Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 12 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: mybinaryprofits.com / Steve Lawson ...Ken Russo says this is real.....

Post Thanks / Like

Re: mybinaryprofits.com / Steve Lawson ...Ken Russo says this is real.....

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    already on the nose with the regular ponzi players who are staying away in droves, and even asking for refunds.
    I don't want regular ponzi players, my site is not geared towards those kind of folk. There are plenty of those sites available all over russia. What is it... 1000% after one sec, 300000% after 3 days?
    https://richpower.biz/

It is absolute ridiculous, They can all go play over there, hope y'all got a PM account... Jesus Christ... hahahaha

Post Thanks / Like

[B]You're not very good at this, are you Sexy Stevie??? You edited out the offensive parts of your post 12 minutes after Prof Higgins quoted it
    LoL, I never laughed so hard in my life, hahaha. This forum makes me laugh all of the time. I must say though, ribshaw's posts are the best as far as comedy and sarcasm, I'm dying over here from laughing so hard. This is some great stuff. Can't wait to have you all on skype.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SteveLawson View Post
    Hence my point, clearly. This is all of you guys do, all of the time. I make a statement, then all of you guys come back with antagonizing BS.
    What you seem to be completely missing Steve ( in spite of the constant reminders to do some research into logical fallacies) is that if you make a claim ( in this case about your business) then it is for you to supply the supporting evidence. You will find that under "burden of evidence" fallacy.
    You also seem oblivious as to what "ad hominem" is. Take me for example. I rarely if ever attack a person personally. In fact in the thousands of posts I have made to this forum I would think it probably happened less five times but I would think you would be hard pressed to fine even one or two examples where I personally attacked the other person. Instead I attack the argument they make. If you find that antagonising then I suggest you look up the word. Antagonist | Definition of antagonist by Merriam-Webster "one that contends with or opposes another"

Beacon, your second line, that statement about my attorneys,and saying I made it up all of that stuff... Hence, my point, clearly again. I Used to be a registered representative, that was years ago, licenses are only good for 24 months, unless you're active. My licenses were terminated years ago, that does not mean I was not a stockbroker. I was for 15 years.
    Again I am not particularly interested in your history, for which by the way you provided no evidence at all. What I asked you directly is the name of your legal council or the firm they operate. I note you have not supplied it What is your excuse for that? Maybe a law firm does not want their business address advertised? Wonder what sort of law firm would not want anyione to know who or where they are? Sounds more like Flywheel ,Shyster and Flywheel to me ! ( Look they up too they are one of my favourites.)

I left. I liked certain parts of it, I hated the commute, long hours, answering to arrogant pricks who think their gods gift to the world. I needed to leave, and terminate my licenses, So I can be legally aloud to open my own trading accounts. As a licensed person, you are not aloud to do that as it is huge conflict of interest,
    Again I don't have any interest in what motivated you to do whatever it is you do ( which you still have not supported with any evidence) . Im interested in knowing WHAT FIRM and WHAT licence!
    Sorry for shouting but you don't seem to be hearing me and I have to be a loud person sometimes as well.

Duh. I wasn't going to wait 24 months for the my licenses to expire. SO... I hired an attorney who had my licenses terminated,
    Great! What was the name of the attorney you hired and where did he work?
    And why did you need to hire him. Is there not a process which you can extinguish a license personally without having for it to lapse?

MIND YOU, this can only happen if you have no strikes against you. If you have marks on you, they stay in the system forever.
    Really? What system would this be?
    Now moving on, Once the licenses were terminated, I started trading on my own. Any Tom, Dick and Harry can open an online trading account, throw money in and start trading stocks and whatever else. You don't need a license to open up a trading account at any one of the businesses that offer them, Scott trade, td waterhouse, etc..etc...
    Really? So why do they legally require registration? Hint: anyone can study medicine on their own . It is only when you start representing yourself as a doctor to others and either giving them advice which could affect their health or charging them money that you are required to be licenced as a member of a profession. Now Steve you not telling us that no money at all is required for you business are you?

"ONCE THE INFORMATION IS UPDATED, THEN YOU ALL CAN HAVE AT IT" <- Is that ******* clear enough for you?

So you clearly admit you have not supplied that information yet?

By the way what is the reason for the delay in updating this information?

This is the same stuff I have been posting and posting and posting and posting and posting and posting on here and yet, no one is reading it.
    I think we need to get something clear Steve. You can't post and repost a "lack of evidence" .

All you guys are doing is constantly coming back at me, over and over again, Funny.. I do google all of you, there are plenty of not so nice things out there on all of you, and some even state how abusive all of you are.
    Steve can I refer you to what I posted above about "ad hominem" It makes no difference is someone is black, white , religious, atheist, male, female, liked , hated or whatever. If they ask you a question about you providing the evidence to support your own claims then no amount of personal attacks on them is going to change the fact that the "burden of evidence" is on the person making the claim. Strawman arguments ( look that up too) are not going to work here.

