Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 1 of 446 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Traffic monsoon. Better than MAPS with trusted admin Charles Scoville

Post Thanks / Like

Traffic monsoon. Better than MAPS with trusted admin Charles Scoville

Straight from a sewer rats breeding ground.

PALSCAFE** EMAIL AD FROM A FORUM MEMBER. Please Read.
    "It's better than My Advertising Pays (MAPS) and if you join with my TEAM, you'll have access to our upcoming marketing system for it...beginning next week!

Daily cash...it's here...JOIN TODAY:

VIDEO: An online revolution with Passive Income

JOIN LINK: [url]https://trafficmonsoon.com

Here is a little guide to setup your account...

$50 per ad pack...10 ad packs is the suggested min....20 is encouraged.
    Watch 10 ads at 20 seconds each every 24hrs. to get paid all day!
    Repurchase when you hit $50 in your account to grow and earn more.

1- Register with the 'Register' link on top
    2- Login in your account
    3- Click on 'My Websites' Link on left menu to setup your traffic exchange link
    4- Click on the 'New site' button to set your traffic exchange link
    5- Click on 'My Banners' Button on left menu to setup your banner ad
    6- Click on 'Setup a New Banner Ad' to add your banner
    7- Click on '20 PPC / 1000 TE Credits' Link in left menu to Buy your adpacks
    8- Chose the banner you want to add the clicks on and click the green 'Buy Adpack' Button
    9- Select your payment processor and the number of adpacks you want to buy
    10- You can do it as many times as you want with different banners and traffic exchange links :)

Buzz me to chat or with any questions.

Michael
    email: alexander@primeventuresalliance.com

Traffic Monsoon JOIN trafficmonsoon.com/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Traffic monsoon. Better than MAPS with trusted admin Charles Scoville

The TrafficMonsoon.com site has a paypal logo at the bottom. Do you know if they're really taking PayPal?

4. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Awesome Discussion In A Skype Chat Room About Traffic Exchanges! Charles Scoville lauded at Scamlandpro.

type http:// then add community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2794124/Awesome-Discussion-In-A-Skype-Chat-Room-About-Traffic-Exchanges.aspx?id=11755747#a_post_11755747

6. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Remember boys and girls that this is better than MAPS! Anything advertised in both Pals Cafe and Adlandpro has the kiss of death attached to it.

Who could be better than MAPS at the scam games? Charles Scoville?

8. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    Remember boys and girls that this is better than MAPS!
    Triple the MAPS traffic and lookey lookie it gives the well positioned ponzi pimp a chance to diversify.

http://www.similarweb.com/website/trafficmonsoon.com

Engagement On Desktop, in April, 2015
    estimated visits 6.6M

Top Destination Sites

Paidverts.com
    Youtube.com
    Youradexchan...
    Digadz.com
    Paypal.com
    Stamplive.com
    Surfearner.com
    Myadvertisin...
    Advertzer.com
    Solidtrustpa...
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

10. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

12. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Wait, so that guy has a write-up warning people about Traffic Monsoon, but he's still sending people there through his referral link???

Oh, I see, basically it seems he doesn't care that it's a ponzi as long as the guy is paying:

"2. Although Traffic Monsoon generating profit, still Adhitprofits is generating loss, due to which profit made by
    Traffic Monsoon is using to pay to the members of Adhitprofits."

14. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    Traffic Monsoon is sister site of Adhitprofits and Adhitprofits is also paying to its members from April 8th, 2013 to till date.
    [/URL]

Complete Crap?
    As long as people have to pay up front or recruit others to pay up front, crap is one of the nicer ways of explaining it. If all this money is fluttering around with companies just dying to pay entrepray2getyours to click ads why not just hire people directly?

I believe there was an AHP that shut down and then recently restarted, this thread has been active for a while.

Total Website Hits:

Total Website Hits:
    Account Balance:
    $4.72

Board Message

This guy not too pleased...

