Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 103 of 446 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 11143

Thread: Traffic monsoon. Better than MAPS with trusted admin Charles Scoville

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Traffic monsoon. Better than MAPS with trusted admin Charles Scoville

With Money Taker Group TM thread locked for time being, Stacy will have to embarrass himself here twice as much. He also does it full time on TM LLC FB page.
    if not. No paycheck from Charlie Scamville this week.
    "the owner seems really confident and even promises this one won't be going anywhere"

2. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It appears Scovilles' main man has gone missing and they're sending out a posse to look for the li'l varmint:

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

4. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Chargebacks through your bank or credit card company are definitely the way to go:

then three days later:

TrafficMonsoonPONZI page on Facebook

6. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Take this nonsense post in the Traffic Monsoon thread on the MMG HYIP ponzi forum from [/B] BigTimeCash
    Any moniker remotely clo$e to BigTimeCa$h or u$e of "$" where letter$ belong $hould be more than enough for the $ensible to ring the Ponzi/Pyramid bell.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

8. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stacy Traffic Monsoon Parrot
    February 18 at 1:47am ·

The only thing that has actually happened is PayPal chose to part ways because TM was growing too fast in a short amount of time.
    Paypal simply walked away from 2% of their customer base where all they had to do is collect a toll, just days after their crack team determined Monsoon was on the Upie Upie? Their stockholders should be thrilled PayPal Revenue Misses Expectations - WSJ
    PayPal added 4 million active customer accounts in the period, up 2.4% from the second quarter, for a total of 173 million. (It would have been double but they told their fastest growing customer to screw off while welshing on a $60,000,000 chit)

I can't believe this drivel still gets quoted.

I did have it in my mind, and plan was in place to move away from them already, and establish our own secure bank.
    If "the plan was in place" the plan would have been executed and folks would have their money. Instead one unbelievable story after the next is heaped on the plate of lies at the never ending Ponzi buffet.

PayPal limited the funds to be sent out, but kept the transactions coming in for purchases for 30 days. PayPal said they will release the funds in 6 months, and we sought to get a loan to cover the funds for member balances while we wait for paypal to release the funds. Plans for that fell through and we sought many different sources for this.

Honest folks we are working hard to get you square, it's those unbelievers at the bank(s) this time. What is "many different sources" if true, business factors receivables all the time. Anyone claiming to pay 10% +++ every sixty days for clicking ads should have no problem taking a haircut from a factor.

Either the note or the story is no good.

Since payouts weren't happening and there were delays because PayPal was holding into the funds, it caused people to think wrong things which aren't true. We're now pursuing PayPal to release the funds to pay our members in the shortest amount of time as possible.
    Following this logic none of Scoville's scams imploded, always some external factor beyond poor Charlies control.
    Last edited by ribshaw; 03-04-2016 at 08:59 AM.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

10. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello everyone,

Have been reading this thread and the one on MMG for quite a while now and am becoming fascinated by this new sub culture I have come across. I was happy to remain an observer rather than a commentator until I read Stacy's latest post on MMG, which I have copied and pasted below, and it compelled me to reply. As I am currently unable to do so there and I know he frequents this thread here goes;

accusations from your side all lies by the way ..
    1.not one person outside the membership of the monsoon can see the advertising.. 100% false
    - Can you show me where non members can see these ads?

2.its a closed loop and only the members can see each others advertising.. again 100% false
    - I refer to my comment above. If non members can't view ads then it is a closed loop.

3. everything advertised on the monsoon is just scams or ponzis again 100% false
    - Where has anyone said every ad is for just scams and ponzis? Having viewed some ads on TM the majority were for other rev share sites or even TM itself. I did see a few legitimate companies, but how do you or I know that it isn't someone just directing traffic to an affiliate link?

4. its illegal for charles to sell advertising of any kind= haha false
    - Again not sure where you have read that exactly? From what I can see people have pointed out the need for TM to be a legally registered business in the Country it is based and may also need other legal permissions to trade in other countries.

5. its illegal for him to give the money created from sales to anyone it has to be burned.. = false
    - I feel like a broken record and we are only at number 5 but where does anyone say that? The massive hole in the whole "we sell traffic so are not a ponzi" argument is that none of the products make any money! The most he is charging for a site visit is 0.0060 cent but he is paying at least 0.0091 cent to get someone to click on the ad! Also I presume everyone currently in profit from TM are sharing this information with the relevant tax authorities?

6. not one person withdraws from the monsoon they simply repurchase = 100% false
    - Again where does anyone say no one withdraws? The fact that people can withdraw is the biggest selling point of any ponzi in the beginning. Aren't you encouraged to "compound" for 90 days before making any withdrawal and even then withdraw at a level you can still increase your ad packs? No wonder he can build huge reserves if hardly anyone is withdrawing for 3 months and withdrawing slowly compared to how much there back office says they have made.

