Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: Pacific Tycoon / Davenport Laroche shipping containers

Khaldov is offline Junior Member

Re: Pacific Tycoon / Davenport Laroche shipping containers

My experience in Davenport Laroche

I have invested in Davenport in June 2016 by purchasing 4 containers. Initially I get high ROR almost 19% for exactly 12 months then suddenly it dropped down to 5% and decreased to 0% through the following 14 month. Latter in Feb 2017, when the ROR was still high I entered into another contract which is buy containers from South America and sell in China. I invested in another 3 containers they told me at that time it will take from 7 to 9 months to reach China and 50% ROR.

I would like to share this stupid experience with you in order to help other people not to become victims of such gangs.

Now, I have a big doubt to return my original invested money.

Would you help me what shall I do to make a legal case in Hong Kong where they Located.

Kind Regards,
    Khaldov

shipdit is online now Senior Scambuster

Quote Originally Posted by Khaldov View Post
    Would you help me what shall I do to make a legal case in Hong Kong where they Located.
    Hello Khaldov,

Your experience is typical of others who made the mistake of believing that Pacific Tycoon / Davenport Larouche was buying shipping containers for you and managing them to produce a return.

Pacific Tycoon / Davenport Laroche is a Ponzi SCAM.

Some "investors" have had success getting money back by using this law firm in Hong Kong:

HWB | independent hong kong law firm | Howse Williams Bowers

Howse Williams Bowers 02.jpg
    Howse Williams Bowers 01.jpg

Good Luck to you.

SD

"No one in this world, so far as I know - and I have researched the records for years, and employed agents to help me - has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people" - H. L. Mencken

Khaldov is offline Junior Member

Thank you Shipdit

Do you know any facebook page or WhatsApp groups warning from such gangs and spreading their experience or something similar to join

Regards,

shipdit is online now Senior Scambuster

Quote Originally Posted by Khaldov View Post
    Thank you Shipdit

Do you know any facebook page or WhatsApp groups warning from such gangs and spreading their experience or something similar to join

Regards,
    Yes Khaldov:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/214739772256296/

SD

"No one in this world, so far as I know - and I have researched the records for years, and employed agents to help me - has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people" - H. L. Mencken

nguyen noi is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by BelindaD2123 View Post
    Hey,

I have some personal experience with Davenport Laroche and they are absolutely legit. I have never had any problems with them in my entire history of investing with them. However, one thing that can get frustrating at times is communication with them. I live in the United States and their headquarters are located in Asia, so at times, it can be difficult to find a time that's convenient for both of us, but there's nothing anybody can do about that. Davenport is a fantastic company I have made a ton of money with them.
    am sure that you earned more than a ton of money as this scam is very lucrative.... especially if you are part of the scam.....Can give us the numbers of the containers that you own ..??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12