Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: lrapshop.com another scammy shop owned by an old hyip monitor!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down lrapshop.com another scammy shop owned by an old hyip monitor!!!

Stay away from this site!! It's 100% SCAM!!!

That is a fake website pretending to sell cheap merchandise and runned by an old owner of guarddogmonitor.com

Beware because any site that advertises merchandise cheaper than the official manufacture's website is a FAKE site shipping gosh awful crappy knock-offs or simply collecting cash and not even bothering to ship fakes.

The payment methods say it all, Liberty Reserve and Alert Pay, anonymous cash payments.... Neither company has any kind of refund policy, money sent is money gone forever.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: lrapshop.com another scammy shop owned by an old hyip monitor!!!

Hallo Fgold,

my name is ben, one of the three owners of lrapshop.com. We founded this remark due a customer.

First I wanna explain how lrapshop.com works. Than I want to have it about what you wrote here.
    We buy on other webshops like lightinthebox.com, everbuying.com, chinavasion... We accept e-currencies as libertyreserve, flaxtalk, alertpay and perfect money.
    Alertpay can be recharged as you know, so "money send, money gone forever" doest work here, doesnt it?
    We help people who do not have paypal, getting their items, since we are a third party.

We have some laws in lrapshop, for example 20$ maximum limit for alertpay (due no protection against credit card scammers (does it makes any reason we put a limit on it if we would like to scam??)

On the things you wrote:

"Stay away from this site!! It's 100% SCAM!!!" - how do you know, did you bought anything?
    "cheaper than the official manufacture's website" - hmmmmm check lightinthebox.com ... and find me any price!
    " collecting cash and not even bothering to ship fakes" hmm did you check the reviews on facebook?

I think you were hired to post this of the concurrents or you trying to blackmail us. Give us any example were we scammed over the 300 orders we deliver the year?

And yes, it was my monitor, I know how dirty hyip games are, thats why i stopped with it, and found an honest way of income.

I ask you to reply with any proof, support ticket of that we are "scammy".

btw, we always refunded our customers when something went wrong. We always need to check the supplier to ask to refund us when an item is missing or defect. For some items we ask them that they resend it. But thats the way how every webshop works. Please reply mister Fgold.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Fgold, are you felipe? Didnt we had a very long discussion about i was real in goldtalk? And didn't it ended up with that the guy who ordered something received it? And you stopped bumping my thread? hehe
    omg this is too funny, I can you give a screenshot to give you an idea how much we sold this year and ordered... I have even a total track in my paypal account. Beleave, give me an order number and I can proof everthing I am the honesty myself. Trackback of refunds can even be seen on facebook. People can send tickets when they didnt receive it after 45 days. Fgold, your a liar, and sort of people deserve to be kicked.
    Last edited by lrapshop; 06-21-2011 at 01:59 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

c'mon felipe, fgold, super felipe or whoever you are talking, proof your statements.

For people who are interesed, here are some cases of people who are HAPPY with our service.

M profile has 1471 likes, alot of pictures and total conversations about how we help customers.

LrAp Shop | Facebook

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down Re: lrapshop.com another scammy shop owned by an old hyip monitor!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lrapshop View Post
    Alertpay can be recharged as you know, so "money send, money gone forever" doest work here, doesnt it?
    We help people who do not have paypal, getting their items, since we are a third party.

We have some laws in lrapshop, for example 20$ maximum limit for alertpay (due no protection against credit card scammers (does it makes any reason we put a limit on it if we would like to scam??)
    That is called "seller protection" You only put limits to proctect your wallets. There's 0% buyers protection here money sent is money gone even by alertpay! Alertpay will only refund you if the recipient has NOT withdrawn your money from their Alertpay account, so it is not safe for this kind of payment...

On the things you wrote:

"Stay away from this site!! It's 100% SCAM!!!" - how do you know, did you bought anything?
    "cheaper than the official manufacture's website" - hmmmmm check lightinthebox.com ... and find me any price!
    " collecting cash and not even bothering to ship fakes" hmm did you check the reviews on facebook?

