GLOBAL IMPACT IN
    IT'S AS EASY AS CLICK... VIEW... PAID!
    PAID IN LESS THAN 60 SECONDS!

Who doesn't
    love quick cash?
    Click and get paid for
    viewing sites daily.
    GET THE FACTS

Advertisers Need Traffic - You're Paid For Generating It!
    YES, Its Really That Simple!

Users can get paid easily into their accounts once they complete any of the offers on the Click Paid site. Different offers will offer different payments.

The Click Paid referral program has just two levels. Users can get paid on their first level referrals and on their second level. Both levels combined can become very lucrative! In addition to this, Click Paid offer many extra bonuses and cash prizes.

Accepts Payza and PayPal

There will be a Conference Call by Frederick Mann in Feb 28 or March 1 so stay tuned.

Check it out here:

VISIT AND JOIN HERE

Get in to be part of Phase 1:

What's so special about Phase 1?

There is a special perk to being placed into Phase 1 status. When Click Paid launches the Panel Matrix in the next few weeks, you will be placed at the top, allowing you to cycle through the matrix faster and start earning amazing income even faster!
    Where was this posted at MMG, and what is the link to check it out? It was missing from your post. Thanks.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Re: justbeenpaid / ProfitClicking

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Where was this posted at MMG, and what is the link to check it out? It was missing from your post. Thanks.
    Clickpaid - Clickpaid.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by busttheblock View Post
    Thanks for providing the link. I thoought at first I had the wrong one as it was requiring me to be registered to login to access the website. Guess too many people were tyring to access the website at the same time. It works now.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Some member posted his correspondence with Jardine Law offices reagrding PC:
    Jardine.jpg

URL: http://blog.hyip-pulse.com/profitcli.../#comment-2868

Looks like their Lawyer is now careful what he says :) Oh my. Jardine might cash-in again on representing his clients but afraid to be dragged along.
    Last edited by NikSam; 02-20-2013 at 10:05 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

One wonders how many HYIP ponzi frauds a lawyer can claim to "represent" before he is busted or his reputation is so badly damaged it can never be recovered

I am reminded of the latin phrase from my schooldays:

qui cum canibus concumbunt cum pulicibus surgent ("He that lieth down with dogs shall rise up with fleas")
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

6. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    One wonders how many HYIP ponzi frauds a lawyer can claim to "represent" before he is busted or his reputation is so badly damaged it can never be recovered

I am reminded of the latin phrase from my schooldays:

qui cum canibus concumbunt cum pulicibus surgent ("He that lieth down with dogs shall rise up with fleas")
    From earlier in the thread:

Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins View Post
    It's Jardine... I wouldn't expect any communication from them unless they're being retained on a case that you are also involved with. Remember, this was the law firm that J.J. Ulrich used to spring Harvey Dockstader from prison. At one time I thought that they were a normal, if a bit clueless legal partnership, but nowadays what comes to mind when Joseph Jardine is mentioned is Hugo Ingermann.
    If you wake up with fleas from laying down with dogs, I'd hate to think what you wake up with after getting in bed with Dockstader and Ulrich. But it's safe to say your wallet will be lighter.
    So your prophets of finance have fallen on their collective proverbial face, and you hear muffled voices calling: Welcome to the human race.
    You made a killing dealing real estate at NASA selling cemetery plots in outer space til some falling coffins crashed upon your doorstep: Welcome to the human race.

Open up your heart...

Welcome to RealScam.com.

Post Thanks / Like

Post #36353 in the ProfitClicking thread on the MMG HYIP ponzi forum

No need to say this HYIP is GOING, GOING, GOING, GOING

this one is G-O-N-E

Post Thanks / Like

this one is G-O-N-E
    Looks like old Freddy boys latest ponzi will be here just in time then to help pick up the pieces left over from the PC scam. Oh but wait, that is freddy boys own little mess that he left behind. I hate these damn scammers!
    Last edited by busttheblock; 02-21-2013 at 08:07 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

this one is G-O-N-E
    If indeed it even has anything to do with Freddy, there is nothing mentioned on his B
    igbooster website, in fact he's still pushing PC there...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Stevexxx View Post
    If indeed it even has anything to do with Freddy, there is nothing mentioned on his B
    Or, whoever is PRETENDING to be Freddie Mann logs into the BigBooster website every now and then and PRETENDS to update the site with PRETEND information.

Let's not forget, outside of the usual suspect HYIP ponzi forums and a squillion ProfitClicking members' websites, NOBODY has personally seen Frederick Mann.

Has anyone seen one shred of evidence that could be used in a court of law which proves Frederick Mann "owned" JustBeenPaid / ProfitClicking or that he even exists ???

