Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: StartRevshare....Ken Russo pitches yet another PONZI scam.....

Post Thanks / Like

Re: StartRevshare....Ken Russo pitches yet another PONZI scam.....

Fresh poop from admin.....And the wait time for pays has blown out yet again....
    Startrevshare - Startrevshare.com

The poop....

THE LATEST FROM THE ADMIN JENS

Hi Everybody,

Just a quick update on proceedings and an a question to the community about something that could change the revsharing world forever.

-> As you know we're working hard on putting together everything o Startpeeps and making ADZcoin our wn currency popular. Just think of it this way, if ADZcoin becomes popular, we have a huge external income source to pay members of SRS. Now i need to shuffle money around from different processors and it's simply risky and not the way i want to run this business (see what happened to other revsharing sites). I know everybody wants to get paid asap, so we're working hard to make that happen.

- We'll start selling advertising products using ADZcoin soon, mainly ad space on Startpeeps, our forum and static banners on SRS.
    - We're finalizing the payment gateway to be integrated in the marketplace, which will look quite similar to Fiverr for instance and allow users to buy and sell micro services and/or products. So we're looking forward to add this addition to our network soon!
    - I'll be launching some heavy promo campaigns to mainly attract advertisers. This will both allow us to make more sales and leverage their marketing skills to attract more users to Startpeeps. The marketing angle is very simple: "Get Free Advertising For Life!" How can they get that? Be active and invite all your friends and family to Startpeeps to earn a lot of ADZcoin!

-> We have started distributing free ADZ, and i'm now busy with setting up the promotions for people who have ordered the special offer. We'll be distributing a lot of free referrals so you'll be able to see your earnings grow fast!

Also make sure to get active on Startpeeps, it's the main platform that will be the catalyst to make our project succeed so any help is appreciated.

- Share your referral link on social media
    - Invite your friends and family
    - rebrand the free report, add your affiliate link and share it everywhere
    - add a mention on your website or blog
    - send an email to your email list

Or if you have other creative ways to promote Startpeeps just share with the group!

-> The coin has been added to various exchanges and is now pending approval. So i hope to get good news on that very soon so the coin be exchanged, bought and sold.

I think i mentioned this already but for EU and UK members there's good news as in January the coin will be added to bittylicious.com which is a buying and selling platform for cryptocurrencies so you'll be able to easily sell your coins for cash straight to your bank account.

-> Changing the revsharing world
    Now here's something i already talked about before, but which is more relevant than ever. As you might know (and experienced) several revsharing sites are closing doors lately. Revadburst and HQrevshare for instance stopped paying and any people lost money.

We can help them!

Yes that's right, we can ensure everybody that lost money (or wasted a lot of time) on other sites can recoup their money and make a very solid profit on the sites that were forced to close doors. Here's the concept:

1. Admin adds option to buy ad packs using ADZcoin (same gateway as Bitcoin can be edited in minutes)
    2. Admin invites all his members to Startpeeps and earns referral commissions and a lot of ADZ (3-tier referral program)
    3. Admin uses these referral commissions to pay his members the ad pack returns

It's a very simple but very effective method for the members to earn a lot of ADZ easily, and the admin to add an extra income stream to the site which is basically 95% hands-free. A win-win situation for everybody involved.

Now i'm just talking about the revsharing sites that failed, i'm not even talking about the revsharing sites that already do well and can expand their business! Just thinking about this gives me chills because if we can convince the admins to add ADZcoin as a form of payment to buy ad packs, the volume will go through the roof and the value of the coin will go up like crazy and could make ADZcoin a top 5 coin in a matter of weeks!

And that's not all, ADZcoin could be used in this way for ALL hyip and other reward programs online. The potential is just huge...

Now as you see, this can (and will) benefit all SRS members because you all have the opportunity to earn a lot of ADZ on Startpeeps right now as we're still in the initial phase, and ensure SRS to have a solid reserve funds that will allow us to keep paying members forever.

