Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 38 of 46 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: mybinaryprofits.com / Steve Lawson ...Ken Russo says this is real.....

Post Thanks / Like

Re: mybinaryprofits.com / Steve Lawson ...Ken Russo says this is real.....

The MyBinaryProfits thread on the Talkgold HYIP ponzi forum
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

sssshhhhhhhocking I say!
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

4. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    sssshhhhhhhocking I say!
    Don't make Steve go all Mel's Dinner on your ass...

"It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

6. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

it won't be on me. it will be on the poor soul that actually thinks he's going to get his withdrawal request.

8. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not sure what the confusion is. On Nov 30th, I had a news post on the site that let everyone know the site email addresses were removed from the site and to contact me only. I did reply back to that person that emailed me. Removing all of the site email addresses removed all of the emails along with it, Which is why I have told everyone to email me directly.

Over 5500+ members on the site, less then 4 of them post on mmg, and less then 10 of them don't follow basic instruction.

Post Thanks / Like

For the rest of you...
    Get on your knees and Suck My Cock.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Roklin View Post
    If either one of them were....
    Unrelated to banner broker and all of the morons who joined that joke of a site years ago...

Ken, This is Steve Lawson, STOP SAYING I DID NOT WRITE YOU A PM HERE...

LICK MY ASSHOLE, THEN SUCK MY COCK YOU PIECE OF ****!

Nevermind, I got your wife and mom doing it on me, ... what whores! HAHAHA WOOOO HOOOOOO!!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Quote Originally Posted by SteveLawson
    Hi Ken,

I have read all that you say on mmg forum, you think you know everything there is to know. I assure you, no one is "losing money", everyone gets their purchases rebated and earns a bit more.

The size of the member base grows by other members referring others, this is not mandatory or forced. The size of the member base also grows by company advertising for the site.

You would be right, if the site was lets say a matrix program, say 2x2, then obviously referring others would be 'forced' in order to fill their matrix, wouldn't you agree?

Having an optional affiliate program on the site is for those who are interested in referring others can do so.

In the end the company will have generated a nice size list in the passive income niche, mind you... these you would say, have all opted in to receive emails sent by the company/site. Any email we want to send to the members, we send. Whether that is an email update that tells about any site updates, or whether that is a marketing email promoting a product on Clickbank, jvzoo or something along those lines.

Stop saying people are losing money when they are not. AND we're the only site that give 100% full refunds. We have enough money as a company to invest in a site to gain a huge list of subscribers, then we can turn that around and cross market to them over and over and over again now and way into the future.

We've been building lists over the past 8 years in various niches. A majority of our active list subscribers have been on our lists for many years.

Stop spewing **** on the forums thinking you know everything, Grab your balls, pick up the phone and call me if you have something to say.

You have no idea what it is you are talking about, If you want to know exactly what is going on, call me. Have the decency as a man to pick up the phone and have a conversation with me other than spewing BS on the forum.

Wrap your lips around my cock and start sucking!
    I sent this message to you 3 weeks ago, and again 2 days ago.

PUT A BULLET IN YOUR HEAD YOU PIECE OF **** LOW LIFE.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SteveLawson View Post
    I'm not sure what the confusion is.
    The confusion seems to be you promised to supply a business name and address and you haven't fulfilled that promise.

14. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

For the rest of you...
    Steve off topic abuse is childish but it serves no purpose and will no doubt get deleted.

You are not making any impression as a business person by posting these comments. In fact all it is doing is making more people avoid your so called business and convincing others that they are being successful in their critiques of you. It is a losing strategy. I mean insulting peoples dead parents as a business promotion strategy ???... how low can you go?

16. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Beacon View Post
    In fact all it is doing is making more people avoid your so called business and convincing others that they are being successful in their critiques of you. I
    Which is precisely why we are leaving his posts intact, when our first instinct is to censor them or ban the poster.

Let Stevie "hoist himself on his own petard" so to speak

18. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

You really think that this forum with it"s limited following is going to hurt him?

Post Thanks / Like

but you just said in the monsoon thread that this forum just boosted their sales immeasurably.

Quote Originally Posted by italman View Post
    The owner of Traffic Monsoon must be very happy for this forum. This is the best exposure that they could ever hope for. The purpose of any advertising is to get people to be aware of your product and to talk about it. No matter whether it is negative or positive ...it is exposure, which is the object of advertising. You guys, or gals ( I don't know your sex from your usernames) are doing Traffic Monsoon a GREAT favor.
    you can't remember your lies within 10 minutes of each other for an alleged innocent bystander.

21. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

You really think that this forum with it"s limited following is going to hurt him?
    Yet, here you are defending him

23. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

We've certainly hurt others in the past. Look through the cash gifting sub-forum and see the screaming.
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

25. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    alleged innocent bystander
    It's not a bystander. It's either Festa in a new kilt or Nancetta in a new skirt.

27. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by E2014T View Post
    It's not a bystander. It's either Festa in a new kilt or Nancetta in a new skirt.
    LOL, or vice versa...!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

29. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Which is precisely why we are leaving his posts intact, when our first instinct is to censor them or ban the poster.

Let Stevie "hoist himself on his own petard" so to speak
    It isnt my decision but I wouldnt ban this poster. But I would edit out some of his language. I would also probably move posts that are not on topic to a different discussion say "garbage posted by ... thread".

31. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The forum, NO....But some of the forum members already have
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

33. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Sure starting to look that way.

down down down.JPG

http://www.similarweb.com/website/my...s.com#overview

Fortunately "Steve" has externl revenu sourcs since his ability to drive traffic suuuuuuuuuucccccccccccckkkkkkkkksssssssssss!!!
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff

35. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    Sure starting to look that way. Fortunately "Steve" has external revenue sources since his ability to drive traffic suuuuuuuuuucccccccccccckkkkkkkkksssssssssss!!!
    LoL... Ribshaw, you're the best. Always can make me laugh :-) Happy Holidays to you and your family, where ever on earth you reside.

As far as site traffic, We have not increased traffic to the site since early November. As everyone knows, November & December are slower months for sites like mine, people focus on other things and are Holiday shopping. So, We have not pushed advertising like we did back in Sept / Oct.

Huge push coming starting Jan.

I looked at your links, I feel the traffic is pretty great and the alexa rank is right where it should be right now roughly 42K and holding steady since we put the breaks on the traffic.

Also, if you see where the bulk of our traffic is coming from... !!!! Awesome!

Also, There are tons of marketing methods and controversy/drama marketing is one of them. This forum thread has not hurt me, the site, the company, not one bit. I'm sure most through this forum reading it, just read and end up laughing at the outbursts and language, LOL... agreed I can go to some deep levels, mind you... its all in good sport :-)

I like reading what some of you have to say, then rebutting... Granted I can leave out most of the slang.

I'll lighten it up for now on and just use one, one liner if anyone speaks BS, or thinks they know what the site is about and are dead F-ing wrong.

Beacon, You keep asking for the info, and I have already explained it numerous times. The registered business name I registered 8 years ago is active. Granted the address has been updated, but you drop in that business name in any search engine... low and behold, my address is plain to see.

WHO KNOWS THIS INFO: Paypal, Payza, Banks, Etc.
    WHO NEEDS TO KNOW THIS INFO: Paypal, Payza, Banks, Etc.
    WHO ELSE NEEDS TO KNOW THIS INFO: No One.

The information you are requesting... registered agent, where does all of the stuff get mailed to the members of the LLC and so forth... I just said, the address I will not disclose, with the business name I will not be disclosing...

I have already stated several dozen times... You want this information, come meet me. :-) come say hello, come see the whites of my eyes, lets have coffee or whatever, do lunch. I'll show you whatever you want to see. Also, once everything is sold out from that company and my holdings with Andromedia, then by all means, everyone will have the information all of the information.

Beacon, my dad passed back when I was 17, I lost my mom at the early part of this year. I'm still depressed and F-ing dying, esp with the Holidays here now. I just take it as it comes and push myself through it, through the pain. It sucks losing my mom, I wouldn't wish this pain on anyone. Its the worst thing I have ever experienced. It is not something you can put to words. I was unaware of your situation and do apologize for going over the deep end with my insults, It was not meant to be anything serious, just some bad insults, my apologies. However, if you want to continue to bust my chops, go right ahead, I can think of some light wise cracks to use on you for now on :-) Also, I'm not 36 or 40 but I will be turning 40 either before or after the new year... or was that after and before.... I'm not sure, could be before then after the other before but not before that other after part or something like that, gee that sounds like the exact instructions of signing up to magic10. LoL.

Yes, a few posts have veered off topic, I see it went several places with a few chiming in with odd stuff.

Also, that stuff I posted to Ken Roklin, Those posts I posted in the banners brokers thread, I'm guessing Little moved them over here. Oh, BTW... Happy Holidays Little, I hope you and your family are doing well. PM me your PP or PZ id so I can send you some Christmas money so you can buy some more awesome coffee, I would ship you a few things over to you to the land down under ( can't ya hear, can't ya here the thunder..? <- I like that song, lol ) But, I'm sure you would not provide an address.... ?

Anyway Little, here's wishing you Happy Holidays and a great New Year.

To the rest of you I have grown to like and appreciate, I wish all of you the same, May your Holidays be merry and bright! and heres to a very happy and healthy New Year.
    RibShaw, Eagle, E2014T, The Professor, Fendaril, Whip ( anti-scammer one liners.. always funny :-) ) SoapBoxMom ( don't even get me started... if I happen to stop by Texas, We're going out for drinks! Woo Hoo! YEAHHH BABYYY :-) )

If I missed anyone else who made my nice list, My apologies...

Happy Holidays Everyone,
    Merry Christmas & Happy Kwanza To those who celebrate.