Note I said the evidence needs to be sufficient to prove to a court, NOT a million HYIP ponzi players believe it, so it must be true.

Post Thanks / Like

Or, whoever is PRETENDING to be Freddie Mann logs into the BigBooster website every now and then and PRETENDS to update the site with PRETEND information.
    That is a good point. Would anybody with an iota of sense sign up for BigBooster? I remember the day it was launched and it was too stupid for words. Sounds as if somebody or somebodies are keeping the thing alive to deflect attention from other issues.

Post Thanks / Like

A follow up on

Quote Originally Posted by NikSam View Post

Mr. Wessels,

Thank you for your response. I see now why you may have drawn the conclusion that you have. However, my letter should not be read as an endorsement in any fashion of the company. My intention in writing the letter was merely to stop misleading statements regarding Profitclicking.

In any event, I have forwarded your email to the company and you should expect a response back within the next 10 business days.

Sincerely,

Joseph Jardine
    Managing Attorney
    39 Exchange Place, Ste 101
    Salt Lake City, UT 84111
    Jardinelawoffices.com
    Phone 801-350-3506
    Fax 801-746-3508
    I am not sure, did he really signs his name under the past threats?
    Did he just call ProfitClicking a company?

Is there some office cat who replies to Jardine emails ?
    Does any of it sounds like a lawyer to you ?

Old Cease and Desist letter:
    To Whom it May Concern:

By this letter, I demand that you immediately take all necessary and appropriate steps to remove the slanderous and misleading statements you have made or promulgated through your website regarding ProfitClicking, JJ Ulrich, and Harvey Dockstader . To insinuate that they operate in a fraudulent or dishonest manner is a violation of both civil and criminal law. By republishing slanderous comments you yourself are liable for the content and consequences of those statements.

You have 48 hours to remove said material from public view. If no action on your part has occurred within that time frame, we will take all legal measures available to us to ensure their legal reputation is not jeopardized by you. These actions may include suing you, seeking injunctions against you, shutting down your webpages and/or server, and publicly denouncing your misstatements.

I am at a loss for your reckless disregard for the truth. Where is your proof that “Profitclicking is a scam?” You accuse Mr. Dockstader of illegal activity in his previous affairs. Again, what proof do you have? I hope you realize that when you accuse a person of a crime in this country, you are committing slander per se. Your only defense is if you speak the truth, and can prove it! Again I ask where is your proof? The fact is, that Mr. Dockstader has no criminal record. His conviction was overturned. Yes, he spent time in jail, but this country is full of stories of innocent people going free after wrongful convictions. For you to continue to state that he is a criminal without any law enforcement agency to back you up is foolhardy to say the least.

You may say, “ok but I didn’t say that, it was Nik.” Since you are republishing his comments without independent verification, you are responsible for his comments as well. If you are comfortable with his slew of allegations, then you better be prepared to defend them in court, as if they came from your own mouth. The damages the above-named individuals are suffering will be counted in the hundreds of thousands, if not millions of dollars.

Slanderous blogs such as yours are truly despicable. You should be ashamed of

yourself. I again demand that you remove your comments immediately. Govern yourself accordingly.

Sincerely,

Joseph Jardine

Attorney at Law

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Some people are not ready to give it up. I had messages with a person asking them to take a look at this thread. I can't say it in my words, so I have copied the response and will paste here. I will not reference it and you can just take it as my opinion for present but it seems to be a mindset of players likes this one. They have no conscience and taking money like this gives an appetite to risk more and involve others. It is like a gambling habit.

thanks but I have been in it for almost 2 years and have drawn out over 4,000 dollars and I have never had a hard time getting my money out I love the program and even if it closes I have initially put in 1,000 and have made that back so I did not loose anything I got another 4,000 off it for just having my 1,000 in it so 5,000 is good just for about 2 yrs. to do nothing but roll it over. so right now I just consider any money I have in it monopoly money so I have only gained great money which I have already taken out and just playing with what I have in from them, I have never ever lost any money online in 6 years I have been doing things. so its all good thanks for the info
    Same person was in JSS/JustBeenPaid.
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    Some people are not ready to give it up. I had messages with a person asking them to take a look at this thread. I can't say it in my words, so I have copied the response and will paste here. I will not reference it and you can just take it as my opinion for present but it seems to be a mindset of players likes this one. They have no conscience and taking money like this gives an appetite to risk more and involve others. It is like a gambling habit.

Same person was in JSS/JustBeenPaid.
    Well, if this person is claiming they are not having any problems getting paid from PC now they are either lying or part of an inside group that are the only ones getting paid.

