LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 15 of 43 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: justbeenpaid / ProfitClicking

Post Thanks / Like

re: justbeenpaid / ProfitClicking

Now what is truly interesting is that this law firm is in Utah. So does this mean that Fred is now living in Utah? JBP is not registered in Utah, so how does a law firm from Utah do them any good?

Or maybe Fred is revealing more about himself that he needs a criminal lawyer for any one of their other services:

Domestic violence charges; Drug charges from possession to conspiracy to import or distribute; Sex offenses Sex crimes involving minors; Violent crimes such as murder or assault.

Something is not right here, and I think this may be more smoke and mirrors to try to calm the members who are getting nervous the feds might act.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne
    I think this may be more smoke and mirrors
    IM(very)HO, when playing HYIP ponzis games, the the only way to give yourself half a chance of coming out in front is to remember it's ALL smoke and mirrors.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Thought their name looked familiar:

Fraud Awareness: Company called "Connecting us All" - Spirit Unlimited (Minneapolis, MN) - Meetup

I was just informed today about a new scam hitting the Twin Cities by a company called "Connecting Us All". This program is being promoted by 2 very well known people in our community (and this is not the first time they have promoted a very bad MLM scam/junk --> please keep in mind, I do not think all MLMs are bad, there ARE some very good ones out there).

This is a Cash Gifting Pyramid Scheme, and one of the founders, HARVEY JOSEPH DOCKSTADER, JR., was put into prison in Texas for awhile because of it when it was called "Elite Activity". Elite Activity has now transformed into Connecting Us All.

This program promises "Abundance" and being able to create cash with "5th Dimensional thinking." They say that this program has been around for 9 years... though, in reality, Connecting Us All was founded in 2009 (http://archive.consta... and from their WHOIS record: http://who.godaddy.co... and BBB: Untitled...)

This is their website: http://www.connecting...

Here are the Legal briefs from TX: http://www.search.txc...

They claim that HARVEY JOSEPH DOCKSTADER, JR. is not in this program, though, he talks to you in this video introducing you to the "Flip'n" system here: http://www.connecting...

So, if you are approached by someone trying to get you into this program, please let them know about this, and do NOT give them money.

Now, a little more on the company:

Their legal council is Jardine Law Offices... which is a Criminal Defense law firm... (this is very odd)
    And just a reminder from Wes at Quatloos:

Quatloos! • View topic - Elite Activity Resurrected (Connecting Us All)!

Quote Originally Posted by wserra
    Nope. It's common practice, however, for scams like Connecting Us All to write a letter to a firm and then claim that they are on retainer.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyMakingBrain View Post

Fix it for ya.

Now you can see his face :)
    Not really, it could be the same person. The ears are the same and the nose does tend to droop a bit with age. I did some comparisons, so look again.

the3mannings.jpgfreddienow.jpg

I guess it really does not matter what the guy looks like now but it was fun to work with.

JBP/JSStripler probably in a free fall but never fear they will do a restart or Tripler 4...

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

I have been reading at MMG and where there is smoke, there is fire and there is a lot of smoke coming from JBP.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Has anybody called the or written the wacky-choice law firm to confirm they are really representing JustBeenPaid?

"Utah - When Nobody Else Will Take Your Case!"

Post Thanks / Like

Now we have all been told that JBP does not have a physical address, and they don't need one, because they operate solely in cyber-space. We have also been told, ad nauseum, that because they operate in cyber-space they do not need to be licensed or registered anywhere to do business. So you can imagine my surprise when I saw this on their website, and I quote:

JustBeenPaid is an internationally based organization committed to legal compliance.
    Our in-house globally renowned law firm ensures that legal operations are maintained within all of our operations.

Jardine Law Offices | 39 Exchange Place Suite 101 - Salt Lake City, UT 84111 - United States of America

So how does a company that exists solely in cyber-space have an in-house law firm? How does a company that claims because it operates solely in cyber-space and therefore does not have to register or be licensed be legally compliant when you do have to be licensed and registered? How does a criminal law firm ensure they are legally compliant when they don't handle this type of law?

