Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 26 of 43 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: justbeenpaid / ProfitClicking

Post Thanks / Like

re: justbeenpaid / ProfitClicking

The complaints are coming in thick and fast now:

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

WOOHOO !!

Another week to wait and we'll all be RICH, RICH, RICH.

How long's that now ???

A month since there were any payouts ??

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    WOOHOO !!

How long's that now ???

I see its "patented" so how could you lose?
    The Ray st Clair/Gary Beaver Saga.
    www.realscam.com

Post Thanks / Like

WOOHOO !!

How long's that now ???

Notice anything missing from the countdown clock? Like "withdraw"? But then they'd have to add a 'year' counter...!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

It says....

"The Final Answer"
    Welcom to the 98% Solution"....
    The question must be, "How to get poor??"
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

This from luvbug06 at the MMG forum in what was said in the conference room chat:

I just spent 10 minutes in the conference room.
    Here are a few things that are being posted in the conference room right now.

PC Rifaqat: *************DON'T ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT WITHDRAWLS RIGHT NOW******************

PC Kchairon: ok always remeber when site is up it is only for funding, buy ad pack and surfing okay thank you

PC Larry: The rest is arithmetic and the best time to load up on positions is actually about 2 weeks before the restart since those positions do not go in to the restart and will be added to the 81 days run time. Also remember the whole money making centers around how well you keep reinvesting your tripler positions if you withdraw. Then make sure like I said you use the ratio for every one withdrawn give two back or buy2 and place back in the system otherwise this formula will not work and soon you stand there not making a dime.

PC Kchairon: 1 day and 10 hours here in my time.
    PC Chris: we don't know, but my clock is still on track with 23:34 left
    PC Rifaqat: its about 26 hours left. its says 1 day and 2.5 hours for me

PC Rifaqat: If you feel you are eligible to provide quality service for our Membership and would like join our Help Desk Staff, please send your resumes to hr@profitclicking.com

PC Rifaqat: The World is Yours on Vimeo motivational video from ACE

But this isn't a Ponzi, or a restart. I love it when they can't even agree on the restart clock.

Last edited by EagleOne; 09-05-2012 at 02:21 AM.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

This just scrolled across the Live Media Feed in the lower-right corner of the PC site:

"Management Team Tidbit: J.J. Ulrich (PC Executive Director) is a believer in achieving the impossible while being a humble servant to..."

And also this: "Management Team Tidbit: Carl Pearson has extensive on-line marketing experience, gained over ten years of rigorous self-employment...."

Gawd.

PPBlog

Post Thanks / Like

Well, well, well,

if anybody needed any proof that JustBeenPaid/ProfitClicking was a fraudulent operation, there it is.

The infamous J.J.Ulrich and Carl Pearson in one spot.

Goodness-bloody-gracious

Post Thanks / Like

They also had to add one more day to their countdown clock as the programmers needed more time.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Well, well, well,

if anybody needed any proof that JustBeenPaid/ProfitClicking was a fraudulent operation, there it is.

The infamous J.J.Ulrich and Carl Pearson in one spot.

Goodness-bloody-gracious
    So is scammer 'ulrich' = scammer 'mann'?

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

You mean they photo-shopped their images?

What is even funnier is that they already have testimonials on their website and they haven't even opened for business yet.
    EagleOne

Post Thanks / Like

J.J.?!?

Oh, this is going to be good when the courts take a look.

Let me see what is being said about this looming disaster for Profitclicking on the blogosphere... they're spin doctoring him as being the Founder? Oh good God, J.J., after the Dream Makers Academy, Connecting Us All, and IWowWe train wrecks, now you're trying to be a second-rate Andy Bowdoin?

Plus he has this "Smash Cash" business also hanging around his neck like a millstone.

Hmm... if J.J. Ulrich is there, has anyone seen Joe Read involved with Profitclicking too?
    Checking on some of Ulrich's other racketering cronies, I see that Belinda Grandberry has joined up - she's also embraced OID-1099 scams, too, judging by some of her posts. But for Belinda, tax fraud seems to be the staff of life.
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

Post Thanks / Like

One thing's for sure.