"It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff

16. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Isn't "trusted admin" a contradiction of terms?
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

18. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    Isn't "trusted admin" a contradiction of terms?
    Not to Ken Russo and all the other Ponzi pimps.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

20. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Interesting article here:-

TrafficMonSoon – Owned by Serial Scammer | Not Recommended

Traffic Monsoon sounds like My Advertising Pays, doesn't it?

22. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post
    Wrong there "Della". It is a very interesting article

Traffic Monsoon Review
    Quote from the article.

"As already said, Trafficmonsoon is owned by Charles Scoville, a serial scammer responsible for few closed scam sites including: Infinitybux.com, BuxSecure.com, TviPtc.com, Powerfulbux.com, Foreverbux.com, BuxUnleashed.com, Banrev.com, Ultimatepowerboost.com, Wealthenginex.com, ULaunchFormula.com. These sites are dead, gone, no longer online."

24. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Seriously on a level.. if you complain that you have to start spending money to start making money .. do not ask me how I can help you copy what I do to make money online. Serious people need only apply for more info.

I spend a lot of money daily to maintain my income and scale it up - I also spend time showing others how to.

If you cannot even follow the first simple direction like register at a site link for free (no-risk) .. gtfo

If you serious about change. and you want to make money fast.. do these three things:

1. Join my team. (by registering at the site link I send you for free)
    2. Buy packs. (dont be a pussy and buy as many as you can afford to spend)
    3. View 10 sites daily (takes 5 minutes - sure beats a 9-5)

Make Money ...

optional: (refer more heads to make money and use the site)
    Simples ... within the next hour you will be earning!

Now for all you fence twitchers and time wasters.. **** off and let me get on with my dedicated team members who are making money.

This is what someone posted regards TM. Its always buy more and refer more, same scam all time. And the comment about 'sure beats a 9-5', lol.*

26. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Scammer Drivel
    Seriously on a level.. if you complain that you have to start spending money to start making money .. do not ask me how I can help you copy what I do to make money online. Serious people need only apply for more info.
    I consider myself somewhat serious when not being unserious, seriously. Asking why you have to spend money to be paid to click ads is a very logical question for an investor to ask. If you don't "pay to play" and/or don't refer other suckers for a commission a "clicker" will earn $.10 per day, $3 per month, totaling $36 for the year in Traffic Monsoon. That is the value of clicking when the scam is extracted .

How does pumping $50, $500, $5000, or $50,000 into the scheme suddenly change the math on what clicking 10 ads returns?

The simple answer is it doesn't, new money is being used to pay older investors. And in this case while I don't have proof I have seen allegations Charles Scoville is using the money from Traffic Monsoon to pay people in Ad Hit Profits.

Just a few things "the serious" might want to get definitive answers on, something beyond the following puffery...

Quote Originally Posted by More Scammer Drviel
    I spend a lot of money daily to maintain my income and scale it up - I also spend time showing others how to.
    So you say.

I think it would be reasonable to see your 10 to 20 year track record of successful businesses and names of people that are making true passive income. Not serial scam recruiters "helping others" by earning a 10% commission on investments into the scam du jour.

Quote Originally Posted by Still More Scammer Drivel
    2. Buy packs. (dont be a pussy and buy as many as you can afford to spend)
    3. View 10 sites daily (takes 5 minutes - sure beats a 9-5)

Make Money ...

optional: (refer more heads to make money and use the site)

Again, if this whole thing surrounds clicking why so much emphasis on recruiting fresh cash?

Quote Originally Posted by Very testy scammer drivel

Now for all you fence twitchers and time wasters.. **** off and let me get on with my dedicated team members who are making money.
    Seems an odd diatribe if you already have a dedicated team that is "making money". Sounds more like a high pressure tactic to make people think their first reaction that this is a scam is somehow misguided.

