Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 44 of 46 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 1137

Thread: mybinaryprofits.com / Steve Lawson ...Ken Russo says this is real.....

Post Thanks / Like

Re: mybinaryprofits.com / Steve Lawson ...Ken Russo says this is real.....

No-one is making either one of you post here, but yet here you both are. Interesting isn't it.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by italman View Post
    Why Steve is wasting his time posting in this forum is beyond me. My Father In law used to have a great saying "Don't confuse me with facts, my mind is made up"
    You been gone all this time and suddenly return when Steve does...MPD perhaps??....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

4. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

yep.......
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

6. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SteveLawson View Post
    Eagle, I like how you pull everything apart to make points,
    Given you like that sort of thing Ill do some more of it.
    Like I said you will see all of the changes take place, that's a given.
    No apparently you said the changes were already done. They werent.
    My site team has completed most of the changes already and are uploading it all to the servers. Once that is done, I'll be sending out an email to the members and updating the news section with all of the important info. I do appreciate it though that you are staying on top of me to make sure I'm continuing to do the right thing, I do appreciate the accountability checks... and you're right,
    Which means you are WRONG! You didnt do what you said and now you are trying to CHANGE YOU CLAIM from something being done already into something being decided upon but not actually done yet.
    when I do type, keeping in all minor details, especially about a relationship that didn't end up working out in Cali, which is why I was there for a little while, but most of my 40 years on this planet ( roughly 38 of them ) has been here in New York, lol... hahaha :-)
    Which is a direct contradiction of " I'm born and raised in New York and have lived here my whole life."
    AS for your lol hahaha...
    You are getting about as funny as "What did the Romans do for us?" in the Life of Brian.
    You're right though, and I do have a tendency to speak prior to things happening, its just that I get excited about it. Going forward, I won't say a stitch of anything until any changes/additions are done and live on site.
    Promising not to lie in future wont change the fact of lying in the past. But given your track record I really doubt your promise. Given all the other promises were broken why should anyone accept your promise not to make even more broken promises?

8. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=ribshaw;99406]That's as specious as the time you had kids right before you didn't.

http://www.realscam.com/f8/mybinaryp...html#post94518

https://www.google.ie/url?sa=t&rct=j...17218890,d.ZWU

10. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

There is really not much more I can say. My team and I are focused on further developing and growing our Advertising Network.
    THere is a lot more you can say. First of all you promised no more broken promises. But you could say the name of the company you say you have in New York. Or you could say the name of your lawyer. Or you could supply all the information in this thread you promised to provide. Where is it?

12. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello Everyone,

So, there you have it. After all that was said and done they said we are one of the few who actually complied.
    REally? Says who? You? How do we know Paypal says that? who is this mysterious "account manager" at Paypal and people can contact them and find out if Paypal say you are in full compliance? Mind you given you cant even state the name of the company that you claim is complying it is no wonder you cant produce any Paypal evidence.

There is a lot they must do to really approve of a business. Hence why most don't even use paypal anymore for any kind of rev share, as no one has the perfect business model outside of it being take from peter, give to paul.
    Taking from people to give to yourself is called "stealing" and is what scammers do.
    I say it again, if you want this same information we turned over to paypal... Either be paypal, be one of my banks, be the IRS, or be someone of some kind of authoritative power.
    In other words you cant back up what you stated. But how about you tell us WHO in the bank or the IRS or Paypal or ANY authority has ANY information on your business and we can contact them ourselves and ask them if you are a legit business?
    Outside of that, you a free to say what you want about me, the site and the company as a whole. We are all entitled to our own personal opinions and are free to openly voice them on open group forums in which the subject matter relates.
    Oh so the idea of you being a legit business is just an unsupported personal opinion and not a verifiable fact?
    In fact you are NOT ENTITLED to your own personal opinion in some circumstances. Well you are entitled to it but it is illegal. If for example you are defrauding someone and you say "Well in my opinion i was running a legit business" you are entitled to say this and even to believe this but the law says your personal opinion is wrong. You may also have a personal opinion that Jews or black people are inferior people and you are entitled to that opinion. But if you go about acting on that opinion there are laws which protect victims from you just as there are laws to protect people from fraud which in your personal opinion is completely acceptable to do.

I speak Frank, and yes I have not been on here while all of that was going on, but now all of that is completed and we are now again good to go.
    Yo arent frank at all! You said you would supply information like the registration of your company and frankly you didnt! WHO SAYS you are good to go? Or is that just more of your unsupported personal opinion?