Whoever is really behind JustBeenPaid / ProfitClicking has no idea how to use Google.

Imagine intentionally attaching the name of J.J. Ulrich to your "program"

Still, I suppose it's a good way to ensure you get only serious HYIP ponzi players onboard.

No one with an ounce of common sense would go near ANYTHING with which J.J. Ulrich is associated.

Post Thanks / Like

WHAT'S THIS ??

Freddy the fibber ???

but, but, but,

he's a genius.

He can't be lying.

Post Thanks / Like

LOL, the countdown clock hit Zero, and nothing changed except the countdown clock hit zero...!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

WHAT'S THIS ??

Freddy the fibber ???

but, but, but,

he's a genius.

He can't be lying.

All that work and all he had to do was look at the whois for profitclicking when it was first suggested by 'fred' that he was changing the name. I believe Lynn posted it here.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    LOL, the countdown clock hit Zero, and nothing changed except the countdown clock hit zero...!
    Yeah....that's pretty much what we all expected I think. lol.

Post Thanks / Like

Clipboard03.jpg

Another Red Flag is that ProfitClicking is claiming to hold Patent Number 6,578,070.

Problem is, that patent belongs to Daniel Weaver and David J. Pawson, both in California and the company it is assigned to is nCube Corporation (Beaverton, OR). The patent is for “A method and system for storing a continuous feed of video”. Two separate sources for Patent information give the same details.

It's a blatant lie!!
    The more I am around people, the more I like my dog !!

http://www.asdupdates.com/wordpress

20. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Just Been Paid - ProfitClicking thread, Talkgold HYIP ponzi forum

I think it's safe to say anyone who sends money to this dead HYIP ponzi now actually WANTS to lose it.

Post Thanks / Like

Well things are really going to the pits in a hurry now. CyberCEO has resigned. This is the comment that was posted at MMG:

I would also like to announce that i have resigned & will no longer be working for JBP/Pc as the matrix trainer because of lack of respect from Carl Pearson.

He doesn't think i added much value to the company , so i decided to resign & move on to other opportunities.

Now what is interesting about this announcement is that CyberCEO has been MIA at MMG just prior to the "sudden sale" of JBP to PC. So to me it is nothing more than a cya attempt on CyberCEO to try to downplay being a major promoter of JBP and culpable if the feds close PC down. After all you can't get people to follow you into your new Ponzi if they know you are just as guilty as the admin running the Ponzi that gets closed down.

Wonder how long before thebeachworks and EzyInvest pull the same stunt? All the major pimps of JBP have gone MIA weeks before the "sale" was announced just like they always do.
    EagleOne

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Here is another who was a promoter of JBP and he has changed up his blog a bit. Seems to me from what you guys are reporting, he has again, chosen wrong!

"When Profit Clicking will continue as the continuation of the former Just Been Paid it will meet these criterias.Better to find one or two greater opportunities with multiple income streams than many of the cheap short term programs out there."

Creative Marketer
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

Post Thanks / Like

Gee, Mr Kroon is a real winner - at picking soon-to-collapse-get-rich-quick-schemes, that is.

How on earth did he allow Photobucket in there ??

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Well.... Maybe he needed pictures for his blog... He should stop by here and get some updates for more recent 'programs' that haven't gone bust yet.
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

Post Thanks / Like

Gee, Mr Kroon is a real winner.
    He could resign from one of the less desirable outfits which made him a winner, if he wishes to admit mistakes of the past. He does appear to have had some better origins in genuine business ventures. People make mistakes before and they can change directions.

Type http:// then community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2534819/Its-Time-to-Congratulate-Mattias-Kroon-Winner-of-the-325TH-POTW/1.aspx
    Last edited by path2prosperity; 09-21-2012 at 02:41 AM.