Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: mybinaryprofits.com / Steve Lawson ...Ken Russo says this is real.....

Post Thanks / Like

re: mybinaryprofits.com / Steve Lawson ...Ken Russo says this is real.....

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Poor SteveLawson,

Not having much luck with his latest effort, is he ???

Even the
    Talkgold HYIP ponzi forum doesn't believe his nonsense

Running around like a little worker bee this one is. A guy that claims to have retired in 2007 should have his butler or other domestics giving the updates.

What I find odd is he didn't know "earnings" weren't being paid out, that is a fairly basic tenant of business. Wasn't this the same guy alleged to be managing 60 accounts, do those investors have to complain via gmail too?

We didn't know.JPG

This explanation only makes sense if he is running a HYIP script and these "earnings" are a bunch of smoke and mirrors.

Steve where you at pal???
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

2. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    Steve where you at pal???
    I wash in dis bar habbin a drink or too, when dese guysh stole me fone phown cell thingie
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

4. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Steve: I know, and so does all the other regular posters here, why you will not answer my question of what business name My Binary Profits is registered under in New York state. It is real simple you can't. Rather hard for a real and legitimate company to do business if they are not registered in their domiciled state don't you think?

I'm even willing to bet that the PayPal account you are using is your personal PayPal account, and not MyBinaryProfits PayPal account. Another major No-No. Wonder what the repercussions would be if the New York Secretary of State found out you were doing business without being registered to do business? Also what PayPal would do if you really are using your personal PayPal account for business? Want to hazard any guesses? Would you like to find out?
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

6. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know why Steve was banned but I think his sexual fetishes might have something to do with it.

Got this present in my inbox a few days back. I wasn't going to post it because I didn't want to give him attention but I couldn't resist....

8. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey Everyone, Steve here.
    I've been busy and had not had a chance to come in here as of yet. That post of "BusinessOp", that is not me. He/she was also the same one to start the post on MMG, I have no idea who BusinessOp is, perhaps one of you can get a PM over to him on MMG, I can't as I do not have 25 posts yet, so one of yous PM that person so we can all find out who it is, I'm curious as to who it is myself, that is not me.

Ribshaw, thanks for posting about RGLD, did you see the next day in Barrons it was upgraded to 'outpeform'. What you said about the options on it, first not all options trading I do is only buying contracts at 0.05, secondly option contract prices fluctuate through out the day, week... so you can enter and exit the same contract buy it at a low price, sell it at a higher one. On KO contracts I made several hundred percent in 4 days. Not all trades are 1000 percent, or 2000 percent, but the opportunities are there for that. Most of the time it is 400% - 800% return on each trade made.

Fendaril, as I explained, I wasn't the one who sent that. A buddy of mine did, he hates all of you guys and thinks you are all scammers and pedophiles, he wrote all of that ****, laughed about it and told me to stop posting here. However, we are all allowed to have our own opinions. I happen to like this forum.

About the point someone made about jobs, I'm on a different page here and can't see who posted it, but let me explain. I have an entrepreneur mind, I know that because every single career or J.O.B. I have considered having or pursuing, this is what my mind sees: alarm clock ringing, monday - friday work week, answering to someone, cement shoes ( only allowed vacation time once a year ), capped salaries, not so good benefits, slave to a clock.
    Because of all of the above, "working" somewhere is not for me. It is not about salaries either. I've been offered high salaries, especially from brokerage firms and hedge fund managers. I just didn't want to work for anyone. Trading the markets allows me to have freedom. Now, in my own opinion... to me, all jobs are slave labor. that is just my opinion. just like ass holes, everyone's got one. I am not knocking jobs. careers.. etc.. etc.. people are in tune with their desires, and if those desires are to be a doctor, lawyer, child care, teacher, chef... it does not matter, people are passionate about many things and wish to pursue the things and careers they are very passionate about. WITH ALL APPRECIATION AND GRATITUDE, I am grateful for the work place and all of those cogs that make the overall machinery continue to tick and this country such a great place, to offer the pursuit of happiness to all those who seek it. My pursuit of happiness is freedom, no ties. I hope I was able to better to explain my opinion, I was not and am not knocking the work place at all, I highly appreciate it and am very grateful for everyone who works and serves it. They are passionate about their jobs, career pursuits and opportunities. I am passionate about being free from the rat race.

