Thread: Russell Blair Racing | Online Horse Racing Tipster Scam

FrankieD is offline Junior Member

Russell Blair Racing | Online Horse Racing Tipster Scam

Hello members

I was stupidly duped in to the bold claims of a online horse racing tipster who it turns out is a scammer and is using false advertising to lure people in. I did not understand the complexity of the scam until I read the full story on a rip off report about him (Ripoff Report | Russell Blair Racing Complaint Review Internet) which explains it all in detail.

The short story is that apart from posting fake results, he and a couple of accomplice websites are pulling the wool over everyones eyes by stopping the true reviews about him from being published where people can see them.

So my advice would be to stay well clear as he is responsible for a lot of people losing a lot of money over the last 4 months.

okosh is offline Senior Member

Re: Russell Blair Racing | Online Horse Racing Tipster Scam

If your paying for his tips then your betting with bet365 or whatever then what's the scam??...
    Unless of course this rule 4 thing...(????)....is you betting with him??...

I'm guessing this is in the UK.....In any case all these pay for tips sites are BS....Any decent tipping site is free...they make money from adds and stuff....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