7. not one form of the other services is ever purchased on the monsoon . just adpacks.= 100% false
    - I'm bored of saying it now but where? People have pointed out that the other services are a front for the ponzi and given non of them make an money they probably are. Here is a question though, have you ever seen a breakdown of sales by product? No neither have we!

8. if you join the monsoon you will go straight to jail= if you say so
    - Really where!!!!! I think what you might be referring to here is people saying that if you promote, pimp and profit from a known ponzi you run the risk of criminal investigation. Which is true but your wording suits your argument so that is how you see it. I think straw and man need to be put together for your argument anyway.

9.anyone claiming anything positive from the services purchased is lying and a ponzi pimp= if you say so
    - This is because virtually everyone who is saying positive things is trying either, to get new people involved or keep the people they have already sucked in happy.

10. not one person joined the monsoon for the traffic and only want the profit from the adpacks= millions of free cash link clickers..
    - Having read hundreds if not thousands of posts on TM I can count on one hand the number of people talking about the great traffic. It's all look at my ad pack balance and see how much I'm earning from my ad packs. Obviously this has calmed down now everyone has pending packs and we are into round 2. And millions of free cash link clickers = millions of people clicking for profit, why else would they be clicking?

So I have probably gone the long way about it but what I'm trying to say is that posting a list of 10 things with the word false next them isn't a strong reply to those who believe TM to be a scam. It's really weak, but good luck to you.

12. Likes 11 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    Now I'm confused cos he sure does sound like an Aussie...... JustBeenPaid - Will Change Your Life! - This Is Why... - Video Dailymotion
    That JBP video was widely distributed. Cant remember the name of the Aussie pimp.

It was used like Septics & Gerbils various insults to the intelligence w MAP are used now. Immy, Sunil, & Sharon w/TM.
    "the owner seems really confident and even promises this one won't be going anywhere"

14. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by James1977 View Post
    Hello everyone,

Have been reading this thread and the one on MMG for quite a while now and am becoming fascinated by this new sub culture I have come across. I was happy to remain an observer rather than a commentator until I read Stacy's latest post on MMG, which I have copied and pasted below, and it compelled me to reply. As I am currently unable to do so there and I know he frequents this thread here goes;

accusations from your side all lies by the way ..
    1.not one person outside the membership of the monsoon can see the advertising.. 100% false
    - Can you show me where non members can see these ads?

2.its a closed loop and only the members can see each others advertising.. again 100% false
    - I refer to my comment above. If non members can't view ads then it is a closed loop.

3. everything advertised on the monsoon is just scams or ponzis again 100% false
    - Where has anyone said every ad is for just scams and ponzis? Having viewed some ads on TM the majority were for other rev share sites or even TM itself. I did see a few legitimate companies, but how do you or I know that it isn't someone just directing traffic to an affiliate link?

4. its illegal for charles to sell advertising of any kind= haha false
    - Again not sure where you have read that exactly? From what I can see people have pointed out the need for TM to be a legally registered business in the Country it is based and may also need other legal permissions to trade in other countries.

5. its illegal for him to give the money created from sales to anyone it has to be burned.. = false
    - I feel like a broken record and we are only at number 5 but where does anyone say that? The massive hole in the whole "we sell traffic so are not a ponzi" argument is that none of the products make any money! The most he is charging for a site visit is 0.0060 cent but he is paying at least 0.0091 cent to get someone to click on the ad! Also I presume everyone currently in profit from TM are sharing this information with the relevant tax authorities?

6. not one person withdraws from the monsoon they simply repurchase = 100% false
    - Again where does anyone say no one withdraws? The fact that people can withdraw is the biggest selling point of any ponzi in the beginning. Aren't you encouraged to "compound" for 90 days before making any withdrawal and even then withdraw at a level you can still increase your ad packs? No wonder he can build huge reserves if hardly anyone is withdrawing for 3 months and withdrawing slowly compared to how much there back office says they have made.

7. not one form of the other services is ever purchased on the monsoon . just adpacks.= 100% false
    - I'm bored of saying it now but where? People have pointed out that the other services are a front for the ponzi and given non of them make an money they probably are. Here is a question though, have you ever seen a breakdown of sales by product? No neither have we!

8. if you join the monsoon you will go straight to jail= if you say so
    - Really where!!!!! I think what you might be referring to here is people saying that if you promote, pimp and profit from a known ponzi you run the risk of criminal investigation. Which is true but your wording suits your argument so that is how you see it. I think straw and man need to be put together for your argument anyway.

