LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: Text Cash Network

Post Thanks / Like

Text Cash Network

Text Cash Network

Not one I'm accustomed with, but found it whilst searching Marilyn L Martin, Scamlandpro pimp?

Text Cash Network

Patrick Pretty seems to have thrown a caution at it.
    http://www.patrickpretty.com/2011/12...oca-raton-fla/

Hm ... ideas?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Text Cash Network

The link that you supplied to PatrickPretty came up as a 404 error Jason. I found another link.

PatrickPretty Warnings about Text Cash Network.

Post Thanks / Like

I found a picture of Marilyn on Facebook along with another identical one with the TextCashNetwork badge. Somebody may have doctored the image to make it look as if she is a promoter. The picture appears to have been uploades about nine months ago. She is an intelligent woman so it seems odd that she should have fallen for such an obvious fraud.

Perhaps somebody will tell her and we will see if she removes the stupid badge.

Marilyn L Martin Mugshots

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Poyol View Post
    Text Cash Network

Not one I'm accustomed with, but found it whilst searching Marilyn L Martin, Scamlandpro pimp?

Text Cash Network

Patrick Pretty seems to have thrown a caution at it.
    http://www.patrickpretty.com/2011/12...oca-raton-fla/

Hm ... ideas?
    Thanks Jason! I did a little searching this morning but most of what I find is just history and programs she is not involved in now. Probably like a lot of people that seem to go from one program to another and IMO lose a bit a cash as they go along. I have to refind that email I received. Oh and Marilyn has not been in Scamland for a long time, I believe. She was rather rudely ousted from her role of Editor of their monthly Gazette.
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    Thanks Jason! I did a little searching this morning but most of what I find is just history and programs she is not involved in now. Probably like a lot of people that seem to go from one program to another and IMO lose a bit a cash as they go along. I have to refind that email I received. Oh and Marilyn has not been in Scamland for a long time, I believe. She was rather rudely ousted from her role of Editor of their monthly Gazette.
    Her last Scamland post was in 2009. She seems to be a traffic exchange enthausiast now. She is a contributor to Jon Olson's "Hit Exchange News"
    There is a RS thread about John Olson who was infuriated when I invited him to comment about his first hit exchange, ILove Hits on RS.

John Olson's HitExhangeNews gives away badges and it might explain the "TextCashNetwork" badge on Marilyn's picture.

Badges from John Olson