Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 28 of 46 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: mybinaryprofits.com / Steve Lawson ...Ken Russo says this is real.....

Post Thanks / Like

Re: mybinaryprofits.com / Steve Lawson ...Ken Russo says this is real.....

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    Is the Chick-fil-A-chick pushing us toward Rev Share Meal#2 for $5 that pays back $7.50 after it's in your belly?
    Wouldn't work because people would just use the profit to buy more food

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SteveLawson View Post
    My business registration has been active since 2007 in the state of New York. Andromedia is my partners company name which I am also listed as a partner member under that business name, Andromedia Venture, Andromedia Capital, Andromedia is a holding company which has many other business names associated. In the interim, we're selling all of the internet holdings to another company, which is also owned by all of us, instead of everything being all separate.
    Hmm. I don't see Andromedia Venture. I do see an Andromedia Capital, founded in 2010 and based on floor 45 of the Trump Bldg. on Wall Street.

Hmm.

Ah, here you are (I hope)! http://www.spoke.com/companies/andro...597c1000002dec and http://www.spoke.com/people/560b8d1114730e92bb00ae57. Why does Spoke say that "Steve Lawson" is an alias or nickname? I'm hoping that it is just seeing Steve as short for Steven, Stephen, or Stephanie.

The listing says that you were formerly the CFO of DIANA S.A.S. Let me see what I can find on that company. I see a Steve Lawson who was the CFO of a French food corporation named Diana from 2009 to the start of 2015. However, from his photograph, he is black which brings up one of Eagle's driver's license quibbles. If anyone wants to trace the research the company website is/was diana-group.com. Possibly www.diana-ingredients.com as an older web address. Can anyone read http://www.cfnews.net/Referentiel/Le...s/Steve-Lawson ? I'm afraid that the image is too miniaturized for my eyes to decipher. All I can get out of it is the name and slawson@diana-ingredients.com. At least http://www.masterseek.com/Steve_Lawson-person-206754221 and https://fr.linkedin.com/in/steve-lawson-b41b64a are readable.

While I know that I may be in error, this is at least a step closer to confirming that Ms. Lawson does have a history on record that can be reviewed. The Linkedin page suggests a current employment at Firmenich in Anaheim, California.
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

4. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

LoL, I knew this was going to happen :-)

Between Sensitive Pansy ElmerFudd and sissy panty wearing JoeShmoe ( they are Life partners, I heard... But I'm not knocking it, I accept people that make alternative choices in their lives, whatever floats their boat I guess ) Was one report post and PM to many from them that lead to the banned account. HAHAHA,
    Ohh well, time to make a new account over there.
    TRANSLATION......

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

6. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I do appreciate the advice, But most likely I will just create a new account.

Also, i didn't lose any bet, But I will give you a call later today, and I will be more then happy to send ya a 100 bucks. After we spoke and the things you were telling me, I'd like to give you the money, the holidays are coming and 100 bucks can go a long way. I'll call you later.
    Since she doesn't want the money could you please use the $100 for a hooker and stop begging all of us....

8. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey, Stevie,

what's with all the references to "sensitive pansies" "sissy panty wearers" and constant invitations for people to explore your nether regions ???

Do I detect a tiny bit of homophobia creeping into your posts ???
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

10. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Circuit City and Boston Chicken might better foreshadow where MP is heading.
    LoL, hahaha, we're doing ok, closing in on 5,000 members.

Is the Best Buy clerk claiming to be a business owner looking for investors?
    LoL, this is funny... however I do not recall ever looking for investors. If someone wants to buy some really great advertising and... as a non guaranteed bonus ( according to the TOS of the site, and pretty much all rev shares... ) can earn some cash back on that purchase, then well so be it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fendaril View Post
    Wouldn't work because people would just use the profit to buy more food
    hahaha yep, finally fendaril a post that actually makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins View Post
    Hmm. I don't see Andromedia Venture. I do see an Andromedia Capital, founded in 2010 and based on floor 45 of the Trump Bldg. on Wall Street.
    Youre getting warmer, but sorry to say I'm not african american, I'm a caucasian mutt.

