Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Pharoah's Club

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Pharoah's Club

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    Well, that explains it! Looks like his therapist needs to restrict his access to computers!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

2. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

4. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KeoRB View Post
    and I will win in court I guarantee you I will. =-) Have a great day!!!
    Keo R. Bun - My Friend,

When you were incarcerated against your will in a mental hospital instead of being sent to prison after your trial for your horrific January 2009 knife attack,
    did you consider the judge's verdict of not guilty by reason of insanity your "winning in court"?

My English grammar isn't that good ... <snip> ... Don't knick pick, because of grammar ... <snip> ...
    The expression is "nitpick".

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Nonsense, absolute bloody nonsense
    Yes.

SD

"No one in this world, so far as I know - and I have researched the records for years, and employed agents to help me - has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people" - H. L. Mencken

6. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

bridgewater-state-hospital-630x432.jpg

Bridgewater State Hospital

20 Administration Road Bridgewater, MA 02324
    "No one in this world, so far as I know - and I have researched the records for years, and employed agents to help me - has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people" - H. L. Mencken

8. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Awww, c'mon guys. Let's not pick on the guy. After all it is damn difficult to row a boat with both oars out of the water!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

10. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

that prior experience with law, was because I was tripping out on reality, and things were very bizarre (ripples repeating cycles), i lost my cool and lost my mind. But I'm different today, a new man. Doesn't matter what you think, I'm very credible in MA, despite my offenses in the past, (they don't care). I won't change anyone's mind on here, I'm just taking the man who posted this thread to court, and I will win. Once it has been removed, I MAY re-enact Heaven Bank with more information. Since I pulled the plug*** on myself thinking at the time 2014 I couldn't handle the stigma and notoriety involved with pushing out in the public such endeavors (one people have yet to know or heard of). There is a risk of delusion with altering realities, I suffered from it. so... yeah...

12. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Doesn't matter by next month (September) or (October) I'll be a rich man using a method I created in another dimension. No one got nothing on me!!! But I have to re-seed Heaven Bank in some form, like a movie. Why movie? There are reasons I won't explain.

14. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

that prior experience with law, was because I was tripping out on reality, and things were very bizarre (ripples repeating cycles), i lost my cool and lost my mind. But I'm different today, a new man. Doesn't matter what you think, I'm very credible in MA, despite my offenses in the past, (they don't care). I won't change anyone's mind on here, I'm just taking the man who posted this thread to court, and I will win. Once it has been removed, I MAY re-enact Heaven Bank with more information. Since I pulled the plug*** on myself thinking at the time 2014 I couldn't handle the stigma and notoriety involved with pushing out in the public such endeavors (one people have yet to know or heard of). There is a risk of delusion with altering realities, I suffered from it. so... yeah...
    You are going to... take on a demon in a mortal court for telling people something true? And you are trying to... make me remove a thread that I have no ability to edit or delete?
    Mr. Bun, when was the last time either of your parents gave you a spanking?

pandorajukebox@hotmail.com
    pandorajukebox@aol.com
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

16. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Doesn't matter by next month (September) or (October) I'll be a rich man using a method I created in another dimension. No one got nothing on me!!! But I have to re-seed Heaven Bank in some form, like a movie. Why movie? There are reasons I won't explain.
    If you mean Smart Apple Games, it looks dead in the water from where I'm sitting.
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

18. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The court order will get admin to delete this post if you can't yourself. It will ruin my name and credentials. As for becoming rich, it has nothing to do with business ventures, I've tried. It has to do with an Authorized Government method, that the U.S Government Authorized from another Dimensional self (other me) who accomplished the task. That me was very brave, he went far. I see myself doing something different this time.

20. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The court order will get admin to delete this post if you can't yourself. It will ruin my name and credentials. As for becoming rich, it has nothing to do with business ventures, I've tried. It has to do with an Authorized Government method, that the U.S Government Authorized from another Dimensional self (other me) who accomplished the task. That me was very brave, he went far. I see myself doing something different this time.
    I'm sorry, but the imps are laughing so hard at that that we can't get any work done. Did you say with a straight face the U.S. Government authorized something? They have no inter-dimensional authority whatsoever. No owned lands or embassies outside of this dimension, I'm afraid, though some individuals working for them may have a bit of power beyond in their own right.

22. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The whole point is, I'm very credible. Incredible. And, I will be RICH!!! Soon enough. I don't care about ants. Your an ant. Bye.

24. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

You will have to file suit. To win any such suit you will have to have provably false statements of fact. Quoting mainstream newspaper articles and your nonsense won't count. Real Scam will not release any information or remove anything without a proper court order. As many Internet Rambos have come on and pulled this same BS, I am sure this thread isn't going anywhere. You do have a couple hundred grand to fund this legal adventure, right???
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

26. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The whole point is, I'm very credible. Incredible. And, I will be RICH!!! Soon enough. I don't care about ants. Your an ant. Bye.
    I do not have six legs, a chitinous exoskeleton, nor antennae. I am not an ant, a eusocial insect.
    You are credulous, not credible. Might I suggest learning English if you plan on any future endeavors?

28. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Sheesh and I thought Ponzi pimps were delusional. KeoRB you have gone way past delusional, and no doubt your mind is in another dimension just too bad it is not a real one.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

30. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Are we sure that this isn't moneymakingbrain in an other dimension?
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

32. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I will win. I know it. I'm taking him to court and this will be removed by the court of law. Doesn't matter if you think I'm lopsided, or delusional. I know what is fact for myself, and this is very genuine.
    Hey Keo....your village called...They want their idiot back....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

34. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It will ruin my name and credentials.
    Most people hate them an animal abuser almost as much as a child molester. Stabbing someone 8 times probably not much of a resume booster either.

So I'm going with you brought any credential ruining on yourself.

Doesn't matter by next month (September) or (October) I'll be a rich man using a method I created in another dimension.
    Since the system let us down, and you, but mostly us when you are rich perhaps you will find a competent doctor and follow his medication advice.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

36. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post