I would appreciate a loyal supporter of JBP to explain how this can be.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Jardine? Back when they were helping JJ Ulrich, I checked into them and saw that they were only licensed to argue law in two states. I wonder how many other shady businesses "retain" Jardine? Might be something to investigate.
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Now we have all been told that JBP does not have a physical address, and they don't need one, because they operate solely in cyber-space. We have also been told, ad nauseum, that because they operate in cyber-space they do not need to be licensed or registered anywhere to do business. So you can imagine my surprise when I saw this on their website, and I quote:

JustBeenPaid is an internationally based organization committed to legal compliance.
    Our in-house globally renowned law firm ensures that legal operations are maintained within all of our operations.

Jardine Law Offices | 39 Exchange Place Suite 101 - Salt Lake City, UT 84111 - United States of America

So how does a company that exists solely in cyber-space have an in-house law firm? How does a company that claims because it operates solely in cyber-space and therefore does not have to register or be licensed be legally compliant when you do have to be licensed and registered? How does a criminal law firm ensure they are legally compliant when they don't handle this type of law?

I would appreciate a loyal supporter of JBP to explain how this can be.
    Eagleone, have you considered getting on one of Fred's conference calls to ask him some of your questions directly? It would be nice to see that happen.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gotta love it View Post
    Eagleone, have you considered getting on one of Fred's conference calls to ask him some of your questions directly? It would be nice to see that happen.
    It's simple.

Fred is offering an impossible to attain 2% per DAY return.

Why would anyone then believe anything else he says ??

Post Thanks / Like

Originally Posted by gotta love it
    Oh, my darling...I am not sure if you are asking Eagleone to do this because you actually believe in Freddie...Or, if you think for one second Freddie will tell the truth.

Either way, I have been on many a 'conference call' in a different capacity...Not with JBP, but with others...They, on the conference call, will NEVER EVER tell the truth no matter who the Admin is and which game they are playing. And, I can tell you another thing...No matter WHO gets on the 'call' and starts asking legit questions, they (the person asking the legit questions) will be 'shot down', 'banned', and/or the 'Admin' of said 'hyip/scam' will ALWAYS have an...uh...umm...'so-called' answer. When the 'program/business/hyip' is not legit, the 'Admin' on the 'conference call' will always have an "Answer" to give to those who he has sucked into believing what he has to offer is a legit business...

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    It's simple.

Fred is offering an impossible to attain 2% per DAY return.

Why would anyone then believe anything else he says ??
    Listen to LRM...What Freddie is offering is not possible...plain and simple...bottom line.

LRM...They believe because they want to believe...They are desperate and hopeful and wishing for so much better in life...That is how these 'Admins' and their 'Pimps' suck people in...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nancetta View Post
    LRM...They believe because they want to believe...They are desperate and hopeful and wishing for so much better in life...That is how these 'Admins' and their 'Pimps' suck people in...
    Sage words, Nancetta.

They believe because they want to believe.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Seems someone is starting to catch on that things are not as they seem with this Ponzi, and I quote:

(mikojan @ Jul 7 2012, 03:56 AM)

Hmmm... All these events do not smell to good.

I just compared the top 20 earners from 20 days ago (on my blog I have a screenshot of that time) and the top 20 today. As I can see some of the leaders of the earnings, now there is no longer on the list! What means that? All of their earnings pulled out from Tripler. 20 days ago there were 13 people who earned over $ 100,000, now only 4. Where are the 9 of them have disappeared? The situation is similar with the top 20 promoters. I don't want to spread negative vibrations, but all this does not smell to good.

Despite all... Think positive - be positive!
    Long live JBP!

This post was on MMG, page 1060 and Post #15905.

Also what most have not been watching is how all of the major players early on posting at MMG, are no longer posting their "I got paid" and their payment proof. Another dead give-away this is in trouble.

We are seeing more and more payment issues, login issues, triplers not showing up for long periods of time; but of course it is just due to growing pains and all must be "PATIENT." The dreaded "P" word in Ponzi-land.

Some are even wondering if another restart is close, and many are saying it is too soon as Fred had said 175 days before they would need to do another restart, and this has only been 45 or so days since the last so-called restart.

Then of course we had Fred on his last call saying for the upteenth time that there is no outside revenue, and that the only way this continues is from new people joining and investing, and for the current member to compound instead of taking their money out.