Eagleone, PM sent. Also, JUST so you know. You can't generate sales from any websites with both paypal or payza for that matter, if you do not have a business account with them. I have had my business paypal account since November 2007. I have had my Payza business account ( formally alertay ) since spring of 2009. Paypal sends 1099's every year, you can have it in a SSN or EIN. I'm not sure where it is you are going with that point. But just so you know, paypal and payza have their grounds covered as far as what a personal account is and what a business account is. You don't get IPN/API interface in a personal account.

paypal link to verifiy;
    https://www.paypal.com/verified/pal=...aryprofits.com
    * you may need to log in to paypal to check this link verification.

Here is from payza;
    http://www.mybinaryprofits.com/images/pza.jpg

Ribshaw, this is not an 'out of the box' site script purchased somewhere online. The site is 100% custom built. I didn't know what happened because between the changes I also was on an overnight flight then slept once I got to the hotel. When I woke I checked my phone and had messages from my team as well as from members saying that they didn't get any earnings. Obviously we corrected the issue. I have yet to get over to MMG to post But I will be doing so later.

There is a lot of posts made after the last time I posted, I will read them all and comment/rebutt/address any in my next post later. Also Heather, It was not me who wrote all of those messages, I have nothing against you or anyone on this site.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SteveLawson View Post
    Hey Everyone, Steve here.
    I've been busy and had not had a chance to come in here as of yet. That post of "BusinessOp", that is not me. He/she was also the same one to start the post on MMG, I have no idea who BusinessOp is, perhaps one of you can get a PM over to him on MMG, I can't as I do not have 25 posts yet, so one of yous PM that person so we can all find out who it is, I'm curious as to who it is myself, that is not me.
    YOU don't know who http://www.mybinaryprofits.com/?ref=124 is?
    Cat shed on your database, perhaps?
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

11. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Fendaril, as I explained, I wasn't the one who sent that. A buddy of mine did, he hates all of you guys and thinks you are all scammers and pedophiles, he wrote all of that ****, laughed about it and told me to stop posting here. However, we are all allowed to have our own opinions. I happen to like this forum.
    Do you talk to yourself before you go to sleep?

13. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Your buddy is a smart guy....much smarter then you....He knows full well that just about indictment including Zeek, CEP, Legisi, ASD and even 12DailyPro happened at least in part because of threads like this one and the questions like the ones you refuse to answer Lynne and from emails sent.....

Your buddy also knows full well that YOU and your program are now ON the radar...He also knows full well that the office of the New York Secretary of State has already been informed...

Lynne's post again in case you missed it.....))

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Steve: I know, and so does all the other regular posters here, why you will not answer my question of what business name My Binary Profits is registered under in New York state. It is real simple you can't. Rather hard for a real and legitimate company to do business if they are not registered in their domiciled state don't you think?

I'm even willing to bet that the PayPal account you are using is your personal PayPal account, and not MyBinaryProfits PayPal account. Another major No-No. Wonder what the repercussions would be if the New York Secretary of State found out you were doing business without being registered to do business? Also what PayPal would do if you really are using your personal PayPal account for business? Want to hazard any guesses? Would you like to find out?
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

15. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post

He won't give you an answer, because his friend hacked his phone and is spamming the forums.

At-least that's what he says.

Sounds like a pretty honest guy.

17. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ribshaw, thanks for posting about RGLD, did you see the next day in Barrons it was upgraded to 'outpeform'. What you said about the options on it, first not all options trading I do is only buying contracts at 0.05, secondly option contract prices fluctuate through out the day, week... so you can enter and exit the same contract buy it at a low price, sell it at a higher one. On KO contracts I made several hundred percent in 4 days. Not all trades are 1000 percent, or 2000 percent, but the opportunities are there for that. Most of the time it is 400% - 800% return on each trade made.
    I had Bird E House paying 50-1 at Del Mar, always a winner with my Horse in a Box Rev Share Betting System. The odds fluctuate, but right before post time I bet on the winner, most of the time I quadruple my money. Ask me tomorrow about all the horses I won on today.

