Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: jsstripler2

Post Thanks / Like

Re: jsstripler2

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    This dog will be lucky if it makes it TO December, much less lasting THROUGH December.
    It would have to last one cycle at least which would take it to the end of the first week in Feb....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like there's trouble in paradise already...

With more than 14,000 sales on the first day (which is more than $140K), it shouldn't be a surprise to anyone if 'Peakr8' has done a runner already.

Post Thanks / Like

Double post

Post Thanks / Like

Deleted post

Post Thanks / Like

Just curious....
    Is this MMG mod named Chris the Chris who is admin??....Or is he just a mod-reff-whore??...
    100% Free Jsstripler2 Dream Position

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    Just curious....
    Is this MMG mod named Chris the Chris who is admin??....Or is he just a mod-reff-whore??...
    100% Free Jsstripler2 Dream Position

Here's MMG mod Chris' Alertpay email when he was giving away free 'positions' to get people to sign up under him:

It's the same Alertpay email they're now paying people in jss2 from .....

So YES, Chris the MMG mod and Chris the programmer/coder/support ticket staff (that's what 'Peakr8' call him anyway) are one and the same person!!
    Strange that 'Peakr8' never mentioned it, especially the other day when he was 'out of town' and unavailable, some on MMG were asking if there was any way to contact 'Chris' the co-owner - seems like they don't know he's one of the mods.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Danni View Post
    Here's MMG mod Chris' Alertpay email when he was giving away free 'positions' to get people to sign up under him:

So YES, Chris the MMG mod and Chris the programmer/coder/support ticket staff (that's what 'Peakr8' call him anyway) are one and the same person!!
    Strange that 'Peakr8' never mentioned it, especially the other day when he was 'out of town' and unavailable, some on MMG were asking if there was any way to contact 'Chris' the co-owner - seems like they don't know he's one of the mods.
    Thanks for this Danni
    I did see the AP addy but just wasn't sure if I was reading it right....Looking back now at the date of the payment it was 13th November....
    Program didn't start till like the 22nd'ish so that $10 paid to "Macky110" had to be part of Chris's reff-whoreing and could not be a payment from the program itself....
    So yes this is proof beyond any doubt that MMG mod "mmgcjm" aka Chris is admin of T2....

Post Thanks / Like

I sincerely hope the "members' don't expect good li'l ref whores like Chris to maintain separate accounts for all of the HYIPs in which they're involved.

Chris would be busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest trying to keep things straight.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Speaking of reff-whores....
    Ken Russo is up to his old tricks....
    Hey T2ers!

Just wanted to let you all know that there is a contest going on at the T2 forums that is being hosted by Ken Russo! The contest is as follows:

There are 2 cash prizes: $30 & $70

The contest is more of a raffle. To win the $30 prize you need to purchase 1 DP (with new funds, no repurchasing) and to win the $70 prize you need to purchase 5 DPs.

Once you've purchased your DPs, you must post:
    1. Your T2 username
    2. Proof of Purchase found in "My Financial Transactions" in your back office
    3. Your AP address or STP username so that Ken knows where to send the money

Contest ends on Sunday @ 5 PM EST

To get more details on the contest and to know where to post the above info:
    1. Go to the T2 forums
    2. Go to the "Everything T2" Subsection
    3. Click on the thread "T2 DP Contest Begins Later Today"

Good Luck to ALL that are participating!

Post Thanks / Like

Click-Fraud ??....

Just a quick note to say that the whole website may go down later for a short spell.

We are moving again to a new bigger server that can handle the loads we are getting, especially now we opened the forum which adds a lot of activity and stress. Once we move it all over, we will be putting the forum on its own domain moneynetworkforum.com You should not really notice any difference, as it will still be on the same server as the main T2 site.

After this we will start building the first 10 of our other website income streams, these will remain on the same IP address and server as the main site is coming off. These sites are a totally new concept in payperclick advertising, and we will be giving our members the first shot at the markets... which will be covering hotels, electrical goods, insurance, photography etc etc.... Because this is a new concept, and slashes the cost of payperclick marketing for our clients, then this will be a stupidly simple sell for you guys. Also, the clients are easy to find via their more expensive advertising efforts. More will be revealed later, but there is a huge opportunity to earn a lot of extra dough.

Thank You

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    Click-Fraud ??....
    More like, "non existent"

Post Thanks / Like

My, My, My, How some practice to deceive and low and behold! Look what happens, Outed! He will not be the only one outed as there are several Co_Conspirators in this illegal program.

Post Thanks / Like

WoW! The mod in question forbid Elmer to post the proof and then threatened him for not posting proof!!!!!! What Hypocrisy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All I can say is WOW!