Quote Originally Posted by wayne1983 View Post
    This is what someone posted regards TM. Its always buy more and refer more, same scam all time. And the comment about 'sure beats a 9-5', lol.*
    The irony continues to remain these people work continually to recruit suckers for each scam they promote. Most of these scammers work a full time job and nary one in the lot has the passive income they continually bray about.

28. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well the guy who 'owns' TM is a known scammer apparently. Why would you get involved with him?, people are totally stupid, they get scammed, then continue to go and get scammed again!, duuhhh lol. They deserve to lose their money if they cant learn their lesson!

30. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Traffic Monsoon is running a Ponzi scheme. They are using new money from advertisers to pay previous advertisers. With near worthless traffic, there is little or no reason for someone to buy Traffic Monsoon ads unless they want to be part of the revenue sharing program. Traffic Monsoon is operated by a serial scammer that consistently has problems with his payment processors.
    Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. - Sophocles
    LikesXL Scam? Yes It Is In My Opinion!
    Top 10 Work At Home Business Opportunity Scams

32. Likes 9 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The people who i see rating this has their 'online business', well I hope they lose everything. These are the certain people who have been burned in achieve, ufun, wukar, and involved in maps and this known scam act. They deserve to lose everything. They are complete pudding heads who never ever learn! Gods sake, get a proper job, or if you are working online, do something like sell something. Clicking crappy ads will never get you rich, fact!

34. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The following is taken off traffic monsoon 'Simon Church - Traffic Monsoon Success Group'

TRAFFIC MONSOON LEADERS MEETING IS TAKING PLACE AT THE CAMPANILE HOTEL BIRMINGHAM .
    ON THE 4TH SEPT 2015 .
    CRITERIA IS STRICT
    MUST BE BRONZE MEMBER WITH 10 ACTIVE REFERRALS .
    PLEASE EMAIL ME ON
    info@clickearnwithdraw.net with screen shot showing packs plus refferals .
    If you do not fit the criteria you will be turned away .

Ive sent an email to the hotel to report this scam man. Well it's only MAPS 2, so think it's only right this scammer gets reported.

36. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

There are several of us at MMG that are having fun with the faithful about TM. Odd that they don't appreciate our posting for some strange reason. Come and join us if you want to have some fun, but be careful what you say or the mods will start giving warnings if they perceive it is a personal attack, name-calling, off-topic. All you have to do is read several pages of posts to glean what you can and can't say.
    Last edited by EagleOne; 08-28-2015 at 04:17 PM.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

38. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    There are several of us at MMG that are having fun with the faithful about TM. Odd that they don't appreciate our posting for some strange reason. Come and join us if you want to have some fun, but be careful what you say or the mods will start giving warnings if they perceive it is a personal attack, name-calling, off-topic. All you have to do is read several pages of posts to glean what you can and can't say.
    Lol yeah eagle, been on that site, but not registered. The amount of scams promoted on there is unbelievable. Anyway regards TM, I've sent an email to the hotel and reported them. A brief Google search shows the owner is a scammer, yet has usual people still join.
    Last edited by EagleOne; 08-28-2015 at 04:17 PM.

40. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Another thing regards mmg, they all seem like crooks, and actually don't deny it! Statements like, ' well if it's a scam, I'd like more scams that let me earn $1430 a day'!. There's always going to be caught in scams of some sort , since there is so many going around.

42. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Here's the thing:

If they stayed on the usual suspect forums and played their silly games, no one would give a damn.

It's only when they come out from under their rocks and start ripping off the naive, the desperate, newbies and old folk it becomes immoral and contemptible.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

44. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

https://www.facebook.com/SimonChurch83?fref=ts
    Product launched and first sale. woohoo!! .
    Improve your Trafficmonsoon banner campaign click-through-rate!
    Ask me for more details.. currently promoted inside TM ONLY and my personal fb!

