Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: StartRevshare....Ken Russo pitches yet another PONZI scam.....

Post Thanks / Like

Re: StartRevshare....Ken Russo pitches yet another PONZI scam.....

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Jason didn't appreciate your choice of words and is not going to respond.
    He can't reply...If he did how would he explain how his outside revenue will take months to actually bring in any money and how he will pay members in the mean time....
    Even the seasoned players know the answers to these questions....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    Nobody wants to stop you....It's your money to do with as you please....

Just a friendly tip mate....

It's best if you going to spend in a program like this to do it from day 1......Waiting till you see people getting results is a bad move....Usually by then it's a little late to spend....
    Ask at MMG the advice of experienced players.....They will all tell you to get in early...get your seed money out then play with the profits....

But like I said...Do as you please...it's your money.....And please let us know how you go in this program....Would love to hear from you in say 6 months and find out how you went here...

Best of luck
    Well thank you for the friendly tip. I'll bear that in mind. As you mentioned it's best not to wait, well in that case I might just sign up tomorrow since it's in the pre launch stage.

And of course I will be back to share my story after 6 months whether its good or bad.

If I'm not back well, blame it on ww3 or the natural disasters

Post Thanks / Like

He can't reply...If he did how would he explain how his outside revenue will take months to actually bring in any money and how he will pay members in the mean time....
    Even the seasoned players know the answers to these questions....

Ask the admin/owner of the program directly instead of pointing these questions to us. You seem to be going round in circles, I explained the external revenue and you people still don't get it. Well go take it with the admin then on MMG, Jens seems to be doing a good job replying to EagleOne aka Lynndel on MMG so......Lets just see how it goes.

But anyway as far as I'm concerned and like you already warned me of the risks, I have still made up my mind. If I make it or break it, either way I won't be banging my head in shame since I have other online ventures too so yeah

Kudos!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jasonclark View Post
    Ask the admin/owner of the program directly instead of pointing these questions to us.
    you allegedly did your due diligence to be able to come here and defend this scam and say we are wrong. Show us your proof.
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

6. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

ok back to the writing board again......

-> https://startpeeps.com - Advertising revenue through cpm banner ads. (example tsu.co)
    -> Start Coupon Code - Coupon codes from online retailers - affiliate commissions
    -> http://startpeepsmarket.com - Online marketplace commission on every sale (example fiverr.com)
    -> http://startpeepsfunding.com - Crowdfunding 5% on all donations (example kickstarter.com)
    -> startpeeps - Home - advertising sales through cpm network (spider currently developed)
    -> http://startrevshare.com/forum - Marketing forum - advertising sales + paid marketplace

Like I mentioned previously that's where the external revenue will be coming from. The proof will be coming after we people get paid. But I have already done my due diligence. And yes so far I still defend this "scam in your books"

Post Thanks / Like

Ask the admin/owner of the program directly instead of pointing these questions to us. You seem to be going round in circles, I explained the external revenue and you people still don't get it. Well go take it with the admin then on MMG, Jens seems to be doing a good job replying to EagleOne aka Lynndel on MMG so......Lets just see how it goes.

But anyway as far as I'm concerned and like you already warned me of the risks, I have still made up my mind. If I make it or break it, either way I won't be banging my head in shame since I have other online ventures too so yeah

Kudos!
    You're most welcome.....

The other tip experienced players will give you is to never deposit/spend more then you can afford to lose....Ask at MMG if you don't believe me....

9. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Jason: Glad to see you posting here. Rather odd that you wanted to keep commenting about RS but wasn't posting your comments here instead of at MMG. It is a waste of the thread at MMG to keep harping about what is said here.

But in regard to your question at MMG is this the best I could do? You've got to be kidding. As for how I treat victims, you have no clue. I would love for you to answer my phone for just two hours. You would have a whole new perspective on what Ponzi's and scams are all about and the destruction they cause. Actually I don't think you could last 30 minutes hearing the horror stories I hear daily.