I think you were hired to post this of the concurrents or you trying to blackmail us. Give us any example were we scammed over the 300 orders we deliver the year?

And yes, it was my monitor, I know how dirty hyip games are, thats why i stopped with it, and found an honest way of income.

I ask you to reply with any proof, support ticket of that we are "scammy".

btw, we always refunded our customers when something went wrong. We always need to check the supplier to ask to refund us when an item is missing or defect. For some items we ask them that they resend it. But thats the way how every webshop works. Please reply mister Fgold.
    Dealing here you are just dealing with an anonymous individuals and Not with legit companies. At this site there's nothing like buyers protection and even your personnal details are not safe against Identity Theft... Refund policy is 0% guaranted

The facebook crappy proofs are 100% Bull$hit!! Only scammers go around spamming social network sites and forums to post their BS proofs.

Fraudulent websites selling these kinds of electronics are very common!
    The major red flag is that you didn't provide any documents to prove that your company exist and is legitimate!

Post Thanks / Like

C'mon, LrApShop,

let us in on your secrets.

Where are you based ???

Why do you only accept Alertpay, Perfect Money and Libertyreserve ??

You talk about your PayPal account, yet your website doesn't accept PayPal.

How can your customers be certain of obtaining a refund ??

Alertpay, Perfect Money and Libertyreserve don't do refunds.

Your website says:
    All products are shipped from China with Free Shipping.
    Are they genuine name brands, LrApShop ??? Or are they cheap Chinese made fakes ???

Your webpage says:
    LrApShop is proud to announce the entrance of the brands! MSI, Samsung, Nokia, HP, blackberry .
    yet when I do use your own search facility, there are no products bearing those names.

All you have are "compatible" accessories.

Even then, many of them have a "?" after the word "compatible"

If you're expecting people to send off their money to some unknown overseas accounts, for some cheap knock off products, tell the truth and stop trying to fool people.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Felipe, you still can't get over it that we are honest individuals, Our company is totally online based. We work with dropshippers on alibaba, lightinthebox.com, everbuying.com, ipmarket.com. We have a 45 days policy on refunds for free shipping. We always paid back the people! We arent legimate it, we are just helping people using paypal, when they dont can use it! Check the prices, they are lower.

DID WE EVER SAY WE SELL BRANDS!!!!!! NO! NO! NO!

We use the lightinthebox products, they are chinese, did we say it was brand... you taking thinks out of the context!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

So called administrator... You saw my new update... I placed it up yesterday! You are mixing 2 things up. I am selling chinese products, I never LIED about it! Now i got a new feature, selling brand products.

You wanna know how??

Today I can send to western union payments to my dropshippers. Now I can use Tablet PC with Android Honeycomb & 3G, Wholesale Price - IPmart.com. People can buy for a 20% fee the products at ipmart.com. I help them buying it.

yet when I do use your own search facility, there are no products bearing those names.
    Because I released it yesterday... We didnt had the time yet to add all their products to our database... We added one single item up. We are planning to just show them the website, so they can choose a item out of it.

All you have are "compatible" accessories.
    This are the chinese items, I sell them as black labeled products, I never said it was branded... damn your dumb...

If you're expecting people to send off their money to some unknown overseas accounts, for some cheap knock off products, tell the truth and stop trying to fool people.
    I tell them the truth... jezus.... try to read next time...

Their is a diffrence between the chinese products and the brand products. Everyone who paid something can see the proof i actually bought it on the dropshipper.

Some advice for your site:

1. you telling me I am a scammer without any single proof... felipe LIED about his first post... he just copy pasted it from yahoo... NO proofs, were are the cheaper products of the dropshippers , tell me felipe...

2. Your hurting honest individuals. I am shareholder at flaxtalk, and I am known as an honest member!

3. YOU DO NOT READ, you place things out of the context.

For your information, I always refunded!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I am sry I was rude... but I am trying to prove a point here. I always meaned things honestly. If their is anything you want to know, ask me. Make a thread for the so called "victims". I can help them if the provide me their order number. For the record, they can reach me too on the support of my website.