9.anyone claiming anything positive from the services purchased is lying and a ponzi pimp= if you say so
    - This is because virtually everyone who is saying positive things is trying either, to get new people involved or keep the people they have already sucked in happy.

10. not one person joined the monsoon for the traffic and only want the profit from the adpacks= millions of free cash link clickers..
    - Having read hundreds if not thousands of posts on TM I can count on one hand the number of people talking about the great traffic. It's all look at my ad pack balance and see how much I'm earning from my ad packs. Obviously this has calmed down now everyone has pending packs and we are into round 2. And millions of free cash link clickers = millions of people clicking for profit, why else would they be clicking?

So I have probably gone the long way about it but what I'm trying to say is that posting a list of 10 things with the word false next them isn't a strong reply to those who believe TM to be a scam. It's really weak, but good luck to you.
    James, a great post and welcome to the truth. Do you mind if I share your post with our friends on Facebook as Stacy has posted the same pile of dung there too? Or better still you could have the honour of shooting him down in flames twice.

16. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Daveyw, be my guest and share away. I was asked to look at TM by a friend months ago but must admit I have now become addicted to the subject.

18. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Daveyw, be my guest and share away. I was asked to look at TM by a friend months ago but must admit I have now become addicted to the subject.
    Thank you I'll do it as soon as I get home from work and I'll be sure to mention you and this site. I know exactly what you mean, I was exposed in a similar manner and have felt compelled to help people ever since. I never realised all this was so big and that the problem was so wide spread. TM is just the tip of an ugly iceberg that effects too many people.

20. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

oh noes..........septic got to you too!
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

22. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

We'll have to get Okosh to frame a market for us on whether serial ponzi pimp and Traffic Monsoon insider, Jose Nunes is psychologically unwell, just doing what pimps do, is having a lend of us or is just plain stupid.

Jose Nunes' TrafficMonsoonupdates page on Facebook

24. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi james everything i posted the accusations. Were all brought up in the mmg thread several times thats just a small snapshot of them ..
    If you go to traffic monsoon main page hit
    Web exposure tab it shows a sample page of. Some of the monsoon members promotions..
    I was asked to provide 10 examples of real businesses promoted there which i have done several times.. But when i did it was still not accepted and was scoffed at..
    And the whole time i thought the ponzi police only had issues with the revenue sharing as the traffic is no different from what is promoted on neobux . eazyhits4u etc .. But i guess when the monsoon shows the same ads as they do it makes a difference somehow..only if you have an agenda i guess..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stacy532 View Post
    Hi james everything i posted the accusations. Were all brought up in the mmg thread several times thats just a small snapshot of them ..
    If you go to traffic monsoon main page hit
    Web exposure tab it shows a sample page of. Some of the monsoon members promotions..
    I was asked to provide 10 examples of real businesses promoted there which i have done several times.. But when i did it was still not accepted and was scoffed at..
    And the whole time i thought the ponzi police only had issues with the revenue sharing as the traffic is no different from what is promoted on neobux . eazyhits4u etc .. But i guess when the monsoon shows the same ads as they do it makes a difference somehow..only if you have an agenda i guess..
    Hi Stacy,

Thanks I will look at the web exposure tab. Does viewing ads here count as an ad view purchased by the customer?

As I said in my earlier post who buys the traffic is irrelevant, big or small company as the products themselves do not generate any profit! So I'll ask;

What services is most purchased?
    What is there to share?
    Have you ever seen an income statement split buy product?

As for agendas I think you may need to look in the mirror;

Ponzi police (as you call people not in TM) -
    Using bank wires to receive the proceeds of a ponzi = guaranteed money laundering and wire fraud charges

Ponzi pimp/player (You) -
    8. if you join the monsoon you will go straight to jail

Unfortunately you seem to think these two statements are the same, whereas most people see the massive difference.

27. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

What is interesting to me is that the "ad pack" is not buying ads at all. Your $50 ad pack consists of 20 clicks to your banner, 1,000 traffic exchange credits, and a revenue sharing position. Not one ad for advertising.

At MMG I asked stacy to give me an approximate number of paying members (remember they claim over 2 Million members), and the approximate number of ad packs bought. He responded that he thought there were about 150,000 active members. He estimated that there were about 300,000 new ad pack purchases and 250,000 re-purchase that had not expired.

So if you take the approximate of 550,000 ad packs, that means that TM paying members have 11 Million clicks to their banners, 550 Million traffic exchange credits, and 550,000 revenue sharing positions. And not one third party verification that any of this is happening, let alone all the ads are being shown. I think stacy has grossly under-estimated how many active members and the number of ad packs bought.