You see I have one big advantage over you. I know who all the players are and what they are about. Been exposing scams and Ponzi's for more than 11 years now. How I respond to them is totally different than how I respond to true victims of these Ponzi's/scams. When you have been called all the names I have been called, had all the lies that have been told about me, and all the personal attacks, you would have a totally different perspective.

I can't begin to count all the admins that have said the very same thing that Jens is saying right now, and everyone of them is in the Closed, inactive and offline threads at MMG or soon will be. You should spend some time reading those threads. It will give you a really good education before you lose all your money.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

11. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

-> https://startpeeps.com - Advertising revenue through cpm banner ads. (example tsu.co)
    -> Start Coupon Code - Coupon codes from online retailers - affiliate commissions
    -> http://startpeepsmarket.com - Online marketplace commission on every sale (example fiverr.com)
    -> http://startpeepsfunding.com - Crowdfunding 5% on all donations (example kickstarter.com)
    -> startpeeps - Home - advertising sales through cpm network (spider currently developed)
    -> http://startrevshare.com/forum - Marketing forum - advertising sales + paid marketplace

Like I mentioned previously that's where the external revenue will be coming from. The proof will be coming after we people get paid. But I have already done my due diligence. And yes so far I still defend this "scam in your books"
    Jason this all sounds great.....But you are not factoring in all the required information....

Yes those things make real money....But how long will that take??......Where is the money to pay members coming from while these income streams are being built up??...And can these income streams cover payments to members??...

Lets say all the members spend a total of 50K....Not an excessive amount of money to expect as a total member investment.....

Add packs earn 50% profit.....So on 50K total deposits admin needs to generate 25K worth of income to cover member profits....

Can the income streams listed by you above generate that sort of income(25K)??......If you answer no other question then please just answer this one....

13. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

no one cares where it "will be coming from", maybe, if at all. where is it coming from NOW?
    so let's really get back to that writing board that you are so scared to get near.

15. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I clicked on all those links....Here is what I found out....

Startpeeps....a social network where you will earn you $1-5 for each referral....

Start coupon codes....an empty website looks like owned by Jens.......Zero income

Start peeps market.......earns nothing as doesn't even exist yet....Also owned by Jens...

Start peeps funding.....also earns nothing as doesn't exist yet......Also owned by Jens...

Start peeps....A search engine.....also earns nothing.....

Start revshare forum....Doesn't exist and even when does exist will earn nothing.....

So we have 6 links which Jason and admin claim will be the outside revenue used to pay members.....
    None of them could possibly earn even 1% of the money needed to pay members.....

The admin story of "Outside revenue streams" is not true....All just baseless claims....

Tell me again Jason how this program is anything but an illegal ponzi scheme??.....

17. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

If anyone wants to they are welcome to post my findings at MMG...))

19. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I clicked on all those links....Here is what I found out....

Startpeeps....a social network where you will earn you $1-5 for each referral....

Start coupon codes....an empty website looks like owned by Jens.......Zero income

Start peeps market.......earns nothing as doesn't even exist yet....Also owned by Jens...

Start peeps funding.....also earns nothing as doesn't exist yet......Also owned by Jens...

Start peeps....A search engine.....also earns nothing.....

Start revshare forum....Doesn't exist and even when does exist will earn nothing.....

So we have 6 links which Jason and admin claim will be the outside revenue used to pay members.....
    None of them could possibly earn even 1% of the money needed to pay members.....

The admin story of "Outside revenue streams" is not true....All just baseless claims....

Tell me again Jason how this program is anything but an illegal ponzi scheme??.....
    This makes me coo for the old days when http://www.realscam.com/f8/bit-billi...ions-com-2083/ was going to bring Bill Gates outta retirement.

