Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 125 of 446 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135175225 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,125 of 11143

Thread: Traffic monsoon. Better than MAPS with trusted admin Charles Scoville

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Traffic monsoon. Better than MAPS with trusted admin Charles Scoville

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    He already did return to the USA....He's back in Utah...
    Utah's a good place. There aren't many scammers there!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

2. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Frank_Calabro_Jr.jpg

He's going to be singing a different tune soon....

4. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bestbud View Post
    PayPal is consistent with their emails; but, people don't understand the fact that they only have 180 days from their payment date to file a dispute for item not received or not as described...
    And, I'm not sure this ponzi player 'S Deane' should be analyzing PayPal anyway. If the governments won't do anything, maybe PayPal can implement a limit on how many times you can participate in a ponzi/rev share program, and then have their account closed forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Char View Post
    Traffic Monsoon Scam https://www.facebook.com/TrafficMons...69589916416764
    1 hr ·
    "We're going to share this post by 'S Deane' because it's so well said...... They refunded me all of the money I had in TM, yet denied my claim for another rev share advertising company whose funds are frozen, saying it wasn't covered under buyer protection. ......... but their handling of claims leaves much to be desired."

Did I read that right?

6. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I totally agree, Char!

8. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Here we go again. The natives at MMG are getting mad that their reporting my posts isn't working with the mods, that now they are trying to claim that EagleTwo and I are the same person as passiveincome4u claims we both have the same IP. I think he needs to keep promoting Ponzi's because he sucks at research and as an investigator.

Funny how stacy has not called out passiveincome4u lying about a post he claims I made, especially since stacy hates all the lies being told. Oh wait, that's only for us "haters."
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

10. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Frank_Calabro_Jr_001.jpg

Yesterday he was quoting the Bible. Today he's calling people idiots...

12. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Frank_Calabro_Jr_001.jpg

Yesterday he was quoting the Bible. Today he's calling people idiots...
    'Wonder if he believes in the philosophy that it takes one to know one?
    Last edited by EagleOne; 12-12-2016 at 05:58 PM.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

14. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Frank_Calabro_Jr.jpg

He's going to be singing a different tune soon....
    poor fat man. scam exposers hurting his recruiting and costing him money.
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

16. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Attachment 13333

He's still obsessed with his "haters" and mocking potential victims...

Little does he know that his ego and wallet are cruisin' for a big bruisin'...
    If giving haters The Raspberry is a satisfactory response for the 6116 people Calabro claims to have sponsored then I understand why they got duped. I hope everyone else would demand better verifiable data any verifiable data before sending someone their money. Especially if that someone is so consistently wrong about what is legitimate.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

18. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    'Wonder if he believes in he philosophy that it takes one to know one?
    I will say the only smart one out of all these big scam pimp idiots is russo. he's smart enough to keep his mouth shut and just plod along.
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

20. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Char View Post
    And, I'm not sure this ponzi player 'S Deane' should be analyzing PayPal anyway.
    Sigh, some things never change, do they ??

* Paypal is not the police, SEC or FTC and doesn't have the power or resources to investigate each and every one of the thousands of criminal enterprises which use their facilities.

* Traffic Monsoon is first and foremost an illegal ponzi / pyramid scheme. I find it inconceivable Scoville has not intentionally deceived Paypal as to the nature of his businesses.

* My reading of the situation is that Paypal IS fulfilling its' statutory obligations and IS co operating with the authorities

* The Paypal "story" is normal procedure at the end of every "next-big-thing" HYIP ponzi / pyramid. If it weren't Paypal, it would be "the banks" or "the payment processors" or "Russian hackers" or "da ebil gubmint"or "the illuminati"

In fact, anything to distract from the fact yet another HYIP ponzi / pyramid is collapsing under its' own weight, exactly as predicted

* After all the lies Scoville and his pimps have told, why would anyone believe ANYTHING they say WRT the Paypal situation ??

* Does anyone really think he's demonstrably lied about virtually every other aspect of the Traffic Monsoon saga, but he's suddenly decided to tell the truth about what is going on with Paypal ???
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

22. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Goodness, gracious, those serial ponzi pimps are a lovely, caring and sharing bunch, aren't they ???

If you go over to NoWay Jose Nunes' Trafficmonsoonupdates page on Facebook, you'll find NoWay wants to be your best friend:

And, where will NoWay Jose take you if you accept his invitation:

It will come as no suprise to anybody he'll invite you to join a ponzi / pyramid scheme he KNOWS is on its' last legs:

With "best friends" like Jose Nunes, who needs enemies ??

24. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    I will say the only smart one out of all these big scam pimp idiots is russo. he's smart enough to keep his mouth shut and just plod along.
    I see that Russo is the reigning Ponzi forum pimp now. Whatever happened to Frederick Mann?

26. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone else get a sense it's rats deserting the sinking Traffic Monsoon ship time ???

28. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=EagleOne]Here we go again. The natives at MMG are getting mad that their reporting my posts isn't working with the mods, that now they are trying to claim that EagleTwo and I are the same person as passiveincome4u claims we both have the same IP. I think he needs to keep promoting Ponzi's because he sucks at research and as an investigator.

