Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 36 of 46 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: mybinaryprofits.com / Steve Lawson ...Ken Russo says this is real.....

Post Thanks / Like

Re: mybinaryprofits.com / Steve Lawson ...Ken Russo says this is real.....

Quote Originally Posted by SteveLawson View Post

I'm adding full open transparency on the site... this way everyone can see the full financials of the site as well as the company as a whole.
    Yeah and I'm gonna have washboard abs January 2, what public auditor will be singing off on this financial f^ckery? No problem giving us the name now since the audit has to be in the works.
    You do know in issuing an http://www.investopedia.com/terms/u/...ed-opinion.asp the auditor will have to name your company in order to be the least bit relevant. May as well spill that to Eagle since the cat is out of the bag as it were.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve "Want to see a Handcuff Trick "Lawson View Post
    want to come to my house is fine too.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Wayne_Gacy loved company. Will you be giving visitors a tour of the clown paintings hanging in your crawlspace?

Just so everyone is clear Steve is willing to ask people for money over the web, but unwilling to provide the necessary information to make an informed decision on that same web . I know-I know 1 January right along with my 2000 calorie a day diet.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

2. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Dennis was back with another Email. I now see why he and Steve are best buds. They both have this infatuation with lower body parts. It's all Dennis can talk about. But he did tell me that he has people like me for breakfast. That might explain why he is full of gas. I get the feeling that he is projecting his inadequacies onto me trying to make himself feel better about himself.

Can't wait for his next Email. Well, actually I can but wanted him to feel important for just a little while. Too bad he is too shy to come and post here. I don't understand why he is afraid of if he does, unless he thinks I will eat his lunch. I think it is only fair that if he is going to have me for breakfast, I get to eat his lunch. Don't you?
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

4. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Steve has a weird habit of creating imaginary alter egos and insisting it's not him, when they all use the same language.

He could use some acting classes.

6. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Dennis was back with another Email.
    Are you reasonably sure that Dennis isn't Stevie??....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

8. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

TO EAGLE...

Me saying I would send you my original business info in a pm or email, was not a "promise" to do so, and never was a "promise" to do so.
    So when Steve says "I promise to pay you" he means he doesn't promise at all.
    So please discontinue in twisting my words around.
    Sorry Steve but it is your Humpty Dumpty definitions that are doing all the twisting here. You clearly promised and you are welshing on it. I'm not surprised really given you are involved with MBP which also promises money to people which it doesn't pay.

Some people here say "just give us the name and we don't care about your home address..." or "well since you updated the info, give us the name..." or "have your attorney give us the name..."
    Yup. I asked you that and you still failed to supply that information just like you welsched on your promise to Eagleone
    I was going to only pm or email you my business registration, however... after some time thinking about it, I opted not to.
    So you admit you intended to fullfil you promise but you then decided not to?
    Frankly I don't believe this. I believe you never intended to give any evidence of this business. Why? Because the evidence for this business doesn't exist! Why? Because it is a scam and you are lying about it.
    All yo need do to prove me wrong is post the evidence which does not involve you using any personal information so you can drop that excuse.

Why I wont give the name of the business that I have registered 8 years ago:
    I have only stated this now several times...
    1: Even though I updated the business address on file fairly easily... This is the situation,
    Over the past 8 years, multiple business listing directory sites have scraped the information.
    These sites on the web still contain my home address on it.
    I have tried contacting some of them, but to no avail they still contain the listing.
    These directory sites just show business registration info from all of the USA, and have huge ads displayed,
    So what? What has the fact that the information exists on the web anyway to do with you providing the name of a registered business registered in New York for eight years as you claim?

Being that is the case, I have opted not to give out the business name I have used for the past 8 years.
    As I have also stated, I am in the process of selling out all of the internet holdings from my business name and also from andromedia,
    and putting everything under one new business entity, This way my home address is not on anything and everyone will have privy to the info, not like it matters, but hey, whatever.
    But 1. Nobody cares about your home address. We just want evidence you have a business registered in NY for eight years as you claim. You dont have to give anyone your address ( even though you already said you have no problem in anyone knowing your current address because you said they can call to you in person). All you need do is give the name of your lawyer and we can contact them as aks if you have a registered business in NY for eight years.
    To Everyone else...
    Also, it is not like I am hiding,
    ah no is IS like you are hiding because you claim you dont want people knowing your address. Mind you we dont want your address just the name of the business you claim to own.

as I have stated numerous times already, I can freely meet anyone who wants to meet me.
    WHERE can you meet them? In a registered office? where is that? Im sure you know that someone offering to meet people in a public place in order to verify a business they claim to have for eight years is really really really weak evidence of their bone fides. Meeing someone in public without any proof of a place of business, business registration, qualification experience and background etc. is the WORST way to try to attract investors to any business.
    Want to see everything, thats fine, want to come to my house, that is fine too.
    You are contradicting yourself! You say you don't want people knowing where you live but you also say they can come to your house. Are they going to your house in the back of a car with a blindfold? Is that how your usual introductory meetings are conducted? And you want people to invest with you?