But the day is coming when this person is going to get burned and burned bad. Then it is going to be interesting to see if they learned their lesson and will be open to listening to the advice from others. Or they get caught up in a sting and get charges filed against them. It is not a zero sum game.
    EagleOne

16. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I agree Eagle, with so many pots in the fire, this person is going to get burned sooner or later. Over these 6 or so years, I have been 'invited' to join in the various 'programs' sponsored by this person and others. A lot of money is probably made through recruiting but I never put any money into their schemes. Overconfidence can sometimes be a killer.
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

Post Thanks / Like

I see that blondie is still pimping profitclicking trying to milk the very last nickel out of people that she can. I also see that she see like to call people who disagree with her "trolls" Image that. I got a name for her but I will be polite.

I can't screen print, this is the only why I know to copy and paste, so here is her post from MMG.

Blondie

post Today, 07:22 PM
    Post #36501

MMG Addict
    Group Icon

Group: Supporter
    Member No.: 2,147

QUOTE (nora13 @ Feb 23 2013, 04:16 PM) *
    Are they going to delete queue withdrawals as they stated there will be no queue anymore?

I have no idea Nora. Maybe someone in the know will respond to that.
    (and no, I don't mean one of the trolls here, lol)

I'm just waiting for the next update to fill us in on the details smile.gif

@ Chiron: in your dashboard.

This post has been edited by Blondie: Today, 07:22 PM

--------------------
    blondie's lounge - since 2007

Sol-R Energy - Up to 2.7% Daily x 90 days!

The Link:

Profit Clicking - Profitclicking.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie
    blondie's lounge - since 2007

Sol-R Energy - Up to 2.7% Daily x 90 days!
    No need to describe what you think she is.

She's done the job for you, baylee.

Promoting a 2.7% DAILY ROI, she's nothing but a HYIP ponzi pimp of the worst kind.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Stevexxx View Post
    The only people who give a damn about such things are the people who want to put admins in jail. The participants don't care if his name is Fred or the devil himself. He wants to be called Fred, then Fred it is.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Finix View Post
    The only people who give a damn about such things are the people who want to put admins in jail. The participants don't care if his name is Fred or the devil himself. He wants to be called Fred, then Fred it is.
    I have never thought about it that way but you are 100% right when I do.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by baylee View Post
    I have never thought about it that way but you are 100% right when I do.
    It's a handle, just baylee or Finix. The society uses names for enumeration, tracking past histories, etc. You don't need none of that in the money games. You need someone who can keep them going for at least a couple of years. His real name and social status are irrelevant to his ability to run a scam.

Post Thanks / Like

Well they have now introduced a traffic light system for withdraws to let us know when the buckets are open so thought I would give it a go. Sat there for 5 hours when green lights started to flash up and 4 of the buckets opened.. My heart jumped at the chance of getting some of my cash out and instantly hit the withdraw button only to find that all the open processors are under maintenance AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH.. So there we are, another nasty evil heart-breaking twist to the scam, I live in hope of getting some of my money back but alas I don't think i will ever see a penny...

Post Thanks / Like

But there is hope for the hopeless in PC, and I quote:

" "The Green Light in the New System is ALWAYS On!"

Did you hear the news?

New, Premium Ad Package System Coming!

- $10 per Ad Package
    - 3% a day Daily Sales Commissions
    - 10% and 5% Referral Commissions - Multi-Site Advertising System - Daily Withdrawals - up to $1,000 a day per payment processor
    - No more full buckets
    - No more withdrawal queue
    - Same tested compensation plan
    - Use your existing wallet funds
    - Use your gift cards
    - New, fresh panel system

All the components of an Amazing System

Launching within the next few days! "

See, nothing to worry about and all of us naysayers are wrong.
    EagleOne

Post Thanks / Like

I am not sure if someone already mentioned it before, but
    Profitclicking.com domain was initially registered by JJ Ulrich himself,
    I do not know that many employees or hired consultants (as JJ explains his role) who register main centerpiece as the domain in their own name, do you ?

PC_whois_Mar15.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Actually it was originally under Fred Mann. When it was pointed out that the name was under him and his bigbooster registration, they changed it to Corporate, but forgot to change the contact info. Then they changed all the information to JJ Ulrich trying to make it look like Fred was still not a part of it or owned it.
    EagleOne

27. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

What i showed is the original (initial) first registration by JJ Ulrich on March
    Fred Mann first appeared on the domain only in August

PC_MANN.jpg

Nobody even heard about PC till August

JJ Ulrich never appeared on that domain again except him registering it for the first time
    Last edited by NikSam; 02-27-2013 at 08:39 PM.