Yippee

post Today, 08:42 PM
    Post #2134

TOP PANDA
    Group Icon

Group: Admin
    Member No.: 461

Let me clarify a few things for ElmerFudd and any others who may be confused by a bit of misinformation going around. First of all, I came into this thread yesterday after being contacted about some fighting and accusations going on in here. I would have found it eventually anyway since I do read this topic daily. mmgcjm the moderator did NOT ask me to post for him. Peaker8 or mmgcjm did NOT delete any posts.... THAT WAS ME, and totally of my own judgement! The posts that were deleted were all bickering, arguing and directed towards another MEMBER and not having anything to do with the T2. I posted (post #2069) that there were accusations being made here WITHOUT PROOF and I also posted an excerpt from MMG RULE #4 that says if you are to post accusations then you MUST POST THE PROOF as well. I did not say that proof could not be posted, I just said that the fighting and bickering needed to stop and that you needed to get back to talking about the program and NOT THE MEMBERS! If someone is thought to be a part of the admin team I would imagine that would be pertinent information about the program - just as long as real INFORMATION is posted and not snippy, snide accusations without anything to back it up. It's not fair to the person that you are accusing if you don't show your reasoning or proof in order give them a chance to explain or defend themselves.

Post Thanks / Like

It fascinates me how these people can carry on these long, convoluted discussions as if any of it means anything.

It's the HYIP ponzi game world they're talking about, for chrissakes.

It's ALL fantasy, NOTHING is real.

All this, "he said/she said" and "I did this and she did that" nonsense is just that, NONSENSE with a capital N.

Tomorrow, "elmer fudd" will probably be "daffy duck" and they'll be all pally-wally again.

Post Thanks / Like

Well, the fact that Yippee the forum admin intervened says it all. One can't really blame him for protecting one of his scam mods.

It's so funny seeing Peakr8's partner in crime Lolalola go ballistic every time someone posts a complaint on the forum. Their excuse:

Haha, so now he's concerned about rubbing his co-conspirators the wrong way!

But it looks like there ARE massive complaints about people's deposits not showing up in their Jsstripler2 account. They then send support tickets which are either deleted or ignored. When they start posting on the scam jsstripler2 forum, their posts get deleted as well or they get lashed out at by Nazi Lolalola.

I do wonder if people are really getting paid here. 99% of the payment proof posts I've seen are just commissions from the usual ref whores. Maybe the rest are having withdrawal issues and their support tickets are being deleted too. No wonder you see all the pimps advocating, "COMPOUND, COMPOUND, COMPOUND!!!" on their scam forum, the surest way of making sure people won't see any of their money back. Here's an example of the 'COMPOUND' mantra being chanted every day on their forum, and it's being repeated over and over by all the ref whores:

Post Thanks / Like

Oh and in case anyone missed MMG admin Yippee's forum signature:

I think the whole lot at MMG - mods, admin, pimps - are involved in this scam.

Post Thanks / Like

I think the whole lot at MMG - mods, admin, pimps - are involved in this scam.
    Only "THINK" ???

One day I'll tell you about the (ex) forum owner who paid cash for a house in Las Vegas on the kickbacks he received from ONE HYIP ponzi game in the months following the collapse of 12Daily Pro.

The Joe Average ponzi player has absolutely no idea whatsoever about the amount of money generated for those behind the scenes in these things.

No bloody idea at all.

Post Thanks / Like

Hmmm. It seems that the admin is "traveling" with limited internet access....now where have we heard that before....?
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

WOW isn't it a bit too early in the game to pull the 'we fired the programmer/we have to look for a new programmer/we're having programmer issues' excuse?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    Hmmm. It seems that the admin is "traveling" with limited internet access....now where have we heard that before....?
    LOL, Recycled excuses, I expect to see some health issues coming up soon.

Post Thanks / Like

The 'cripler2' has reached maximum affect.

Post Thanks / Like

But it looks like there ARE massive complaints about people's deposits not showing up in their Jsstripler2 account. They then send support tickets which are either deleted or ignored. When they start posting on the scam jsstripler2 forum, their posts get deleted as well or they get lashed out at by Nazi Lolalola.

I do wonder if people are really getting paid here. 99% of the payment proof posts I've seen are just commissions from the usual ref whores. Maybe the rest are having withdrawal issues and their support tickets are being deleted too. No wonder you see all the pimps advocating, "COMPOUND, COMPOUND, COMPOUND!!!" on their scam forum, the surest way of making sure people won't see any of their money back. Here's an example of the 'COMPOUND' mantra being chanted every day on their forum, and it's being repeated over and over by all the ref whores:
    Anyone who been around long enough knows that the first rule of playing these scams is to never compound....Only idiots and newbs compound.....I bet Ken Russo don't compound....But he's quick to tell the newbs to do it.....He's been around since the Studio-Traffic and Stormpay days when that lesson was learned the hard way...

Post Thanks / Like

LOL....News posted at MMG....

I heard that Chris just got the boot, he's no longer the T2 programmer

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MMG
    I heard that Chris just got the boot, he's no longer the T2 programmer
    HeHe,

Like he ever was in the first place.

One day, every newbie realizes that all an "honest admin" has to do is go onto IRC or Usenet and download a pirated HYIP template any half intelligent teenage high school kid could customize to suit.

Geez,

as if any self respecting HYIP owner would employ a "programmer" much less actually PAY for the script.

Post Thanks / Like

They claimed that the 3 admins names are.....David Bell, David Tung and Chris Kayne......

So if we go by what we told at MMG then Chris was just the programmer....A hired hand who got the boot and is now gone....

So how come the email addy being posted as the one that payments came through has not changed??.....
    Or am I missing something here??....
    chrisdar65@gmail.com