Likes Likes:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: Online Investment Assurance Network (OIAN.) In Prelaunch

Post Thanks / Like

Online Investment Assurance Network (OIAN.) In Prelaunch

This program appears to be one of the only survivors on MyCashForums morgue but it has sprung back into life this month. MCFs home page states that it is a Real Business opp and new posts were added yesterday. The actual link vanishes when you click it but it can reappear!

From MCFs Home Page.

"Real Business Opts...Here you may discuss REAL business opportunities. Selling strategies may also be discussed. 125 topics 1,166 replies.
    The Oian Pre Launch - last post by brad. The Oian Pre Launch. By brad Yesterday, 12:55 PM. "

This program is (according to MCFs) owned and managed by a member of the Canadian Mounted Police. I can remember when the "owner" Todd Henneberry Executive President The OIAN found an excuse for the delay in launching at the last winter Olympic Games in Canada. According to Todd and MuttyBoy's forum, Todd was called our for urgent police work at the games.

Are there laws to stop people impersonating Canadian Police Officers to throw at Mutt and MyCrapForums
    For how many years can an online opportunity remain in pre launch and not become a laugh and a half?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Online Investment Assurance Network (OIAN.) In Prelaunch

If my memory serves me correctly, Todd Henneberry was with the Canadian Air Force and was in the Military Police. But that has been eons ago and I may be mistaken. Either way, what he was proposing to do was in violation of every Canadian law about investments, but he assured everyone that by the time they launched they would be in full compliance. Now where have we heard that one before.

I truly thought this had died and had buried so deep it could not return. Silly me. Ponzi's don't die, they just come back with a new dress and lipstick.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

DND = Department of National Defence

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

It will not do Todd's reputation much good to tell people about his good relationship with MuttyBoy.

QUOTE Todd's own words on MyCrapForums.

"Big news coming soon on some of our partnerships, not on our investment options, but rather a different kind all together, that may lead to huge revenue! More on this later, as we are only in the very first phase of negotiating a deal that could boost our earnings through the roof, which means members joining now can clean house on this. Soooooo excited I just had to make mention of this, will add more detail to our members in our private area in our forum once we have that up to snuff over the next few weeks.

Just a reminder that the private area of our forum is where we share with our members all our business ventures and projected plans, we will disclose some of that info here in MCF but not all. MCF is the only forum we will disclose any details at all in as we have a long standing relation ship in this forum, but full details have been and always will be available to only our members.Odd

Cheers All! big things are progressing now, FINALLY!

Todd
    :thumbsup:

PPS: we are full dialed in to our social networks now, Facebook, Twitter, Stumble, YouTube, Google+ and Squidoo. Check us out!
    The Online Investment Assurance Network Limited"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    If my memory serves me correctly, Todd Henneberry was with the Canadian Air Force and was in the Military Police. But that has been eons ago and I may be mistaken.
    I jioned MCF when Kent Black assured us that he would bring Bob Krimm down. I was a member from day one till the time I was ceremoniously banned. I can not be sure when OIAN appeared in their forum threads but it must be the longest pre launch in Internet history.

Post Thanks / Like

Are You Ready for THE. NEXT. BIG. THING. in ONLINE. PRIVATE. INVESTING?

Poor old Todd is having such a hard time getting word out about his latest attempt to relaunch this pig I thought I'd give him some free pub. Gone are the days when he hopped to be paid to act as your personal HYIP monitor, good thing too, he sucked at it. He was eyeballs deep into Uninvest, gave it a glowing recommendation until it went tits up (and for a while after) and it looks like he thinks the problem with Uninvest wasn't that it was a ponzi game but rather it was a ponzi game that he wasn't personally running. Now he endeavors to fix that. Todd will use all his vast programing assets to first fix his forum, then his blog and THEN he'll go out and buy a few companies and let people invest in them.

In his own words:

