Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: lrapshop.com another scammy shop owned by an old hyip monitor!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Re: lrapshop.com another scammy shop owned by an old hyip monitor!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lrapshop View Post
    Look, maybe I sometimes sound angry here. But the only thing here is want to proof you the other way.

1. we list proof

why? because all shops do, check lightinthebox, probelly the best china's webshop do it. Go to the picture proofs uploaded by other customers. THey are real people, over the whole world.

2. Lightinthebox is a respectable company. When an item doesnt arrive, you can ask them to track it (we got a platimum dropshipping membership). If they see that it has been lost due custum reasons or lost (read stolen), they refund without batteling.

3. The model is based on any other e-bussines. Although we use other e-currencies. Alertpay can ben recharged, so basicaly they give security for people who want to try us. These other e-currencies give us the power to find a market for those who havent paypal, that the only reason. You work with eurogoldcash, did you ever researched they got the real papers to operate such unit? Well alertpay and liberty reserve, flaxpay and perfect money have.

4. Alertpay doesnt offer Credit card protection against people who use stolen credit cards.
    So thats the only reason why we dont accept credit cards.

5. Offcourse to get the items, you need to buy them, that everywhere like this.

6. In your post you told I was scam because free shipping didnt existed... I delivered proof it was.

Maybe I am an old pimp, but I never scammed anyone. I swear this on the life of my girlfriend and my mother's grave. I am christian, so I beleave in something that will judge me. If I am a pimp, your one too. why did you joined fxtrading for the first way? You knew they are ponzi's,... You may only got some cents, but they were dirty.

Fgold, when will you come to my webcam session?
    Make a fake gmail if you really are so scared of me. I do not ask that you are on webcam, I will show you my screen with them cam.

People who are negative, only see the bad things.
    1. You're listing BS photos in Facebook, twitter...

2. You cannot compare your site with other real shops. You're just an anonymous guy trying to implement hyip model in Drop shipping business.

3. Perfect Money and flaxtalk are proven scams! You only care about your protection gainst potencial chargebacks from stolen funds but you do not care about your buyers protection in case they don't receive the item or the item is not like it was described in your site.

4. 5.6. Free shipping doesn't exist in All situations. If the product is faulty your clients will have to pay shipping costs to and from the manufacturer. And it makes no sense to offer free shippment to a product which costs only $3...

It looks like your "Doggy model" still your best friend

Post Thanks / Like

Re: lrapshop.com another scammy shop owned by an old hyip monitor!!!

Okush, thanku for being objective, I really appriciate it that their still are members who arent biased. Okush, do you remember me of teamgpt.com? You were member of our forum?
    Yes of course I remember you....Was a shame that forum closed

As for your site....
    It's not something I'd ever use though I can see why those in a country that don't use credit cards much or paypal would.
    Many would question the use of non-reversable ecurrency but this does not in any way prove scam....
    If anything it protects you from scammers who do chargebacks and the like...
    IMO your site is not a scam though it is possible that you could easy scam individual users.
    But the same could also be said about many sites that sell stuff on the net.
    Even if you put real name and address on the site this really means nothing in regards to security for the customer....

Bottom line is that I see no evidence in the discussion above that proves scam....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    Yes of course I remember you....Was a shame that forum closed

As for your site....
    It's not something I'd ever use though I can see why those in a country that don't use credit cards much or paypal would.
    Many would question the use of non-reversable ecurrency but this does not in any way prove scam....
    If anything it protects you from scammers who do chargebacks and the like...
    IMO your site is not a scam though it is possible that you could easy scam individual users.
    Even if you put real name and address on the site this really means nothing in regards to security for the customer....

Bottom line is that I see no evidence in the discussion above that proves scam....
    It proves potencial scam without tracing!!!
    The difference is that when you know a real location or identity its a bit more "easy" to catch the thieves. Without any details its much more harder to catch them...
    The use of non-reversable ecurrency does not protect buyer in any way. The use of paypal or CC gives your 100% SATISFACION GUARUNTED!!!

BTW are you still selling socks in ebay???

Post Thanks / Like

You're exactly right.

And, if Ben had stopped being an attacking li'l fella, I would have congratulated him on having a go and then pointed out he's gonna be pushing it uphill if he continues to do what he's doing, the way he's doing it.

It's entirely up to him whether he wants to be "right" or he wants to be "effective"

However, as it stands, IM(very)HO, there are enough heavily publicized "red flags" WRT to IrApShop to ensure that this thread on RealScams.com is not going to be the last time he'll be forced to defend himself, rather spend his time making it work.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I stop responding in this discussing in this thread. Since its leads too nothing. You can reach us at admin@lrapshop.com or use our support ticket.