So that's why i want to ask if there are members here who can somehow get in touch with either other admins or members from other revsharing sites? Perhaps through facebook groups or whatever just to enlighten them about thsi opportunity we're about to unleash.

Obviously i'll contact all admins of other sites myself too, but i think as a group we can make a serious impact and have ADZcoin added to even the biggest revsharing and hyip's out there.

Anybody who has any suggestions or wants to help out, just reply to this post!

I look forward to hearing what you think!

Have a nice day!
    Jens
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Hmm, seems Ken is losing his magic touch with people believing his posts. At MMG Ken posted:Excellent program and admin! to which a poster replied: Sure. When your a$$ gets paid. Half the people dont. Tone down your fake enthusiasm.

Now that was
    I think this reply he got is better....LOL
    The program and admin actually suck.

4. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Fresh poop on this one....Best explained by member Chippen2188 over at MMG.....

Quote Originally Posted by chippen2188
    Update from Jens:

In short:
    -ADZcoin
    -ADZcoin
    -ADZcoin
    -Complain about SRS and you will be removed from the group and banned from the program. You will loose all your money
    -If you withdraw money you are stupid because you don't think about the long term

-Nothing new about all the pending payouts or any other problems SRS might have..

this is starting to become ugly. In a group about SRS I am not allowed to ask where my pending payouts are or say anything negative. If you don't get your money you should basically shut the f*** up and be happy anyway! I am in a group from SRS, I would go as far as to say that all the talk about ADZcoin is offtopic. The admin does not cover anything that has to do with the program (if it's not concerning ADZcoin aswell). The coin should have it's own facebook page and everybody who is intrested could join that group. I want news about SRS, the program I am a member of, but no. Nothing...

The Poop from admin....

Hi Everybody,

Hope you had a great time this week during the holidays!

Well the moment is finally here to introduce the launch of ADZcoin on the first exchange Yobit and it's trading already. So this is great news for SRS and Startpeeps members as we have created a major asset that will secure the future of our project. (more about that later)

Here you can find the exchange: https://yobit.net/?bonus=cqrFh (ref link, sign up here as every bit helps )

Trading can be done in the ADZ page, and you first need to fund your Bitcoin wallet. You can see that ADZ is currently selling for about 2-5 cents here: Adzcoin (ADZ) price, charts, and info | Crypto-Currency Market Capitalizations but it fluctuates a lot which is common with cryptocurrencies.

So in short to trade:
    -> Fund your yobit Bitcoin wallet
    -> Go to the ADZ page and check the "sell" orders (prices are listed in Bitcoin)
    -> Click the amount of ADZ available and "buy" and your Bitcoins will be traded for ADZ
    -> For selling the same applies but in the other column.

As i said, ADZ can be bought in large amounts for a couple of pennies which is an absolute steal. In fact, everything below $1 is an absolute steal as our coin has so much potential it's crazy...

So how will this help SRS members i hear you wonder. Well, here's an overview of solutions and measures:

-> Securing SRS's future
    As some have already suggested, setting a reserve funds is something that will help secure SRS's future. So we'll be setting aside 5 million coins as a reserve funds for SRS cashouts. Anybody who read the report about Startpeeps and making the coin useful in our network understands that the only way for this coin is up, so 5 million coins is more than enough for SRS members to feel secure. Read the report here if you haven't done so yet: https://startpeeps.com/report.pdf

-> No more begging and name calling
    The important measure is that the admins and staff of SRS and Startpeeps need to be treated with respect. You wouldn't believe how people behave for a couple of dollars pending in their account. Clearly they don't have a long-term vision, don't respect the hard work we put in and they can simply go elsewhere. So the rule is very simple:
    No more begging for cashouts, stalking any admin, member or SRS staff or your SRS and Startpeeps account will be suspended and your initial deposit minus paid cashouts will be sent back to you and we wish you all the best making quick bucks elsewhere (you'll need it).