Good Job.JPG

But I have already done my due diligence. And yes so far I still defend this "scam in your books"
    What okosh did was due diligence. What you did was repeat assertions made by the admin and folks that make their living offering rainbows and leprechauns just over the next hill.

ointment.JPG
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

21. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The weirdly funny thing about it is, with each successive post jasonclark reveals himself to be an ultra newbie cruisin' for his first bruisin'

No ponzi player with the slightest experience would join a new game this close to Black December, ESPECIALLY when the "admin" has been caught lying about non existent "outside sources of income" during pre launch.

Jens couldn't even make it past pre launch before his B/S was exposed, which doesn't bode well for the longevity of his nonsense program.

Oh well, there's nothing anyone can do for jasonclark now, except sit back and wait for his inevitable disappearance.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

23. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post

Oh well, there's nothing anyone can do for jasonclark now, except sit back and wait for his inevitable disappearance.
    I don't agree.....I look at Jason and I see myself back in early 2005.....
    If only someone had taken the time back then to show me and teach me how this all works then I bet I'd have quit making spends in such programs long b4 I did....
    I can tell you that the arrogant and attacking approach only kept me playing longer and more....Might work on experienced players but it won't do any good with newbies.....

Jason is at the stage where he "believes"....Shouldn't we try to help him open his eyes and mind and draw his own conclusions rather then believe the admin story??....

25. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess it comes down to a judgement call.

Your experience tells you there's hope for jason, whereas mine tells me he is showing all the signs of someone with nothing but $$ in his eyes who is so indoctrinated only time and experience are going to work.

Time really will tell all.

27. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Jens did say the launch has been delayed a week and about the other sites: Except for the crowdfunding site, all these sites will be ready and heavily promoted before launch nov 2. The crowdfunding site will be introduced in some weeks and i will post the first projects helping out kids in the Philippines so they don't have to sell stuff on the streets and can go to school (my girlfriend is a teacher). We'll see come 11/2 if they work or not.

EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

29. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't agree.....I look at Jason and I see myself back in early 2005.....
    If only someone had taken the time back then to show me and teach me how this all works then I bet I'd have quit making spends in such programs long b4 I did....
    I can tell you that the arrogant and attacking approach only kept me playing longer and more....Might work on experienced players but it won't do any good with newbies.....

Jason is at the stage where he "believes"....Shouldn't we try to help him open his eyes and mind and draw his own conclusions rather then believe the admin story??....
    guess he shouldn't have attacked this site then.

31. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

An emphatic yes, but if not him then other readers is just as satisfactory an outcome.

Some of the best discussions IMO that have taken place here are when people like Aussie Striker, Dr. Bob, Steve Lawson, and others show up in an attempt to defend program du jour. Other than a little sloganeering all we are ever offered is you'll see this time it will be different. I like to think most readers can see through this, otherwise why bother?

Conversely, some of these players just want to believe or pretend to believe to keep the referral commish rolling that these endless recruiting gimmicks are real businesses. http://www.realscam.com/f9/my-advert...html#post91839

Right now I don't know what camp Jason falls in, but certainly welcome him to stick around.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

33. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Your experience tells you there's hope for jason, whereas mine tells me he is showing all the signs of someone with nothing but $$ in his eyes who is so indoctrinated only time and experience are going to work.
    Time and experience are the best teachers. However, okosh has made a great point that if someone takes enough care and time to explain the entire picture, it works sooner. Oddly enough, for me it was Patryn who took time to explain things to me. Only to use me in his scheme of course, but still, if he didn't take that time, I'd still be caught up in schemes.

35. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess it comes down to a judgement call.

Time really will tell all.
    If I'm wrong then I'm wrong....But I'd rather try and be wrong rather then not try and be wrong....

37. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

From the last update....

The current referral contest will end this weekend, so when it ends the money will be added to winners balance. Once we have fully tested all payment gateways you will be able to instantly withdraw the money from your account, or choose to keep it there to buy ad packs the moment we launch. (will be next week)
    Maybe Jason can explain where the money from the referral contest will come from??....Certainly wont be from the "outside revenue" as that won't exist yet.....

