Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 18 of 46 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: mybinaryprofits.com / Steve Lawson ...Ken Russo says this is real.....

Post Thanks / Like

Re: mybinaryprofits.com / Steve Lawson ...Ken Russo says this is real.....

Interesting isn't it that Steve had not come back and provided us the name of his company that is registered in New York and its address as he promised he would do. Surely Steve your attorney has had ample time to make a simple address change and you can show proof of your company being registered.

But on another note, I am challenging that your name really is Steve Lawson. It is, in my opinion, as to why you won't give the name of your company because in the registration it will show who really is the owner. I especially loved the claim that your house is in the name of your trust, not yours. You don't have a NY drivers license because you have a California drivers license. Rather odd that NY would allow you to use a California drivers license all these years you have been in NY instead of making you get a NY license. By the way, the only Steve Lawson who had a California drivers license is definitely not you, unless you changed the color of your skin when living in California before moving back to NY. Either that or you just think you're black.

But these are just a few of your real problems. Your greatest problem is the wheels are coming off the bus of your program.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

2. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by E2014T View Post
    Steve has been silent both here and on MMG for a few days now. There seem to be a couple of unresolved complaints reported by MMG members in the program thread.
    This scam is dead in the waters and Steve knows it.....Job well done all round...
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

4. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Kenny is still getting paid, though.

Quote Originally Posted by krusso
    Two payments received.....

Payza
    10/23/2015
    F0A13-C90B5-29E29
    Transfer Received From My Binary Profits
    Completed $247.50 USD

Paypal
    Payment Received (Unique Transaction ID # 9KH8310731654964E)
    Amount received: $247.50 USD
    Date: Oct 24, 2015
    Payment From My Binary Profits: ID 674 - Thank you for being a member!

Thanks Steve!

6. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi everyone, I hope all is well. I wanted to take this time just to address a few things, But before I begin... Ribshaw, I love your posts, always so hilarious got me LoL'ing IRL, hahaha! :-) That carni reference was so funny.

Then you can show us proof that PayPal officially agreed to be your payment processor? Let's see this proof.
    I'll tell ya what, Lets say I post the email, the next thing that happens is all of you say it's fake. Again, we sit at a stalemate. I'm not going to subject myself to future abuse. I say its real, you all say its not. Thanks but no thanks.
    thisadpays.com <- Takes PP.
    rioadshare.com <- Takes PP.
    futureadshare.com <- Takes PP.
    mytrafficpaycheck.com <- Takes PP.
    risingtraffic.com <- Takes PP.
    peopleadchoice.com <- Takes PP.
    ventureplugtraffic.com <- Takes PP.
    globaladxpress.com <- Takes PP.

STOP BREAK'N MY BALLS, DIP STICK.

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    Selling advertising as a service is not against any laws.......Selling advertising with a fixed expected ROI like you are selling is indeed breaking numerous laws....
    OY VEY, how many times do I have to say... PLEASE Look up what is exempt or can be unregistered.

This means you are not a professional scammer, only an amateur one. Listen to the good folk here. They know what they are talking about. They have never been wrong about a program being a scam. Not once.
    I'm not a professional one or an amateur one, I'm not a scam, the company is not a scam, the site is not a scam. Over 4K members on the site... 9 people here say it's a scam. You guys have no idea what it is that you are talking about.

Steve has been silent both here and on MMG for a few days now. There seem to be a couple of unresolved complaints reported by MMG members in the program thread.
    Ummm, It's called I am running a business. I wake up early, I'm exhausted by the end of the day, Sometimes I don't have the time to get on the forums. Those customers that had those issues on mmg have all been resolved already.

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    I am challenging that your name really is Steve Lawson. It is, in my opinion, as to why you won't give the name of your company because in the registration it will show who really is the owner.
    My name is Steve Lawson, The business registration shows another company name as the registered owner, but then shows my home address in Sands Point. Andromedia is not my company name, that is my partners company name. My llc like I have stated already I had registered back in 2007. that is the one that shows my other company name as the registered owner, but then shows my address in Sands Point.

I especially loved the claim that your house is in the name of your trust, not yours.
    I'm not sure if you know what kind of area Sands Point is on Long island. It's an old money area. The trust that owns the estate is over 100 years old. I don't 'own' it own it, But it has been in my family for the better part of 60 years. It is a very old Estate that sits right off the sound.