-> So before asking and losing your account and not making a dime on SRS, let me make it very clear that everybody will keep on earning on SRS and get paid in due time. I think by now that should be clear as Startpeeps is exploding, the ADZcoins gain value and we're working on several other projects simultaneously. PLUS, without the beggars and complainers, we'll have a lot more time as our staff will be able to actually help grow our business, not needing to deal with people trying to destroy our business. While we build up this business, we'll do as many cashouts as possible.

-> Earn more using Startpeeps, trading ADZcoin and help the community!
    As you know now, negativity will bring our project down, so we need to illiminate that and weed out the people looking for a quick buck which we will do efficiently starting today. That being said, we're also looking to build a solid community of people helping each other, and what's a better way to help each other than to make extra money in the process?
    So what you can do is:
    - Start using Startpeeps on a daily basis to earn free ADZcoins. If not a member yet join here: https://startpeeps.com/index.php…
    - Invite your friends and family, show them the Startpeeps report and earn affiliate commissions in the process (it's free)
    - Spread positivity about Startpeeps and ADZcoin, as perception is a main aspect of determining coin value, so every bit of positivity helps a bunch.
    - Buy ADZcoin NOW and stash them some months to cash out big! Seriously you're able to buy ADZ for some pennies at the moment which is absolutely crazy. If you want to learn about a solid investment, this is about as solid as it gets.

So i think everything is pretty clear now, if needed we'll add more measures as our only goal is to build a long-term sustainable business, and nobody can hold us back from achieving this. If it's needed to go on a mass banning spree, so be it... I think it's pretty clear SRS is not a regular revshare site, so we just want to work with people who understand what we are doing and support us. I don't think that's too much to ask right as you'll be the one earning a solid passive income.

Have a nice day and all the best,
    Jens

6. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Of course the reff whore Ken Russo still thinks this is an awesome program.....SMH....

December 27, 2015

Season's Greetings Everyone,

I have not sent a StartRevshare team update since November 11. However,
    I have been watching some important developments that Jens Steyaert is in
    the process of implementing. I am very pleased with the program and, more
    importantly, I believe Jens is bringing something very powerful to the table
    which has the potential to create a very substantial income stream as the
    project evolves.

At the very top of the website you will see....

"StartRevshare Presents: Want An Automated Extra Income Stream"?

Click on the link to the right to read all about his plans and how you can
    benefit via the StartPeeps social platform.

Alternatively, you can use this link to go directly to the page which explains
    the offer......

https://startrevshare.com/make-autom...s-for-fun.html

The main points regarding Jens' offer....

....No work required for you!
    ....100% passive income
    ....We will promote your referral link forever!
    ....Unlimited daily earning potential
    ....1000's of referrals guaranteed!

You will see that you will need to supply your StartRevshare username
    and also your StartPeeps username.

If you have not yet joined StartPeeps here is my link.....

https://startpeeps.com/index.php?tab...e&affid=krusso

Note that only 1000 spots are available. There are currently 17956 members
    in the StartRevshare program. Just under 6% of these folks are needed to fill
    the 1000 spots.

IMPORTANT - If you decide to take advantage of this offer make sure to
    read everything carefully, especially this section.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To Grab This Offer Follow These Simple Steps:
    -> Fund Your SRS Balance With $500 Here
    -> Send A Ticket To Our Support Desk With Your SRS And StartPeeps
    Username
    -> That's it! Relax and watch your referrals and income grow month after
    month FOREVER !

PS: Earning of this offer goes fully to paying cashback on ad packs on
    StartRevshare. By grabbing this offer you're not only helping yourself,
    but also the entire community!
    PPS: Don't buy ad packs when you fund your account with $500, we will
    deduct it after we receive your Startpeeps username in our help desk.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the support ticket I submitted when I funded my SRS account....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Category: StartPeeps
    Subject: SRS Balance Funded With $500 Via STP
    StartPeeps username - krusso

Note to those who have not yet purchased any StartRevshare Ad Packs.