And stacy wonders why we don't believe TM is legal and an illegal pyramid scheme.
    Last edited by EagleOne; 03-04-2016 at 02:42 PM.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

29. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The exact amounts of what is purchased. Has not been released . i purchase 4 of the services.. And hate to disagree but every service generates profits as they are sales . only one qualifies you for a share of that profit..
    I guess if someone was a rational thinker they would look at the fact that up to february 11th 2016 he had a building reserve in paypal not a declining one.. But again we will be forced into the argument that its just because most of the members were not withdrawing but after 55 days that actually puts more strain on the reserve..
    I see you look at it as an instant transfer of money .. Member buys adpack and then instantly starts receiving 0.001. Per click .. Not really the member has purchased a. Way to receive a portion of the revenue being collected.. He shares the revenue much slower than it comes in .. If nothing comes in he has nothing to share.. Thus the limits or caps placed on the revenue sharing is not promised or guaranteed .. You cant give those on anything based on sales..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    What is interesting to me is that the "ad pack" is not buying ads at all. Your $50 ad pack consists of 20 clicks to your banner, 1,000 traffic exchange credits, and a revenue sharing position. Not one ad for advertising.

At MMG I asked stacy to give me an approximate number of paying members (remember they claim over 2 Million members), and the approximate number of ad packs bought. He responded that he thought there were about 150,000 active members. He estimated that there were about 300,000 new ad pack purchases and 250,000 re-purchase that had not expired.

So if you take the approximate of 550,000 ad packs, that means that TM paying members have 11 Million clicks to their banners, 550 Million traffic exchange credits, and 550,000 revenue sharing positions. And not one third party verification that any of this is happening, let alone all the ads are being shown. I think stacy has grossly under-estimated how many active members and the number of ad packs bought.

And stacy wonders why we don't believe TM is legal and an illegal pyramid scheme.
    All valid questions but do the math on what was paid out per day charles claims 600k in daily withdraws. Then do the math on how much of that you believe to be referral comissions vs new purchases of adpacks and other services.. If 100k of ad packs was purchased daily new ones you would be getting 500k referral comissions and 4.5 million added to the reserve balance .. We know that number is way to high ascthe reserve was groing by the rate of 10 million per week .. Thats were i got my figures from .. And yes just an estimation..
    I thought you accused it of being a pyramid not a ponzi ..
    Last edited by stacy532; 03-04-2016 at 02:51 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

James1997: Welcome to RS and look forward to your contributions in the game of chasing your tail with stacy.

EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

33. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

All valid questions but do the math on what was paid out per day charles claims 600k in daily withdraws. Then do the math on how much of that you believe to ve referral comissions vs new purchases of adpacks and other services.. If 100k of ad packs was purchased daily new ones you would be getting 500k referral comissions and 4.5 million added to the reserve balance .. We know that number is way to high ascthe reserve was groing by the rate of 10 million per week .. Thats were i got my figures from .. And yes just an estimation..
    I thought you accused it of being a pyramid not a ponzi ..

Thanks for catching my error, and I corrected it.
    EagleOne

35. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post

well, that and absolutely no outside revenue to prevent it from being a ponzi.

37. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

What outside revenue do you need..
    Purchases outside of the share ?
    People purchasing without being members? Not wise as you would have no way to track your purchase.. I purchased advertising from google and they made me sign up i guess that makes me turn google into a ponzi as im no longer outside revenue once i signed up i became inside revenue.. Oh but thats right they dont share any profits or revenue .. Greedy bastards lol

Post Thanks / Like

What outside revenue do you need..
    Purchases outside of the share ?
    People purchasing without being members? Not wise as you would have no way to track your purchase.. I purchased advertising from google and they made me sign up i guess that makes me turn google into a ponzi as im no longer outside revenue once i signed up i became inside revenue.. Oh but thats right they dont share any profits or revenue .. Greedy bastards lol
    If I recall aright, the courts in the United States require any network marketing business to have a certain percent of sales be to non-distributors/non-members, otherwise they default into being an illegal pyramid?
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

40. Likes 8 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

50% of sales to non-distributors is a figure used in some courts as laughable as even that is.
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

42. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Not wise as you would have no way to track your purchase.
    your ignorance knows no bounds. since you have absolutely no idea how a real business runs, you are the last person trying to convince anyone that this scam is somehow a legit business.
    your quote proves you don't even have a grasp on one of the most fundamental functions within a real business.

44. Likes 9 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

How hard is it to grasp that i dont use your perameters for anything on this planet .. Monsoon sells traffic .. No way to deny that . how can one buy anything online and not be a member . buy from amazon yep u gotta be a member.. If not how would they know where to ship your item .. Seems like under the table non trackable sales would be a huge illegal red flag.. What amazon does with the money made on that item ought to be up to them not you.. The issue you guys have and the only one is that he shares too much money back .. Trying to slam or bash. The services is pointless to your arguments..