Post Thanks / Like

So,

the readers and members of RealScam.com now know:

* LrApShop is a reseller of Chinese made technology products

* LrApShop only accepts payments through Alertpay, Perfect Money and
    Liberty Reserve, none of which have a policy of issuing refunds

LrApShop is run by 3 students

* LrApShop has no physical presence

* LrApShop is a dropshipper only

* One, at least, of the administrators of LrApShop is a self confessed HYIP ponzi player, supporter and also claims to be a "shareholder" in a HYIP ponzi supporter site known as "flaxtalk"

* The LrApShop website is misleading. While the website claims to be able to supply name brand technology products:

1) This is a premature announcement. Said products are NOT available at the minute.
    2) The products are "grey" products shipped from China

In keeping with the stated aims of RealScam.com

Is it or isn't it? YOU decide
    Last edited by littleroundman; 06-26-2011 at 10:42 AM.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hello everyone,

my name is ben,

I own lrapshop.com, a site that is helping people buying gadgets when they are not able to buy it with paypal since their country restrict it. We using dropshipping facilities.
    I am one of the owners, their are two more people who support my website in customer support and ordering items.
    I was the first to make a resell shop that actually accepted alertpay and libertyreserve. I am a student and an industrial inginieer in IT. I will probelly graduate next year. I am in the gpt for almost 6 years.
    I am moderator at flaxtalk, an online community were I learned alot how hyips works and they actually are a game. Due flaxtalk I stoped with my old monitor since i didnt found it not ethical anymore. Also I am shareholder of the flax company. We currently own a hotel and some managing contracts in chendue (china).

Unfortanly I saw a threat were some member picked up an old fight. So thats why I am here Fgold. To proof I am the real deal, that my service is valid. Nobody messes with my websites and tell them I am a scammer. I am here to stay, and help every customer who comes here who didnt found our support. I am here to make a diffrence. I am here to stay.
    Alertpay, Liberty Reserve and Western Union just scream scam. Why would anyone buy through you and not go directly through the actual merchant with the quality name brand product that they wish to purchase?

And, for the record, HYIP is not a game it is a complete scam plain and simple!

Soapboxmom
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Lol... You have no idea idea what you are talking about when you talk about flaxtalk.com. But ok, thats off topic.

I did my best to proof you I deliver my service... AL the info is on the FAQ. People get actually their prodct or a refund. I guarantee. They get what they order. I never lied about if it was a brand or not. I hope I cleared up things. About the ammount of orders I get a day I can say this thread doesnt weak me. We are one year old, and I am proud we overcome the problems of alertpay CC scammers. We help people all over the world as pakistan, filipinies, india were paypal is not.

The clients of my shop decide and will report this to the public if I would be crap.
    If a client has been mistreated or doenst get his refund. You can always contact me. You can even post it here. I will find a solution.

Too all the people who commented? Are you my client? You never bought anything, so what are you basing on exactly? On the thread of the paid poster Fgold?
    "How can you proof that mr ben" - How can you proof Fgold, you just ripped the post of somewhere.

Fgold, I am still waiting on your response, find me one product that is cheaper at my dropshippers, or withdraw that accuse. Since right now I call you jealous and a paid poster. I already gave you my dropshippers, so you should look into my 12.000 products we added. The quality of my products are the same as any unbranded products your buy from china and dealextreme. And I never lied about what I solded. You lost once at goldtalk against me, and I will beat you again in this fight.

btw, here is some screenshot of all orders a lightinthebox.

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Remember, this is one page, their are fifteen. Wouldnt these customers go complaining...

Were is the thread of lrapshop on scam.com? If so I will join it too and defend my website.
    Last edited by lrapshop; 06-26-2011 at 08:23 AM. Reason: realscam.com is a scam on his owns, it judges without proofs, this site is useless

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    Alertpay, Liberty Reserve and Western Union just scream scam. Why would anyone buy through you and not go directly through the actual merchant with the quality name brand product that they wish to purchase?

And, for the record, HYIP is not a game it is a complete scam plain and simple!