It is my opinion that you are missing out on one of the best programs
    currently available. You can get started for just $5 by purchasing just
    one Beginner Ad Pack so you can experience the program firsthand.

Ken

8. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scamming admin
    (ref link, sign up here as every bit helps )
    And that's how it works, folks,

The bottom line is the admin is making money while the plebs are losing theirs
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

10. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Fresh poop from admin.....All the news on how Jens plans to scam his members next....

Worth a mention that long time players over at MMG have begun to declare this one as a scam....

Hope you're doing well today!

The last day for the year today and it's been quite a year 2015 isn't it?
    Let's say we have used 2015 to make the next year amazing! Learned a lot, adjusted where needed and now ready to roll!

As you know we're now working on stabilizing SRS, getting our other project in full gear to ensure we can create an amazing platform that will help a lot of people earn a full-time income online.

But as i stated many times already, this takes time as money doesn't come falling out of the sky. We need to be on our toes and work hard and luckily for you we are doing just that.

ADZcoin is going well and is starting to gain traction, and as you know we have a 5 million ADZ reserve funds ready so nobody needs to fear we'll end like Hrevshare or Revadburst etc. They didn't have a solid plan, we do!

And the next addition to end 2015 and kickstart 2016 will be the announcement of the first version of our very own ADZ payment gateway! Soon everybody will be able to accept payments straight to their ADZ wallet.

When this is ready we'll add it to our Fiverr-like marketplace too and get this project off the ground, and from then on the sky is the limit really. Just think about it:
    -> Everybody can earn free ADZ on Startpeeps = Tons of buyers
    -> Advertisers can promote their products to those buyers for free in our network = No Ad costs

This will mark the start of something that can make a complete change on how payments are being made online, and how people advertise their business. We just need to ensure both buyers and advertisers can connect the dots and ADZcoin will go to the moon pretty fast.

I'll be creating some WSO's about all these new additions next week and make some serious announcements for the Start Network pretty soon, so stay tuned.

AND REMEMBER: All of this is to benefit the SRS community, if you're a member now i'll make it my personal goal to help ALL of you live the good life from home in 2016. I started this concept and I won't stop until i finish it. People that been working with me the past year KNOW i mean this. So please don't beg for cashouts again, it's simply not relevant atm because we're building a multi-million dollar business you all get a share in .

For now enjoy the evening at the party or with your family, we're going to rock 2016 that's for sure!

All the best,
    Jens

12. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Here's the latest BS from Jens, admin of SRS, and I quote:

"Hi Everybody,
    It's unfortuate to mention this, but the way things are going with SRS i believe it's better we finish SRS in it's current
    form and simply deliver the product everybody has bought. Before you panic, this means that:
    -> We will deliver the ad credits
    -> We will pay back the 150% cashback on your deposit according to our TOS.

There are three main reasons why we have made this decision:
    1. The ongoing disputes in Payza
    Recent events in other revsharing sites made it clear that this is something we can not stop. It's very unfortunate that
    people don't have respect towards other members and simply file disputes putting our account indager with all other
    members funds in it. As you might have seen, this behaviour can cause some serious damage...
    Just ask yourself: Do we need to wait for something magical to happen like disputes ending, or do we better secure the funds before they get locked away as on other sites?

2. The ongoing abuse
    I won't go deeper into how it all happens not to give crooks any ideas, but we have to ban multiple accounts every day. Some people are very creative to squeeze every last dollar out of the system, and we would rather focus on building our business.

3. Counterproductive behaviour
    Even though many people post screenshots of payments, just as many post screenshots when they don't get paid and straight up stalk us for payments as if they signed up for something and have no clue what happens (read the terms page). This mindset isn't the crowd we want to suround ourselves with because it's shortsighted and behaviour of
    people that will never become succesful. We on the other hand will become succesful so it's best we part ways...