Post Thanks / Like

I stop responding in this discussing in this thread. Since its leads too nothing. You can reach us at admin@lrapshop.com or use our support ticket.
    Well I'd like to bump this as the thread title has a most proper name. Since this is operating anonymously no thread will help anyone so its leads too nothing in risking your money in something that is operating like a Hyip and other illegal...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Every time you bump up a treat I will defend myself. You gave the lamest excuses that "would proof" that I am not fulfilling my service. None the work, only asumptions in that head of you stay over... No customers came here to blame on me... This proofs nothing but tells something, right?

On every reply you make, someone is creating a topic to tell the world they receive it. Some teaser for you (;

Post Thanks / Like

Every time you bump up a treat I will defend myself. You gave the lamest excuses that "would proof" that I am not fulfilling my service. None the work, only asumptions in that head of you stay over... No customers came here to blame on me... This proofs nothing but tells something, right?

On every reply you make, someone is creating a topic to tell the world they receive it. Some teaser for you (;

Being more or less popular doesn't mean that this business is real and legit....
    Many hyips, mlm's and other scams were and some new ones still are a bit popular but they are pure scam schemes.
    Guarantee is something that can't be given by showing a list of payment history...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thats a thing we need to still work on. You have a point. I think it could even higher our sales. (although I dont complain)
    Verifying alertpay was a begin point. But true, we will need more verification to make ourself more respectable to non-beleavers.
    Also we tried to be more transparant on how we work. The "buy paypal service" is a result of showing people how we work.

Although I wanna wish everyone a happy christmis,

ben & nick

Post Thanks / Like

Fgold , i don't know whats the problem with you and lrapshop but u cant say something is scam when u never purchased an item from their shop show us some proof that is scam lol , or maybe u are just another scammer that want to get something for free lol u suck man

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JaKuZa View Post
    Fgold , i don't know whats the problem with you and lrapshop but u cant say something is scam when u never purchased an item from their shop show us some proof that is scam lol , or maybe u are just another scammer that want to get something for free lol u suck man
    LOL...I see you know fgold well!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fgold View Post

BTW are you still selling socks in ebay???
    If he is selling ones that have been worn by rugby players cheaper than "cat nip" he may make a few dollars in a niche market. Off topic I know but I am a good marketer.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

ooh alot of noise in here.

I never got the joke with the socks actually. Ebay isnt my target market anyway.
    The thing is what makes me angry is the title. Why does the opinion of the individual has to stand in the way in my google search tables? Atleast change it in a question to the pulbic... you didnt even do your resarch. Alot of people will not read the full thread. Misconceptions... Blackmailing (:
    How it stands their its like a fact, when after discussing three pages about, I could provide everyone info about how we work and break every accusing of mr F.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JaKuZa View Post
    The site is operating like a shill monitor! He is monitoring orders and posting proofs in his FB's page! No REAL GUARANTEE! NO REAL Address! Operating anonymously and illegally!
    Still this "shop" being showed as a paying one??? Maybe but also hyips, mlm and other illegal may pay for a while before they make a run...
    I can't consider this a legit neither as any legit business because of the way of operation...

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    If he is selling ones that have been worn by rugby players cheaper than "cat nip" he may make a few dollars in a niche market. Off topic I know but I am a good marketer.
    LOL Okosh never delivered the socks! He cheated his customers and still no clear prove if they got a paypal refund or not...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Fgold... but you are a cheap HYIP moderator still! your still in the scene active! You been paid by hyips ("advertisers"), so why should they beleave your lying mouth?

haha your a joke fgold, a racist one!

Post Thanks / Like

There's nothing racist about the thread.

1) You're a proven liar.....your HYIP industry history is not going to go away in a hurry.

2) Your business satisfies a number of the red flag warnings issued by multiple agencies WRT doing 'net business.

3) Whether FGold is also a liar is irrelevant. We're discussing lrapshop in this thread. One problem at a time will do nicely, thank you.

4) Your payment processors of choice make it impossible for purchasers to obtain guaranteed refunds, should you let them down.
    Consumers have a right to know where they stand WRT refunds, should they become necessary.
    Anonymous payment processors do NOT provide the protections many people would assume are automatic.

5) Your merchandise is NOT "genuine" name branded products. As long as consumers are aware of the fact, there is no problem. AS LONG AS CONSUMERS ARE AWARE.

Whether or not you've "reformed" and whether or not you are providing a valuable service to people unable to obtain branded merchandise or use accepted credit card services and/or Paypal is also irrelevant.

If people decide to use your services armed with ALL the facts, good luck to both them and you.

I hope you have a long and successful career and all your clients remain happy.

I have nothing against you personally, HOWEVER this is a forum which prides itself on providing information so that consumers can make their own decisions.

As the logo on the top right hand corner of your screen says:

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I never lied, I used a disclaimer! So these people KNEW hyip has a risk period. People who were bizy with the hyip KNEW exactely what they were doing! I dont see that they would actually put their earnings to the tax right? The info was their, and I made my objective post if they paid me or not. Thats it.