As a "person" I find stuff like that pretty funny, would even fess up to similar. As a "businessperson" I would be pissed if someone did anything close in a potential client situation. You are here in an attempt to prove this is some sort of legal revenue share, and you the grand wizard of finance?

Unless of course your friends like us know exactly what this is, then whatever made me laugh and probably didn't hurt the sucker trade.

I've been offered high salaries, especially from brokerage firms and hedge fund managers. I just didn't want to work for anyone. Trading the markets allows me to have freedom.
    This again? If you were 1/10 the trader you claim any number of firms would gleefully give you a fat stack to manage and leave you alone to do it.

Instead you have cabal of career Ponzi pimps raising chump change and barrel of muppets cheering as they "earn" $14 on their $50 purchase. I would rather spend my weekends getting punched in the nuts while dressed as the rat at Chuck E Cheese than your version of freedom.

I am passionate about being free from the rat race.
    You jumped into a sewer filled with rats, no matter I understand stamping license plates feels like freedom.

Ponzi Plate.JPG

Ribshaw, this is not an 'out of the box' site script purchased somewhere online. The site is 100% custom built.
    Thank goodness for that, when I saw stock photos and shitty banner ads for other scams eerily similar to every other HYIP site I just assumed. Please don't unfriend ribshaw, me will try harder.

I didn't know what happened because between the changes I also was on an overnight flight then slept once I got to the hotel. When I woke I checked my phone and had messages from my team as well as from members saying that they didn't get any earnings. Obviously we corrected the issue. I have yet to get over to MMG to post But I will be doing so later.
    Amateurs and toothless on crackers I believe to be the culprit.

No właśnie, takie rzeczy powinno się sprawdzać PRZED wejsciem w hyipa. Dla mnie mimo iż niczego dokładnie nie sprawdzałem od razu wydał się ten program podejrzany bo szansa na uzyskanie do 500% zysku to szaleństwo, nawet jak na hyip, no chyba, ze trzeba spełnic jakieś trudne warunki i dają to tylko najlepszym.

Na bonusy tez bym się nie radził rzucać jak bezzębny na suchary bo to tania zagrywka. Paying Shares dla przykładu daje 2$ bonusu, ale tylko pierwszym 1000 osobom. I to jest normalny i realny bonus. Jeśli ktoś daje jakieś interesjąco duże bonusy to jest to podejrzane.

No i sama strona internetowa tego programu wygląda lipnie i nieprofesjonalnie - No ale tutaj przyznaje, aby to rozpoznać to trzeba troszke się znać na tworzeniu stron internetowych. Ja co nieco tego liznąłem i wiem, ze ta strona wygląda na zrobioną przez amatora, a konkretne firmy zawsze zatrudniają do takich rzeczy profesjonalnych webmasterów.

I potwierdza się to co pisałem w innym temacie też - Im większe ROI tym większe ryzyko scamu lub szybkiego upadku. Tu mamy aż od 150% do 160%. Dużo.

[SCAM] My Binary Profits - 150%-160% + bonus 20% - mybinaryprofits.com - SCAMY - HyipForum - forum inwestycyjne o zarabianiu w internecie (opcje binarne, forex, programy inwestycyjne)

Well, such things should be checked before the entry into HYIP. For me, even though I did not check anything exactly once seemed suspicious because this program a chance to get to 500% of the profit is madness, even for hyip, no, unless you need to meet some difficult conditions and give it only the best.

At the bonuses also advised me not to throw like a toothless on crackers because it is a cheap ploy. Shares Paying for example in the $ 2 bonus, but only the first 1,000 people. And this is normal and a real bonus. If someone gives some interesjąco big bonuses it is suspicious.