This guy deleted me off his facebook has i wasnt having none of the crap he was on about this TM rubbish. He's currently in maps and is another ponzi pimp. 'product launched', what product?. In my opinion hes a complete scammer who knows what hes doing, and i want nothing to be associated with someone like that!
    Another guy who tried adding me is this bloke, another in loads of scam things, but ive not accepted his 'request' has im not dealing with con artists! https://www.facebook.com/gregory.long.771?fref=ts

46. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

At MMG I posted that TM was an illegal pyramid scheme and of course stacy had to chime in with his five reasons why I couldn't say that and a few more comments. I then replied taking each one of his five points to task. Not going to bore you with that exchange, but here is his reply to my rebuttal of his five points, and I quote:

"generally speaking not directed at anyone . if you buy something from anywhere online do they not make you sign up somehow ? kinda hard to get the item delivered or have any proof of a purchase if you are not joined up to make said purchase. referral commissions are paid by the purchasing members purchase . that does not add strain to anything. now if he gave money to someone for recruiting under the table that might but who would do that. cash links when purchased give the purchaser hits to any link they advertise .the amounts shared are depending on the one you purchase. this purchase gives an equal amount to the person viewing and it also gives the same amount to that persons sponsor. thats 100% referral commissions not just the simple 10% from the share service. thats super high and since its paid for by the purchaser adds zero strain to the program.

also many forget that not just the web exposure tab has advertising presented to non members but he does show our links to an audience outside of the monsoon. its one of the main selling points of the advertising. how do we know he does this. well we have signups to our referral links from sites ive never visited before. I dont know many advertising websites that will work beyond their minimum capacity to show your links for you but Charles has for me anyhow. results well to ayuwage Ive received over 150 referrals or signups now from the monsoon advertising purchases ive made . Ive mostly used the share advertising credits but I have bought the other types to test them out and I received signups from the three ive tried. the massive traffic . share purchase credits and the cash links. The advertising works . ive received zero signups from tezak traffic , eazyhitz 4 u , neo bux , and clixsense. not a very good purchase i made . glad i stopped using them. "

Don't you just love it when they try to compare real businesses to their Ponzi de Jour! What utter nonsense, but sadly there are those at MMG who believe every word he said is true and applies to TM. Guess he didn't like my response to his five points!
    EagleOne

48. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    At MMG I posted that TM was an illegal pyramid scheme and of course stacy had to chime in with his five reasons why I couldn't say that and a few more comments. I then replied taking each one of his five points to task. Not going to bore you with that exchange, but here is his reply to my rebuttal of his five points, and I quote:

"generally speaking not directed at anyone . if you buy something from anywhere online do they not make you sign up somehow ? kinda hard to get the item delivered or have any proof of a purchase if you are not joined up to make said purchase. referral commissions are paid by the purchasing members purchase . that does not add strain to anything. now if he gave money to someone for recruiting under the table that might but who would do that. cash links when purchased give the purchaser hits to any link they advertise .the amounts shared are depending on the one you purchase. this purchase gives an equal amount to the person viewing and it also gives the same amount to that persons sponsor. thats 100% referral commissions not just the simple 10% from the share service. thats super high and since its paid for by the purchaser adds zero strain to the program.

also many forget that not just the web exposure tab has advertising presented to non members but he does show our links to an audience outside of the monsoon. its one of the main selling points of the advertising. how do we know he does this. well we have signups to our referral links from sites ive never visited before. I dont know many advertising websites that will work beyond their minimum capacity to show your links for you but Charles has for me anyhow. results well to ayuwage Ive received over 150 referrals or signups now from the monsoon advertising purchases ive made . Ive mostly used the share advertising credits but I have bought the other types to test them out and I received signups from the three ive tried. the massive traffic . share purchase credits and the cash links. The advertising works . ive received zero signups from tezak traffic , eazyhitz 4 u , neo bux , and clixsense. not a very good purchase i made . glad i stopped using them. "
    Wow, all I can say after fighting my way through that is...

MY BRAIN HURTS!

50. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post