As I said, you all can say whatever it is you want, hell... even crack jokes, I do love to laugh :-) We can all run our mouths and voice our opinions and that is great, the reality of all of this... everything looks different from everyone, we are all unique. There is the Good, Bad, Ugly of many businesses across the globe, some having been around more then 100 years. Whether that is some consumers opinion or an ex-employee, most companies will have good, bad, ugly. It all depends on how one looks at things.
    Eh no it doesnt! All LEGITIMATE businesses even the bad ones that fail abide by certain rules. You have not shown even the simplest of these standards e.g. the Business registration, whether annual returns were made, who is the accountancy firm or law firm for this business etc, If ANYONE looks at a business and sees no actual registration, no place of business, no accounts, their way of looking at it wont change reality and suddenly accounts appear where there are none or a registration appear where none exists.
    As I stated in the email, we are highly debating taking payza completely off the site and just have a strict paypal only policy, and be the only site in this niche that works exclusively with paypal, being that we are a company operating within the USA...
    I seem to recall that you claimed to already have removed Payza not that you were about to do it. But you also havent shown you are a company in the USA at all? where are you registered in the USA?

might as well. Not only were we green lighted to go back in august for the site, but now we are green lighted again after a much more intensive merchant background examination, and not only just past and current financials but all personal as well, they left no stone upturned.
    SAys YOU! WHO in paypal says this?
    I was impressed with all of the due diligence they did and was happy to hear not many merchants actually go through these steps when restrictions or limitations are placed on accounts, which all falls back to the patriot act, they are just making sure they cover all bases, and I can appreciate that.
    More blather about your unsupported opinion about what you slaim Paypal did. Where is there any evidence?

I will not curse nor be rude.
    Well there is a change. I suppose you realised your tantrums wont get you anywhere here.

However, if you have questions, comments, concerns... etc. I'll answer. and yes, what I did say still stands, come sept. ( 1 year site anni ) You'll see a huge difference, if not then you can say what you want. We lost 2 months but that is ok, we'll make up for the lost time.
    Good would you mind answering the questions already asked? Where is your business registered? What is the name of it and the place of business?
    Why didnt you give Eagleone that information?

I do enjoy seeing the pics of the stats, just so you know... online, traffic goes up and down, its ever changing, especially in this niche, people go from one site to the next, to the next, to the next. Its called profit rolling, the professionals do it all of the time. Dump a big investment into a launch, pull 90% of it back out ( including profits ) and line it up for the next launch, and so on and so forth... in and out quick.
    First of all it isnt up and down. Ponzis always result in down. your scheme is going down. But you are true the pimps move on to the next scheme. which is also a fraud.

That is one strategy that a lot of people play. However... now that the limitations are lifted, its time to buy traffic again! Was supposed to start in January with the big traffic push, we couldn't do it then, but we can now. We'll get to back over 100K, ideally thats where you'd like to be as a site, in the top 100K most visited. You'll see the traffic start to rise again over the next 3 months+.
    I thought you said no more empty promises?

14. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Beacon, Ever since Sept 2015, I have already stated that there is not a "physical" business location. Do you honestly know how much an office is in New York? What a waste of an expense, a lot of startup companies do not have physical locations until they have enough resources to pay the extreme amount of rent in New York, and I'm speaking generally in the city or in close prox. to it. I already stated I am networked through Regis. I can get a space to use daily, where ever I want for peanuts, as compared to paying rent for an office in new york, its thousands and thousands a month, not including High Speed Internet.

Beacon, its been 6 months since the launch of the site. Not one member called my cell phone and asked me to meet. How come you didn't call me? You can call me at any time and ask all of your questions :-) I'd like for you to do so if you are so concerned. Ive attached a copy of my email.

pemail.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Beacon,
    All of my banks, credit card companies, merchant accounts ALL have my business information, EIN, Address, phone numbers, SSN's... the whole 9 yards.
    How on earth.. especially in the USA does one manage to get bank accounts, merchant accounts, EIN, etc... with no information, or information that can not be verified....??????

I most certainly not giving all of that information to some random 'anon' person named "beacon".

Take a hike..., piker.

PS, Call me on my phone and lets talk or... Dont waste my time, and I mean that it the most kindest way.
    Out of all the low life's on this forum, you are by far the most retarded.
    Say whatever it is you want beacon, call me on my phone and give me all of your information, so I can come by your place... How about that you imbred - uh - I mean Beacon?

You are nothing more than just an anonymous person giving free Rusty Trombones on craigslist.

Go back to the swamp you swam out from

How about the next time you are eating grits, chicken and drinking kool aide at the diner, ask the owner for all of his business information and annual sales and all of that, after he tells you to please pull up your saggy jeans and look like a real person, he'll probably tell ya to get out of his diner, in fear of being shot by your glock or being robbed.

