LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: Melissa Mayer Online Home Careers University

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Melissa Mayer Online Home Careers University

Yep, that's right, Online Home Careers University is using the name Melissa Mayer in their sales story. It's the typical sales letter that's been used to promote hundreds of questionable opportunities.

You can see the Online Home Careers University sales letter here.

I'm sure it's just a "coincidence" that they're using the name of Yahoo's President and CEO in their sales pitch.

Heck, why is Yahoo's Melissa Mayer even bothering running that company, when the real money is made posting links - according to the *other* Melissa Mayer:

"It's clear to see that it's possible to earn a serious income with this opportunity. The choice is yours! The above examples are just a few of the successes this opportunity has produced. You can earn less by doing less, or you can earn more. I really have to say, people are shocked when they see how much I make posting links from my own home!"
    Wow.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Melissa Mayer Online Home Careers University

Envelope stuffing for the millennial. There is a Penny Stock service that I see constantly spamming the stock message boards, no matter what stock I pick, there they are. Wonder how many suckers they get a day to post before they figure out that all the money was made selling them the kit?

https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/article...uffing-schemes
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Melissa Mayer Online Home Careers University

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    Envelope stuffing for the millennial. There is a Penny Stock service that I see constantly spamming the stock message boards, no matter what stock I pick, there they are. Wonder how many suckers they get a day to post before they figure out that all the money was made selling them the kit?

https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/article...uffing-schemes
    Yep. I did a post showing the link posting tables vs the envelope stuffing tables in June of last year here:
    Income Institute Connect Scam

Same kind of tables used for:
    - eMail Processing
    - Rebate Processing
    - Website Processing (who remembers that one?)
    - Mailing circulars
    etc., etc.

4. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post