Under our new operational business model (business plan), we are purchasing business, and later on building businesses, for our members to purchase dividend shares in. We then set the share return based upon those individual business ventures we own and operate under our incorporated company. This is not uncommon, guys like Warren Buffet have been doing this type of stuff for years but have never offered it openly to the public for small investors. We took this principal of group funding and offered a means for average income earners to do the same. While many of our ventures will be internet based some will be traditional businesses. In essence, the best way to look at our business is like a group of people getting together to purchase a business. The difference is The OIAN actually owns and runs the business and our members just collect profit returns. And/or members can buy and sell those shares as they see fit, their call. As you can see, this is a very normal traditional practice many well known investors and business people and institutions use regularly, all we are doing is making it accessible and affordable to the average person who doesn't have millions to invest, rather a few hundred or thousand. Simple by design and concept though, took a ton of work to ensure the numbers work to ensure success, otherwise it's just another gimmick, which is why it has taken some time to get our company to this point. it's not easy and some businesses are not worth looking at buying. Further, yes our members could go out an buy their own business, sure they could. But do the have the tens of thousands, or even hundreds of thousands, required to buy it, run it? Probably not. Do the have the time required to run it? Possibly, but if one can get profits and not have to then why commit the time and money when one could simply do so under investing through The OIAN? Lastly, the reason we own and operate the businesses is to ensure their stability, we look at the company history and revenue, look at how long we could run the company for at the current level and if it could be run longer. Every venture must be able to: 1. Run profitably for at least a 5 yr term 2. Must be affordable to purchase allowing our share value to generate a return which a member could see their investment pay for it's self within 12 mos or less These are not easy criteria to meet, but are attainable and where our focus lies. Owing an operating them affords some stability of investment return for our members. While 100% guarantee can not be afforded in any business, one can see, we have placed great effort in reducing the risks through owning the business. Hope your question has been answered, if no please feel free to ask further. Or should you have further questions please post away, any question you may have there is a strong possibility others may have the same question. Further, we are very transparent in our operations with absolutely NOTHING to hide so we really enjoy sharing information about our company as we firmly believe in it's vision. Again, thank you for your comments.
    Yep, sounds like Uinvest, only in Canada this time not the Ukraine. That'll be interesting.

Good luck Todd, looking forward to your future announcements.
    So your prophets of finance have fallen on their collective proverbial face, and you hear muffled voices calling: Welcome to the human race.
    You made a killing dealing real estate at NASA selling cemetery plots in outer space til some falling coffins crashed upon your doorstep: Welcome to the human race.

Open up your heart...

Welcome to RealScam.com.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GlimDropper View Post

Poor old Todd is having such a hard time getting word out about his latest attempt to relaunch this pig I thought I'd give him some free pub.
    The collapse of his old scamming ground (MyCashForums) has put paid to a lot of his attempts to get the thing off the ground. Did he ever launch the thing GlimDropper? Being mates with the Mutt and publishing on Mutt's forum was a bit stupid.

One of the excuses that he used was having to do his regular police work at the last winter Olympics. I wonder if he will try to pull that one again in 2015.

How long can something like this stay in prelaunch?

Post Thanks / Like

From the Canadian police force to private investigator?

Any comment about the private detective market online Jason? Could be a good market for those selling creative writing classes or a chance for a bright youngster trying to make a name for himself.

This bloke "ain't a young un." This investigator sounds about as believable as " BBC One's 1940s character "Dick Barton Special Agent."

Post Thanks / Like

Ya know, it's kinda hard to say if he ever launched the darn thing. I found an archive of his prelaunch thread over at MCF [link], I'm only six pages into it and Todd Almost has the website in shape. This is a little like Zeno's paradox, before an arrow can hit the target it must first cover one half of the distance between the target and the bow. But before it can do that it must cover half of that distance, and half of that distance. So logically speaking the arrow never really moves.

Todd's a little like that. But I'm sure he'll meet his February 14th launch date. Which year.,......?

He does share one nugget of wisdom:

On a side bar note, let this be a bit of a learning tool for everyone involved in the on line investments market, just because a business has a business registration it provides nothing in terms of proof of a legitimate business (OTHER THAN THE BUSINESS HAS A GOVN'T TAX NUMBER). So tuck that bit of info in your back pocket as a tool for you all to use.
    Wonder if he'll need to pay taxes on the expired registration?
    So your prophets of finance have fallen on their collective proverbial face, and you hear muffled voices calling: Welcome to the human race.
    You made a killing dealing real estate at NASA selling cemetery plots in outer space til some falling coffins crashed upon your doorstep: Welcome to the human race.

Open up your heart...

Welcome to RealScam.com.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    I jioned MCF when Kent Black assured us that he would bring Bob Krimm down. I was a member from day one till the time I was ceremoniously banned. I can not be sure when OIAN appeared in their forum threads but it must be the longest pre launch in Internet history.
    Now there is a blast from the past! Todd was trying to get OIAN rolling on ASA, MCFs and elsewhere about the time P2P was going belly up. He was trying to be an advisory service (for a fee) for on-line investing, but never adequately answered questions about how he would be different from other monitors or hyips. He had been one of the suck..err "investors" in Smirnow's POS!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    Now there is a blast from the past! Todd was trying to get OIAN rolling on ASA, MCFs and elsewhere about the time P2P was going belly up. He was trying to be an advisory service (for a fee) for on-line investing, but never adequately answered questions about how he would be different from other monitors or hyips. He had been one of the suck..err "investors" in Smirnow's POS!
    So he tried to set up as a HYIP monitor. VERY INTERESTING!

Post Thanks / Like

Well, it wasn't a HYIP monitor per se Todd just recognized that most people playing online money games lacked the resources to do a thorough investigation of the pretend companies and the pretend owners themselves, after all pretend travel to pretend offices can be expensive. So for a fee he pretended to do due diligence for you. His main problem is his pretend due diligence was often times less effective that just checking for "I got paid" posts on the pimp forums.