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    TRANSLATION......
    LoL, that's funny okosh. I told Susan today to go and create an account on that forum, to better serve the members, and also to direct the panty wearing sissys to my other forms of contact. She is well aware of the unintelligent piles of poop on that forum.

Since she doesn't want the money could you please use the $100 for a hooker and stop begging all of us....
    LoL, that's hilarious, hahahaha,

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Hey, Stevie, what's with all the references to "sensitive pansies" "sissy panty wearers" and constant invitations for people to explore your nether regions ??? Do I detect a tiny bit of homophobia creeping into your posts ???
    Great question Little. I guess my use of sensitive pansies and panty wearing sissys, was just another term for pussy or wussy. When i responded to their posts on mmg, they got offended by the most littlest thing, the word 'moron'. They reported my posts because I used that word, and according to mmg, that was a personal attack. So I got marked. I then left public comments and sent them PM's filled with even more stuff. Hence... I was banned. They have not seen the last of me.

No, I'm not homophobe in any way, shape or form, I get along with everybody, regardless of preferences and have friends who are married or are in the process of marrying their same sex partners. I'm happy it was approved across the entire United States, in my opinion, its about time.

Post Thanks / Like

I told Susan today to go and create an account on that forum,
    Susan is you in drag??....You're a shemale??....That explains your obsession with...oh...NVM...whatever floats your boat...

Someone please get me a bucket.....

13. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Susan is you in drag??....You're a shemale??....That explains your obsession with...oh...NVM...whatever floats your boat... Someone please get me a bucket.....
    HAHAHAHAHA, that last line nailed it, perfect comedy.

Have you ever, *uck it in a bucket" that guy from Nantucket did, then after some late night infomercials and about 10000 spam emails later, I also became that guy from Nantucket.

Post Thanks / Like

EagleOne,

If you recall... In a previous post, I have already addressed what it is you keep saying. "BS attorneys... updating business info... la dee da.. "

Ok, as I have already stated. The business registration has been updated... HOWEVER ( now this is what I already said in a previous post )
    Over the years, there has been about a half of dozen business directory sites that have scraped the business info and re-posted it into their directory, then they run ads on the sides of the page, so when people do searches, they are also lead to these sites, their display ads are 'displayed', thus those sites make money. It's just another way of producing a revenue stream with publishing ads on sites... however that is not the point.

The point is, those half a dozen business directory sites have scraped the info and has the business registration posted with my home address. ( this is where the attorney steps in )

The attorney sends a letter asking for one of 2 things to take place: either update the info with the new information or remove the business listing from the site.

This is what is happening now. Also... with how the search engines cache things, it will take some time for the cache to update. Also, with sites like wayback machine, it is also possible to look at old information. So, having said all of that, ( as I have said already in a previous post ) that is the reason why I'm not giving out that information to just anybody.

My business registration has been active since 2007 in the state of New York. Andromedia is my partners company name which I am also listed as a partner member under that business name, Andromedia Venture, Andromedia Capital, Andromedia is a holding company which has many other business names associated. In the interim, we're selling all of the internet holdings to another company, which is also owned by all of us, instead of everything being all separate.
    So now the names of Andromedia are Andromedia Venture, Andromedia Capital and just plain Andromedia. So that means that each of these companies would be registered in NY. Hmm, Andromedia Capital returned: No business entities were found for Andromedia Capital. Please refine your search criteria. So I entered Andromedia Venture and here is what was returned: No business entities were found for Andromedia Venture. Please refine your search criteria. So since Andromedia is the holding company that has many other businesses names associated with it, want to guess what the state of NY said when Andromedia was searched? Yep you guessed it: No business entities were found for Andromedia. Please refine your search criteria. Rather odd don't you think?