Soapboxmom
    thats so easy... because these people CANT USE paypal... Their country doesnt allow... And you seen alot of shops who accept alertpay, LR or flaxpay?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

What exactly is the online photo proof of? All we can say for certain is you might be very talented at using Photoshop.

There is simply no need to purchase through you. Nor is using Alertpay, Liberty Reserve and or Western Union advisable. Folks have no recourse against you if you do not honor your agreement with them. Why not use a reputable retailer and a real credit card that has built in protections for the consumer???

Soapboxmom
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    What exactly is the online photo proof of? All we can say for certain is you might be very talented at using Photoshop.

There is simply no need to purchase through you. Nor is using Alertpay, Liberty Reserve and or Western Union advisable. Folks have no recourse against you if you do not honor your agreement with them. Why not use a reputable retailer and a real credit card that has built in protections for the consumer???

Soapboxmom
    Jezus... c'mon... if their is a member here that everyone trust, I can even give him my password for a minute, dont worry, I still got the authoritie over the account due my email adres. Check them, all diffent adresses. For one time, Can you beleave I do something here that is GOOD. Why do these people come and buy on my website?
    Because they DO NOT have a credit card. These people LOVE my site. Since I give them an answer.
    This explains why I have over 300 orders in this one year of the operating.

Fotoproof is our account at lightinthebox.com, the ordering area.

I only accept libertyreserve and alertpay since it gives me a niche, not alot of concurrention in this field. I do not do bussines with people who have paypal, since they have enough shops.

soapboxmom, if you live in a country like zambia, pakistan or filipinie, nigeria ect, do you think they are able to use credit card? I gonna tell you, nbdy send to these countries do the Creditcard fraudsters. I am a third party who build up the trust, I have over 250 orders at lib, gives me authority to buy for such countries. As single person they cant buy anything.

For the record (again): I do not allow western union, only alertpay, libertyreserve mainly. Its me who sending western union payments to my suppliers for the bigger orders. Not the customer.

So tell me, is their anybody in this community who I can trust? So i can show them how much i ordered? I can even do show it via webcam if it would be easier. Lrapshop is the only reason they can buy their products, without us, their is nothing.
    Last edited by lrapshop; 06-26-2011 at 09:42 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down Re: lrapshop.com another scammy shop owned by an old hyip monitor!!!

Felipe, you still can't get over it that we are honest individuals, Our company is totally online based. We work with dropshippers on alibaba, lightinthebox.com, everbuying.com, ipmarket.com. We have a 45 days policy on refunds for free shipping. We always paid back the people! We arent legimate it, we are just helping people using paypal, when they dont can use it! Check the prices, they are lower.

DID WE EVER SAY WE SELL BRANDS!!!!!! NO! NO! NO!

We use the lightinthebox products, they are chinese, did we say it was brand... you taking thinks out of the context!
    To be exact your Ficticious company
    Your 45 days refund policy is a joke. Its just mere words from an old ponzi player written in an anonymous site of a ficticious company... Serious/honest workers always care about being legitimate. Only scammers do not care about it or use fake docs to look like legit lol

Some advice for your site:

1. you telling me I am a scammer without any single proof... felipe LIED about his first post... he just copy pasted it from yahoo... NO proofs, were are the cheaper products of the dropshippers , tell me felipe...

2. Your hurting honest individuals. I am shareholder at flaxtalk, and I am known as an honest member!

3. YOU DO NOT READ, you place things out of the context.

For your information, I always refunded!
    Yea. Firstly I found some ipods very cheap(I'm not saying that ALL products are cheaper than those chinese shops you mentioned but are cheaper compared to "genuine products" and some are even cheaper than the official manufacture's and are being selling in 3rd hand shredder... ) I was doing my due diligence by searching on web about this scam shop and found some interesting questions made on yahoo answers and reformulated it here before copy in part so it wasn not out of context but obviously I have the same doubts already asked there
    However being cheaper or not it has nothing to prove about being 100% genuine!

Lol... You have no idea idea what you are talking about when you talk about flaxtalk.com. But ok, thats off topic.

