Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: StartRevshare....Ken Russo pitches yet another PONZI scam.....

Post Thanks / Like

Re: StartRevshare....Ken Russo pitches yet another PONZI scam.....

Quote Originally Posted by jasonclark View Post
    Do some research before making false accusations.
    but yet you came here and did it anyway.
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Do some research before making false accusations. The owner of startrevshare is on Facebook. His name's Jens Steyaert. He's well known on other forums such as MMG and Warrior Forum. If you look at the background how the adpack buyers will be paid you won't be calling it a ponzi scheme. Other ad share sites only rely upon people purchasing adpacks to solely pay out their members. This one takes a different approach, it'll have loads of other external income streams to pay out members, he hasn't just built startrevshare alone, he has built a network to support the members, there's startpeeps.com which behaves like facebook, and a coupon code site is in the making before launch; hence the owner seems really confident and even promises this one won't be going anywhere.

Go do more research....don't paint this one with the same brush
    G'day Jason and welcome to RealScam forum...I hope your stay here will be an educational one

Lets do some research or Due Diligence as we call it together....

BTW...Nice pic in your avatar here....pity is not you....Comes from a site that does celebrity look alikes.....Research is fun when you know how...LOL

Yes Jens Steyaert has a blog....He started it in May 2015...about the same time his MMG user name was born....funny that....

Yes I have seen him on warrior forum for the past 3 years....What he posts may impress those new to all this like yourself but to me what he posts is just worms on the hook to keep newbies thinking they can make a fortune online......None of it is real....
    This is all done to build a profile so that now 3 years later people like you will trust him....

And at MMG he also made a few posts looking for a following....Really didn't work....Only thing he got out of it was that when thread started for his program he was an admin who didn't join the day b4 and it wasn't his first post.....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

4. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

If the owner of this site really wanted to scam, he'd have used a different name etc not give his personal FB, his real name, country etc. also a well known internet marketer for helping people through his blogs. Now what I don't understand is why would he put his reputation/credibility he's built all these years in the internet marketing industry on the line just to make a quick buck from this revshare site?
    So he spent 3 years to build his "credibility" online at warrior forum.....I do wonder how many people followed his advice and guides and actually made any decent money doing it but that's another matter...

There is only one reason that he would risk his reputation and that reason is MONEY......

He's been doing this for a few years all up now and he probably hasn't actually made money as fast as he would like.....So he sets up a program which will allow him to make money fast....3-6months from now he could easily make 50K out of this.....Of course that would mean that thousands of people like yourself will lose money.... Jens of course will have a good story which explains the loss and then he will lead you to the next scam and the next and the next....
    Or he will simply vanish never to post at Warrior forum again.....

Whatever the maximum number of add packs a member can buy you can bet that Jens has at least one account with that many working adpacks as is allowed...He may have 2 or 3 accounts....Of course he never paid for the addpacks....he just takes out the profit as though he did....

Getting the picture of how admins work yet??....How they "honestly" steal your money while you praise them and think they are awesome??....

6. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Here's the list of the network where startrevshare will pay its members from the external revenue:

Social Media Platform (like Facebook)
    Search engine (like Yahoo/Google/MSN)
    Forum
    Marketplace (like Fiverr)
    Crowdfunding site (like Kickstarter)
    Couponcode website (like Retailmenot)[/B]

That's the big twist

Now that's what makes me and many others think who jumped on board that this isn't a ponzi scheme. Now that is where the external revenue will be generated as the owner claims. And it's all going to be launched together with startrevshare. So are the above platforms I mentioned are scam too? Paying members for purchasing adpacks to advertise and paying us revenue generated from the above platforms is a ponzi scheme?

This one looks different to me from the rest. Like I said, only time will tell but from the above, it looks positive and I don't and many others don't see this one as a scam.
    Well Jason I have seen this same story used b4....Can't remember the program but the admins name I think was something Bell.....Was maybe 3 years ago at MMG....Same story...guy turns up thinking he knew it all...Claimed much the same outside income....Of course it was all BS....
    One of the other members here at RS might remember who I'm talking about....

So lets look at these outside revenue streams....Ask yourself 3 questions here....

1)How much actual income can be earned from the above list??.....

2)How long does it take to build it up to where it generates enough income to cover the returns promised??...

3)How are members paid while these outside revenue streams are being built up??....

8. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    well, let's tackle the fact as to how anyone knows it's his real name first if they are going to play that game. Then they can tell us where 'roman novak' is. lol
    This is a great point....

