Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 16 of 117 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast

Thread: The official "MoneyMakingBrain makes a fool of himself" thread

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The official "MoneyMakingBrain makes a fool of himself" thread

Quote Originally Posted by nomaxim View Post
    Like the way he claims that the "posting 1t 11:32 PM" and then posts a supposed log file from 9 minutes earlier. LoL

Oh, 'Windows NT 5.1' is 'Windows XP', 32-bit to be exact.
    'Windows NT 6.1' can be either 'Windows Server 2008 R2' or "Windows 7'.
    So the two log files he is claiming are the same are not even running the same OS.

And is it just me or is this individual using GMT +10 as a time zone?

Thanks a lot....Now I got vegemite toaste all over my screen and keyboard since GMT+10 would put our resident village idiot(monkey brain) in Queensland(where they bend bananas all day) since I'm GMT +11 which is Aussie Eastern summer time but Queensland doesn't have summer time so they an hour back.....
    Just the thought of monkey brain being an Aussie is enough to make me sick....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

Speaking of monkey brain.....Anyone else notice how he/she/it is posting the link to that crappy blog in just about every post??....

I know monkey brain is desperate for traffic but really....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    Like the way he claims that the "posting 1t 11:32 PM" and then posts a supposed log file from 9 minutes earlier. LoL

Oh, 'Windows NT 5.1' is 'Windows XP', 32-bit to be exact.
    'Windows NT 6.1' can be either 'Windows Server 2008 R2' or "Windows 7'.
    So the two log files he is claiming are the same are not even running the same OS.

And is it just me or is this individual using GMT +10 as a time zone?
    Thanks a lot....Now I got vegemite toaste all over my screen and keyboard since GMT+10 would put our resident village idiot(monkey brain) in Queensland(where they bend bananas all day) since I'm GMT +11 which is Aussie Eastern summer time but Queensland doesn't have summer time so they an hour back.....
    Just the thought of monkey brain being an Aussie is enough to make me sick....
    I made a error there (See Post #368). It would be GMT +8.

If I change my time setting to GMT +8 then SBM's post shows up at 11:32 PM;

If I use my correct time setting, GMT -5 then the post shows as 10:32 AM;

I'm in the Eastern time zone US, GMT -5.
    SBM is in the Central time zone US, GMT -6.
    He claimed he was in the Mountain time zone, GMT -7.
    The correct time for that post in the Mountain time zone US would have been 8:32 AM, not 11:32 PM.

Not only did he state that the post was made at 11:32 PM but the log file he provided was time stamped at 11:21 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyMakingBrain View Post
    67.159.36.29 is one of Soapboxmom's connections:

Here is you posting 1t 11:32 PM using another proxy (probably software):

71.249.253.164 - - [09/Mar/2012:23:21:42] "GET HTTP/1.1" 301 254 "http://www.realscam.com/f8/official-moneymakingbrain-makes-fool-himself-thread-1113/index14.html#post16890" "Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows NT 6.1; Trident/5.0)"
    Bold text added by me to highlight.
    Last edited by nomaxim; 03-10-2012 at 11:17 AM. Reason: added content
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

Post Thanks / Like

Looks as if MMB is either in some time zone where it is bedtime, (like anyone cares)

or

he has been scared off by Lynn's comments about him having been involved in a scam that Eagle helped to take down - which seems to imply that someone on this board knows who MMB might actually be.

My bet is on the second option.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I have been trying to find myself for days. I can't even remember who I am! Even the modem can't decide which tower to bounce off from. California, Pennsylvania, Colorado, Idaho, Iowa, Missouri, Florida...

This is no fun and I still don't think my name is Lynndel and Patrick has freckles, well, I saw that somewhere. Yes, talk about needing traffic. You should start using Twitter, it works!!

Post Thanks / Like

Nomaxim, the time stamp in that particular post was for Western Australian time which would be 10:32 AM EST, your time. Again, go to my site to read what happened yesterday. And why the only logical conclusion is that Patrick Hernan is also "Soapboxmom". All the times are now set to GMT. Creating Content Out of Thin Air: Patrick Hernan is "SoapBoxMom", admin at Realscam.com!

Anyway, before I leave (again).

My final analysis deducted from the IP detector's data is that the Realscam.com forum is either controlled by Patrick Hernan, Lynn Edgington, or both. The simple fact is that they are the most prominently mentioned, have the most apparent promotion (e.g., Lynn's sig file), and majority of links to sites (to Patrick's blog).

That said, there were a series of unexplained events while confronting "Soapboxmom" with the IP connection data records. Such as his mysterious disappearance from detection, and, the sudden appearance of Patrick Hernan of PatrickPretty.com instead, which led me to believe that "SBM" is his sock puppet account.

