LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 31 of 43 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: justbeenpaid / ProfitClicking

Post Thanks / Like

Re: justbeenpaid / ProfitClicking

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

post #25810 and post #25811 and post #25812 in the ProfitClicking thread on MoneyMaker Group HYIP ponzi forum

Post Thanks / Like

I bet my2sense is going nuts. She kept complaining about all my negativity about PC, and it was nowhere close to what the members are saying. And the group of "negative members" is growing daily. They are finally getting it. It sure is fun to watch.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Facebook bloggers have not caught on yet - or maybe they have and continue to scam others:

Stuart Naturinda Biz Concepts 1:18pm Dec 1

I trusted you so much but your mouth is never shut!
    Why did you tel others my secret?
    You really disappointed me.
    Please,stop telling everybody that I was born naked! lol
    It's time to make more money online, wake up and go!
    Click on PROFIT CLICKING and see a company that pays 50% profit in 50 days on shares you buy from them!

PROFIT CLICKING

Someone removed the post from Get Your Blog Followers in FB!!
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    I bet my2sense is going nuts. She kept complaining about all my negativity about PC, and it was nowhere close to what the members are saying. And the group of "negative members" is growing daily. They are finally getting it. It sure is fun to watch.
    It is always interesting to watch the true believers realize they have been scammed and watch how the posts change.

Post Thanks / Like

Everyone is attacking ProfitClicking, attacking their products, and even attacking PC leaders, but after the smoke clears, PC members will be the last ones standing.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mharriman View Post
    Everyone is attacking ProfitClicking, attacking their products, and even attacking PC leaders, but after the smoke clears, PC members will be the last ones standing.
    LOL, they will be standing and yelling SCAM!!!!!!!!

9. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

In the "this is just too funny" category comes a private message from my2sense regarding my last post in the PC thread at MMG. She is on a mission to get me banned. She doesn't appreciate my posts, but conveniently omits all the PC members who say far worse than I am saying. Makes me wonder if she PM's them too complaining about all their negative posts. I am betting she doesn't.

And of course she is going to get mad because I am not responding to her PM. I wonder why she even bothers when all she does is name-call and a personal attack instead of asking a question for me to have something to respond to her about. But if she thinks I am going to answer a PM that all it does it tell me what a louse I am, etc, etc., she needs mental help.

You know the war is won when all the shills have only name-calling and personal attacks left to defend their Ponzi de Jour.

My only reason for posting this here is to show newbies how they do it, and hopefully they will learn to spot them and know how they operate so they don't fall victim.

Now if my2sense wants to take objection to what I have posted, please come and say so here. Your post will not get deleted, and I will engage you but only here. So give it your best shot, unless of course you are too chicken to do so.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

I think we need to see the PM as an example :)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    I think we need to see the PM as an example :)
    There'd be no point.

As far as I know, none of us speak or understand "gibberish"

Post Thanks / Like

LRM, while true can't as I deleted it as I have her other PM's complaining about my posts. I also wouldn't unless she gave me permission to do so. But I did receive a follow-up PM regarding my invite to her posting here. She said she wouldn't because of the "boundaries," whatever that is supposed to mean. I gave her my word that her posts would not be deleted or would she get banned for saying her piece, so will see if she takes me up on my offer.
    EagleOne

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    There'd be no point.

As far as I know, none of us speak or understand "gibberish"
    I have been the recipient of a couple of her posts also, and you're right, a retarded turkey makes more sense.
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

Strictly comedic value.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    LRM, while true can't as I deleted it as I have her other PM's complaining about my posts. I also wouldn't unless she gave me permission to do so. But I did receive a follow-up PM regarding my invite to her posting here. She said she wouldn't because of the "boundaries," whatever that is supposed to mean. I gave her my word that her posts would not be deleted or would she get banned for saying her piece, so will see if she takes me up on my offer.
    Tell her that Okosh is here waiting for his new toy to play with
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    Tell her that Okosh is here waiting for his new toy to play with
    Yeah, it's a shame really.

Just when you get them trained up, BANG, down goes another HYIP ponzi and you have to start all over again

Post Thanks / Like

Post #4211 and post #4212 in the ProfitClicking thread on Talkgold HYIP ponzi forum.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Perhaps The "Angel Gabriel" and "Brother Jesus" are short of funds. Scamland's Person of The Week, Louis Muguel Goitizolo explains all on page 3487 onward on

Adlandpro. Mountain of Love

Type http:// then add community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/569870/A-Journey-to-the-Mountain-of-Love/3489.aspx

Louis' personal appeal for more Profit Clicker support.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

https://www.ultimatepowerprofits.com...username=mypro (Paradigm Shift)

Another with profit clicking in profile but it takes you to Miguel's page, she apparently signed up under him. The one in middle has dropped PC from her signature but still has this one - http://www.paradoxcash.com/salespage.php?id=213

Wonder if any of those are in the TG and MMG forums??
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

Post Thanks / Like

Uh Oh,

when the prince of pimps, Ken Russo/DRdave says a HYIP ponzi is dead, you'd better believe it's D-E-A-D

Post Thanks / Like

Uh Oh,

when the prince of pimps, Ken Russo/DRdave says a HYIP ponzi is dead, you'd better believe it's D-E-A-D

So ken has not sent any updates to his downline for months cos he thinks PC is dead.....But during those months he's had no problem collecting reff commish from the purchases made by his downline...
    What a scumbag.....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    So ken has not sent any updates to his downline for months cos he thinks PC is dead.....But during those months he's had no problem collecting reff commish from the purchases made by his downline...
    What a scumbag.....
    And, is anyone surprised ????

Post Thanks / Like

And, is anyone surprised ????
    No, I have known that he is the king of Scumbags for a very long time!

Post Thanks / Like

ProfitClicking keeps on growing while everyone complains. The membership is so large how can everyone be satisfied at the same time. I see some members are getting paid and there seems to be an improvement on the withdraw system.