All of you should take a page from my book, get an attorney to send a letter to google and have your information purged from the servers. <- That is exactly what I did several months ago while I was getting this venture conceptualized with my business partners.
    steve that ( getting a lawyer) is not necessary. In Europe they had a recent court case which means they have to do it anyway if you ask them.

Flywheel Shyster and Flywheel are really taking you to the cleaners. Maybe you should change back to Toothfairy Unicorn and Toothfairy?

I have had all non-relevant information expunged and purged from the internet. Don't you know that is what people do before they come into the public eye? No one needs nonsense stuff online like fishing trip pictures from 20 years ago, old blogs about nothing life changing or of importance to what is going on now.
    Steve You really don't seem to be getting it!

1. A claim that you have had all relevant evidence removed is NOT evidence!
    2. I don't care about your fishing trips 20 years ago! What I want is the name of your lawyers and the evidence of the business registration and professional registration you claim to have had.

I was thinking of having my attorney's get in touch for a few reasons, collect all of your information, like name address phone number email address and secondly to have this thread removed. But than I was thinking, just leave the thread and just get everyone's information. Why would I sue? over what? There is nothing to sue about.
    Again please listen. I DON'T CARE what reason you have for it I just want to know what is the name of this law firm you were going to use.
    I suggest you dont tell Flywheel or Toothfairy about you clear admission that you have nothing about which you may sue because if no defamation exists then the removal of the content may not be actionable. that recent case I mentioned in the EU ( Spain) was only binding because the plaintiff had an embarrassing incidence in his history which was still on the net. His right to anonymity was maintained on that basis.
    But don't you find it ironic and contradictory that you argue for anonymity when it comes to your person but against it when you are addressing other posters here. You might try looking up "double standards" while you are going through those fallacies.

When you read back through all of the posts, you can see time and time again I have continued to post this same exact information, yet you all come back at me, time and time again. I will post MY business registration when it is updated <-thousandth time I said it now.
    Actually no the problem have is your lack of information It is like a "free beer tomorrow" sign to the residents here.
    Well that and the hypocrisy is an added problem.

4. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't want regular ponzi players, my site is not geared towards those kind of folk. There are plenty of those sites available all over russia. What is it... 1000% after one sec, 300000% after 3 days?

It is absolute ridiculous, They can all go play over there, hope y'all got a PM account... Jesus Christ... hahahaha
    Yet... career ponzi players are precisely what you've attracted on moneymakergroup.com and talkgold.com.
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

6. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

There are plenty of those sites available all over russia. What is it... 1000% after one sec, 300000% after 3 days?
    Or get 150% ROI PLUS guaranteed visitors PLUS unlimited banner credits from the American based My Binary Profits ponzi site
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

8. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Secondly, My Group of attorney's are very familiar...
    Aha! I knew it! They are not working for the Toothfairy Unicorn and Toothfairy after all !
    It is the Trolls Witches and Ogres maybe?

familiar: a demon supposedly attending and obeying a witch, often said to assume the form of an animal.

10. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Beacon View Post
    familiar: a demon supposedly attending and obeying a witch, often said to assume the form of an animal.
    Ugh. Not this again.
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

12. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

To beacon, I appreciate your candor, I really do. I do like how you break up the points, counter and either rebutt, address or overcome. I appreciate the precision of breaking it all down like that.
    To answer your questions... I'd first like to agree with that last statement you made about anonymity, looking at it like that, I see it's fair. You stay behind your screen names with freedom of speech, I'll stay behind mine. Having said that, my attorney's are my own business unless otherwise called upon. Secondly, I don't have to say anything about my past. The licenses I had, series 7, series 63. Those licenses are expired. Also, you do not need to be registered in order to open up an online account at TD waterhouse, JP Morgan, Scotttrade, optionshouse... etc..etc... what planet are you on?

There are countless thousands of traders who have their own websites where people can join, pay 100 bucks a month to learn how to trade the markets... Get this, not a single one of them has ever had a license or is licensed. They do live video and also post some of their trading videos online. Again, not licensed. Or how about binaryoptionschannel, run by a regular human being, no licenses whatsoever, but teaches people about everything binary and offers his own signals. Did I mention, no licenses whatsoever.

What lack of information are you talking about?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins View Post
    Yet... career ponzi players are precisely what you've attracted on moneymakergroup.com and talkgold.com.
    Umm, I didn't post my site at these places, the members did... ohh well. Can't stop how people market

Post Thanks / Like

Again Littleroundman, not a ponzi. I suggest you re-read what is exempt from registration, then figure it out. Perhaps all of you might learn something.

Post Thanks / Like

Umm, I didn't post my site at these place, the members did... ohh well. Can't stop how people market
    That must be why there's so many legitimate brokers and businesses advertised on the usual suspect HYIP ponzi forums.

Oh, wait....................................

17. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

That must be why there's so many legitimate brokers and businesses advertised on the usual suspect HYIP ponzi forums. Oh, wait...
    ah ha, Like I said, I didn't post my site over there, one of the members did. how am I suppose to control that when I am trying my hardest to keep you from con jobbing any more foreign women with children.