You don't have a NY drivers license because you have a California drivers license. Rather odd that NY would allow you to use a California drivers license all these years you have been in NY instead of making you get a NY license. By the way, the only Steve Lawson who had a California drivers license is definitely not you, unless you changed the color of your skin when living in California before moving back to NY. Either that or you just think you're black.
    Several years ago, I moved out to CA, after 2 years there I transferred my license over from ny to ca. At the beginning of this year I moved back here to ny, I have not had time to change over my license again yet but it is on the to do list. Secondly, There are over 400 steve lawsons in ca, not just one African American guy, LOL. ( not sure why you use "Black", thats not nice Eagle, hahaha ) There is me and about another 30 or so in ny. i don't know any of these steve lawsons and they are not related. I never met another person with my same name, that would be quite interesting if I did, in my family tree there are no other steve lawsons but myself.

But these are just a few of your real problems. Your greatest problem is the wheels are coming off the bus of your program.
    New members join everyday, purchases are made everyday, I'm not seeing the any wheels coming off.

This scam is dead in the waters and Steve knows it...
    ??? Scam? <- Nope, not a scam. People are joining everyday, purchases are made everyday, not dead in the waters, sorry to upset you.
    Last edited by SteveLawson; 10-25-2015 at 06:58 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SteveLawson View Post
    Hi everyone, I hope all is well. I wanted to take this time just to address a few things, But before I begin... Ribshaw, I love your posts, always so hilarious got me LoL'ing IRL, hahaha! :-) That carni reference was so funny.

I'll tell ya what, Lets say I post the email, the next thing that happens is all of you say it's fake. Again, we sit at a stalemate. I'm not going to subject myself to future abuse. I say its real, you all say its not. Thanks but no thanks.

STOP BREAK'N MY BALLS, DIP STICK.

OY VEY, how many times do I have to say... PLEASE Look up what is exempt or can be unregistered.

I'm not a professional one or an amateur one, I'm not a scam, the company is not a scam, the site is not a scam. Over 4K members on the site... 9 people here say it's a scam. You guys have no idea what it is that you are talking about.

Ummm, It's called I am running a business. I wake up early, I'm exhausted by the end of the day, Sometimes I don't have the time to get on the forums. Those customers that had those issues on mmg have all been resolved already.

My name is Steve Lawson, The business registration shows another company name as the registered owner, but then shows my home address in Sands Point. Andromedia is not my company name, that is my partners company name. My llc like I have stated already I had registered back in 2007. that is the one that shows my other company name as the registered owner, but then shows my address in Sands Point.

I'm not sure if you know what kind of area Sands Point is on Long island. It's an old money area. The trust that owns the estate is over 100 years old. I don't 'own' it own it, But it has been in my family for the better part of 60 years. It is a very old Estate that sits right off the sound.

Several years ago, I moved out to CA, after 2 years there I transferred my license over from ny to ca. At the beginning of this year I moved back here to ny, I have not had time to change over my license again yet but it is on the to do list. Secondly, There are over 400 steve lawsons in ca, not just one African American guy, LOL. ( not sure why you use "Black", thats not nice Eagle, hahaha ) There is me and about another 30 or so in ny. i don't know any of these steve lawsons and they are not related. I never met another person with my same name, that would be quite interesting if I did, in my family tree there are no other steve lawsons but myself.

New members join everyday, purchases are made everyday, I'm not seeing the any wheels coming off.

??? Scam? <- Nope, not a scam. People are joining everyday, purchases are made everyday, not dead in the waters, sorry to upset you.
    And you are still ducking posting the name of your company that is registered with the state of NY. What are you afraid of us finding out when you do? And by the way, don't care about your trust. Proves nothing that Steve Lawson is your real name. Wanna try again and finally post the name of your company registered in NY, or are you going to keep ducking answering?
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

9. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

tell you what. Ill arrange for you to send your email to an independent judge a lawyer or Peace commissioner say. then without even showing it to me or anyone else Ill arrange for that person to contact
    the european and Middle East HQ of paypal which are located near me. And Ill show you whether PayPal themselves can confirm that any named scheme you are in is supported by Paypal. How about that?

Or how about you just list the business name and address which you can PM me if you wish and Ill contact Paypal myself?

But the bottom line here is you SAY it is real but you produce NO ACTUAL EVIDENCE.

You may as well say you have a fire breathing Dragon supporting it or pixies or unicorns. Where is the evidence of pixies? So in the end I hope you understand that there is no practical difference between
    1. No evidence of unicorns
    and
    2. No unicorns.

So what? We were not discussing them. but where is your evidence for them anyway?
    Do that also use unicorn power to generate funds?