There is also no logical explanation as to why this admin "soapboxmom" uses a proxy software to connect everyday to the web, other than to hide the fact that he may be Patrick Hernan. Or, perhaps Lynn Edgington, But, being this individual is less likely.

Indeed Patrick Hernan of PatrickPretty.com and Lynn Edgington of Eagle Research Associates Inc. are usually connected simultaneously, which suggests they are conducting business on this site everyday.

In the matter of the admin "Littleroundman", there is strong indication that he is indeed located in the Western side of the Australian continent, most likely in the city of Perth (all his IP addresses can be found on my blog). However, because of similar behavioral language, and because of exact match on both, computer OS and browsers, I wouldn't discount the theory that he is actually user "Okosh" using iiNet alternate online connections.

In conclusion, these three individuals constitute the bulk of all RS forum's posts and are constantly posting as themselves and as other user names, which means this site was designed to distort the truth, not expose it. It may even be regarded as an unsophisticated hoax to deceive the general public. It could consiedred a place to mae accusations and condemn people anonymously and without having to deal with the consequences. be as it may, the level of sock puppetry is almost unmeasurable, which doesn't render the IP detection analysis obsolete, but rather, confirms the level of corruption taking place on this site everyday.

MMB

I made a error there (See Post #368). It would be GMT +8.

If I change my time setting to GMT +8 then SBM's post shows up at 11:32 PM;

If I use my correct time setting, GMT -5 then the post shows as 10:32 AM;

I'm in the Eastern time zone US, GMT -5.
    SBM is in the Central time zone US, GMT -6.
    He claimed he was in the Mountain time zone, GMT -7.
    The correct time for that post in the Mountain time zone US would have been 8:32 AM, not 11:32 PM.

Not only did he state that the post was made at 11:32 PM but the log file he provided was time stamped at 11:21 PM.Bold text added by me to highlight.

Post Thanks / Like

I won't reply here anymore, so please take this discussion to my public blog and leave a message:
    Link to phishing blog edited out.

Goodbye

MMB
    Well, looks like this post was just another lie.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

Post Thanks / Like

Well, looks like this post was just another lie.
    You really can't be shocked can you? There's no way he made anything close to his initial investment yet. He has to keep trying top put out the fire.

Post Thanks / Like

The only thing for sure is that MonkeyMoronBrain has made 112 posts, and none included any facts or truth...!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

I need some help here.

I've lost the roster, and consequently don't know who I'm supposed to be posting as this week.

If someone could kindly PM me a copy of the roster, it would be much appreciated.

TA, muchly
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    I need some help here.

I've lost the roster, and consequently don't know who I'm supposed to be posting as this week.

If someone could kindly PM me a copy of the roster, it would be much appreciated.

TA, muchly
    I think it's your turn to be me today. lol

And just a word to our chum MMB

My final analysis deducted from the IP detector's data is that the Realscam.com forum is either controlled by Patrick Hernan, Lynn Edgington, or both.
    I don't know who sold you the IP detector, but it isn't working. You really should try to get your money back.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Ol' Radical Me View Post

And just a word to our chum MMB

I don't know who sold you the IP detector, but it isn't working. You really should try to get your money back.
    Maybe that's the great 'product' JustBeenPillaging or JSSCripler is selling to somehow avoid trying not to be the ponzi it is.

Post Thanks / Like

In the matter of the admin "Littleroundman", there is strong indication that he is indeed located in the Western side of the Australian continent, most likely in the city of Perth (all his IP addresses can be found on my blog). However, because of similar behavioral language, and because of exact match on both, computer OS and browsers, I wouldn't discount the theory that he is actually user "Okosh" using iiNet alternate online connections.

MMB
    LOl....You are such a twit......LRM told you he is in Western Australia and it's no secret that I'm in Tassi(Eastern side, very bottom right side of the map).....Means we are not even on the same island.....
    http://www.john.chapman.name/Austral4.gif

Post Thanks / Like

That's last weeks roster...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    LOl....You are such a twit......LRM told you he is in Western Australia and it's no secret that I'm in Tassi(Eastern side, very bottom right side of the map).....Means we are not even on the same island.....
    http://www.john.chapman.name/Austral4.gif
    You can't blame the li'l fella for being confused.

He thinks Australia is that place with the mountains next to Germany where people wear leather shorts and slap each other a lot and William Tell did his apple and crossbow thing.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    Maybe that's the great 'product' JustBeenPillaging or JSSCripler is selling to somehow avoid trying not to be the ponzi it is.
    Love the vernacular "whip" Perhaps you are also me!

Post Thanks / Like

Alright, so I said I wasn't coming back, but I couldn't leave this thread in good conscience the way it is; not without righting what's wrong.

Lynn Edgington, according to the latest data analysis doesn't seem to be the major sock puppeteer I thought he was. He does, however, play with two extra user accounts, but, he is definitely not manipulating every sock puppet in here. I also have cleared him in a previous post from all suspicions of being "Littleroundman" (Good for you, Lynn).