Post Thanks / Like

I never said that you advertised there, did I?
    But once the site attracted one ponzi player, they go to forums such as those to spread it.
    Ken Russo is infamously a ponzi player, by the way, and has been one for ages.

20. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Umm, I didn't post my site at these places, the members did... ohh well. Can't stop how people market
    You should take responsibility for any sales spiel sent out in your name or the name of a company of which you are a director. You are describing spam lists which are promoted on illegal ponzi promoting forums. To call this marketing is crass stupidity or a deliberate intention to defraud.

22. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    You are describing spam lists which are promoted on illegal ponzi promoting forums
    ??? ok, now I very lost. Who said anything about a spam list.

Also, if you don't like mmg, call the owner and tell him how much of a bad site it is. Considering all of the advertising revenue he brings in I'm sure he wouldn't mind what site are promoted, midget tossing, ad click xpress ( LoL ) diaper burning.. etc..etc..

Post Thanks / Like

If Steve wants serial ponzi promoters like Ken Russo promoting his wares and does not ban the man, he must be completely out of control.

25. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I never said that you advertised there, did I?
    But once the site attracted one ponzi player, they go to forums such as those to spread it.
    Ken Russo is infamously a ponzi player, by the way, and has been one for ages.
    Some in-experienced marketer from India posted his link on mmg, The 6 or so people chimed in after that.

Post Thanks / Like

Normally, Tourette's Syndrome manifests involuntarily through tics of speech or action. You might be the first time I've witnessed a sufferer expressing the disorder through the written word, Stephanie. Either that, or you are deliberately writing this way, a walking, talking counterpart to Tubgirl, Goatse and their ilk.
    didn't you hear? it's not him.........it's allegedly his 'friend' stealing his cell phone and posting that stuff. One has to wonder how the scammer can actually answer any of his calls as the phone seems to always be in 'other people's' hands ad infinitum.
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

28. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ken emailed me, the first time I said I looked him up and saw he has a bad rap in the Internet Marketing community. I even referenced and sent him the link of the thread started by okosh saying something about precious traders, diamonds or some ****. I sent that to him and said, 'what is this about, I'm not answering your questions..." he wrote back to me, then I said **** it, I can really give a **** what those nay sayers and village pitchfolk carriers are going to say. I'll prove them all wrong time and time again. That is what I told ken, then i answered all of his questions. I never heard of or knew of ken before that time. Who the **** cares is what I have to say. like I said, i will prove all of you village pitchfolk carrying nay sayers wrong, and i will do so time and time again. Bring it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    didn't you hear? it's not him.........it's allegedly his 'friend' stealing his cell phone and posting that stuff. One has to wonder how Sexy Steve can actually answer any of his calls as the phone seems to always be in 'other people's' hands ad infinitum.
    LoL, that's pretty funny. Also, when I saw ken posted the email I wrote to him leaving my cell phone number in there, I thought I would get thousands of phone calls. So far, I got two texts about the site, that's it.
    and just so you know whip, I am not a scammer. Never have been, never will be. Lets agree on something, you don't say I am one, until you have proof I am one.

Post Thanks / Like

ah ha, Like I said, I didn't post my site over there, one of the members did. how am I suppose to control that when I am trying my hardest to keep you from con jobbing any more foreign women with children.

Ah, sorry Stevie, I must apologize.

I didn't realize you aren't the SteveLawson who posts on the MMG HYIP ponzi forum as the owner / admin of My Binary Profits, it's a DIFFERENT Steve Lawson.

Gotcha.

Your story about not endorsing or wanting the My Binary Profits' thread on MMG is about as believable as the one about My Binary Profits being the only legitimate non-ponzi on MMG or Talkgold

32. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Littleroundman,

I said I never posted my site over there, some in-experienced marketer from india started that post. I didn't know it was there until I found it via a google search. Then I saw Lynn posted over there, so I joined to rebutt, on a further google search, I found Eagleone over on this forum, so i joined to rebut..

What is it you don't understand? So, after the site, was already posted on mmg, I started replying to the members questions and comments over there. i never even heard of talk gold, guess I gotta go see whats over there now.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey, Stevie,

you should come come down here to Australia.

We have this neat new thing here called "blast email"

You may not have heard of it, but, you can actually draft an email something along the lines of:

"Dear My Binary Profits member, don't mention My Binary Profits on MMG or Talkgold or any of the other HYIP ponzi forums or your membership will be cancelled. The company cannot afford to be associated with such forums.

Signed Honest Stevie"

Then, you'll never believe it, a click of your mouse and Badda Bing, Badda Boom, all your members receive the information in seconds and know not to do it any more.

Ain't modern technology wonderful ??

35. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Some in-experienced marketer from India posted his link on mmg, The 6 or so people chimed in after that.
    Why on earth do you create networking links with people like that? Why don't you create networks with people whom you know or trust? Have you no "old school tie" networks or mates from Uni?

37. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

lol. this clown is just full of stories and no facts.
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

39. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post