OY VEY! Please provide the actual evidence yourself to support YOUR CLAIM that your business is exempt from registration. People won't find your business listed because you don't have one and if you do have one it isnt registered. If you claim it does not have to be registered then you have to PROVIDE PROOF.
    I'm not a professional one or an amateur one, I'm not a scam, the company is not a scam, the site is not a scam.
    SAying that you have a fire breathing Dragon and proving it are DIFFERENT things. Claiming you are not a scam and proving it are DIFFERENT things
    Over 4K members on the site... 9 people here say it's a scam. You guys have no idea what it is that you are talking about.
    And everyone believed there were WMD in Iraq. It only took ONE child to say "The Emperor has no clothes" You have no idea of logic. It only takes ONE counter example to disprove a theorem.

Ummm, It's called I am running a business.
    a business for which you can produce no registration.
    I wake up early, I'm exhausted by the end of the day, Sometimes I don't have the time to get on the forums. Those customers that had those issues on mmg have all been resolved already.
    According to you? and the Dragons and pixies and unicorns?
    You still have not shown any registered company in New York. all you have done is claim to have one. Unicorns again.
    Said the dragon to the unicorn. The Unicorn was on a unicycle by this stage.
    ??? Scam? <- Nope, not a scam. People are joining everyday, purchases are made everyday.
    People are being scammed everyday too. How is saying people are joining ( which we dont know is true anyway) evidence of it not being a scam?

11. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Beacon
    tell you what. Ill arrange for you to send your email to an independent judge a lawyer or Peace commissioner say. then without even showing it to me or anyone else Ill arrange for that person to contact
    the european and Middle East HQ of paypal which are located near me. And Ill show you whether PayPal themselves can confirm that any named scheme you are in is supported by Paypal. How about that?

Or how about you just list the business name and address which you can PM me if you wish and Ill contact Paypal myself?
    The very last thing you or anyone else will be getting from Steve is the name of the PayPal account being used for MBP payments.

He's already said he's running MyBinaryProfits through his personal account, which is a giant no-no, and Steve knows full well said account would be frozen and blocked the moment PayPal identifies it.

It's very interesting, but not at all suprizing to note that the usual suspect pimps' "I got paid" posts on the MMG HYIP ponzi forum have all had any reference to the name of the My Binary Profits' PayPal account carefully removed.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

13. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'll tell ya what, Lets say I post the email
    Don't post it. PM it to one of the admins. They'll have LE check it out. If it turns out to be legit, we'll all be investing with you.

15. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    The very last thing you or anyone else will be getting from Steve is the name of the PayPal account being used for MBP payments.
    ??? Umm, yeah, umm, this information is provided on every receipt. whether a purchae is made through paypal or payza, on the receipts it provides all details. Business name, phone number email address.
    Just last quarter, paypal processed over 65 Billion dollars in transactions, They are an online payment processor that does do all required checks.
    As i have stated, the paypal account is 8 years old. I have posted time and time again the verification link. I will post it again...
    Please note - you must log into paypal first, then follow this link;
    https://www.paypal.com/verified/pal=...aryprofits.com

For all of those who do not have a paypal account or do not feel like logging in to check, here is what it says;
    "Andromedia is PayPal Verified

PayPal's Verification System allows you to learn more about users before you pay them through PayPal. Verify that the information below is consistent with the business, organization or person you wish to pay.

Email: sales@mybinaryprofits.com
    Account Creation Date: Nov 18, 2007

To ensure that this is a legitimate PayPal Verified user, make sure that the URL of this page begins with https://www.paypal.com/."

He's already said he's running MyBinaryProfits through his personal account, which is a giant no-no, and Steve knows full well said account would be frozen and blocked the moment PayPal identifies it.
    Littleroundman, Please give me more credit of intelligence, and also extend that same credit of intelligence onto paypal. First: YOU CAN NOT USE A PERSONAL PAYPAL ACCOUNT TO CONDUCT BUSINESS. All Business Merchant Services are only on a Business account. The creation of payment buttons, IPN to process purchases instantly with code that automatiaclly undates sites, ( this is something that needs to be coded by a programmer, to take paypal ipn and intergrate it with a site ) Processing refunds, handling chargebacks or disputes... All of these things are in a business account, not a personal account. holy moly.

I never said, i'm running this through a personal account, when on earth did I say that? it is a registered business, with an EIN number. I said that, then eagle said the EIN number was my ssn, Which is not the case. it is a Business Account, with a registered business name , PLUS EIN for tax purposes. Everything is as it should be. Paypal checks everything, why are you guys insisting that they do not?

