LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: RED FLAG ALERT #2 - fake forex AND fake Rolex at the same address

Post Thanks / Like

RED FLAG ALERT #2 - fake forex AND fake Rolex at the same address

It just gets better 'n better:

Here we have a fake forex site, going under the name of: ELITE ALLIANCE PRIVATE WEALTH CLUB

BUT WAIT, what have we here ???

Why, the exact same I.P. address, 174.37.9.199 has been a site selling fake Rolex watches for the last 8 years: Fake Rolex Replica Center, Replica Rolex Replicas And Watches

The boys and girls of the Fake Rolex Replica Center must have decided there's more money to be made in running a HYIP ponzi game than selling fake watches.

So now we have 2 scams running from EXACTLY the same I.P. address:

How cool,

People can choose how they want to lose their money.

Buy a fake watch or invest in fake forex and/or send off their hard earned dollars to a bunch of unknown fraudsters and hope for the best.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Re: RED FLAG ALERT #2 - fake forex AND fake Rolex at the same address

So-o-o-o. I'm just guessing here...the operative term is FAKE...? So what exactly is a fake replica...? Anything like a genuine imitation...? Inquiring minds want to know!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    So-o-o-o. I'm just guessing here...the operative term is FAKE...? So what exactly is a fake replica...? Anything like a genuine imitation...? Inquiring minds want to know!
    Tells you something about the quality of the product they're selling, doesn't it ???

I can imagine what happens if someone complains about the quality of the watch they receive:

"What can you expect, we didn't lie, we told you they were fake fakes, didn't we ?"
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Tells you something about the quality of the product they're selling, doesn't it ???

I can imagine what happens if someone complains about the quality of the watch they receive:

"What can you expect, we didn't lie, we told you they were fake fakes, didn't we ?"
    Yep!!! Fake fakes as opposed to real fakes...! Boggles the mind!@#$^&%@^(#.
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!