Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: lrapshop.com another scammy shop owned by an old hyip monitor!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: lrapshop.com another scammy shop owned by an old hyip monitor!!!

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Of course you're correct, Ong.

If people choose to buy cheap Chinese made knock offs through an anonymously owned website run by a confirmed liar and use anonymous payment processors which have strict no refunds policies, it's their money and their right to do so.

Others may see things differently, however.

@littleroundman what confirmed liar,lrapshop is trusted.Cheap chinese knockoff,haha,even real life reseller sell the Tablet and MP3 players,it is not knock off.No refund policy? Ha! lrapshop refund when the things did not arrived,when using insurance or the item go wrong
    North Korea Sucks,South Korea Rocks

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ong Chor Yew View Post
    Cheap chinese knockoff,haha,even real life reseller sell the Tablet and MP3 players,it is not knock off.
    So, a Tablet and an MP3 player.

That's 2 products.

How many other products does our friend sell ??

Quote Originally Posted by Ong Chor Yew
    No refund policy?
    Actually, what I said was:
    anonymous payment processors which have strict no refunds policies
    As I said:

Of course you're correct, Ong.

If people choose to buy cheap Chinese made knock offs through an anonymously owned website run by a confirmed liar and use anonymous payment processors which have strict no refunds policies, it's their money and their right to do so.

Others may see things differently, however.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

P.S. Some of the phones that Lrapshop selling are selling in Sim Lim Square,Singapore

Post Thanks / Like

P.S. Some of the phones that Lrapshop selling are selling in Sim Lim Square,Singapore
    And that means what to potential purchasers, Ong ???

They can buy cheap s*** non-genuine phones from lrapshop AND in Sim Lim Square ??
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    And that means what to potential purchasers, Ong ???

They can buy cheap s*** non-genuine phones from lrapshop AND in Sim Lim Square ??
    Sim Lim Square also sell branded stuff,just like iPad 3,Lrapshop also sell :)
    Why do you think that Lrapshop is scammy,some of the shop in Sim Lim Square,singapore sold cheap chinese products man! Some also sell branded goods such as iPad 3,Now less people purchased and used this type of phone as more people signed up for cell phone contracts
    Last edited by Ong Chor Yew; 11-14-2012 at 07:41 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Hello , I am a Customer For LRapshop

LRapshop it's not a Scam , i Purchased and received More Than 10 Stuff From LRapshop After 30 Days With The Free Shipping (To Morocco)
    Fast shipping , Good Support , I did not got never refund From This Great WebShop ,

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mrxr00t3d View Post
    Hello , I am a Customer For LRapshop

LRapshop it's not a Scam , i Purchased and received More Than 10 Stuff From LRapshop After 30 Days With The Free Shipping (To Morocco)
    Fast shipping , Good Support , I did not got never refund From This Great WebShop ,
    Wow what an epic order you got! :)
    To all haters:Lrapshop is real from this proof picture I can see that lrapshop delivered it's promise

Post Thanks / Like

Now Fgold stop trolling hahahaha! Fgold,now you stopped it :)

Post Thanks / Like

I have ordered a AWEI S100I Dynamic In-Ear Headphone with Microphone (Black) on 23/07/2013 and the item was shipped on 26/07/2013. Till today, 52 days after the item is not delivered! I tried through the support page, I have made 3 tickets and no answer for my order! There is no ticket number created, you get no confirmation on your email that a ticket is created...where is my order!?

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Re: lrapshop.com another scammy shop owned by an old hyip monitor!!!

Now Fgold stop trolling hahahaha! Fgold,now you stopped it :)
    The word "trolling" in these forums usually has a bad usage by scam pimps like you who want to kick others without any valid argument or proof to support their statements... Now pls STOP pimping this site hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by maddoctor View Post
    I have ordered a AWEI S100I Dynamic In-Ear Headphone with Microphone (Black) on 23/07/2013 and the item was shipped on 26/07/2013. Till today, 52 days after the item is not delivered! I tried through the support page, I have made 3 tickets and no answer for my order! There is no ticket number created, you get no confirmation on your email that a ticket is created...where is my order!?
    Did Ben give you a tracking number? I think he doesn't offer any insurance without it. In his FB page there is another complaint about an order not received after 55 days... Is Ben on holidays or he decided that its the right time to make his run???