So Lynn, I got more good news for you; you are no longer "Pinocchio", but you've been upgraded back to being a cockroach (welcome to the living :). If we find out that your participation on this "real scam" forum is only peripheral, then, you'll be upgraded to being a rat, as a life form again.

That said, I am looking at what "Littleroundman" and Patrick did yesterday, and it doesn't look good for both of you. Stay tuned.

MMB

Post Thanks / Like

Yet another lie. Shocking I say!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    Yet another lie. Shocking I say!
    Patrick, this proxy that you are using to create posts from your CPA (no wonder why so many mysterious posters couldn't be accounted for) has been detected for a while:

67.159.5.242 - - [11/Mar/2012:11:25:12 -0400] "GET / HTTP/1.1" 200 49 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:10.0.2) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/10.0.2"

You posted as "Whip" at 11:23 AM EST, but the two minute discrepancy is what it took you to come back to the thread and watch your own post.

Regardless, you were spotted this morning in this thread as early as 8:09 AM EST. So you've been up already doing what you do on this forum:

67.172.53.232 - - [11/Mar/2012:08:09:46 -0400] "GET HTTP/1.1" 301 254 "http://www.realscam.com/f8/official-moneymakingbrain-makes-fool-himself-thread-1113/index16.html" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:9.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/9.0.1"

The next headline will read: "RealScam.com is run by blogger, Patrick Hernan of PatrickPretty.com" And this time Patrick, I have a built a case against you that if disputed, it will only be proven that this forum you are conducting is a hoax, and hopefully, get it shut down.

And Patrick, the day your host is subpoenaed by court determination to provide all the RealScam.com web logs, it will be the beginning of end of your credibility and your PatrickPretty.com blog.

I am sorry, but you did to yourself, and you will go down in flames.

So, keep on mocking and ridiculing me with Mr. "LRM" aka Okosh, because that feeds more information about the scale of this forum's deception.

MMB

Post Thanks / Like

Alright, so I said I wasn't coming back, but I couldn't leave this thread in good conscience the way it is; not without righting what's wrong.

Lynn Edgington, according to the latest data analysis doesn't seem to be the major sock puppeteer I thought he was. He does, however, play with two extra user accounts, but, he is definitely not manipulating every sock puppet in here. I also have cleared him in a previous post from all suspicions of being "Littleroundman" (Good for you, Lynn).

So Lynn, I got more good news for you; you are no longer "Pinocchio", but you've been upgraded back to being a cockroach (welcome to the living :). If we find out that your participation on this "real scam" forum is only peripheral, then, you'll be upgraded to being a rat, as a life form again.

That said, I am looking at what "Littleroundman" and Patrick did yesterday, and it doesn't look good for both of you. Stay tuned.

MMB
    I didn't realize Lynn was ever on trial. lol As far as I am aware, the only thing on trial in this and the earlier thread are the legitimacy of Just Been Paid, and Fred Mann and, in the absence of hard evidence to the contrary, they are looking like a scam and a scammer. I dont thing there has ever been much doubt as the credibility (or sad lack of it) of MMB

Post Thanks / Like

67.159.5.242 - - [11/Mar/2012:11:25:12 -0400] "GET / HTTP/1.1" 200 49 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:10.0.2) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/10.0.2"

67.172.53.232 - - [11/Mar/2012:08:09:46 -0400] "GET HTTP/1.1" 301 254 "http://www.realscam.com/f8/official-moneymakingbrain-makes-fool-himself-thread-1113/index16.html" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:9.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/9.0.1"
    You seem to have forgotten to copy & past the link in the first one.

The only thing those two have in common is that they are both using Mozilla's FireFox (codename Gecko) browser, mozilla.org/en-US/firefox.
    They are running different versions of that browser and FireFox is the second most common browser on the planet.
    Both of those are also running different versions of Microsoft's Windows Operating System (NT 5.1 and NT 6.0 respectively).
    So, these two are not even the same computer.

By the way;
    67.159.5.242 IP Address WHOIS | DomainTools.com;
    IP Location: United States Chicago Fdcservers.net
    NetRange: 67.159.0.0 - 67.159.63.255
    CIDR: 67.159.0.0/18
    OriginAS:
    NetName: FDCSERVERS
    67.172.53.232/c-67-172-53-232.hsd1.pa.comcast.net IP Address WHOIS | DomainTools.com;
    IP Location: United States Pittsburgh Comcast Cable Communications Inc
    NetRange: 67.160.0.0 - 67.191.255.255
    CIDR: 67.160.0.0/11
    OriginAS:
    NetName: COMCAST
    Let me give you a clue.
    IP numbers work in a similar way as phone numbers.