What happens now?
    -> We will make a list of all members who deposited on SRS
    -> The list will contain the initial deposited amount + 50% plus 15% earnings of referral commissions as stated on the homepage
    -> We will pay back all earnings according to our terms of service

What this means is very simple: We pay back using company earnings and no more ad packs will be sold! If the company makes money, we pay it back to members.
    So simply put: Everybody that spreads around bad words or puts down our company causes SRS members to be paid back slower!
    Apparantly this wasn't very clear to people before causing slower payments, so i want to make it very clear now.
    Again: The faster our company grows, the faster you'll get paid back the 150% cashback on your deposit.

If you still don't understand and post bad stuff about SRS, Startpeeps, ADZ or any other aspect of our business and/or stalk me or our staff, here are some rules which we are entitled to enforce according to our TOS:
    -> Strike 1: You will be put at the bottom of the list and paid last
    -> Strike 2: You will be paid last but only refunded and paid 100% back of your seed money instead of 150%
    -> Strike 3: You will be banned and paid nothing and only receive the ad credits you paid for, no cashback!

ANYBODY who sees another person spreading nonsense or shout scam or whatever may report this to our help desk, because he/she causes YOU to get paid slower!

So in short: let's not sabotage each others earnings but help each other alright? Smiley smile
    Some other info:
    -> Earnings will be paid in the processor you deposited
    -> Earnings will come from our ADZ reserve funds (5 million ADZ), our marketplace which is about to launch, our email marketing platform Lead-swaps, the Wso's we'll create, our payment gateway which is launched today, additional special offers for every new platform we launch.
    -> To make clear: EVERYBODY will get paid so there's no point in spamming negativity all over, it will only slow down when you get paid, period.

The future of SRS

Many have asked this already and i can confirm that we are still working on the new script. Only one developer for the moment though so it takes a lot of time. We want to have all the bells and whistles in place, integrate some unique ideas to make it a profitable asset in the Start Network.

What's the big difference? SRS will be ADZ-only!
    Yes we will create the first revsharing site that only uses ADZ as method of payment, for the simple reason that we can use an initial budget to form a buffer while we sell additional products using ADZ on SRS, which is what makes long-term revsharing sites stable. We'll also add a PTC script along with multiple advertisng packages all across the Start Network including Startpeeps. SO the quality of advertising will be really high.
    It will also help to drastically increase the value of ADZ, which means more cash will flow into the business to help pay the current members of SRS.
    Anyways, that's it for now, our team is already working on compiling the list and the buying of ad packs has been disabled on SRS using any processors available. We will work continiously to pay the cashback on ad packs purchased and won't stop until EVERY member is paid, unless you don't follow the simple rules of not posting negativity about our company as it hurts other members.
    Either way, you can use our free to join revsharing social network Startpeeps now to earn free ADZ. We just finished creating the payment gateway and will start selling products using it pretty soon so the value is about to go up drastically. Smiley smile

If you have any questions just let us know!
    All the best,
    Jens

PS: Before posting ANYTHING ask yourself this: Even though we can't promise you a full-time income at the moment, just see how other revsharing businesses have handled the issues they faced. (Revadburst, HQrevshare to name a few) If you don't appreciate the fact that we'll work non-stop to deliver the product and help you earn a profit, then just keep it to youself and let us do our job of paying you back your seed money PLUS your profits
    PPS: Before you start posting screenshots of pending payments: Payments will start once the list is ready in a few days!"

So the bottom line is it's all the members fault SRS failed and it has to be re-booted into its new format. How dare they ask to be paid what was promised them. Amazing how there are so many crooks in these programs that are smarter than the admin and know how to rape the program. Funny how Jens had worked for years putting SRS together and the plan was perfect, well except for cheaters. Implementation is another thing, right Jens? You can bet Ken Russo will be applauding Jens for this move, but then Ken has to say this. I doubt he is still in it. He just never tells his people he is out as he doesn't think it is fair to the admin. This way the admin has the time to work things out, or so Ken claims. Utter BS, but that's all Ken is about.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

14. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Has it taken down the monsoon yet ive still never heard of it ... Lol

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jasonclark View Post
    I explained the external revenue and you people still don't get it. Well go take it with the admin then on MMG, Jens seems to be doing a good job replying to EagleOne aka Lynndel on MMG so......Lets just see how it goes.