Happy New Year Everyone!
    Steve "Santa" Clawson :-)
    Last edited by SteveLawson; 12-21-2015 at 01:56 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

I feel the traffic is pretty great and the alexa rank is right where it should be right now roughly 42K and holding steady since we put the breaks on the traffic
    Must be that...

This forum thread has not hurt me, the site, the company, not one bit.
    About that 24% Bounce Rate...

Huge push coming starting Jan.
    Always a lot of stuff right around the corner with you. A new year brings pushing your suitcase tight enough to head out of town...

38. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This is more entertaining than going to the movies...and a whole lot cheaper.

40. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Steve:

What I find truly incredulous is that your claiming that you don't want your personal address all over the Internet as a reason not to give me or anyone else the name of your company registered in NY when your home address is all "Over" the Internet. You can try to scrub it as much as you want, but it is still there. I even told you that I would only announce that you did indeed have a company registered in the state of NY without even naming it, and you still refused to give me the name of the company.

When an admin is not forthcoming with simple and basic information it is a huge red flag. What amazes me is that you really think that no-one can get your home address if they wanted it. You would be shocked at the information I could find out about you without ever needing you to tell me; and all on the Internet without needing your permission to get it. It is why this secrecy thing about your home address is laughable to me. It is why I have said this is all smoke and mirrors. One of the scenarios with knowing your home address is that I could find out if you really do own the house or it is really owned by the trust as you have claimed. A good reason not to want your address known isn't it. Of course there is also the possibility that we would find out that Steve Lawson is not your real name. Another good reason why you don't want the company name to be known, or your address isn't it.

This is the problem: The more you hide information the more people speculate about why and that's not a good thing when you are asking people to send you their money. When you go back on your word, it also is not a good sign to those you want sending you their money. There are hundreds of programs just like yours that are in the closed, inactive and offline threads at all the major Ponzi boards; and all said the same thing as you have said. The problem is "Trust Me" is not good enough, especially when you promise and don't deliver. Interesting isn't it how simple questions can derail a can't miss, golden opportunity, the real deal, nothing like it has ever been done before, we have the magic formula, mantra of every admin going.

I do appreciate your willingness to clean up your mouth, but forgive me if I don't believe it. Actions speak louder than words, and so far your actions have spoken far more than your words. Time will tell if you do or not. Just don't count on the admins allowing it to continue that much longer if you don't.

Merry Christmas to you and yours.
    Last edited by EagleOne; 12-22-2015 at 01:52 AM.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

42. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Beacon, You keep asking for the info, and I have already explained it numerous times.
    Nope you have only welshed on the promise to provide your business name.
    Imagine that! You claim to have a business for EIGHT YEARS and you cant even tell us the name!

The registered business name I registered 8 years ago is active. Granted the address has been updated, but you drop in that business name in any search engine... low and behold, my address is plain to see.
    Im not interested in using a search engine. Just give me the business name or number and I will check it against the list of companies registered in New York. Ealgeone already offered this and you welshed on that already! I can opnly conculde you dont have a business since you cant even provide the name of it to anyone in private to be checked against the valid register of companies. All you need do to show you are not lying is provide the name to anyone who can be trusted.

WHO KNOWS THIS INFO: Paypal, Payza, Banks, Etc.
    WHO NEEDS TO KNOW THIS INFO: Paypal, Payza, Banks, Etc.
    WHO ELSE NEEDS TO KNOW THIS INFO: No One.
    You have already been shown BY LAW the registration authority in New Your and the tax authorities also need to know this information.

The information you are requesting... registered agent, where does all of the stuff get mailed to the members of the LLC and so forth... I just said, the address I will not disclose, with the business name I will not be disclosing...
    No! You said you wont disclose your persoanl address but you GUARANTEED you would disclose the company address. You failed to do that however and now you are CHANGING you claim.
    I have already stated several dozen times... You want this information, come meet me. :-)
    Where? You ask people to meet you in your hime but you also say they cant know your address. You contradict yourself.

Beacon, my dad passed back when I was 17, I lost my mom at the early part of this year.
    I'm still depressed and F-ing dying, esp with the Holidays here now. I just take it as it comes and push myself through it, through the pain. It sucks losing my mom, I wouldn't wish this pain on anyone. Its the worst thing I have ever experienced. It is not something you can put to words.
    Im not convinced by this since you have suggested you are doing certain acts with people's mothers and they also have recently lost their parent or parents and you seem to not care about their loss and suggest you will do vile acts with their parents while again contradicting this by suggesting others should have sympathy for you.

I was unaware of your situation and do apologize for going over the deep end with my insults, It was not meant to be anything serious, just some bad insults, my apologies.
    I dont believe you but you could make amends by PMing the name or number of your claimed New York business to myself or any of the admins here or providing the name of the lawyer or law firm you retain.
    Here is my prediuction:
    You will utterly fail to provide any way of verifying you have an actual business as you claim.

You may as well claim it is all done by unicorns because until you provide evidence of unicorns I wont believe you.
    What is the difference between no actual evidence of unicorn ans just simply no unicorns?

44. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post