And the same website this program looks Lipno and unprofessional - Well, but here admits to recognize this then you need to know a little on creating websites. I licked every bit of this and I know that this page looks done by an amateur, and specific companies always employ such things professional webmasters.

I confirmed what I wrote in another topic too - The greater ROI the more likely scams or rapid collapse. Here we up from 150% to 160%. A lot.
    Last edited by ribshaw; 09-19-2015 at 10:54 PM.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff

19. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Steve: Rather odd that one of the largest database for websites called Whois, has no record of My Binary Profits in their system. It is a resource used by millions of people to check out the information about a website. Yet when your website is inserted the message comes back, and I quote: "mybinaryprofits.com is not in our database."

This is only the 3rd time that Whois has not had a website in their database in the past 10 years I have been involved in Internet Ponzi's/Scams. So you can understand why it makes one go Hmmmm!
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

21. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh, it exists, alright.

Here's it IP and hostname:

It's domain registrant is protected, but check who it shares an IP with:

Can we say den IP address of thieves ??

23. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Try looking up "Jon Atwood" on the usual suspect forums, LRM. That's the owner of the Zoothost nameserver that Steve's site is located on. He has a bit of a history involved with spammy things himself.
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

Post Thanks / Like

Apparently Mr Atwood either saw the light or tired of his company hosting fraud and fraudsters and has moved on to (hopefully less scammy) greener pastures:

26. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fendaril View Post
    He won't give you an answer, because his friend hacked his phone and is spamming the forums.

At-least that's what he says.

Sounds like a pretty honest guy.
    even if it is true he is suggesting people invest money based on his opinion and that he is your friend and you can depend on him. But by his own admission everyone has an opinion so he undermines the idea that his opinion on investments is any better than a monkey throwing darts at the wall method. Furthermore
    if his story about his pal hacking his accounts is correct this casts doubt on his personal judgement of so called friends as well as on his ability to keep even his own personal data secure. Why should anyone in their right mind trust such a person with their money?

28. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Beacon View Post
    Why should anyone in their right mind trust such a person with their money?

Because Ken Russo says it's real.

30. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Steve this is urgent, quite a few HYIP sites seem to think you are running a HYIP in lieu of a legitimate Rev Share.

What could go wrong.jpg

I tried to tell them this wasn't so, none of the warning signs are present. ZIP

Spotting HYIP Scams

Any time an investment purports to provide guaranteed above-market returns with no risk whatsoever—especially if you cannot tell how the investment makes money—you should hear warning bells sounding. HYIP sites often display multiple telltale signs of fraud, including:

High, unsustainable yields. Investment return is usually stated as a daily rate of return, often with cryptic "short-term" and "long-term" payout options. For example, the Genius Fund HYIP at one time promised 36 to 40 percent daily, with 2-day yields of 106 percent. In contrast, the Pathway to Prosperity scheme offered investors a choice of 7-, 15-, 30- and 60-day "plans" paying annual rates of return as high as 17,000 percent! Regardless of how the yield is presented, keep in mind that returns on investments in large-company stocks have historically averaged less than 10 percent per year.

Unclear methodology for achieving returns. HYIP sites often give virtually no clues to how the promised returns will be generated beyond generic references to trading in foreign currencies, futures or other investments.

Lack of concrete information about the HYIP operator. HYIP operators cloak themselves in secrecy regarding who manages investor money, where the company is located or where to go to get additional information.

Off-shore operations. Many HYIP sites are located outside the U.S. and typically are not licensed to sell securities in any country, let alone here. Be aware that generally persons or firms offering securities to U.S. residents must be licensed by FINRA and registered with the SEC.

Reliance on e-currency sites. Virtually all HYIP sites require you to open an "e-currency" account from one of a number of online vendors that service the HYIP market. Be aware that while there is currently no federal regulation of e-currency sites, many states require "money transmitters" to register with the state’s banking regulator. An unlicensed e-currency site is a red flag.