But since the company registration in NY has been changed to reflect an address other than your home address, what is the name of the company that is registered in NY and what is the registration number? I don't care about all the other sites, only what is registered with the state of NY. Now do you still want to claim that Andromedia is registered in NY? Seriously?

By the way, I did not use a Google search for your cell phone number, and I sure didn't use Google search to find all the Steve Lawson's living in NY either. Hint: You do realize that we have licensed PI"s that are part of Eagle's team, right?
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

16. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    So now the names of Andromedia are Andromedia Venture, Andromedia Capital and just plain Andromedia...
    In a previous post, I said andromedia is a holding company under another business name. You know you can have business names as the registered agents of other businesses, either corp, inc, llc, llp, dba, non-profit and trade names. You should google search, just saying.

As far as my cell phone number, you can take that up with T-Mobile. That number is not a main contact number on anything I do. I have a land line for that, also unlisted, and don't just aimlessly fill out surveys or questionnaires with those phone numbers... how on earth do you think it becomes searchable in the first place? I'm the most private person, and do appreciate my privacy. I'm not brain dead. Most people in the USA and around the world fill out hundreds if not thousands of things, hence.. that is how their "unlisted" information becomes "listed" in the first place.

Ps, I'm around 40, not mid 40's, and secondly, I said I am not going to give you the business info, I don't wanted posted on this forum, nor do i want you sharing it out with everyone else on this forum, nor do I want the other admins to pop open your message box here and view the information. You may not give *uck about the other sites that also listed the business information, but there are those that do.

Like I said, the next time I get out to CA, I will personally knock on your door. OR, if you are out in my neck of the woods, I'd love to meet you for coffee, drinks, whatever, steaks women and booze, show you the office, take you around, show you the entire business front to back. Whether or not that happens, I'm putting everything in the mail to you at the end of the year anyway.

Post Thanks / Like

New York's official records came up blank, Lynn? That's interesting.

Do you see any back records relating to either 212-232-7520 or 212-269-2581 at 40 Wall St., or to 212-946-2806 at 11 Pennsylvania Plaza?
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

19. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins View Post
    New York's official records came up blank, Lynn? That's interesting.

Do you see any back records relating to either 212-232-7520 or 212-269-2581 at 40 Wall St., or to 212-946-2806 at 11 Pennsylvania Plaza?
    I didn't do a search on any phone number other than his cell number. But Andromedia Inc is also not found as a registered company in NY. This is the name of the company that showed up in the Spokeo link. So that is 4 strikes against any type of listing for Andromedia in the state of NY.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

21. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

In regard to those numbers, they show as follows: 212-232-7520 - Andromedia Capital LLC; 212-269-2581 - Andromedia Capital; and 212-946-2806 - Andromedia, Inc..

So let's recap: Andromedia, Andromedia Capital, Andromedia Capital LLC, Andromedia Inc, and Andromedia Venture all come back as not being registered in NY.

So here's the deal Steve. You PM me the name of your registered company in NY, and I promise not to post that info here or anywhere else for that matter. But I will confirm if it is indeed a registered company in the state of NY. Look forward to your PM.
    EagleOne

23. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

OK, *ss*ole, I have already stated that my business registration has been active for 8 years in New York. I have updated it to not display my home address... there are sites on the Internet over the years that have since scraped that information as is currently displaying it in their business directories...
    Thats a DODGE! What is the name and address of your business currently? what is the official company number or business number? I dont want any home address. The current business address or number as registered with the New York authority for such registrations? If it is registered for eight years a simple number will do? How come you can't produce one?