Well his facebook page is 5 years old.....But that means nothing since you can change your facebook name once every 6 months.....Your email addy as often as you like.....Facebook never ask for ID....
    And you can have as many facebook names as you like...I have 7 FB accounts and none of them on my real name......

Warrior and MMG forums allow virtually any name you like and never ask for ID....

Lets face it... Jens Steyaert could be anyone.....

10. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    Well Jason I have seen this same story used b4....Can't remember the program but the admins name I think was something Bell.....Was maybe 3 years ago at MMG....Same story...guy turns up thinking he knew it all...Claimed much the same outside income....Of course it was all BS....
    lmao. everyone that's started every one of these scams?

12. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Our friend Jason is also posting at MMG and he told Jens about RS and all our lies we are telling about SRS. Jens was kind enough to respond to Jason at MMG and here is what Jens had to say, and I quote:
    [/COLOR][/B]
    I hope you extended a warm invitation to Jens to come and join us here ar RS forum so we can discuss his program...

14. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So lets look at these outside revenue streams....Ask yourself 3 questions here....

1)How much actual income can be earned from the above list??.....

2)How long does it take to build it up to where it generates enough income to cover the returns promised??...

3)How are members paid while these outside revenue streams are being built up??....
    Mike Bell? He was hooked up w that Strosgosz character from Money Taker Group.
    Last I heard ole Mike was locked up for running a con involving Teak trees in Thailand.

All the ambitious plans above are the same as the Rican Fund. Richard is one year in of three year sentence in UK.
    "the owner seems really confident and even promises this one won't be going anywhere"

16. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fat City, LA View Post
    Mike Bell? He was hooked up w that Strosgosz character from Money Taker Group.
    Last I heard ole Mike was locked up for running a con involving Teak trees in Thailand.

All the ambitious plans above are the same as the Rican Fund. Richard is one year in of three year sentence in UK.
    That's the one....Mike Bell is in jail??....AWESOME news....woohhooo....

If anyone has a link to the MMG thread please post it....

18. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if this is him...Though this is from 2008...May have taken them a while to catch him...
    Update on an old Thai boiler room fraud - Page 2 - TeakDoor.com - The Thailand Forum

20. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

What sales person needs somebody like Jason or Jens to help them build a list of clients or potential buyers? A sales person researches his or her niche, keeps his or her nose to the ground and keeps the information as a carefully guarded secret.

List builders and their ilk are nothing but parasites in your niche.

22. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The only Bell I remember is Dave Bell of T2MK, DCM, and C150 fame.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

24. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, what a clown he was! Couldn't control his temper, when we pointed out the lies and inconsistencies he was perpetrating on his members, he flew of the handle and got himself and his top lieutenant,( can't remember her name right now) banned from MMG!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

26. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ken is a veteran pimp. When is his downline going to wake up and file a class action lawsuit for every penny he has made from scams?

28. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    Yeah, what a clown he was! Couldn't control his temper, when we pointed out the lies and inconsistencies he was perpetrating on his members, he flew of the handle and got himself and his top lieutenant,( can't remember her name right now) banned from MMG!
    you mean like someone that posts here? lol

30. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Our friend Jason is also posting at MMG and he told Jens about RS and all our lies we are telling about SRS. Jens was kind enough to respond to Jason at MMG and here is what Jens had to say, and I quote:

"Hi Jason,

Well i read through the thread, and every valid point you make is simply disregarded so they simply don't listen to reason. They call it a Ponzi but the definition of a ponzi is simply to pay out members by revenue generated from new members enrolling in the program. So what we'll be doing is actually the opposite.

Here are 2 more arguments that will probably be disregarded or laughed away:

-> The initial idea was to simply build a network of sites and share revenue with members. Ask any of the 100+ members in my team and they can confirm that as we've been working on this for many months.

-> A scammer usually wants to make millions of dollars. I don't have that need and will live a very humble life, and the Philippines is a very cheap place to live. $2000 a month will be my income and i'm fine with that, all you'll see of me in my spare time is pictures on the beach or strolling around the city, not in front of my big mansion or expensive car.

So there you go, we have a solid business plan that will help make a lot of people a solid income and i don't care about money myself. Anybody trying to break down what we're doing here would better stop wasting his time and find a hobby that actually helps somebody else...