Incentives to recruit new investors. Many HYIP ploys dangle the prospect of paying a "referral bonus"—as high as 25 percent—to those who bring in new investors with fresh streams of money. Remember that Ponzi schemes tend to collapse when the fraudster at the hub can no longer attract new investors, so perhaps it’s no surprise that HYIPs encourage participants to rope in new recruits to help keep the scheme afloat.

https://www.finra.org/investors/aler...ment-portfolio

I even argued with them about the sheer quality of ads on your site. That these too showed none of the warning signs of SEC.gov | "Ponzi" Schemes

Crap Ads for Crap Scams.JPG

and certainly are not anything like SEC.gov | Beware of Pyramid Schemes Posing as Multi-Level Marketing Programs

More Crap Ads for Crap Scams.JPG

32. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    Steve this is urgent, quite a few HYIP sites seem to think you are running a HYIP in lieu of a legitimate Rev Share.

What could go wrong.jpg

I tried to tell them this wasn't so, none of the warning signs are present. ZIP

Spotting HYIP Scams

Any time an investment purports to provide guaranteed above-market returns with no risk whatsoever—especially if you cannot tell how the investment makes money—you should hear warning bells sounding. HYIP sites often display multiple telltale signs of fraud, including:

High, unsustainable yields. Investment return is usually stated as a daily rate of return, often with cryptic "short-term" and "long-term" payout options. For example, the Genius Fund HYIP at one time promised 36 to 40 percent daily, with 2-day yields of 106 percent. In contrast, the Pathway to Prosperity scheme offered investors a choice of 7-, 15-, 30- and 60-day "plans" paying annual rates of return as high as 17,000 percent! Regardless of how the yield is presented, keep in mind that returns on investments in large-company stocks have historically averaged less than 10 percent per year.

Unclear methodology for achieving returns. HYIP sites often give virtually no clues to how the promised returns will be generated beyond generic references to trading in foreign currencies, futures or other investments.

Lack of concrete information about the HYIP operator. HYIP operators cloak themselves in secrecy regarding who manages investor money, where the company is located or where to go to get additional information.

Off-shore operations. Many HYIP sites are located outside the U.S. and typically are not licensed to sell securities in any country, let alone here. Be aware that generally persons or firms offering securities to U.S. residents must be licensed by FINRA and registered with the SEC.

Reliance on e-currency sites. Virtually all HYIP sites require you to open an "e-currency" account from one of a number of online vendors that service the HYIP market. Be aware that while there is currently no federal regulation of e-currency sites, many states require "money transmitters" to register with the state’s banking regulator. An unlicensed e-currency site is a red flag.

Incentives to recruit new investors. Many HYIP ploys dangle the prospect of paying a "referral bonus"—as high as 25 percent—to those who bring in new investors with fresh streams of money. Remember that Ponzi schemes tend to collapse when the fraudster at the hub can no longer attract new investors, so perhaps it’s no surprise that HYIPs encourage participants to rope in new recruits to help keep the scheme afloat.

https://www.finra.org/investors/aler...ment-portfolio

I even argued with them about the sheer quality of ads on your site. That these too showed none of the warning signs of SEC.gov | "Ponzi" Schemes

Crap Ads for Crap Scams.JPG

and certainly are not anything like SEC.gov | Beware of Pyramid Schemes Posing as Multi-Level Marketing Programs

More Crap Ads for Crap Scams.JPG
    You are such a good friend.

Looking out for Steve's interests.

34. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fendaril View Post
    You are such a good friend.
    But keep your hand on your wallet when Steve's around, just in case

36. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Watching the thread over at MMG, I see that 'BusinessOp' got herself banned there much like elsewhere. But not before confirming that Steve's Paypal account pays out under the name 'Andromedia' rather than as 'My Binary Profits.'

BusinessOp uses the handle 'bram11' on a number of get rich quick schemes.
    Last edited by ProfHenryHiggins; 09-21-2015 at 03:48 PM.

38. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Andromedia LLC is listed at the bottom of the website home page, but just like my binary profits, it too is not registered in New York. Adnromedia LLC show registrations in California, Oregon and Rhode Island, but all are either inactive or cancelled. Guess it is about time to contact PayPal to see what they have to say about this non-existent company that is being used for my binary profits don't you think?
    EagleOne

40. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello Everyone, Steve here.