Frozen/Blocked: Have you searched why paypal freezes or limits accounts? Again, 8 years in this, there are things that one needs to do in order for this not to take place. 1: contact your account manager and let them know you are anticipating an influx of sales volume. 2: Give account manager your business model and any records, 3: have account limited for 2 weeks while paypal does a full background check and business background check, This includes having your personal credit and business credit checked by paypal as well, This is done if your buniness model has changed or they have not run this check within the last few years. Every few years they do this. I've been with them now 8 years and have done 7 figures through this account. A volume like that over 8 years is not something that goes unnoticed.

As I have said, and still continue to say, I have done all of this, time and time and time and time and time and time again. I've had this paypal business account for 8 years, Stop Breaking My 88CKING BALLS about this hit already for christ's cluckn sakes already. There is nothing illegal going on and paypal have time and time again done all of their checks time and time again. Stop breaking my balls of this nonsense, how many times do i have to continue to say the same cluckn things over and over again.

It's very interesting, but not at all surprising to note that the usual suspect pimps' "I got paid" posts on the MMG HYIP ponzi forum have all had any reference to the name of the My Binary Profits' PayPal account carefully removed.
    ??? the name on the paypal business account is Andromedia... As I have said, this is on every single mommy cluckn purchase receipt, along with a contact phone number, oy freaggin vey.

Email from pp.
    8/1/2015
    "Hello Andromedia,

Our review is complete and we have returned your account to regular standing.

We appreciate your patience and thank you for your help in making PayPal the safest and most trusted online payment solution.

Thanks,

PayPal

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and click the Help link in the top right corner of any PayPal page."

Don't post it. PM it to one of the admins. They'll have LE check it out. If it turns out to be legit, we'll all be investing with you.
    I just copied and pasted it above... and why is it you keep saying LE will check it out? If there is any LE at all, wouldn't they just use their jurisdiction and authority to call paypal themselves? E2014T, You are the biggest cluckn moron on this forum. Everything you say is so moronic and completely stupid, even a half Mongoloid half Vicodin riddled shack of poop has more intelligence then you do, holy moly.

Post Thanks / Like

If there is any LE at all, wouldn't they just use their jurisdiction and authority to call paypal themselves?
    They would, if your scam grew to the proportion of 12DP or ASD. As things are, they aren't going to waste resources on your tiny program. Kenny will get his money worth, you'll get some pocket change to run your next scam, and Kenny's downline will be screwed, as per usual.

18. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Requirements for opening a paypal business account;
    How to Create a PayPal Business Account - OrgSpring

They would, if your scam grew to the proportion of 12DP or ASD. As things are, they aren't going to waste resources on your tiny program. Kenny will get his money worth, you'll get some pocket change to run your next scam, and Kenny's downline will be screwed, as per usual.
    Hi, ummm, This is the millionth time I am saying this; NOT A SCAM!
    I am not a scammer, the site is not a scam, the company is not a scam.

WHY ARE YOU CONTINUING TO SAY THIS?

I am not a scammer, the site is not a scam, the company is not a scam, there are no laws being broken and will never be broken. Everything is as it should be within the laws. True, most 'securities' must be registered, although, some do not need to be. Read all of the laws prior to accusing me of breaking laws. Stop throwing out one liner BS.

This is beyond harassment, stop running your mouth E2014T, you are nothing but a piece of dog poop. Call me on my cell phone if you have the balls to do so, I can place a bet, being that you are a panty wearing sissy, you do not have the balls. I will not get a phone call from you.

Post Thanks / Like

WHY ARE YOU CONTINUING TO SAY THIS?
    Because I have seen it a million times before and you have not shown any legitimate credentials to differentiate you from any other scam pimped by Kenny.

21. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Kenny is still getting paid, though.
    All the "industry Leaders" like Ken Russo have their teams in full withdraw mode.....They withdraw what they can when they can....You won't see a post from Ken Russo saying he made a fresh deposit here...

23. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Best part is that it no longer matters if what you doing here is legal or not...That's now a moot point since the "industry Leaders" and players have moved on to the next bigger, better and more legit looking game....
    Of course that one is also a ponzi but no matter cos it means your game is cactus...

Game Over Steve....You lost...))))

25. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It's almost worth a $5 donation to this twit just to get his PayPal information.....

27. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Because I have seen it a million times before and you have not shown any legitimate credentials to differentiate you from any other scam pimped by Kenny.
    Gee Whiz, me too Ayhole, Ive been online since before there was even an internet back in 1990. I've seen everything under the sun in my time online, there is nothing I have not seen. I have seen it all and set out to create a site not like the rest. Your not here running the business with me, so you do not know, not everything is a scam you stupid moron. xango is a big mlm company, vemma is kind of like that, but vemma is a pyramid scheme, xango is not. <- see the difference? tupperware, avon all real legit companies, a short list compared to all of the garbage scams out there. I am not saying everything online is not a scam, I am the first to agree with you, if you think it is a scam, it probably is. All I am saying is what my partners and i are creating is not a scam, that is the bottom line. Nothing I have said last month, last week, whatever... but over time, all of you will see.

a lot of people had what to say about acx, I just went over to their site, ... ... umm, yep.. still there. All of these years later.

All the "industry Leaders" like Ken Russo have their teams in full withdraw mode.....They withdraw what they can when they can....You won't see a post from Ken Russo saying he made a fresh deposit here...
    "industry leaders" ...? First of all, there are no "industry leaders" just lots of individuals with a very small following. Most people on the site are individuals with zero referrals who purchase anywhere from 5 dollars to 50 dollars. I'm not sure what it is that you are saying. There are no "industry leaders".

Best part is that it no longer matters if what you doing here is legal or not...That's now a moot point since the "industry Leaders" and players have moved on to the next bigger, better and more legit looking game....
    Of course that one is also a ponzi but no matter cos it means your game is cactus... Game Over Steve....You lost...))))
    Still getting signups everyday and purchases eveyday, I'm not sure what you are looking at or where it is you are getting your information from. How about, look at the front page of the site, then the next day do the same, then the next do the same. You will see member number increase and purchases increase, daily!

It's almost worth a $5 donation to this twit just to get his PayPal information.....
    Umm, Hello... DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW TO READ?

I'VE ALREADY POSTED ALL OF THE INFORMATION IN THE PREVIOUS POST YOU STUPID MORON!

You are so dumb its not even funny. All you guys and gals are, are over weight bags of dog poop hiding behind keyboards.

Well, all of you can ... get down on your knees and start licking my ... Well, no need to type it here, you all know already.

Post Thanks / Like

I can place a bet.
    How much do you bet I won't call you on your cell phone?

30. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I can bet any amount.

Post Thanks / Like

I can bet any amount.

Name the amount. PM the phone number. Preferably landline so we can find out where you really are.

33. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

"industry leaders" ...? First of all, there are no "industry leaders" just lots of individuals with a very small following. Most people on the site are individuals with zero referrals who purchase anywhere from 5 dollars to 50 dollars. I'm not sure what it is that you are saying. There are no "industry leaders".
    It's just a term given to those like Ken russo with a list of a couple hundred suckers....

How about, look at the front page of the site, then the next day do the same, then the next do the same. You will see member number increase and purchases increase, daily!
    LMAO....Stats on the home page are so 2006-7......They are as fake today as they were back then....

I'VE ALREADY POSTED ALL OF THE INFORMATION IN THE PREVIOUS POST YOU STUPID MORON!
    You posted the business name that Lynn has been asking you for weeks to post???....Which post # is it in??...

35. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Which post # is it in??...
    Post 434 says it's Adromedia.

37. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

LMAO....Stats on the home page are so 2006-7......They are as fake today as they were back then....
    I'm pretty sure bots don't have money
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

39. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Where are you, Steve? No PM with a phone number from you, no betting amount. Who is a coward now? You picked the wrong person to bluff with. I've lived around criminals for a few years, I've seen them in jail. I'm not afraid of any of you.

41. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

here we go again... The stats on the front page of the site are real, what would be the way to prove that to you?

This has grown so beyond asinine... I say one thing, all of you guys say the exact opposite. I'm not going back and forth with this over and over and over and over and over and over again, time and time again. I say one thing, you guys say it's the exact opposite. I do like a few of you guys; eagle, ribshaw, professor, little, Whip.. the rest of you can... well as I have said in the past, I have a new work at home opportunity for you, it requires knee pads and about 15 minutes of your time. Anyone Interested?

Post Thanks / Like

Name the amount. PM the phone number. Preferably landline so we can find out where you really are.
    I bet $100 bucks you will not call me. 516 423 2247 How about you PM me your landline number? LoL. I'm in New York, WHERE ARE YOU AT? I will trace your IP address and know where you live within the next few minutes.

Where are you, Steve? No PM with a phone number from you, no betting amount. Who is a coward now? You picked the wrong person to bluff with. I've lived around criminals for a few years, I've seen them in jail. I'm not afraid of any of you.
    You call me, even *67 it or whatever, i dont give a *uck, I just want to speak to you so I can hear you say this *hit to my face.