PS, HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY BEACON! You little Irish McMuffin :-)

I'm only part Irish, so a part of me will be celebrating ;-) Lets do some Car Bombs Mate
    Last edited by SteveLawson; 03-17-2016 at 05:09 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Same old same old....

I will not curse nor be rude.)
    Beacon,
    Take a hike..., piker.

Out of all the low life's on this forum, you are by far the most retarded.

You are nothing more than just an anonymous Sissy giving free bj's off of craigslist, without the common courtesy of a reach around.

Go back to the swamp you swam out from

18. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL, I made some last minute changes and additions.

As it began, so it ends. Beacon has always been the one asking for more info then 6K+ members. If he wants this info, he can pickup the phone, I will personally fly to his location, we do not need to meet at his house, we can meet at the diner, and I'll let him see all of the information. If he can stay anon, well... so be it.. Don't waste my time.

I've always wondered if Ribshaw was Beacon? i'm not sure why I feel they are both the same person, and that person is african...?

Godspeed

Post Thanks / Like

If he wants this info, he can pickup the phone, I will personally fly to his location we do not need to meet at his house, we can meet at the diner, and I'll let him see all of the information.
    I'll ring you if you going to come over for dinner.....If you left NY now you'd be here by Sunday.....What's your number Steve??.....

21. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Okosh, my number is in the first post you posted here to start this thread, its in the ken russo email, he posted my cell phone number. Also, a last minute flight to the great down under is Very Expensive, i'd have to plan that out by at least 30 - 45 days to get the best rates. I'd love to come see Australia, I'd never been there. I can drop off to Little some excellent gourmet coffee, I hear he is quite the coffee connoisseur.

Post Thanks / Like

I've always wondered if Ribshaw was Beacon?
    No.

LOL, I made some last minute changes and additions.
    I hope we're not in for six more months of this pablum. You could have been sharing your massive binary option trading profits during this downtime. Or posting videos of your super awesome trading academy.

i'd have to plan that out by at least 30 - 45 days to get the best rates.
    Seems inconsistent with someone that claims to not only print cash, but is eager to share it in massive quantities with complete strangers for doing nothing more than joining his program.

What it does seem consistent with is some that hasn't paid people in six months and asks others to send him cash before the generosity can commence.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

24. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    I'll ring you if you going to come over for dinner...
    Did you just call me...? Sorry I had the volume up on that video I just posted

Post Thanks / Like

Damn Stevie...You could at least answer the phone....That was me who just called....SMH...

27. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    No.

I hope were not in for six more months of this type of pablum. You could have been sharing your massive binary option trading profits during this downtime. You could be posting videos of your super awesome trading academy.
    I've been working on a few more scripts for MT4 during the down time ;-) more for forex trading

Post Thanks / Like

Damn Stevie...You could at least answer the phone....That was me who just called....SMH...
    Sorry I had the volume up on that video I just posted. Call me again

Post Thanks / Like

I've been working on a few more scripts for MT4 during the down time ;-) more for forex trading
    LMAO....This is about the closest thing you'll ever get to forex trading....

xxxx.jpg

31. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well that was fun...I can confirm that the phone number is real....Steve does sound American...So at least that part is true...LOL

33. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

LMAO....This is about the closest thing you'll ever get to forex trading....
    LOL, that's awesome :-)

Post Thanks / Like

Well that was fun...I can confirm that the phone number is real....Steve does sound American...So at least that part is true...LOL
    It was great speaking to you, I really did appreciate the phone call.

Post Thanks / Like

Geez, even the MMG crowd won't fall for Stevies' B/S so soon after the collapse of his MyBinary Profits fiasco.

There's a lot to be said for discretion being the better part of valour, Stevie.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

37. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    Seems inconsistent with someone that claims to not only print cash, but is eager to share it in massive quantities.
    Its 2,000 USD right now for last minute flight, not including other travel and place to stay... And when I do travel, I like to go all out. All of my personal expenses are on a budget. I don't just haphazardly spend money. That is not good money management.
    Last edited by SteveLawson; 03-17-2016 at 06:21 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Geez, even the MMG crowd won't fall for Stevies' B/S so soon after the collapse of his MyBinary Profits fiasco. There's a lot to be said for discretion being the better part of valour, Stevie.
    Yes, full discretion is usually advised... at least that is what the tv says to me late at night sometimes.

I'm gonna stop by your place and drop off some great coffee for you when I head over there to the land down under.
    Also, I'm not looking for anyone to 'fall' for anything. People want to join, then join, they don't, then don't. Its all relative.
    PS, there is no collapse... granted, two months of being checked up on, that's about it. The only program collapsing is Traffic Monsoon.
    We are going to get quite a few of those members seeking paypal refuge. Had a big jump in signups yesterday already.