You guys write so much when I'm gone its hard to keep up. I'd like to address a few things that I have read over;

my friend with my cellphone: While I was outside having a smoke talking with the local patrons who were outside as well, my friend who had my cellphone went on this forum to start trouble with everyone. As I said, he is familiar with this site, I never known about this site until a google search pulled up ken's email which lead me to here. He told me all you guys were a bunch of scammers, pedophiles, scumbags.. etc..etc.. was laughing about what he did and told me to stop posting in here. I deleted as much of the nonsense as I could, I was going to email the admin but then I saw that he also sent her a message and everyone else, yeah, I told him he was a dick for doing that. I told him if he has an issue with anyone of you to create his own account if that's what he is going to do, he laughed about it, that was it. If I didn't want to be here to make points, agree / disagree with what you guys have to say, I wouldn't be here to begin with. Being the track record of this industry, you guys speak from experience. I like to read what you guys have to say, yes even the funny commentary as well as the pointless ones. Also, I do not ask anyone for investments. If someone in this niche and closely related niches want to buy great advertising and as a bonus receive cash back incentives on the advertising they purchase as well as 10% commission earnings from their referrals, that is ok with me. I source great traffic from big advertising networks, the value in the amount of traffic the members receive is great.

Ribshaw, I never said this was any type of HYIP, though for some reason the site is listed on a dozen or so of those list hyips sites. Then, all of a sudden, I was receiving emails from the admins of those sites ( all from russia ) telling me to send them money for more exposure. asking me for 100 - 300 dollars for better placement of ads plus they would turn some of that around to make a purchase on the site and monitor it. They wanted me to send them money through perfect money. I told them all that I do not need their business and will not be sending any money, I told them I had my advertising budgets already in place and covered already. I told them I appreciated the offer but that it was not for me. The site is a regular rev share site, that is it. Like adrever, HQrevshare, mypayingads just to name a few.

Ribshaw, instead of me telling you what horse won yesterday at the track how about I tell you the horses I got my eye on: RGLD, I told you about this already. NVAX, NFLX, WPP, UEPS, MPLX, RRMS. As I said about RGLD, I'm looking at a short term call play on it, even though the underlining security may not reach strike price... if you get in at a low price and the price of the option moves higher, you can exit it and pocket the difference made. You don't have to buy OCT options, you can buy in the future as well. I am still running tech on the other ones, looking for a breakout signal then will be buying the calls to hold for a few days in an uptrend swing. As I said, the same holds true in a downtrend, you just play the put side of it. Big money is made in the swing, up or down, either direction there is money to be made.

Also, I don't tell people to make investments... in my training classes, people will get to learn a lot of stuff, see what I'm doing and if they want to, they can learn how to do it to. I do not tell them where to open accounts, how much, how much to trade, none of that. A person can punch into google, 'trading account', and get a ton of places and recommendations of which to open accounts. I have zero opinion as to where to trade and no affiliate links will be given out. It does not matter to me in the slightest.

Post Thanks / Like

Paypal as well as Payza do business verification prior to approving an account to transact sales online. The paypal account is almost 8 years old, the payza account is 6 years old. My business is a registered business with EIN. What more do you want? my ssn and home address? my cats names and mothers maiden name? seriously, Im not sure exactly what it is that you are digging for. HQrevshare, doing big business, admin claims he is in Singapore. Go find him, I'm right here in the USA and you have my cellphone number... oy vey

Post Thanks / Like

Steve you lie worse than a little kid.

I wouldn't be surprised if you were one, you certainly are not very intelligent.

44. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I've identified another lie.
    Steve states that his MBP programme is the first hybrid of advertising and revenue sharing. I don't think so. Harold Timothy Garriss registered a programme of this sort with the state authorities on June 1st, 2015, under the name 369 Combine LLC. His website used for it goes back to March of 2014.

Can you point to an older presence, Steve, on a site we can check?

46. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post