Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 40 of 46 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 1137

Thread: mybinaryprofits.com / Steve Lawson ...Ken Russo says this is real.....

Post Thanks / Like

Re: mybinaryprofits.com / Steve Lawson ...Ken Russo says this is real.....

Remember how proud Stevie was of MyBinary Profits' Alexa ratings ??

One wonders how he's feeling about My Binary Profits' PLUNGING Alexa ratings.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

But, Hey RMM (rotundminisculemutha, aka littleroundman) his South Africa ranking is getting better...!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

4. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Entirely predictably, Stevies' babys' visitor numbers are dropping faster than a rock in a pond.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by italman View Post
    Like a dog chasing it's own tail. Post after post by "littleroundman", "okosh", "whip", eagle one" ...all singing the same party song..nobody who is interested in MBP gives a rats ass what is being said by these jokers who seem to enjoy feeding off each other. What a joke.
    Hmmm. So it is the old " I can't actually deal with the issues raised by them so I'll attack the people who raised them instead," strategy.
    Jokers all . Ho ho ho! How the affiliates laughed all the way to the bankruptcy hearings.

7. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ever watched the collapse of a HYIP ponzi scam happen before your very eyes ???

No ???

You have now.

9. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

What's this ???

No payouts and no communication ??

Surely not, Stevie.

Time for those "guaranteed refunds", perhaps ???

The My Binary Profits thread on the MMG HYIP ponzi forum

You WILL be refunding members, won't you, Stevie ???

11. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeppers,Steve Lawson gave his word right here in this thread guaranteed refunds for all

13. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

No surprises here then,

15. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

If Stevies' baby keeps dropping at the rate of 1200 rankings a day globally and 2000 a day in South Africa, MyBinaryProfits may very well set a world record of some sort.

That "guaranteed refunds, no questions asked" department of Stevies' must be working overtime.

17. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Does "littleroundman" not have anything better to do with his time? How sad. Get a life.

Post Thanks / Like

Does "littleroundman" not have anything better to do with his time? How sad. Get a life.

You can't deny the end of your favourite scams, so you decide to attack those reporting it.

Fair enough

20. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post

You can't deny the end of your favourite scams, so you decide to attack those reporting it.

Fair enough
    clearly someone has even less to do with their time. these hatorz scammers always seem to stick their foot in their mouth. lol
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

22. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

With members not being paid for weeks Stevie had to blame someone other than himself so as expected he chose to blame us.....

Fresh poop from Stevie.....The date says 2015 but should be 2016 as it's just been posted in past few days....

Thursday, January 28th 2015

Hello Everyone,

Back on January 15th, we became audited. Now, I'm not naming names
    and choose not to. But a group of our die hard haters decided it would
    be swell to have us audited,
    just to make sure we were who we say we
    were and are doing what we say we are doing.

Finally, that whole process was completed today.
    Did I mention we past with flying colors... :)

Was a lengthy process but eventually they came to the conclusion that everything
    with myself as well as the company as a whole are operating within the proper guidelines.

Haters will say a bunch of things carrying their pitchforks standing outside in the cold,
    thinking they really know what is going on. But time and time again we will always prove the haters wrong.

During the audit, we couldn't do anything not even mention it to anyone.
    Without any further delay, withdrawals are going out again.
    Also, new onsite advertising will now be coming available which I will be announcing shortly.

The issue with the older ad packs not receiving earnings will also be corrected so both
    recently purchased packs as well as the old will receive earnings.

Thank you for your patience and understanding everyone. Now that we got that out of the way
    we're back at 100% operation now.

Disclaimer notes: Please keep in mind, we are not a "get rich quick" site, nor are we a traditional rev share site.
    Rev share profits that are paid out on the Ad Packs vary day by day based on the overall company
    profits as a whole. Ad Pack earnings are only paid out to the Ad Packs when there is enough
    company profits to pay all of the active Ad Packs. If one day it is not enough, it rolls to the next
    day to be paid. Earnings vary because company revenues vary day by day. We do not pay a fixed
    percentage per day. Please understand this prior to sending in emails.

The F.A.Q. page has been updated as well.

======= ======= ======= ======= ======= =======
    Contact Email Address: andromediallc@gmail.com
    ======= ======= ======= ======= ======= =======

Please use the email address above for ALL of your support needs!
    This email is mine, Steve Lawson. I want to be the first line of contact with all of the members here. I will answer you directly and if need be I will then send off the email to another staff member to follow up.

Please send all of your questions, support, comments, withdrawal requests, etc.. to the email address above and I will get back to each and everyone personally.