QUIT ASKING FOR MY HOME ADDRESS, UNLESS YOU COME HERE TO SEE ME. THEN YOU CAN SEE WHATEVER THE *UCK YOU WANT.
    I dont give a hoot about your home address ( unless it is also your business address) I just want to see you prove your business is registered for eight years in New York as you claim. You FAIL to do this simple thing.
    Also, you were not asking for this... you want all of the employee names, backgrounds, experience.. etc..etc.. Who the *uck are you, the whos who of business?
    LOL. You asked what I want to know. I told you and you again DODGE answering. I want to know what actual qualification or experience you have. You claim to have fifteen years experience but you dont show it. You also fail to show any qualifications. If you have a business you have to make annual reports but you dont seem to have any audited accounts. You also claim you have lawyers but you fail to supply the name of the law firm. You completely undermine your credibility in doing this and then your way of dealing with people is totally unprofessional.

You don't think that is a bit much? this is not about some 10 dollar and hour temp worker answering emails for Christs sake. Enough with being an *ss*ole already.
    Another dodge! Ask people what they want to know and then insult them when they make very easily answerable questions. It isnt shopwing you have any expertise in business at all.
    you go into a bestbuy to make a purchase, are you asking the 19 year old sales clerk his *ucking background and experience or do you just make a purchase and go on with your day? You go through the drive thru of Chick-fil-a, are you giving anal examinations to everyone before you place your order? you just make a purchase.
    I can check all these companies are legally registered. they usually have their details on their home page.
    For example bestbuy on their home page I click on "corporate information" and "about"
    https://corporate.bestbuy.com/about-best-buy/

25. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Come to New York, call me when you land or get to your motel/hotel, We'll make a plan to meet near where you are staying, then we can go back to my house, either on the island or in the city.

I am in NY , moron. Precisely right now in south Brooklyn.
    So give me your addresss, when you bring your own ass here.

You failed the tests miserably.
    First of all any New Yorker would know that the Trump building is nowhere near the Wall Street , and would respond to that right away:)
    And now, sorry, every New yorker (specifically "born and raised") would know that all boros except Bronx are located on the islands :)

So which Island you talking about? Long Island i bet, cause your phone number is borrowed from there.
    City (Manhattan) is an Island too :)

Also , how come you only show up online when there is a deep night in NY ?

I give you one more chance , was there a rain in NYC, today, yesterday, day before yesterday - pick one :)
    all Online weather sites got it all wrong :)
    Last edited by NikSam; 11-12-2015 at 08:01 AM.

27. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

hahaha yep, finally fendaril a post that actually makes sense.
    Idk, I think you should look into other business opportunities.

With your network you could have a $10k launch if you wanted, even one that paid residuals.

MBP might become unprofitable soon. I am just saying as a sane person.

29. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

UH OH,

Surely there's not payment problems

The mybinaryprofits group page on Facebook

If you're wondering just who is this "JaCk Lee" spokesperson for My Binary Pays:

JaCk Lee aka juayseoklees' jacklee page on Facebook
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

31. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NikSam View Post
    I am in NY , moron. Precisely right now in south Brooklyn. So give me your addresss, when you bring your own ass here.
    Was working all day today, I didnt see this post until just now. I need a little more of an advanced notice then a morning post, as I said, I am not attached to this forum every hour of the day, I'm actually working. You could have also called me.

Its not like this was some kind of special trip for you, you're not too far away, niksam from jersey.

You failed the tests miserably. First of all any New Yorker would know that the Trump building is nowhere near the Wall Street , and would respond to that right away:)
    Umm, Trump owns several buildings in the city. 40 wall street is known as "The Trump Building"... Not to be confused with all of his other properties here in the city.

And now, sorry, every New yorker (specifically "born and raised") would know that all boros except Bronx are located on the islands :)
    Yep, already know this, as I was born in the city and lived out on Long island all of my life. I even met some New Yorkers from Brooklyn that insist 'long island' is separate from the borrows. LOL, dump Italian broad said this, meanwhile they're all on the same body of land, called Long island.