I did my best to proof you I deliver my service... AL the info is on the FAQ. People get actually their prodct or a refund. I guarantee. They get what they order. I never lied about if it was a brand or not. I hope I cleared up things. About the ammount of orders I get a day I can say this thread doesnt weak me. We are one year old, and I am proud we overcome the problems of alertpay CC scammers. We help people all over the world as pakistan, filipinies, india were paypal is not.

The clients of my shop decide and will report this to the public if I would be crap.
    If a client has been mistreated or doenst get his refund. You can always contact me. You can even post it here. I will find a solution.

Too all the people who commented? Are you my client? You never bought anything, so what are you basing on exactly? On the thread of the paid poster Fgold?
    "How can you proof that mr ben" - How can you proof Fgold, you just ripped the post of somewhere.

Fgold, I am still waiting on your response, find me one product that is cheaper at my dropshippers, or withdraw that accuse. Since right now I call you jealous and a paid poster. I already gave you my dropshippers, so you should look into my 12.000 products we added. The quality of my products are the same as any unbranded products your buy from china and dealextreme. And I never lied about what I solded. You lost once at goldtalk against me, and I will beat you again in this fight.

btw, here is some screenshot of all orders a lightinthebox.

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Remember, this is one page, their are fifteen. Wouldnt these customers go complaining...

Were is the thread of lrapshop on scam.com? If so I will join it too and defend my website.
    People bought many products here because they are cheaper for their pockets! Most of products cost less than $100 and are cheaper for those countries you mentioned above. They understood the risk of dealing with anonymous individuals and the risk of identity Theft while sharing their real name/address in order to receive their FREE SHIPPING And your free shipping is a joke because no serious company will offer free shipping for low ammount orders... Your word is NEVER a guarantee when you're operating anonymously without sharing any proof of being fully licensed and neither any real address is showed in your website to allow authorities to make you a visit. Its just another HIT & RUN scheme which might pay for a while but suddenly can run away at any time...

Jezus... c'mon... if their is a member here that everyone trust, I can even give him my password for a minute, dont worry, I still got the authoritie over the account due my email adres. Check them, all diffent adresses. For one time, Can you beleave I do something here that is GOOD. Why do these people come and buy on my website?
    Because they DO NOT have a credit card. These people LOVE my site. Since I give them an answer.
    This explains why I have over 300 orders in this one year of the operating.

Fotoproof is our account at lightinthebox.com, the ordering area.

I only accept libertyreserve and alertpay since it gives me a niche, not alot of concurrention in this field. I do not do bussines with people who have paypal, since they have enough shops.

soapboxmom, if you live in a country like zambia, pakistan or filipinie, nigeria ect, do you think they are able to use credit card? I gonna tell you, nbdy send to these countries do the Creditcard fraudsters. I am a third party who build up the trust, I have over 250 orders at lib, gives me authority to buy for such countries. As single person they cant buy anything.

For the record (again): I do not allow western union, only alertpay, libertyreserve mainly. Its me who sending western union payments to my suppliers for the bigger orders. Not the customer.

So tell me, is their anybody in this community who I can trust? So i can show them how much i ordered? I can even do show it via webcam if it would be easier. Lrapshop is the only reason they can buy their products, without us, their is nothing.
    Your payment methods are NOt the most suitable for those who want buyers protection!! Are suitable for all kind of Hyip scums because those processors are the most used in Hyip and in other online scam activities because they allow scammers to receive their money and run away without being traced.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

To be exact your Ficticious company
    Your 45 days refund policy is a joke. Its just mere words from an old ponzi player written in an anonymous site of a ficticious company... Serious/honest workers always care about being legitimate. Only scammers do not care about it or use fake docs to look like legit lol
    This is not a proof I dont deliver my products.