I know some of you have said, if you are inviting people to your house, then why not just post the address...?
    I know you know and we are waiting with anticipation for your answer to this one...
    You see, it is human nature that we do not just jump online and post the info of our family and friends.
    1. Nobody asked you anything about your family or friends or to post any information about them.
    Although I would like you to tell us about your friend Dennis.

2. WRONG! any cursory glance at Facebook or similar sites will convince people that many many people are only to willing to post a plethora of things about friends family and themselves. Maybe you could point us to the Facebook page your friend Dennis has?
    Being that is the case, those who know me personally and have gotten to know me and have been to my house, don't just jump online to post various info. Who does that?
    You were just told who does that but other than Dennis can you get ANYONE who has been to your house to post here that you actually live in NY and have a business there?
    [quote]

It is not human nature to do so, so.. being that, that is the case, that is why things are done like that.
    You have just been shown it ISNT the case. But even if it was there is nothing stopping you going against the average human nature and actually fulfilling your promises.

After meeting me, getting to know me, etc.. no one jumps online to post personal info. It just does not happen. Not sure why some of you don't think about the obvious...
    People don't want to post personal information. They just want YOU to provide EVIDENCE of a business you clain has been operating for EIGHT YEARS for God's sake! You claim you have an eight year old business but you cant supply
    1. Where this business is
    2. Who owns it
    3. Any accounts
    4. The experience of anyone working there

You are aware if you are in a business that prospective clients and customers are made aware what the business actually is, who does what, and where it is? You however seem to have been operating a business for eight years which nobody knows about.
    Also, Dennis is a member of the site, he is not me, I am not him. He was HighIncome on mmg, but for some reason his account got banned. I'm guessing that is why he said that he can not reply to what you had said on mmg.
    But Dennis says he is a friend of yours. How do you know him? From School? Grew up together? From business experience together?
    I'm adding full open transparency on the site...
    Do you promise? Pinky promise? Or would this be the openness and transparency which does not supply any actual evidence about the business registration, who owns it, operates it and their track record?

this way everyone can see the full financials of the site as well as the company as a whole. Then all of ya nay sayers saying, and falsely claiming, people are getting hurt, can shove it.
    Great! Care to prove us all wrong? WHERE is this evidence you again promise which everyine here has been asking for and you promised to provide already and continually FAIL to provide?

Heck, I'm the first one that would call a scam where I see it, and rally to state that certain things/sites/companys/mlm's.. etc.. are scams.
    And would you say a business with no track record, no office, no information about who works therre and no accounts is scammy looking?
    However... myself, my site, my company is not out to hurt anyone or scam anyone. That is the bottom line.
    And the difference between your company on which you provide no information and ones which are scams is????

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    [B][COLOR="#0000CD"]Alas it appears that Dennis Walcott will not be joining us here to discuss Steve and MBP even after my gracious invite. ...
    I told my wife I thought someone was hiding in our closet, but she just said I was being paranoid and imagining things. Now she believes me.

I can only imagine the next Email I will get once he reads this thread and all the things I have said here. Rather odd that he is so brave sending me Emails, but doesn't have the testicles to come here and post. And he thinks I am the one with the erectile dysfunction. Grow a set Dennis and come post
    Seems Dennis is as much a welsher as Steve.

10. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

C'mon now, Stevie, time to get your act together.

Making yourself look bad in the
    MyBinaryProfits threadon the MMG HYIP ponzi forum isn't doing your "legitimate business" any good.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

12. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    [B]C'mon now, Stevie, time to get your act together.
    On Nov 30th, I posted a news update letting everyone know the only email for contact is mine.

That person who can not follow basic instruction, has yet to email me directly. Also uhh said person "wanted out" i do give full 100% refund.

This person has not emailed me, so how on earth can i help them?

On Nov 30th, i posted to use my email address only for everything, basic support and withdrawals.

This person does not follow basic instruction then posts on mmg where I can not.

If this person has even bothered to read the posts there, they would have seen the post that E2014T posted about emailing me directly.

Needless to say, this is the same email address on ALL purchase receipts.

There are a few members of the site that get off with doing **** like this.

Fail to contact me directly and are the first to complain.

Beacon,
    As far as my business information, the payment processors have all of the info.
    Also, if you bothered to read what I wrote to ken, in his first email, you would have read that there is no office space, as the rent is extreme. My company uses Regis.

Stop asking me **** that I have already addressed you piece of **** low life.

Go **** yourself. You are a piece of **** that I do not need to answer again and again.

Read what I have already said, all information is there already.

Now lick my asshole clean after I **** all over your moms face.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fendaril View Post
    Steve has a weird habit of creating imaginary alter egos and insisting it's not him, when they all use the same language.

He could use some acting classes.
    This is not true. I have never posted as anyone else.

Post Thanks / Like

To beacon,

I'm the only owner of my business you stupid f ucking retard.