Have a great day everyone!
    Steve Lawson
    Admin Team - My Binary Profits
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

24. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

What the heck is "We past with flying colors? supposed to mean? So he wants everyone to believe that RS is what caused his audit? Too funny! I doubt if there was an audit. Notice no mention of the name of the agency/company who did the audit. Too easy to confirm if he had, and then to try and claim that it took almost 2 weeks to conclude is even funnier. At most this would have taken 2 days and that is really s t r e t c h I n g it! Also notice he didn't mention the name of his company that he promised me he was going to give me via Email and PM here. Still no confirmation it is a real legal and registered company. Only his claims it is, just like this so-called audit.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

26. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    What the heck is "We past with flying colors? supposed to mean? So he wants everyone to believe that RS is what caused his audit? Too funny! I doubt if there was an audit. Notice no mention of the name of the agency/company who did the audit. Too easy to confirm if he had, and then to try and claim that it took almost 2 weeks to conclude is even funnier. At most this would have taken 2 days and that is really s t r e t c h I n g it! Also notice he didn't mention the name of his company that he promised me he was going to give me via Email and PM here. Still no confirmation it is a real legal and registered company. Only his claims it is, just like this so-called audit.
    Also notice that the date he claims the audit began was January 15th......That was a Friday...
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

28. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Yet here you are...
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

30. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Steve "doesn't know the first thing about audits lying SOS" Lawson

Back on January 15th, we became audited. Now, I'm not naming names
    and choose not to. But a group of our die hard haters decided it would
    be swell to have us audited, just to make sure we were who we say we
    were and are doing what we say we are doing.

Finally, that whole process was completed today.
    Did I mention we past with flying colors... :)

Was a lengthy process but eventually they came to the conclusion that everything
    with myself as well as the company as a whole are operating within the proper guidelines.

This doesn't even make sense, no one beside the government audits to determine if something is not a Ponzi scam.

Auditors generally audit to issue an http://www.investopedia.com/terms/u/...d-opinion.aspw which means the auditor is comfortable the company is keeping its books in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) Definition | Investopedia.

That's it.

There is some tangential responsibility the auditor has relating to fraud Auditors’ Responsibility for Fraud Detection. . But this type of fraud would encompass something like "Susan" stealing from Steve.
    If an auditor came in and found the books were a mess and the company a scam they would issue a Qualified Opinion Definition | Investopedia and very likely resign from the engagement if they weren't fired first.

Steve is such a card.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff

32. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

My Binary Profits recent payouts page

Hmnn, ten payouts made between December 20 and January 14, and nothing since, Eh ???

Stevie must be rushed off his little New York feet - NOT

34. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

GOING DOWN

36. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    This doesn't even make sense, no one beside the government audits to determine if something is not a Ponzi scam.

Auditors generally audit to issue an http://www.investopedia.com/terms/u/...d-opinion.aspw which means the auditor is comfortable the company is keeping its books in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) Definition | Investopedia.

That's it.

There is some tangential responsibility the auditor has relating to fraud Auditors’ Responsibility for Fraud Detection. . But this type of fraud would encompass something like "Susan" stealing from Steve.
    If an auditor came in and found the books were a mess and the company a scam they would issue a Qualified Opinion Definition | Investopedia and very likely resign from the engagement if they weren't fired first.

Steve is such a card.

Of course it doesn't, but then this is Steve we are talking about. I was waiting for him to come here and tell me how I got it all wrong about my doubting there was any audit, and now you have probably skeered him off.

So much for the payments are being made immediately now that his (cough, cough) audit has been completed and he is a clean as the fresh fallen snow. I figured his website would be showing hundreds of payments. Maybe his hosting company is also doing an audit and that's why they are not showing. Yeh, I'm sure that's the reason.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

38. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn,

we all knew it was going to happen, but I don't think anyone expected it to happen this quick:

Be careful, Stevie.

If this thing lands on your ego, it will do you a mischief

40. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

A drop in ranking of 1455 in one day.

Is it too much of an assumption to say My Binary Profits has joined the ranks of dead ponzis ???

42. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

A 1677 drop in visitor numbers in a day, and not a squeak from our friend, Stevie.

Perhaps we have inadvertently offended him in some way.

44. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    and now you have probably skeered him off.
    Hoping Steve drops in at least once more to yell at us, demand we do the anatomically incorrect, then share a good laugh at how right were about his scam. I'd hate to think he is just going to run away with people's money and not at least give us a peck on the cheek on his way to the next not like all the others, sustainable program with external revenue.

46. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

He is not going to come in here and waste his time replying to any of you. He is IGNORING you all so have fun feeding off each other.