Yea. Firstly I found some ipods very cheap(I'm not saying that ALL products are cheaper than those chinese shops you mentioned but are cheaper compared to "genuine products" and some are even cheaper than the official manufacture's and are being selling in 3rd hand shredder... ) I was doing my due diligence by searching on web about this scam shop and found some interesting questions made on yahoo answers and reformulated it here before copy in part so it wasn not out of context but obviously I have the same doubts already asked there
    However being cheaper or not it has nothing to prove about being 100% genuine!
    Were are the ipods, I do not sell ipods...

People bought many products here because they are cheaper for their pockets! Most of products cost less than $100 and are cheaper for those countries you mentioned above. They understood the risk of dealing with anonymous individuals and the risk of identity Theft while sharing their real name/address in order to receive their FREE SHIPPING And your free shipping is a joke because no serious company will offer free shipping for low ammount orders... Your word is NEVER a guarantee when you're operating anonymously without sharing any proof of being fully licensed and neither any real address is showed in your website to allow authorities to make you a visit. Its just another HIT & RUN scheme which might pay for a while but suddenly can run away at any time...
    Wholesale - China Wholesale - Buy Wholesale Products from Chinese Wholesaler ... free shipping... Fgold, your useless

HIT & RUN scheme which might pay for a while but suddenly can run away at any time...
    We do not hit and run, we are online for a year

Your payment methods are NOt the most suitable for those who want buyers protection!! Are suitable for all kind of Hyip scums because those processors are the most used in Hyip and in other online scam activities because they allow scammers to receive their money and run away without being traced.
    ... Most people are ptc people, but I do not ask were the money is from.

Felipe give up, give me that ipod links... I never sold anyhting. Your a lazy lier who only beleaves in the bad.

For your remark, I dont play hyip anymore. I only invest in bussinesses with proofs, for example in amflimited and his fishfarm. When I meaned hyips are a game, I meaned its betting with money. Everyone know that they are fake, but they still play them because it sometimes give an oppertunity. My history in monitoring tells you nothing...

Felipe... give me the link, btw, check out our branded products (; We begun to add them.

Felipe you arent a customer, find me that 300 scammed victims as you say... Wouldnt people try to flood my FB with that stuff?

You making to fast your mind here, I accept LR and AP.... oooh now I am a scammer? It's true, this shop has no company behind it... although I saw hyips with a company who were scamming....

But good, I am tired of proofing myself. Beleave what you want. I am proud on my shop and I am happy when i get pictures of my customers. That makes it al woth. I think this community is so BIASED anyway. You giving somedy the capital punishment without having proofs.

As for my customers, reply here if you arent happy or didnt got any refund because you didnt contact me... I am here to help you.

Felipe, right now I know actually why people like to ban you... your a peace of mess. You like to play the judge, when you have not a single proof.
    Last edited by lrapshop; 06-26-2011 at 11:06 AM. Reason: realscam convict people without any proof

Post Thanks / Like

This is not a proof I dont deliver my products.
    Its just a proof that delivering the products or not will depend in an individual's choice. Nothing here is guaranted its just another scam scheme...

Were are the ipods, I do not sell ipods...
    There were some similiar products to ipod nano 8 GB but it was an asian version of ipods and were in a special promotions last year...

Its not free shipping for ALL orders!! Please read: Wholesale - China wholesale - Professional Chinese wholesaler - Dropship from China

Calculating Shipping Costs

"Shipping costs depend on the number of items and the weight of your order, as well as the shipping methodshipping method chosen. The prices displayed on product information pages do not include shipping costs."

We do not hit and run, we are online for a year
    There's not a fixed timing for a scam scheme. Some will last longer and some not. The timing of a scam scheme is always unpredictable...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Its not free shipping for ALL orders!! Please read: Wholesale - China wholesale - Professional Chinese wholesaler - Dropship from China

Calculating Shipping Costs
    "Shipping costs depend on the number of items and the weight of your order, as well as the shipping methodshipping method chosen. The prices displayed on product information pages do not include shipping costs."
    LOL Thats because we only added free shipping.... Bammm

Felipe, do your research before you reply....

There were some similiar products to ipod nano 8 GB but it was an asian version of ipods and were in a special promotions last year...

It were chinese clones... I always tell the people what they buy... I do not force them to buy it....