Post Thanks / Like

To beacon,
    Who said anything about attracting investors.

People buy advertising, it is not an investment site you dumb f uck.

Put a bullet in your head because you are too f ucking stupid to live.

Post Thanks / Like

Wow this guy just cannot stop with the lies.

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

18. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Shmoe View Post
    Wow this guy just cannot stop with the lies.
    Who have I posted as...?

Post Thanks / Like

Now there are countless hundreds of sites like mine out on the web with lots more due to launch, most of which are using paypal, perhaps all of you should take it up with paypal...

Or perhaps consider that pp has a buyer protection policy that covers buyers for 180 days after purchase.

Do your research you clown fucks.

While you are at it...

Eat my asshole.

Post Thanks / Like

You haven't, but you have claimed other people have used your account in order to use profanity without consequence,

That is a fact that you cannot deny.

22. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

To Beacon,

ALSO... If you bothered to read what i wrote to Ken, ( that he copied and pasted into his first email out to everyone )
    You Will Read Exactly Where I State... There is No Physical Office...
    ( mind you, you stupid ignorant ****, I wrote to ken way the **** back in early sept. )
    Read What I wrote, you **** eating retard!

When people want to meet me in The City, I book a meeting room with anyone of the regus group office buildings in the city for the meeting.
    Also, If I happen to be traveling, I can meet members at office buildings that are part of the regus group.

Read what I have already f ucking said, countless times already you f ucking stupid retard! Meanwhile, I'll be f ucking your moms asshole.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    Are you reasonably sure that Dennis isn't Stevie??....
    Dennis is not me.

Post Thanks / Like

To Beacon,

Listen you piece of **** cock sucking fag...

In order to be a merchant of paypal and payza, you need to provide EVERYTHING. The business registration, EIN, ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER, SSN, and everything NEEDS to be VERIFIED WITH LEGAL DOCUMENTS.

You can not have a merchant account without this information that needs to be verified.

Lick my asshole you piece of **** scum bag,

You Are So F ucking Stupid.

You are not getting my home address, no matter how you ask, or how many times you ask.

I have addressed and answered everything in kens first email,

I suggest..

You Read It, word for word, Line by Line, You Stupid Piece Of ****.

Have a blessed day, ohhh btw...
    LICK MY ASSHOLE! :-)
    Happy Holidays!

Now I'm doing your wife and mom in their loose whore assholes,
    I Will drop a load for you, Merry Christmas!

Post Thanks / Like

To Beacon,

That means... You read the very first post that started this thread...

You Piece Of **** F ucking Moron!

I'm surprised you are still alive... considering how retarded you are.

Just put a bullet in your head scum bag.

I left a cream pie in your wife's snatch for you to eat...
    Merry Christmas you f ucking scum bag! :-)

Post Thanks / Like

Necrophilia and sodomy together , Steve? How unbashedly in bad taste. Try learning to express your obscenities in Victorian prose rather than like a teenager; it might make you look white rather than coming across like the product of an inner city stereotype.
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

28. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm a 36 year old white guy, born and raised in New York. Italian/Irish mix.
    My apologies that my foul mouth sounds young to an immortal like you :-)
    Just saying.

I wouldnt say its at all teenager, very famous scene directors of great films for the adult viewing audience produce this material...
    It's surprising what people would do for a paycheck...
    just ask Beacons wife and mom...
    But a good portion of the time, they do weird **** for free... especially when they see the large size of the deal, sort of speak...
    They're whores like that.

Hey, I'm not knocking it. :-)

30. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I know you've said that before, but when you slip out of polite mode and start with the swearing you do not sound at all like either Italian nor Irish. You come across as trashy and shallow, like a bad stereotype of inner city blacks sans Ebonics. That isn't New Yorkers as a whole or even a large minority of them.
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

32. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Its funny, some members of this site ( ribshaw ) are of african american decent...
    Meanwhile, Eagle and now you, have referred to them as "blacks"..

WOW... LOL...

Racist much, are we?

It is African American, not Black. What is wrong with you. Do they not pass that message along to immortals...?

I'm not African American,
    I am just a 36 year old white guy, no kids and never been married. WHY? women are scams... may look good on paper, but once you go to work, they are blowing your friends, ... LOL.
    Having relations, is much better then having relationships, because before you know it, that ship hits an iceburg and sinks fast.

Post Thanks / Like

"African American" requires that the person be an American. Americans tend to misapply it to everyone of dark skin, regardless of heritage or nationality these days. Quite shoddy calling a citizen of Namibia that, for example, or worse applying it to an Australian aborigine to their face.
    I don't hold with political correctness, either.

35. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

My Apologies again... I was just saying.

You are correct, people come from all over. I would not use the term "black" or "african american".
    I would get to know them as a person, not as a skin color or where they are from.

Post Thanks / Like

Who have I posted as...?
    Let me check my notes.....

1)Steve Lawson

2)SteveLawson2

3)JamesClarkIV

4)Michelle1981

5)BusinessOp aka Denis
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

38. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post