LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: MyStreetBusiness - mystreetbusiness.com

Post Thanks / Like

Post MyStreetBusiness - mystreetbusiness.com

Hello Everyone,

I would like to know have anyone came across MyStreetBusiness website?

Other people posted on MyStreetBusiness Facebook page and asked "What is their company name?," "Can anyone visit their office?" etc. MyStreetBusiness (MSB) Support Team replied "Yes you can visit our office anytime. Company name: My Street Business Inc.

They mention about Franchisees on their website. Does this company have any relationship with Uinvest Inc.? Who is actually behind this website?

Their website is "https://www.mystreetbusiness.com/"

I have done a preliminary search on MyStreetBusiness website. I have posted my research and findings in the "Mystreetbusiness - Mystreetbusiness.com, Food Business Investment Concept. Daily 1-3%. Invest & earn for 36" Thread at MoneyMakerGroup Forum. I think maybe there are more information about this company that I couldn't find or missing.

I have reported them to the ASIC (Australian Securities and Investments Commission) on Jan 29th, 2014. Meanwhile I'm still waiting for them to advise me of the outcome of that assessment.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,
    Caleb

Post Thanks / Like

Re: MyStreetBusiness - mystreetbusiness.com

Yeah, right.

Earn from 1% to 2.4% DAILY interest in one of the most competitive businesses on the planet.

As if........
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Caleb, you still looking for an excuse to invest into a new Ponzi you dig up ?
    Why asking if you gonna invest anyway and bring more people into it ? :)

Why would you wait for ASIC to respond ? :)
    Australian Law is simple, if its licensed it will be publicly available and coming up in database: https://connectonline.asic.gov.au/Re...Registers.jspx

If it is not there - UNAUTHORIZED,

or you need some investigator to call you personally and have a chat ?
    like they do not have thousands other frauds to deal with.

And why would you care if it is legal in Australia, when it is definitely not legal in your country (HK) - unregistered security for you.

PS: Happy Birthday :)
    Last edited by NikSam; 03-13-2014 at 03:52 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by calebjor View Post
    Hello Everyone,

I would like to know have anyone came across MyStreetBusiness website?

Other people posted on MyStreetBusiness Facebook page and asked "What is their company name?," "Can anyone visit their office?" etc. MyStreetBusiness (MSB) Support Team replied "Yes you can visit our office anytime. Company name: My Street Business Inc.

They mention about Franchisees on their website. Does this company have any relationship with Uinvest Inc.? Who is actually behind this website?

Their website is "https://www.mystreetbusiness.com/"

I have done a preliminary search on MyStreetBusiness website. I have posted my research and findings in the "Mystreetbusiness - Mystreetbusiness.com, Food Business Investment Concept. Daily 1-3%. Invest & earn for 36" Thread at MoneyMakerGroup Forum. I think maybe there are more information about this company that I couldn't find or missing.

I have reported them to the ASIC (Australian Securities and Investments Commission) on Jan 29th, 2014. Meanwhile I'm still waiting for them to advise me of the outcome of that assessment.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,
    Caleb
    When I first started reading your post, I immediately thought of your asking the same thing of Uinvest, and all of us telling you it was a Ponzi. But you went ahead and stayed in the program anyway. So I was surprised and glad to see that you reported this company to the ASIC, so congratulations on taking that step. I would also report them to the ACCC in Australia. Just don't expect updates from the ASIC or ACCC about your assessment or any investigation.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

5. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Lynn, he already there :)

just take a look at his Facebook :)

You cannot cure a pimp.

Post Thanks / Like

Pimped by somebody of whom I have never heard.

Victim or villain?

Victor Guilherme.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Re: MyStreetBusiness - mystreetbusiness.com

Quote Originally Posted by NikSam View Post
    Caleb, you still looking for an excuse to invest into a new Ponzi you dig up ?
    Why asking if you gonna invest anyway and bring more people into it ? :)

Why would you wait for ASIC to respond ? :)
    Australian Law is simple, if its licensed it will be publicly available and coming up in database: https://connectonline.asic.gov.au/Re...Registers.jspx

If it is not there - UNAUTHORIZED,

or you need some investigator to call you personally and have a chat ?
    like they do not have thousands other frauds to deal with.

And why would you care if it is legal in Australia, when it is definitely not legal in your country (HK) - unregistered security for you.

PS: Happy Birthday :)
    Hello NikSam,

1) Caleb, you still looking for an excuse to invest into a new Ponzi you dig up ?
    A: Recently in January 2014 someone added me on Facebook and introduced me to MyStreetBusiness website and My Street Business Inc. This is how I get to know this company. I'm not looking for excuses to invest into MyStreetBusiness Franchisees. I wish this was a genuine investment opportunity. I have done a preliminary research and findings on MyStreetBusiness website and their company. But unfortunately, there are many red flags.

2) Why asking if you gonna invest anyway and bring more people into it ? :)
    A: I think maybe there are more information about this company that I couldn't find or missing. I have no intention to bring more new people into this program. I just want to know if anyone find any new information about this company.

3) Why would you wait for ASIC to respond?
    A: I want to know the outcome of the assessment so that I know and confirm whether My Street Business Inc is legally or illegally operating a business in Australia and also to find out if they are actually doing real street food business in Australia.

Thank you for your birthday wish.

Best Regards,
    Caleb

Post Thanks / Like

Caleb, ASIC took your tip perhaps,if they decided to investigated they are not free to tell you about it,
    it's absolutely low priority to them, unless they see victims complaining in numbers with losses or foreign authorities inquiring.

And it is not a issue of "illegally operating a business", any business can operate in scope of not regulated activities without license, but this is offers of an investment publicly, and that must be licensed.
    Even if it was licensed there it would still not be enough for it to be legal, it also must be licensed at every country/jurisdiction individually where they offer public investments.

You are looking for legal money in wrong places :)
    By now you should have realized what the scam is and spot it right away, instead of hoping that you find something real in the huge pile of crap.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Re: MyStreetBusiness - mystreetbusiness.com

On the MyStreetBusiness website "Frequently Asked Questions" page they claim "All payments are transferred within time frame of 12 hours on request".

Yesterday, I noticed other Investor have experienced delay of payment from MyStreetBusiness Facebook page. But I wonder why the Investor's post is removed on MyStreetBusiness Facebook page.

Post Thanks / Like

I think this may answer your questions:

MyStreetBusiness thread on the MMG HYIP ponzi forum
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

scami programm

mystreetbusiness is doing selective payment, they suspended all withdrawal request from my accounts and now i can t access to them without no reason, they pretend to be real but that is not true, big scam,mystreet.jpg