Its just a proof that delivering the products or not will depend in an individual's choice. Nothing here is guaranted its just another scam scheme...
    People may actually see the proofs we paid at lightinthebox, its not a secret we use them.... btw, I dont have fotoshop on my computer... and I am really bad at it... I got paint (:

But why not you come look in my ordering account?
    Last edited by lrapshop; 06-26-2011 at 11:21 AM. Reason: Fgold doesnt read

Post Thanks / Like

LOL Thats because we only added free shipping.... Bammm

Felipe, do your research before you reply....
    I was comparing the free shipping method used in registered companies and your free shipping method which is for all products... You offer FREE SHIPPING for ALL order but others only offer for some type of orders which meet their requirements. Thats the difference..

Post Thanks / Like

It were chinese clones... I always tell the people what they buy... I do not force them to buy it....
    yep. But you called such products with the name "nano" to make it looking like the genuine product. Shame on you ben!!! You tried to trick your potencial clients.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

OMG you are unbeleaveble... For your memory, it isnt their anymore, isnt it.

Ya, they call nano, but everytime we use cloned if something isnt genuine...

Post Thanks / Like

Felipe you arent a customer, find me that 300 scammed victims as you say... Wouldnt people try to flood my FB with that stuff?

You making to fast your mind here, I accept LR and AP.... oooh now I am a scammer? It's true, this shop has no company behind it... although I saw hyips with a company who were scamming....
    LoL you're doing great. You just collected a long database of personnal details of 300 person who now have a high risk suffering of identity theft or spam flooding
    Those processors are the most used in scam schemes! No serious and real company will ever accept such methods. Having no company means having NO GUARANTEE!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

LoL you're doing great. You just collected a long database of personnal details of 300 person who now have a high risk suffering of identity theft or spam flooding...
    So I got adreses... People are free to inscribe to our newsletter. Beleave me, due my studies as inginieer in the IT, I know 300 adresses would not even give me right on 1 cent...

I am only am interested in sending them products, not in the adresses. Thats how a webshop works, we need the adresses to send it to somebody...

Giving good service to customer is what it makes, a client who comes back its the best thing i have.

I accept these currencies because thats our NICHE. Paypal has scammers too, alertpay and LR has that too... You accusing me again without proof...

Felipe... get real... you been so lazy you took a thread of some other website, right? You didnt checked any assumptions that were made... Every single thing you wrote are asumptions.

Felipe, give me anything thats is not an assumption you make in your head. Has scammers scammed you so hard you don't beleave in honnesty anymore?

You couldnt make it on goldtalk with your claims some year ago, and know you will neither

Btw, I sended you my gtalk, maybe come chat with me...

BTW: since i have a 45 days return policy its useless to send nothing... since i would have to repay it anyway...
    Last edited by lrapshop; 06-26-2011 at 12:02 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Ow god, I had to laugh today. The big company like Ip-mart (that is a registered company) doesnt give any inssurence for registerd post that it arrives. So that why I choose for only dhl and TNT. If my customers want to take the risk on them, they can order it (and see proofs I ordered it)

I did some research on you Fgold, not only you been banned of alot of forums (that we did already know), but you trust an other company who does just the same as us, since "you choose the product and we dropship it...". Ok, they are registered as company, but that gives you not a garanteed of anything in this world. Since a company can be bought for 200$ on the internet... wherever you want.
    Ask them to send something with registered air mail... and see if they guarantee it if it arrives... THEY WILL SAY NO. Since I asked it them.

FGOLD STOP BEING A TROLL!

Do not reply here untill you got REAL PROOFS. No ASSUMPTIONS. Proof me your NOT paid poster and you are blackmailing us. Since I make the assumption, because you never bought or come with a real proof... Maybe you even work for that company I talked about...

You made the assumption about the free shipping? did I lie about it? Did you found any proof? Did you PM'ed me about the request to talk, I would show you my lightinthebox account... You didnt even asked FOR PROOF. You keep on bashing my website with your sick mind.

I gave what you asked, I been open in my answers, I came and defend.