Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: Scam Buster Report? Not Likely!

Post Thanks / Like

Scam Buster Report? Not Likely!

Scam Buster Report. A friend asked me to look into this one as he had been told it was a very good scam busting organisation. When I googled Scam Buster Report, I discovered that it was presented by a site called More Money Review. MoreMoneyReview certainly does not look like a scam busting site.

What does anybody make of this site? It looks suspiciously like a site that is harvesting e-mails to me but something at the back of my mind makes me think that I have seen this before.

moremoneyreview.com

The person who asked me to check it out said that he thought the authour was Michelle Roberts. Has anybody had any dealing with this person?

It is interesting to note that a gambling site is accusing them of plagurising their TickTackSystems site

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Scam Buster Report? Not Likely!

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    It looks suspiciously like a site that is harvesting e-mails to me but something at the back of my mind makes me think that I have seen this before.
    This seems about right at least in that giving them your email will subject you to some immediate upselling. I don't know that is bad per se, Michelle claims to have a comprehensive guide on scams for $9.95 and further mentions:

During our testing of over 2,500 systems and strategies, of course we found a lot of strategies that just didn't cut the mustard...

But we did find 10 that stood head and shoulders above the rest. These ideas have been proven to work by our independent reviewers and have been highly praised by the members of our online community.

The subscription offer:

And why you'll have an entire year to put it to the test before committing a single penny of your own cash. (Remember, I don’t want you to spend any money today. And I mean it.)

I’m just going to tell you: by Direct Debit the price is £37 for a year – or about £3.08 a month. If you choose to pay by credit card, it’ll cost slightly more: £47 a year.

================================================== =====================

The site itself has a high trust rating and has been online for a while.

is moremoneyreview.com a scam or legit | moremoneyreview.com trust reviews |check moremoneyreview.com for fraud and risk | is moremoneyreview.com safe or fake

================================================== =====================

For $9.95 or $40 would someone be better off subscribing, seeing the program they are looking at is garbage, and not wasting a few grand? In my mind that is probably reasonable expense as opposed to the alternative.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

4. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

There is a caveat to what I just said above, and our friend highlights it very nicely. I highly suspected they are reviewing programs as scams which is easy enough to do, and steering subscribers into programs they recommend for an affiliate commission.

Claims like this Make £20,000 in 20 Hours (copied from the link below) are specious enough to make me think the site is dodgy.

http://www.tictac111.com/moremoneyreviewwarning.htm

This outfit are conning people they con you by saying they have reviews about tipping services and systems and you have to send them a email address they them sell you their own tipsters,books,systems and the down right conning stuff.

We have many of the emails they have sent out I also notice that they have been done for misleading advertising by not telling customers they are reviewing systems and services and then selling there own products a big conflict of intrest but guess what they dont tell you that.

All racing review websites are dodgy most are run by failed tipsters but they can now sell you the rubbish because most think the good reviews are genuine, these cons have been around for years always have been so take it from someone who knows do not get caught by them.

The moremoneyreview.con say they have a racing professional now thats a joke he would not know the first thing about winning so they need to remove the google advert and stop conning punters with these lies of being a genuine review website, its a website that sells racing systems and services but they forget to tell you that, its not a independant review webite non of the racing ones are they are all conning websites.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff

6. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Agora Lifestyles is the parent company of this site, garbage like this from people "reviewing" products is horsecrap, if they could make 100% FX trades they wouldn't need to be charging for their shitty website.

One brochure, from Agora Lifestyles, advertises a “simple forex trade” that “aims to bank you a 100 per cent profit, tax-free EVERY single week”.

The 12-page brochure contains small print on page 11 which states that the product is unregulated, and that any bets placed “are at your own risk”. There is no mention of the actual risks of FX trading.

Agora Lifestyles is part of Agora Inc, which owns MoneyWeek magazine in the UK, where its advertisements are occasionally placed.

Warning over ‘get-rich-quick’ schemes - FT.com

8. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I got the report, taking a little spam for the team on the Top 3 for 2015.

Profit Maximiser - Mike Cruickshank

If I lived in the UK I would look at Bonus Bagging as a way to produce some income from home. Wanye started a thread here on a similar system http://www.realscam.com/f10/profit-accumulator-4017/ and seems to be making a few bucks at it. As are some people I have chatted with on Facebook.

I don't know that someone will get rich, it does appear a little more time consuming but not a scam.
    Last edited by ribshaw; 09-09-2015 at 11:51 AM.

10. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Amanda O’Brien - Quick Start Guide to Online Selling

$9.95 for a 93 page PDF with what looks like a $7.95 per month upsell for the "Source Report", normally $29.95.

1. Researching and Sourcing
    2. Selling Strategies for eBay
    3. Selling Strategies for Amazon
    4. Marketing Your Sales Pages

I guess one could do worse, is this any better than any of the free ebooks on the subject, dunno.

Practically speaking I think selling items on EBAY or Amazon is a great part or full time business with the trick being finding the right product line and/or beating others to the top of the search engines.

12. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Max Munroe Fast Track To Forex Success

Offered by surprise surprise:

Agora Lifestyles Ltd,
    Curzon House,
    24 High Street,
    Banstead,
    Surrey,
    SM7 2LJ

Forex is the largest market in the world with deep pocketed institutions that may or may not know what they are doing. Michelle Roberts would like her readers to believe a $200 course is going to teach guys sitting in their underwear:

"How to spot and then plot supply and demand on any currency pair in less than two minutes."

‘How to easily enter and exit trades at the most opportune moments, to maximise your profit, while protecting your money with a little-known clever guarding method.’

‘A quick and simple technique to make sure every single one of your winning trades makes at least three times more than it stands to lose.’

BULLSHIT

Michelle Roberts More Money Review

There are two that might bother you.

The first is you are going to have to put a bit of time aside to do this. A few hours a week to really sit down
    and go through the material without distractions will work wonders.

And the second drawback is that this just won’t be for some people -YES 90% +++ WILL LOSE ALL THEIR MONEY COURSE OR NO COURSE

================================================== ============================

In light of my feelings about the integrity of Agora Lifestyles Ltd charging people for a reviews while pushing their own products this is the post where I take a pass on the service.

Leverage as High as 50-1 Lures OTC Forex Traders Who Most - Bloomberg Business
    How Investors Lose 89 Percent of Gains from Futures Funds - Bloomberg Business

14. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

South Park Shenanigans sums it up nicely :)

16. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post