LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 20 of 43 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: justbeenpaid / ProfitClicking

Post Thanks / Like

re: justbeenpaid / ProfitClicking

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Just think, all the money in his account plus 50c and this member STILL hasn't got enough to buy a cup of coffee.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Well, besides having to chase around the clock to get your money out, now Fred's, the Genius, program is having these issues:

Is anyone else having problems with their triplers being placed? I had around 20 triplers over a week period or so that had still not been placed. It was about 433 triples purchased 412 triplers placed. Then suddenly I had 434 purchased to 203 placed with 184 active triplers in my "positions" area. Has anyone else noticed that the numbers in their members areas are all messed up?

Also, has anyone else noticed that their expired and transferred triplers have disappeared from their tripler members areas? I had 70+ transferred triplers that had still not been placed in my matrixes but showed up clearly in my tripler members area in both the financial and positions section as well as 18 triplers converted from the last restart that had still not been placed. All of this info has disappeared and no new matrixes have been created. Now in my tripler financial section, all it says is I now have 16 expired triplers. Have I missed something here, are they doing something new with the accounts, or is it just my personal account that's glitching up terribly?

Posted by isayyes at MMG this morning.

Hmm, and here I thought Fred, the Genius, was making everything "easier" for the members. Any bets all the "wonderful stuff to come" doesn't happen? Just like there won't be any cease and desist orders or lawsuits for libel.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

And the hits just keep on coming for Fred, the Genius, and his JBP that is indefinitely sustainable, and I quote from MMG:

QUOTE (oPatricko @ Jul 23 2012, 07:57 AM)
    I am sure this will be resolved soon

Patrick

Yeah I hope so Patrick. I feel like I am in limbo right now. $200 withdrawal missing from JBP, $600 withdrawal missing from STP to my bank account, plus $1,400 of withdrawals from STP which have been showing pending on my account status since early July. STP not answering support tickets and their phone just rings busy all day long. I hope they aren't about to go down again. They have been the best option for JBP since Pazya stopped allowing ACH transfers to my bank account and then of course they stopped dealing with JBP all together. I guess I just need to sit tight and hope for the best huh?

Let's see: We have roaming payment times, but are limited to how much you can withdraw, if you can withdraw; E-mail addresses of members hacked; missing Tripler's; missing money; website not accessible at times (not maintenance); a restart in just over 50 days meaning Freddie, the Genius, is out of money already; no outside income to keep this going; need constant new money or restarts will be even closer together; but this is the best program on the net and is not a Ponzi.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    This pretty much says it all!

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Even the faithful are noticing all's not well in Freddies' World:

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

It won't be long now! Just look at the so called payouts across the forums!

Post Thanks / Like

It usually takes around 3 or 4 ponzis before people wake up to the fact that in HYIPspeak, "balancing accounts between payment processors" really means "we're running out of money and we're only selectively paying a few members, ESPECIALLY monitors and those shills who will post "I got paid" on the various forums"

This disgruntled member is slowly waking up to the realities of "selective payments"

Post Thanks / Like

Reality bites another average member:

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

It's amazing they haven't figure out yet that there is no window to actually get their money.

Post Thanks / Like

it has close to, if not more than two million members from virtually all the countries
    and, if you believe THAT, you'll believe anything.

Post Thanks / Like

The ever helpful "stealkid"victimvsshill.JPG
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like StealKid really has consumed more than his fair share of the KoolAid.

Now he's repeating the "2 million member" mantra.

Huh, 2 million members.........as if.

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like StealKid really has consumed more than his fair share of the KoolAid.

Now he's repeating the "2 million member" mantra.

Huh, 2 million members.........as if.
    He's a koolaid dispenser not a consumer. His attitude is, "I got mine, if you didn't get yours you're a whiner or stupid or, or, or"...!

Post Thanks / Like

Gee, What a Surprise...NOT!!!JBPMods.JPG