So not only is money added to winners account but these people can use that money to buy add packs....
    This will then cost the program an extra 50% on top of the original prize.....

Where does this money come from Jason??

39. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

If I'm wrong then I'm wrong....But I'd rather try and be wrong rather then not try and be wrong....
    There's no "right or wrong"

Just two different opinions and two different approaches

41. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Just two different opinions and two different approaches
    They are not mutually exclusive. As a matter of fact, they work better in combination than separately.

43. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I asked Jens to tell where the income was coming from to pay the members at launch since all of his outside resources he says they will have are still a ways off from generating revenue. Here is his response:

These are indeed great questions and i'll be more than happy to answer them

Jens: I want to thank you for answering my questions, but the real question is where is the money coming from at launch to pay the members. The links you provided for future income will take time to ramp up and providing any real source of outside income. As they stand right now:

The initial idea was to create a social network like Tsu.co (which had millions of users in few months by the way) and shares 90% of revenue with users. Instead we will use the referral commissions for members to enter contests and win physical products to increase the popularity of our platform and increase it's revenue.

Start coupon codes....an empty website..Zero income
    Start peeps market......doesn't even exist yet..no income
    Start peeps funding.....also doesn't exist yet..no income
    Start peeps....A search engine.....earns nothing at the moment
    Start revshare forum....Doesn't exist yet

One question: Ever heard of a local server?

Now I know once you launch these will be activated, at least you said they would, but it is going to take time for them to generate the revenue you will need to pay your 150% ROI. Thus my question, where is the money coming from on launch to pay the members?

Growth hacking is a powerful method to grow a business online. We'll use the power of the community and word of mouth (affiliate marketing) to grow our other sites in the network. Your other question is based on the assumtion that we don't have income streams atm and no initial budget, which makes the conversation hypthetical.

It's clear Sir Lyndell has very little internet marketing experience and doesn't understand how an online business can grow very fast. Numerous platforms and products grow a userbase of millions in a very short period of time and product launches make thousands of sales daily through the power of a large affiliate base. And as i explained, our community at Startrevshare not only directly benefits from the growth of our company, but also constantly looks for additional ways to increase their online income, so our main focus will be to provide them with all the tools they need to make both of these things happen.

So i have 1 simple counter questions:

1. It's clear Sir Lyndell is convinced that everybody entering this program will lose money. So i just wonder how he comes to this conclusion? In case the external revenue isn't sufficient to keep paying the 150% (minus 25 repurchase), we can simply lower the cashback we give to members buying advertising on Startrevshare. I stated this before but the business model we follow isn't other revsharing sites, but a company like topcashback.co.uk (who has been around for many years) that pays 100%+ cashback to members using external revenue sources. Tbe difference is that we won't limit our business to one platform, but keep on expanding our network of partner sites. smile.gif

Have a nice day,
    Jens

PS: i think i already know the answer, and in that case i have my reply ready

Said so much but never answered the question and now is also a psychic.
    EagleOne

45. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

One tactic being used to give the illusion of huge interest in his ponzi scheme is the use of "Paid to" visitors who get paid 5cents each to sign up....

See here...
    PAYING $0.05 for SIMPLE SIGN-UP ONLY [7/100] PAYPAL ONLY [PAID $0.35] - eMoneySpace

MMG member "Softstor" real name Michael Colucci who runs "income Club" and has his own thread here...http://www.realscam.com/f11/michael-...ome-club-4290/
    Posted about it in the MMG thread....

Quote Originally Posted by Softstor
    This may explain why so many members joined since yesterday. None of these members will upgrade. They are just joining to get their $0.05.
    Startrevshare - Startrevshare.com

But does Michael Colucci aka Softstor tell this to his "Income Club" members??.....

Hell NO.....He uses it as a tool to convince his club members that this ponzi scheme will be huge....

From facebook...

Michael Colucci: This will be big. 4600 members have registered. Launching in 9 days.
    Like · Reply · 3 hrs
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/inco...3063436447118/

47. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post