / Like

Well they missed their much hyped launch time claiming that the last-minute rush over-taxed the servers. Now claiming will start "in next 24 hours without a pre-announcement. LOL first time I ever saw a launch blamed on members...!
    Hi Members.

Well, we did warn everyone many times not to leave it to the last minute to upgrade... ah well. Everything we feared is coming true. the payment processors can't handle everything 100%, although most are successful, about 5% of transactions crash and we get a support ticket to put it right. Not to mention all the emails, PM's and other things I am having to sort.

So we will NOT be launching at the pre-set time of 00.05, instead we will do it, any time (without announcement) in the next 24 hours. That will stop people having the 11th hour mindset and doing something they had a week to do.

Post Thanks / Like

Well they missed their much hyped launch time claiming that the last-minute rush over-taxed the servers. Now claiming will start "in next 24 hours without a pre-announcement. LOL first time I ever saw a launch blamed on members...!
    Many more excuses will come as this scam plays out.

Post Thanks / Like

This dog will be lucky if it makes it TO December, much less lasting THROUGH December.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    This dog will be lucky if it makes it TO December, much less lasting THROUGH December.
    I'm guessing that'll depend on how many more aborts they have on the startup, if they actually get that far.