They have now hit critical mass, and that's when any Ponzi only has a short-time left before it collapses.
    EagleOne

Post Thanks / Like

I believe Just Been Paid is completely revamping their entire program to be fully compliant. Why else would they hire a law firm in the USA. I have looked at many of the post on this site and noticed many errors by posters. JBP or JSS Tripler does not guarantee 2% daily. They pay up to 2% daily. Big difference. I think many people are judging this book by its cover, but in reality, I think Frederick Mann is morphing this into something very legitimate, otherwise, why bother to have a law firm? I think when you see the massive fraud being committed by banks, and now high ranking government officials, sometimes I wonder if its safer to trust online opportunities rather than give your money to the Jon Corzines of the world who ripped off $633 Million from his MF Global clients and is a free man today dining at the finest resturants. It's obvious to me, crime does pay for those with the right connections. As it stands right now, I trust the online programs more than I trust the so called mainstream investment companies. Seems like the woile world is coming apart from greed. And the worst of the bunch are the ones connected to Wall Street who get to scam all of us under the so called view of the SEC and avoid prosecution when they do wrong. What does that say about the SEC?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dofarrell View Post
    I believe Just Been Paid is completely revamping their entire program to be fully compliant. Why else would they hire a law firm in the USA. I have looked at many of the post on this site and noticed many errors by posters. JBP or JSS Tripler does not guarantee 2% daily. They pay up to 2% daily. Big difference. I think many people are judging this book by its cover, but in reality, I think Frederick Mann is morphing this into something very legitimate, otherwise, why bother to have a law firm? I think when you see the massive fraud being committed by banks, and now high ranking government officials, sometimes I wonder if its safer to trust online opportunities rather than give your money to the Jon Corzines of the world who ripped off $633 Million from his MF Global clients and is a free man today dining at the finest resturants. It's obvious to me, crime does pay for those with the right connections. As it stands right now, I trust the online programs more than I trust the so called mainstream investment companies. Seems like the woile world is coming apart from greed. And the worst of the bunch are the ones connected to Wall Street who get to scam all of us under the so called view of the SEC and avoid prosecution when they do wrong. What does that say about the SEC?
    New at this aren't you. First, the SEC does not oversee and regulate banks, the OTC does, but this is nothing more than deflection on your part from the true situation with JBP.

Let's let Fred not pay 2% daily and see what happens when he explains the 2% is not guaranteed. He does promise that he "will" pay 2% daily and 1.5% on weekends. He didn't say up to 2%. Read the website.

You have to be legal day one, not open up for business then over the next couple of years start to become legal. The mere fact they are saying they hired this law firm to make them legal proves they are operating currently illegally.

But this law firm is not a business law firm, SEC law firm, or even an MLM law firm. Now I am going to type this real slowly so you get it: They are a CRIMINAL Defense law firm, and they represent "individuals" who have been charged with a crime. They couldn't make JBP legal if they tried.

It has not been proven that they even represent JBP, only that JBP claims it. The mere fact they are a criminal law firm should speak volumens about what they fear is coming.

But if you are going to try to deflect attention away from JBP being a Ponzi, at least get your information correct when you want to illustrate all the "other" types of crime as a reason why JBP is no different. If JBP is no different, then you are admitting they are crooks.
    EagleOne

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

I guess I must have ticked off a few of the believer's at MMG in the JBP thread with my last post. Now I can only access page 1 of the thread even though it is showing page 160. They didn't ban me as I can still login under my name, just can't post anything new, at least I think it won't post. I didn't even get a notice that I was blocked or even given a warning.

Guess I hit too close to home and they can't have anyone exposing this Ponzi for what it is. But it won't make any difference as now there are too many posting on MMG they haven't been paid for 2-3 days, triplers are not showing up, and a whole host of other back office issues. Me thinks the Titanic is taking on water, and it is just a matter of time before this sinks for good.

PS: I had a friend check out the thread and was told I am not banned, a temp ban, or a time-out, so it has to be a techie issue. I thought it might be since I could still access the forum and login. And I'm sure I would have received an E-mail advising me of a temp ban or a warning. They have treated me very well since my ban was lifted, and I do appreciate that. Still I'm sure my last post didn't sit too well with the faithful.
    Last edited by EagleOne; 07-08-2012 at 02:58 AM.
    EagleOne

Post Thanks / Like