That's all for now, let's get back to work

Cheers,
    Jens

So there you have it, straight from the admins own mouth this is not a Ponzi. Personally I was in awe of all the facts that he presented to prove SRS is not a Ponzi. I mean the mere fact that he does not take pictures of his mansion or expensive cars was what convinced me this was not a Ponzi, but I have to admit that his only taking $2K per month was also compelling as to why this is not a Ponzi. Then how could we miss that he has 100+ members on his team that can vouch that his only goal was to simply build a network of sites and share revenue with members. Hmm sounds a lot like Traffic Monsoon, MAP, MBP, insert the name of your favorite revenue sharing program here, admins all say about their programs. At least he has the lingo down, but then this is not Jens first rodeo.

I'm sure Jason believed every word
    If I had given this character $ and this was the best he had.. (with time to prepare)...I would be ill.

Love the part from this hack about "every valid point".
    Like a fb page? Said he wont scam? Posts on Money TAKER group?
    Hilarious....if he doesnt have your cash.
    "the owner seems really confident and even promises this one won't be going anywhere"

32. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't get how this is a ponzi scheme if it's backed by external income. I'm sure people in the "real world" would understand this.
    Welcome to the thread, hope you did not leave us already. As someone in the "real world" let me start by saying I understand that when there is endless chain recruiting for fresh money it's a Ponzi/Pyramid Scam. ZERO EXCEPTIONS
    Add in 150% payouts any old time (until the money coming in from said endless recruiting ends) and I'm so certain it's a scam I would mortgage my house to bet on its collapse if I could.

Here's the list of the network where startrevshare will pay its members from the external revenue:

Social Media Platform (like Facebook)
    Search engine (like Yahoo/Google/MSN)
    Forum
    Marketplace (like Fiverr)
    Crowdfunding site (like Kickstarter)
    Couponcode website (like Retailmenot)

That's the big twist
    Most people are not going to come out and say they are scamming you, they will have a plausible but hard to verify story. Of course to drink from their frosty mug of infinite prosperity you have to reach into your wallet first. That is where the story comes apart quickly. The more likely scenario is all these things are "promised" to happen, but never will. Being in the real world, can you point us to an independent auditor that has signed their name to any of these claims? All of this would need to be registered with the SEC so that would be a good place dig up the financials.

Really though, if dude was running all these businesses what on earth does he need your $100 for? Couldn't he just send you $50 any time he was feeling all sharey

Then we can come back to which institution is holding all the funds and generating the reports. Please tell me it isn't the admin as that leads to all sorts of defalcation.
    Last edited by ribshaw; 10-21-2015 at 04:10 PM.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

34. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that's him....I remember him claiming the same kind of outside revenue...was all BS of course...

36. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The latest poop from admin....

Hi,

It's Jens here the admin of StartRevshare and i want to inform you about some important updates.

As you know, the security of our members and the longevity of our business is what we care about most. So we're working hard on building partner websites that will generate external revenue to pay out StartRevshare members forever.

We're currently working on:
    -> Coupon code site
    -> Marketplace (like Fiverr)
    -> Marketing Forum
    -> Improvements on StartPeeps.com
    -> General support desk to provide top-notch support on all platforms

We're also setting up all payment processors so you'll be able to fund your account shortly. A big update about this is that we won't be including Payza and instead add a gateway to fund accounts with credit/debit card. When using this option you can receive payments straight to your bank account or by check in mail.

As i mentioned the security of our members funds is of utmost importance and at the moment Payza is too big of a risk as they are under investigation and ruling will follow in january. Our business is making sure payments are made on time and every single day!

The processors used will be as follow:
    - SolidTrusPay
    - Perfectmoney
    - Payeer
    - Bitcoin
    - Credit/debit card

Because we are adding a new gateway and to give all members the chance to fund their cards in case you want to use this option, we will postpone the launch until November 2 (one week later).

The current referral contest will end this weekend, so when it ends the money will be added to winners balance. Once we have fully tested all payment gateways you will be able to instantly withdraw the money from your account, or choose to keep it there to buy ad packs the moment we launch. (will be next week)

PLUS: We'll be launching a new referral contest beginning of next week so no need to stop your promotions!

We are also considering adding a second tier affiliate program, and for this we want your opinion. A second tier system allows you to build a team and earn from the people your referrals bring to the site, a one level program allows you to earn a higher commission from your direct referrals.

Please take a second of your time to vote and we'll consider the results in our decision:
    -> https://freeonlinesurveys.com/p/inRdQBZz?qid=743782

That's it for now, we are about to launch an amazing business that will allow all people that buy ad packs to earn a passive income forever. We are approaching 3000 in our pre-launch which is simply amazing, and preparing everything carefully to have a smooth launch.