I guess he lost a considerable ammount of money and clients after the LR closure so he might be planning to close this "scammy shop" and look for new scam oportunities...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fgold View Post
    The word "trolling" in these forums usually has a bad usage by scam pimps like you who want to kick others without any valid argument or proof to support their statements... Now pls STOP pimping this site hahahaha

Did Ben give you a tracking number? I think he doesn't offer any insurance without it. In his FB page there is another complaint about an order not received after 55 days... Is Ben on holidays or he decided that its the right time to make his run???

I guess he lost a considerable ammount of money and clients after the LR closure so he might be planning to close this "scammy shop" and look for new scam oportunities...
    I have a tracking number. The result that I get is:
    Clipboard02.jpg

from this link : 17track[Together Tracking], International Registered/Parcel/EMS/Express Tracking System
    I posted on their FB...nothing. Ticket system...nothing.Track ipdns and search for other email..site owner is unlisted and no email is given! Order.... nothing!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I have a tracking number which shows that everything stopped about a month and a half at PEK
    Clipboard02.jpg

I wrote on the FB...no response. Ticket system...no response! Tried through DNS to find owner...unlisted, email...nothing! 55 days and no order yet received!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by maddoctor View Post
    I have a tracking number which shows that everything stopped about a month and a half at PEK
    Clipboard02.jpg

I wrote on the FB...no response. Ticket system...no response! Tried through DNS to find owner...unlisted, email...nothing! 55 days and no order yet received!
    So many complaints on FB about orders not received recently. However its expected to happen when you send your money to anonymous/non legitimate site like this one. You could have used dx, everbuying and other chinese online stores who accept ccs and paypal. I always use them and never got scammed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Here we go again.... You want proofs, lets screenshot it, right?

I paid for it and it was shipped + bought tracking number.

yaya.jpg

Mr Mohamed Ali,

We do not monitor our facebook page daily, due the new gmail changed all facebook emails go to a folder social. So lately we did not check it.
    Our support system normally get monitored by my collega, but seems he didnt do it for a while.

We went to focalprice asking them what happened, they asked us to wait.

Today I made ticket for them. We will need to await there answer to see if they want to refund it or want to send it with DHL.

We have the best attentions with lrapshop. We will find a solution for you! If the supplier gives us a respond we will cover it in our policy - we have no interest in scamming 15$, when we make 10 daily sells...

I already tell you the late response i cause by us, and that make me feel very bad. I had family coming to visit me so I didnt give much eye for lrapshop, i just ordered all new orders we received.

--------------------

For fgold, honestly, since we introduced tracking only 1% of our orders get lost and mostly a refund or a resend arrise. I have no benefit in scamming people... as that would take down my sells.

I made last 3 month over 7000$, so I cant complain.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

This focalprice reply

Dear,

Glad to here from you.
    I have reflect this issue to our relative department to inspect.Please allow them 3-5 business days for the processing. Please take it easy,we won't make you any loss here. Due your high order amount at our webshop we can offer a refund or a coupon upfront. If you choose for the refund, we will deduct the tracking. A coupon will cover the total cost + tracking. Please let us know what option you want.

We hope to see more orders from you

Yours sincerely,
    Sushine
    Customer Service replied this message at 9/26/2013 3:26:05 PM +00:00

--------
    I quesse you want the full refund i quesse

Please let le know what you want

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Case solved

Actually out of previous messages I think this is gonna be the best way to solve it. I added 2.5$ up on my expensive. This is coin for me anyway...

The amount has been debited from your Payza E-Wallet and transferred to the recipient.

Payment Details

Date: September 27, 2013 12:57:19 AM
    Amount Sent: $17.23 USD
    Receiver Email: medalisgh216@gmail.com
    Reference Number: 329E9-0B197-24622

Feel free to private contact me to lrapshop@gmail.com, its the best way to get in contact with us!

Regards

Lrapshop