For example;
    Phone numbers generally consist of a country code, a area code, a prefix, and the local number.
    Like this +67 (159) 005-242

Therefore, the IP numbers;

Are about as close as these two phone numbers;
    +67 (159) 005-242
    +67 (172) 053-232

Oh, and the IP 67.172.53.232 does not appear to be a proxy.
    Last edited by nomaxim; 03-11-2012 at 12:16 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

I didn't realize Lynn was ever on trial. lol As far as I am aware, the only thing on trial in this and the earlier thread are the legitimacy of Just Been Paid, and Fred Mann and, in the absence of hard evidence to the contrary, they are looking like a scam and a scammer. I dont thing there has ever been much doubt as the credibility (or sad lack of it) of MMB
    Well Patrick, I stand corrected again!

You have not been seen last at 8:09 AM, but at 12:54 PM EST, posting (naturally) as "Lil Ol Radical Me".

67.172.53.232 - - [11/Mar/2012:12:54:53 -0400] "GET HTTP/1.1" 301 254 "http://www.realscam.com/f8/official-moneymakingbrain-makes-fool-himself-thread-1113/index16.html" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:9.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/9.0.1"

I don't care about what you think of that man, Patrick. It's how you manage to get "news" that appalls me. Also, the fact that you are a deceptive sock-puppeteer in cahoots with Lynn, is what angers me the most. All of this is disgusting, I don't care how justified you think you are.

MMB

Post Thanks / Like

Well Patrick, I stand corrected again!

You have not been seen last at 8:09 AM, but at 12:54 PM EST, posting (naturally) as "Lil Ol Radical Me".

67.172.53.232 - - [11/Mar/2012:12:54:53 -0400] "GET HTTP/1.1" 301 254 "http://www.realscam.com/f8/official-moneymakingbrain-makes-fool-himself-thread-1113/index16.html" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:9.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/9.0.1"

I don't care about what you think of that man, Patrick. It's how you manage to get "news" that appalls me. Also, the fact that you are a deceptive sock-puppeteer in cahoots with Lynn, is what angers me the most. All of this is disgusting, I don't care how justified you think you are.

MMB
    Holy Cow - I've moved country and had a sex change!!! It all happens at Real Scam doesn't it? LOL

MMB, honey, you really need to ask for a refund on that IP tracker of yours.

Post Thanks / Like

IP numbers work in a similar way as phone numbers.

For example;
    Phone numbers generally consist of a country code, a area code, a prefix, and the local number.
    Like this +67 (159) 005-242

Therefore, the IP numbers;

Are about as close as these two phone numbers;
    +67 (159) 005-242
    +67 (172) 053-232

Oh, and the IP 67.172.53.232 does not appear to be a proxy.
    Nice try, but what do you know about proxies anyway, Patrick?

You came to edit as Nomaxim at 1:16 AM EST (about 15 minutes ago). But, the only person active between 1:14 and 1:18 PM EST was YOU.

Here is you posing as "nomaxim" coming to read your post at 1:14 PM

67.172.53.232 - - [11/Mar/2012:13:14:49 -0400] "GET HTTP/1.1" 301 254 "http://www.realscam.com/f8/official-moneymakingbrain-makes-fool-himself-thread-1113/index16.html" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:9.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/9.0.1"

And here is you posing as "nomaxim" at 1:18 PM EST:

67.172.53.232 - - [11/Mar/2012:13:18:49 -0400] "GET HTTP/1.1" 301 254 "http://www.realscam.com/f8/official-moneymakingbrain-makes-fool-himself-thread-1113/index16.html" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:9.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/9.0.1"

I hope you appreciate the fact that I am now exhibiting the evidence of your deception in EST zone :)

MMB

Post Thanks / Like

Nice try, but what do you know about proxies anyway, Patrick?

You came to edit as Nomaxim at 1:16 AM EST (about 15 minutes ago). But, the only person active between 1:14 and 1:18 PM EST was YOU.

Here is you posing as "nomaxim" coming to read your post at 1:14 PM

67.172.53.232 - - [11/Mar/2012:13:14:49 -0400] "GET HTTP/1.1" 301 254 "http://www.realscam.com/f8/official-moneymakingbrain-makes-fool-himself-thread-1113/index16.html" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:9.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/9.0.1"

And here is you posing as "nomaxim" at 1:18 PM EST:

67.172.53.232 - - [11/Mar/2012:13:18:49 -0400] "GET HTTP/1.1" 301 254 "http://www.realscam.com/f8/official-moneymakingbrain-makes-fool-himself-thread-1113/index16.html" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:9.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/9.0.1"

I hope you appreciate the fact that I am now exhibiting the evidence of your deception in EST zone :)

MMB
    That's really rather sad you know.

Especially since I just gave you a rather big hint that one of the IP's you have been listing could very well belong a 'Patrick Hernan'.
    But you are apparently not intelligent enough to figure that out much less show it.