Posts at MMG seem to be disappearing; but, passiveincome4u said the following before it got deleted. He seems to be confused about what passive income really is:

"Promoting a website traffic service is a FULL time job.

Sincerely,
    PassiveTools for the Passive-earner"
    Last edited by EagleOne; 03-22-2016 at 01:27 AM.

30. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It's right about now people begin to realize what is appearing on any of the "usual suspect" HYIP ponzi forums and Traffic Monsoon related Facebook pages is nothing but white noise, the last desperate attempts of ponzi pimps to squeeze out the last dollars from victims and posts by those poor unfortunate souls who will say anything to get the attention they lack, even if it means resorting to posting absolutely nonsensical theories.

Traffic Monsoon is dead in the water, everything else is stuff and nonsense

32. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I remember watching one of Franks videos a couple of weeks ago and he said "Im beyond wealthy guys, Im rich and way beyond rich too".
    What I dont understand is if your "beyond wealthy" then why would you need to make dozens of crap videos flogging dodgy schemes to people?

Oh yea I forgot its because they all like helping people... Hmmmm ok

34. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

If being branded a "hater" by a serial ponzi pimp with the moral values of Frank Calabro is the worst thing that happens this year, I'd say we're in for a bloody good 2016

36. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Daveyw View Post
    I remember watching one of Franks videos a couple of weeks ago and he said "Im beyond wealthy guys, Im rich and way beyond rich too".

If true, how that wealth was made might be of interest to would be punters:

1. Did his wealth come from referral commissions received promoting two ad clicking programs not paying in the US plus Banners Broker and Zeek where criminal charges were filed? YES!!!

2. Did his wealth come from positioning 6116 people in lasting businesses where they too are earning ad clicking profits following his lead? NO!!!

So Frank received a bunch of money giving people advice to join things that were illegal and/or not paying. What's not to like?

What I dont understand is if your "beyond wealthy" then why would you need to make dozens of crap videos flogging dodgy schemes to people?
    You ask a good question. These people love to pine about "passive" and "residual" income, yet are still chipping away full time like busy scamming beavers. None of the lot can prove a single business they promoted where the numbers panned out as claimed. Always, trust us guys this thing is built to last until the day they put on their shocked faces.

Oh yea I forgot its because they all like helping people... Hmmmm ok
    Ironic how "help" always involves others reaching in their pockets and taking out the billfold.
    Last edited by ribshaw; 03-22-2016 at 07:43 AM.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

38. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

40. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The video Daveyw linked to embedded here:

42. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Surfer thats what I was trying to do but couldnt figure out how to.
    Their webinars seem to go on for hours but dont ever achieve much apart from Sharon moaning because someone is scamming Traffic monsoon. Oh the irony

44. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

You're welcome. I just click the "Insert Video" icon and put the short url that youtube offers when you click the "Share" option there.

Don't know if I can make it through 75 minutes.

46. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Sigh, some things never change, do they ??

* Paypal is not the police, SEC or FTC and doesn't have the power or resources to investigate each and every one of the thousands of criminal enterprises which use their facilities.

* Traffic Monsoon is first and foremost an illegal ponzi / pyramid scheme. I find it inconceivable Scoville has not intentionally deceived Paypal as to the nature of his businesses.

* My reading of the situation is that Paypal IS fulfilling its' statutory obligations and IS co operating with the authorities

* The Paypal "story" is normal procedure at the end of every "next-big-thing" HYIP ponzi / pyramid. If it weren't Paypal, it would be "the banks" or "the payment processors" or "Russian hackers" or "da ebil gubmint"or "the illuminati"

In fact, anything to distract from the fact yet another HYIP ponzi / pyramid is collapsing under its' own weight, exactly as predicted

* After all the lies Scoville and his pimps have told, why would anyone believe ANYTHING they say WRT the Paypal situation ??

* Does anyone really think he's demonstrably lied about virtually every other aspect of the Traffic Monsoon saga, but he's suddenly decided to tell the truth about what is going on with Paypal ???
    I'm in tm. And tired of the lies. Luckily I stand to get my 95% of my investment back (not any more than that). The people in the group I'm in still have faith despite me digging up dirt on the banner brokers scammers immy and Sharon, the fact that the domain ownership finishes at the same time as the PayPal dispute (allegedly) will, the fact they ban people who ask questions as to what's happening as PayPal aren't speaking to callers and the inconsistencies in the garbage scamville is spewing to the cult.

I need validated proof I think

48. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TmHunter View Post
    II need validated proof I think
    History tells us, the sort of "validated proof" it requires to convince people who are this far down the ponzi / pyramid rabbit hole is not likely to be found unless and until a regulatory agency prosecutes and gains access to the inner workings and accounts.

Even then, you'll find a not unsubstantial number of TMers will STILL not believe Scoville is guilty of anything but poor management skills.

For example, Andy Bowdoin of AdSurf Daily infamy still had / has members proclaiming his innocence AFTER he had pleaded guilty and begun his gaol sentence

50. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post