I'm still not 100% sure OIAN ever did launch, or if it did it ever attracted more than the merest handful of suckers. He indicates that his forum is for paid members only and including himself and what ever other Admin accounts exist there are fewer than 50 posting accounts registered. Even at that I rather doubt those are all active, paying members. But again, OIAN has revamped their business model and are no longer recommending other money games to invest in, this time Todd wants to run his own money game.

I may be having a little too much fun at Todd's expense. I'm sure he's a serious minded and dedicated individual who wants to make his completely unlicensed and unregistered investment opportunity the most stable and profitable pyramid/ponzi scheme it possibly can be. But I've read his "website will be up soon" posts spanning about six years and have yet to see a single "I got paid" type post about his program. I mean, I admire sticktoitiveness but there's a fine line between fishing and just standing by the shore like an idiot.

All kidding aside, I remember another guy who ran barely above subsistence level online scams for about a decade. Free Store Club, NewNetMail, GoGoHub all combined to little more than keeping Paul Burks and a few of his friends from needing real jobs for a few years. Then, he got the right backing and his next venture became, it terms of total victims, the biggest ponzi scheme in US history. I don't think Todd Henneberry has as much on his fastball as Paul did, but Paul wasn't the reason Zeek took off. At this point I'm not poking fun at Todd to warn off investors, it's the promoters I'm trying to let in on the joke.

Open up your heart...

Welcome to RealScam.com.

Post Thanks / Like

So for a fee he pretended to do due diligence for you. His main problem is his pretend due diligence was often times less effective that just checking for "I got paid" posts on the pimp forums.
    This offer of help with DD by a member of the Canadian mounted police would have been far more attractive to most of the ponzi gamers than any information which was offered by the other hyip monitors. I guess he fooled quite a few into believing that his findings were bona fide.

Post Thanks / Like

Todd is very delusional man in my opinion, he really thinks that some HYIPs are real legitimate thingies.

I am not even going to go into details as if he ever inquired on investment licenses of those HYIPs, at least licenses in Canada where his ass can be thrown in jail for what he is doing now.

He is a moron , if he thinks he can get away with his pimping, registering his prepay pimp site as a company will only do him worse.
    His only hope is nobody would take him seriously and perhaps he will attract some small amount of victims who would never think of complaining on him.

Post Thanks / Like

if it is PRIVATE , why am I seeing it ? :)

Post Thanks / Like

Todd's a little like that. But I'm sure he'll meet his February 14th launch date. Which year.,......?

Ooops:

Good Day MMG!

We would like to start off this update with a bit of an apology to all. It has come to our attention we had initially posted we anticipated to be up and running under our new operational model for Mid Feb 2014. This announcement, was inaccurate and should have been Mid Mar 2015, and we are fully on target to meet or exceed this date.

The confusion occurred internally which resulted from a mix up with interoffice memorandums. Or projection date in discussions had been Mid Feb 2014; however, our Admin Team mixed up the date in a follow on memorandum for news release to announce our new business model launch for Mid Mar 2014.

Again, our sincere apologies for the confusion and mix up.

On that note, our Mid mar 2014 projected launch date is looking to easily be met, notwithstanding some unforeseen mass failure with script coding, we will be fully operational come Mid Mar 2014.

Cheers!

The OIAN
    Admin Team
    [My Bolding]

I kinda wonder if what he's really doing is just practicing his excuses so that after he actually does launch and attracts investments he'll be all set for explaining why payout will be delayed. Note to Todd: Save DDOS attacks, Russian hackers and dengue fever (in that order) as "rainy day" excuses.

Open up your heart...

Welcome to RealScam.com.

Post Thanks / Like

My bet is on his programmer is in a coma.

What is even crazier is that he really thinks because he is "claiming" to be a private club this means he is not subject to the securities laws. Yep, he says so on the website. Here's a free tip for you Todd, it is all BS. An astute investor, as well as any investor, would know you have to be registered with the securities regulators. And you want people taking you seriously as an investment advisor? Seriously?
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    My bet is on his programmer is in a coma. ....
    No, in motorcycle incident, in last 3 years, at least 6 HYIP programers were in those, it is like a plague, I even wonder if I should buy a bike for myself if every programmer should have one , hard to believe all those were the same programmer who does not know how to drive :)

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe this is like reverse Groundhog Day. In that movie Bill Murray woke up, again and again on the very same day but he was the only one who remembered that he'd done this all before. Yesterday in fact.

Perhaps in the OIAN version of the movie Todd is the only one who doesn't remember that he's been days away from launching his program and for like years now. There may be no way to tell him, in any way he will remember tomorrow that time is and has been moving on yet his company is still just weeks away from becoming the next great unregistered investment opportunity and has been for years. Sad for his sake, even if Andie MacDowell were available she might not feel compelled to help him.

But then again she might, she was just such a nice lady in that movie.

Open up your heart...

Welcome to RealScam.com.