But anyway as far as I'm concerned and like you already warned me of the risks, I have still made up my mind. If I make it or break it, either way I won't be banging my head in shame since I have other online ventures too so yeah

Kudos!
    So how did all the outside revenue work out for you Jason??.....How much did you lose in this scam now that the ponzi has imploded??....

17. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Fresh poop from scammer Jens.....

Hi Everybody,

Just a quick update on proceedings:

-> We are still compiling the list with all due payments for SRS and will add it to a special page. This will be fiished probably next week because as you can imagine it takes time to go over all accounts. 2 people are working on this so we're making good progress.
    smile emoticon

-> All bugs on Startpeeps caused by the server issues should be solved this week. It's been annoying but better we have these issues now than when we have 100K+ active members so we are better prepared by then.

-> As you know our developers have now more time to focus on Startpeeps and growing ADZcoin so by next week we'll be introducing our ADZ-only marketplace! The idea is to use part of the pre-mine to stimulate the in-house economy and grow our platforms.

-> We are completely cleaning up Startpeeps, will delete all spam messages and pictures we have seen and set some rules. The idea here is to pre-qualify the members we attract. People that look to make a quick buck are currently wasting their time and will probably be banned and never get paid any ADZ. We take this serious and won't give away free money to factory workers.
    smile emoticon

The main change apart from the spam issue will be that ADZ earned from Startpeeps activity will only be able to used in our other platforms to buy products or services. What this comes down to is that we'll give away millions of dollars to buyers to attract sellers to use ADZ in their business. So what it comes down to is that:
    - The money is there (earned on Startpeeps)
    - The buyers are there and will keep on earning money = ADZ
    - The sellers can advertise for free to attract the buyers with money in hand.
    What we're doing is quite unique and is bound to have a serious positive impact on the ADZ value, so if you have some stack them, or if you do'nt have some yet, buy NOW (just helping you out
    wink emoticon
    )

So we have a busy week this and next week but all looks good with the progress we're making, SRS payments will begin next week and we're ready to speed up the process, build a real lucrative business and plan to relaunch SRS in a way that will benefit everybody here!
    smile emoticon

Have a nice day,
    Jens

PS: Cheaps ADZ can be bought this way: http://jenssteyaert.com/…/12/Buy-ADZ...rofits.… In case you wonder.

19. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Jason Clark is still embarrassing himself on mmg on this one. He is a singular clown.
    Been a bit since that yokel posted here, I hope he is back to set the bar even lower.

21. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

"Hi Everybody,

Now before i update on proceedings let me tell you something interesting. Some of you might have heard the good news, but we made our first deal with a revsharing site who will integrate ADZcoin into their platform.

Here you can find that: https://adpluscash.com/ref/koop4life"

The dollar store sells ponzi scripts now. Could that site be ANY cheezier/pathetic?

Even his most loyal, idiots/rubes must be getting it by now....This Jens is just a nickel and dime thief.
    "the owner seems really confident and even promises this one won't be going anywhere"

23. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

WOW !!

I'm impressed.

Spelling mistakes, blank ad spaces and (fake) Malaysian registration.

Who could resist getting out their wallet ???

25. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Jens is such a deranged 1/2 wit. He cant even get a ponzi started.
    Any of the better ponzi pimps know hes a joke and stay far, far away.

Only the lowest, most desperate level of the ponzi filth will associate w Jens. (ie that site above)
    "the owner seems really confident and even promises this one won't be going anywhere"

27. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Over at Money Taker Group there is a lost soul named Taco looking 4 his $.

What in that thread would make anyone in their wildest dreams think this Jens clown could run a hotdog cart?
    (Much less his imaginary, pipe dream, multi-income streams, next facebook nonsense.)