5. its unbranded, I never told them it was a brand, so stop using this a some sort excuse to tell my shop sucks.
    4. Its true libertyreserve doesnt garanteed that, but thats my target market is their, so I cant help their are so less libertyreserve shops, so that the reason I am their (alertpay does have a charge back policy btw)

The fact why I am so unhappy is that liars (proven! Did I sell my items cheaper than the chinese shops? DID I??? ) just spread lies arround!

And yes, all who think that hitler is great, I call racist.... is it, or isnt it? you decide...

Post Thanks / Like

inevitable i suppose with this type of discussion....irapshop, I invoke you lose ...via your use of Nazi comparative terminology ie: Godwins law....Godwin's law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

[Usenet] “As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one.” There is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I have the right to let people know who is accusing me of some lies. And to give a better prospective of the person. And if people still like to bumb up my threads when they tell their idea, but never actually had todo with anyhting in my shop, I call this some biased ****. In this months I am here, never and never one bad customer came here.

Its pretty easy to call somebody a scammer when nobody never comes to defend himself to this forum. well... this time you will not get off from me so easy.

and btw, somebody who think hitler was a "great", I have the right to call him a racist. it helps to get a view of the "poor little guy".

Post Thanks / Like

Fgold... but you are a cheap HYIP moderator still! your still in the scene active! You been paid by hyips ("advertisers"), so why should they beleave your lying mouth?

LOL, why is it that some cry "racist," (sexist,etc) when they are criticized? Could it be because they don't have a valid argument to counter the criticism? There seems to be way too much of that kind of deflection to detract from the discussion of the actual issues. Nothing new...!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    There's nothing racist about the thread.
    I think he's talking about Fgolds avatar....

5) Your merchandise is NOT "genuine" name branded products. As long as consumers are aware of the fact, there is no problem. AS LONG AS CONSUMERS ARE AWARE.
    There is no problem??...This is not true....At least not to the owners of the genuine branded product.

Post Thanks / Like

I have never seen Pikachu do anything racist in the cartoons.

Post Thanks / Like

There is no problem??...This is not true....At least not to the owners of the genuine branded product.
    In my observation irapshop doesn't cross the line by actually saying its' products ARE the genuine article.

Instead they carefully skirt the issue by "alluding to" or "implying" an association with the genuine article.

Agreed, a simple disclaimer would eliminate any confusion, but, given the history of the proprietor/s I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for one to appear on the irapshop website.

Thus the need for sites like REALSCAM.com

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Re: lrapshop.com another scammy shop owned by an old hyip monitor!!!

A Hyip moderator?? LOL I am NOT any Hyip mod I'm just a mod in a forum about processors, Forex, Hyip and other online businesses... The forum has the purpose to be a nice place to discuss(by posting) about such things. And we do not support or endorse any Hyip! We welcome anyone to discuss Hyips including scam_busters, naysayers, trolls,paid posters, shill monitors, pimps, neutrals, etc... as long as they follow and respect forum guidelines...
    And my neo nazist hamster is not racist! "neo nazists" are different than old nazists. The first group is not racist like the old one! So don't judge anyone without before knowing first what they really are!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    In my observation irapshop doesn't cross the line by actually saying its' products ARE the genuine article.

Instead they carefully skirt the issue by "alluding to" or "implying" an association with the genuine article.

Agreed, a simple disclaimer would eliminate any confusion, but, given the history of the proprietor/s I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for one to appear on the irapshop website.

Thus the need for sites like REALSCAM.com
    No....You missing the point mate....No disclaimer would cover what he is doing at LRshop....
    You can't sell knock off products even with a disclaimer....

For example...He is selling what he claims to be "FIFA world cup keyrings"....
    Are they licenced by FIFA??....
    If not then he has stolen the fifa name and is selling knock offs or counterfeit goods...

You can't sell Playboy t-shirts that are unlicensed even with a disclaimer......If you do then you likely to be sued by playboy....
    Same for harley davidson, Dora, Ben 10, Thomas the tank, WWE and a host of other trade marks....

Laws would vary from country to country....
    Here in Australia it's a 50K fine or 2 years jail for selling counterfeit goods....
    And we have ACAG(Anti–Counterfeiting Action Group) who enforce it all....

ANTI COUNTERFEITING ACTION GROUP, INC.

The Anti Counterfeiting Action Group, Inc. (ACAG) is an incorporated association (A0039387M) of manufacturers, wholesalers and traders of goods who are concerned with the sale of counterfeit products throughout Australia and New Zealand.

It is an offence to use a registered trademark without the authorisation of the registered owner or authorised user. In Australia it is also an offence to breach the copyright of owners. The penalties imposed under the Trade Marks Act 1995 and the Copyright Act 1968 allow for penalties up to $50,000 fine and/or 2 years imprisonment.
    Anti Counterfeiting Action Group, Inc. (ACAG)