If you haven't done yet, make sure to read our complete business plan here and you'll be amazed about the possibilities.
    https://startrevshare.com/250-a-day.pdf

If you have any questions, just let me know and i'll be happy to help you out!

All the best,
    Jens

38. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I did invite Jens to come join us here as I know he reads this thread. He posted a couple of comments that I made here, but failed to post what I was responding to in my post. I had asked him some questions and made some general comments that I don't think he appreciated that much. So instead of answering my questions, he is trying to distort what I said here. So we'll see if he answers my questions.

Hopefully he will take me up on my offer for him to come here and post instead of just reading.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

40. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Jens did answer my questions and here are his answers:

Alright i can't wait to hear what you have to say, i expect you to be a man of your word.

1. Where's the money coming from to pay current members at launch?

Well this can be found in the report but here is an overview:

-> https://startpeeps.com - Advertising revenue through cpm banner ads. (example tsu.co)
    -> Start Coupon Code - Coupon codes from online retailers - affiliate commissions
    -> http://startpeepsmarket.com - Online marketplace commission on every sale (example fiverr.com)
    -> http://startpeepsfunding.com - Crowdfunding 5% on all donations (example kickstarter.com)
    -> startpeeps - Home - advertising sales through cpm network (spider currently developed)
    -> http://startrevshare.com/forum - Marketing forum (aka WF) - advertising sales + paid marketplace

Except for the crowdfunding site, all these sites will be ready and heavily promoted before launch nov 2. The crowdfunding site will be introduced in some weeks and i will post the first projects helping out kids in the Philippines so they don't have to sell stuff on the streets and can go to school (my girlfriend is a teacher). So a nice way for people receiving cashback to help make the world a better place (good karma).

We will introduce more assets that generate revenue and grow current assets continiously, mainly the introduction of our own ad network (example: google adwords), CPA network (example: peerfly.com) and affiliate network (example: clickbank.com)

2. Aren't some of the future offerings free and not income sources, i.e. social media?

Social media is free for users but is monetized through advertising (cpm networks for instance $1 per 1000 impressions)

3. Since you are paying a 150% ROI, why does this not make your program a HYIP Rev-Share program?

We are a cashback site, similar to topcashback.co.uk. They also offer 100%+ cashback and recoup this by additional sales and external revenue. See here: https://www.topcashback.co.uk/about?cat=History Also don't forget the 25% repurchase rule.

4. Why weren't you aware that Payza was under a criminal investigation if you really had done your homework/due diligence until I posted the information here?

The official statement was announced the moment you posted it here, i wasn't aware of serious issues before, mea culpa.

5. Are you aware of the old saying: You are known by the company you keep?

Yes and i stand by my project and fully focused on my mission.

6. Why haven't you updated your LinkedIn Profile with your launching SRS and that you are now living in the Philippines?

I don't spend much time on Linkedin.

Now i would like to hear your answer as to how you explain your behaviour. (see post above)

Have a nice day,
    Jens
    EagleOne

42. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The latest poop from admin....
    Jason didn't appreciate your choice of words and is not going to respond.
    EagleOne

44. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

That's about right eagleone but from what I can see, you don't seem to help your victims but instead "make fun of them" along with your realscam buddies. Time will tell with Jens program, i'll be buying soon after I see people getting results, you wont be able to stop us. Who knows you might secretly be purchasing adpacks off Jens too, but afraid to reveal your identity to your buddies on this forum

Post Thanks / Like

After all we can't trust anybody on the net these days (including you)

Post Thanks / Like

That's about right eagleone but from what I can see, you don't seem to help your victims but instead "make fun of them" along with your realscam buddies. Time will tell with Jens program, i'll be buying soon after I see people getting results, you wont be able to stop us. Who knows you might secretly be purchasing adpacks off Jens too, but afraid to reveal your identity to your buddies on this forum
    Nobody wants to stop you....It's your money to do with as you please....

Just a friendly tip mate....

It's best if you going to spend in a program like this to do it from day 1......Waiting till you see people getting results is a bad move....Usually by then it's a little late to spend....
    Ask at MMG the advice of experienced players.....They will all tell you to get in early...get your seed money out then play with the profits....

But like I said...Do as you please...it's your money.....And please let us know how you go in this program....Would love to hear from you in say 6 months and find out how you went here...

Best of luck

48. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post