So which Island you talking about? Long Island I bet, cause your phone number is borrowed from there. City (Manhattan) is an Island too :)
    When I said the City, I was talking about Manhattan or better known as NYC. When I said the Island, I was talking about long island, more so Nassau County... every person in the city, the borrows or a long island person knows these references.

My cell phone number is not 'borrowed', I have a T-Mobile account that I got at the Roosevelt Mall years and years ago, it was the early 2000's. ( yep the roosevelt shopping mall, as some would say... out on the island, hahaha ) all searches for my cell phone number will route back to the cell block in garden city, as this is the closest telecommunications hub where the cell phone numbers were registered and activated on my T-Mobile account.

Also , how come you only show up online when there is a deep night in NY ?
    Typically, I have dinner around 5:30pm - 6:00pm, then I sleep from about 6 to midnight, 1am. Then get up. this is my usual. Sometimes over the weekends I sleep an entire day, as example go to sleep in the wee hours early saturday morning and get up in the wee hours sunday morning.

I give you one more chance, was there a rain in NYC, today, yesterday, day before yesterday - pick one :) all Online weather sites got it all wrong :)
    It rained only a little yesterday and the day before yesterday, certainly nothing to report.
    Last edited by SteveLawson; 11-12-2015 at 04:37 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fendaril View Post
    Idk, I think you should look into other business opportunities. With your network you could have a $10k launch if you wanted, even one that paid residuals. MBP might become unprofitable soon. I am just saying as a sane person.
    Youre right Fendaril, But as I keep saying, this is just yet another avenue of income generation, in the dirt cheap traffic PTC sector. Also, almost everytime we do a launch, it gets 50K or more within hours. It is ok if the site breaks even or runs in the red 'on paper', because its all business write offs anyway. You are right with what you are saying as a sane person, from the outside looking in, but also keep in mind that my partners and I have been doing all of this for the better part of 8 years now. The sales funnels on the back end generate 80%+ of the company profits anyway. The site is a business investment to build a list that is funneled into more profitable ventures. This is all business strategy.

Also, let me remind you... Where did almost 5,000 members come from if myself, my partners, did absolutely no advertising for the site? I'd wager, all of the members who signed up also promoted to their networks and did advertising to grow their referral base... We as a company did zero marketing, zero cash outlay on advertising.
    Last edited by SteveLawson; 11-12-2015 at 04:57 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    UH OH, Surely there's not payment problems...
    Little, lets leave her out of this. She created the group page, I found the group page and joined it, I spoke to her and after we spoke, I decided I would have that become the main fb group page for the site with her helping me out on it, that is that. I only just spoke to her for the first time a few days ago when i found that group.

Post Thanks / Like

I even met some New Yorkers from Brooklyn that insist 'long island' is separate from the borrows.
    I apologize for playing Spelling Nazi, but considering you're claiming to be a "New Yorker" ... it's "boroughs".

every person in the city, the borrows or a long island person knows these references.
    I apologize for playing Spelling Nazi, but considering you're claiming to be a "New Yorker" ... it's "boroughs".

SD

"No one in this world, so far as I know - and I have researched the records for years, and employed agents to help me - has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people" - H. L. Mencken

36. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shipdit View Post
    I apologize for playing Spelling Nazi, but considering you're claiming to be a "New Yorker" ... it's "boroughs". SD
    I was going for "boros" <- it kept autocorrecting, this time I forced it to behave my way or else...

Post Thanks / Like

I read a funny comic today and felt like i may know someone exactly like this...

39. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Requirements for opening a paypal business account;
    How to Create a PayPal Business Account - OrgSpring

Which says
    some information will be required on your side, including:

Name - you havent shown yours
    Business Address - ditto
    Business EIN (Federal ID number) - ditto
    Business Bank Account Info - ditto what bank is your business using?
    Owner’s Social Security Number - I am not interested in this.

41. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I was going for "boros" <- it kept autocorrecting, this time I forced it to behave my way or else...
    You like forcing things don't you "Steve"

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

43. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post