Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: Profitglitch.com - another scam claiming to mine Bitcoin

Post Thanks / Like

Profitglitch.com - another scam claiming to mine Bitcoin

This scam is currently being pimped by a worthless scammer, Karanga Oliver (huge scamming pimp on the MMG forum - goes by "kango" there) and Sindu Thomas.

It is an obvious cash gifting scam disguised as a bitcoin mining opportunity!

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Profitglitch.com - another scam claiming to mine Bitcoin

at least they finally named one right for the suckers.
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

4. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

You mean THIS Karanga Oliver:

A quick search of Google reveals he is DEFINITELY someone to avoid if you want to keep your money in your pocket instead of his.

He's obviously very good at what he does.

Well, if he set out to pick losing get-rich-quick schemes, that is

Anyone who follows this serial ponzi pimp better bend over, pucker up and kiss their ass ( and their money) goodbye
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

6. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

He makes $50G a month and lives in Menifee? Yeah, right! Think I'll drive by and check it out.Karanga.JPG
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

8. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ken Russo is now pimping this ridiculous scam!

10. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It is time to get busy busting this scam! Kango (MMG forum) is posting hype to sucker new people into this scam! Let's get out there and debunk this scam!

12. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Some people don't have an ethical bone in their body! Ken Russo just sent out an email on Christmas day pimping this scam

14. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

"Ethics" and Kiss O Death Kenny Russo in the same sentence ???

I don't think so.

16. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    "Ethics" and Kiss O Death Kenny Russo in the same sentence ???

I don't think so.
    It was a demonstration of opposites!

18. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Latest update from the admin of this Ponzi:

IMPORTANT MEMBER UPDATE

Robert here with a member update for 1-2-2017, First of all, Happy New Year to you and your family! May 2017 bring you Success, Health and Happiness!

I'm sending this email to give you an update on Profit Glitch and to clarify a few different things for you. We always knew that PG would grow quickly and would become very popular, but we never expected it to grow as it has...We went from $5k in daily sales to $100k+ in daily sales literally overnight. I know a lot of you are concerned about Commissions, Bitcoin Mining and other aspects of Profit Glitch. I will cover those topics here...

1. Commissions

The growth here at Profit Glitch has been phenomenal. Totally insane is a better way to put it! We are currently working on the finishing touches of our new commission payout system, which will enable us to pay out commissions to all members quickly and efficiently. Some of you are online, spreading the false rumors that Profit Glitch doesn't pay commissions, hasn't paid commissions etc...That couldn't be further from the truth. The truth is that we HAVE paid commissions to many, many people. The Growth of this program is why commission payouts have been sporadic. Your affiliate earnings are 100% safe and secure within our system.

--What has created the slowdown in affiliate payouts?

We've had 1000's upon 1000's of members joining PG, referring friend or family member and making one $47 sale. This has created thousands of individual $47 payouts in our system.

Paypal doesn't like that even though our system was designed for massive growth. Our Payout System was not ready to handle over 10,000 separate commission payouts literally overnight.

--Our new payout system and implementation is coming soon

With growth of this magnitude, we realized that it was imperative to implement a payout solution that could payout thousands of members at once and perform the standard compliance and KYC (know your customer) checks needed to perform such a task.

I want you to know that if you have made commissions with Profit Glitch- You WILL be paid!

We've seen over 2500% growth in less than 2 weeks...

Unfortunately, sometimes in this industry you get some people that LOVE starting a fire, spreading information about non-paying programs on sites like moneymaker and others, without any basis or facts backing them. We even had someone go out and say that we are not Mining Bitcoin! These falsehoods not only hurt the reputation of a program, they are baseless and without merit. NOTE: If you are out there on the internet trashing Profit Glitch, spreading lies and falsehoods - Your account will be immediately terminated, no exceptions. So if you are out there doing that - You need to stop immediately -Today.

We are paying affiliate commissions every single day, but the payouts have been backlogged and are slower than usual because of the vast amount of individual commissions to be paid.

*Our New Payout System Will Solve All Of Those Problems!

I'm asking you to be patient and understanding. We have an amazing program here, something really exciting for everyone involved! Our focus is to build out Profit Glitch to be better than anything out there on the net and we are dedicated to that task! I will be sending out another update as we get closer to the rollout of our new Affiliate Payout System, so stay tuned!

I appreciate all of you who are working to spread positivity and to make Profit Glitch the very best that it can be!

Thank you,
    Robert, KC and the Profit Glitch Team

Hmm, wonder why I get the feeling that a PayPal account freeze is coming soon?

The reason why people are saying you are not mining Bitcoins is because you're not. Anybody know who Robert and KC really are?
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

20. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by busttheblock View Post

It is an obvious cash gifting scam disguised as a bitcoin mining opportunity!
    Can anybody explain the concept of bitcoin mining? Is it extracting dross from the "pot of gold at the end of the rainbow?"

22. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Would somebody like to explain to me why any sane person would entrust their money to a system called "Profit Glitch"? Where I come from, a "glitch" is bad, as in malfunction!

24. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

because glitches are suppose to be cute

and they have an animation for what happens to your money. Can't get any more transparent than that.

Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

26. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    because glitches are suppose to be cute

and they have an animation for what happens to your money. Can't get any more transparent than that.

As long as that glitch doesn't cause a refrigeration failure. I hate warm beer!

28. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Here is a link to Ken Russo's post showing the money that he has stolen from his sheep so far!

Profitglitch - Profitglitch.com

30. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

When a serial ponzi pimp like Michael Colucci tells people not to join Profit Glitch, anyone who does will have just flushed their money down the drain.

Kiss O Death Kenny Russo + Michael Colucci = collapse in double quick time

32. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Here's the latest from Robert the head of ProfitGlitch, and I quote:

"Dear Profit Glitch Members,

I sent a message yesterday and I'm following up with an update today.

Commissions: We have a NEW Payout System in place and we are rolling it out as we speak.

The main issue has been that this system converts at such a high %, we have a large group of members with only one $47 commission, and then we have many people with VERY large affiliate payouts. People with $5k, 10k and even 20k paydays!!

Our new system works like this:

If you have over $600 in commissions within Profit Glitch, when you login you will see a special Super-Affiliate Payout area with Automated Bank Deposits. Just follow the instructions and setup your Payouts!

-If you have less than $600 in commissions, you will see the regular payout options. Make sure you have your Bitcoin, Paypal information set in your account.

I completely understand that you want to get paid! People HAVE been getting paid, some very large paydays...

The primary issue has nothing to do with the cashflow of Profit Glitch- It has to do with these very, very large affiliate payouts that we simply cannot do through Paypal and/or Bitcoin.

We anticipate that All Payouts in the system will be current within 48 hours!

Note: This is a growing, new system. I've seen some of our members writing stuff online, basically going crazy-threatening to tell their downline members to chargeback etc...

That is completely unacceptable, and believe me...If you are spreading poison online and do not stop immediately, then you will be terminated and so will all your affiliate commissions.

I have ZERO tolerance for poisonous and reckless behavior.

This is a great system, we've been going through growing pains because we never anticipated 2500% growth in just a few weeks. Bear with us, spread kindness and keep promoting hard!

You WILL Be Paid. 100%.

So- The new system is in place. If you have over $600 in commissions give your back office until tomorrow morning to update with the new payout options. We've done a complete over hall of our payouts system and we are switching over systems for affiliates with $600+ in earnings this evening and through the night.

Most importantly- No negativity! We all want to get paid. I want YOU to get paid more than anyone and have been working 24/7 to make this happen.

Let's keep building and make this system amazing!

Bitcoin payouts are resuming tonight and tomorrow and will be 5x their normal amount due to the delay.

Thank you,
    Robert"

And here I thought the "glitch" was in the changing of the payment system that caused the delay in payments, but it was because of all the "negativity." How stupid of me not to realize the real reason. But Bitcoin cannot make large payments to affiliates? Now that's hilarious!

Usually this "negative" warning comes after an extended period of time when they run into payment glitches, not in the beginning. Anyone want to bet this folds within 3 months?
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

34. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Entirely unsurprisingly, the Profit Glitch ponzi which started in Black December and was being promoted by "Kiss O Death" Kenny Russo and serial ponzi pimp, Michael Colucci, hasn't even lasted 30 days before payment problems.

Michael Coluccis'
    incomeclubs group page on Facebook

36. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The latest from Kango @ MMG (Karanga Oliver):

ValleyGirl, I was getting the updates from a Facebook Group where the Admin of the Group is a Seasoned Internet Marketer He had quite a few Referrals in Profit Glitch.

He also is very respected in the Online Community.

As of today, He basically threw in the towel concerning Profit Glitch.

With me not receiving Company updates in my email address that I was receiving in the beginning. I really don't know what's going on behind the scenes.

I am just trying to remain positive and optimistic about the ordeal.

I won't slander the Company nor will I Praise them till we get Legitimate concrete answers.

But then what do I know, as I'm just a hater.
    EagleOne

38. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

WTF - Colucci's Facebook group is who's who of online scam pimping! What a joke!

Now Karanga Oliver (kango) has a banner to the latest scam he is pimping in his signature. It is called EasyCash4Ads. This crook needs to be stopped!

40. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Kiss O Death Kenny Russo has done it again.

Not even a month and even Kiss O Death Kenny admits Profit Glitch is dead.

42. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The newest scam from this crook is autobitcoinbuilder. You have all the ponzi pimps in this one, including the original profitglitch scammer, Kango (karango Oliver), cxl2000, and none other than Ken Russo!

44. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

To be more accurate, I think your post should read:

Quote Originally Posted by busttheblock View Post
    The newest scam from this crook is autobitcoinbuilder. You have all the LOW LEVEL ponzi pimps in this one, including the original profitglitch scammer, Kango (karango Oliver), cxl2000, and none other than Ken Russo!

C'mon guys.

6% a DAY in the post MAP and TM period, you're showing your desperation.

Throw in the fact "Kiss O Death" Kenny Russo is pimping it, and new investors have no chance of making a buck here

46. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Karanga Oliver is now onto his latest scam called 375cashdaily.com

You can see this dirtbag posting in the MMG thread 375cashdaily - 375cashdaily.com

48. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post