Jens and his deranged flunky jason clark on and on.....
    AND
    Its just a cheezy ponzi from day one. (and not even a "good"one for that matter)

29. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Taco is now having a conversation with himself on there. ie Interpol Case #s.

Also that had the nerve to ban Ole Dansu from their fb group.

31. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

How many words does it take to explain a ponzi is dead and its' members aren't going to get paid ???

Oh, about this many:

The Startrevshare page on Facebook

33. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Gee, it takes that many words to say, "You're screwed"!!!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

35. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    Gee, it takes that many words to say, "You're screwed"!!!
    If you say "you are screwed", they are going to blame you. This way they are going to blame the government, Payza, and each other.

37. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fat City, LA View Post
    Jason Clark is still embarrassing himself on mmg on this one.
    Not any more he's not.....He's now banned....LOL...

jasonclark706 - Viewing Profile

39. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

41. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

From admin of this scam....

March 7 at 10:15am ·

Hi Everybody,
    As promised today i have finished the first part of SRS payments which is refunding a whole lot of payments.
    So a total of $343,320 was set back of a total of 1227 payments. Here is a list with more details about all specific refunds: http://adzcoindesk.com/wp-cont…/uplo...efund-list.txt
    The second phase is to go over the list of users and pay the 150% cashback one by one. to people who didn't get a refund yet and/or haven't received 150% cashback yet plus referral commissions (15% on investment of referral).
    Obviously thi will be the longest phase and depends on the company's revenue. We do'nt accept payments anymore on SRS meaning the cashflow is lower than any other revshare site, at least at the moment.
    The good news is that we're about to launch our browser extension that will allow publishers to use ADZcoin monetization,to recoup loss for ad block users.

43. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Of course refunds were made to his new scam the worthless coin currency scam he created using the money he stole from those who deposited into StartRevShare.....

Current update on Facebook/SRS.
    https://www.facebook.com/startrevshare/

Startrevshare
    14 mins ·

Since We Are Sick And Tired Of Failing Businesses And Frozen Payment Processors We Started CryptoCoinTraffic. Get The Best Advertising And Exposure To Your Website Or Product By Using Our Website ! If You Like MAP - TM or LikesXL Then You Will LOVE Us !

We are an advertisement company selling high quality targeted traffic products for your website or to promote your affiliate links or other businesses. On top of that we share the revenue of
    CryptoCoinTraffic with our members as we have integrated a revenue sharing program for every member that buys ad packs on our site. Furthermore we have the goal to educate members of CryptoCoinTraffic in digital currencies such as Bitcoin, Adzcoin etc. as we strongly believe in these "CryptoCoins".
    Why Join Us?
    - Get paid hourly
    - Learn more about CryptoCoins
    - 10% referral commission
    - Attractive Adpacks starting from $25
    - No repurchase rule
    - Earn up to 115% revenue share
    - Targeted advertising products to your offers
    - 100% Free to Join, no membership required to make money
    - VIP membership optional
    - Trusted Admins with long-term vision
    - Referrals on auto-pilot with our unique $5 Referral Shares

Link https://cryptocointraffic.com/ref/AffiliateMaster
    Startrevshare's photo.

45. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This scammer is back for one more grab for cash....

Jens Steyaert came up with a plan to relaunch SRS. What he'll do is create a limited offer with 2000 spots available and charge a one-time fee of $500 Part of the revenue will be used to pay back SRS members and when all spots are filled everybody will have received 150% cashback. The $500 offer will give people lifelong free ADZcoins in their wallet as part of the ADZ browser extension. We'll have a 20% affiliate commission so you can make $100 for every sale and/or if one of your referrals buys of SRS 1 you also get the $100. SRS version 2 is already launched get your seat and you are ready to make some good money .

47. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

When I click:
    https://www.facebook.com/startrevshare/

I get:
    Sorry, this page isn't available

The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.

A head start on the runner?

49. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post