Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 14 of 446 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Traffic monsoon. Better than MAPS with trusted admin Charles Scoville

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Traffic monsoon. Better than MAPS with trusted admin Charles Scoville

Quote Originally Posted by stacy532 View Post
    i read it thank you for the professional responses and post .. nice change of pace ..

i never join those 12% per day surf sites or the sites that promise anything
    once they say the word we promise or guarantee im gone
    You may have read it but you didn't get it....

Andy Bowdoin had a bunch of little Stacy's spinning much the same BS you spinning here for Charles.....

If you ask PHH nicely he may give you the link to how the Andy Bowdoin story ends.......I'm sure you curious about how Andy's "this is not an investment" and "this is not a ponzi" arguments went down in court.....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

2. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    Nothing to do with him.......But is always handy to have the pitch man for a scams name and address on file......You never know who down the track may want to have a chat with you.....Could be law enforcement...a member of your downline.....The IRS......They also part of the game you choose to play
    i would like to ask a fair question i know you guys do provide a honorable service making sure no one joins a scam unwillingly . I get that and i thank you guys for that . but how many folks on this forum are actual experts in the field of anything related to the sec , fraud , law enforcement . or is this just a hobby of everyone here . and no im not being a smart ass... both of my parents are actually ex law enforcement . step father is retired sheriff . My mother worked in the district attorney's office

Post Thanks / Like

You guys seem to be throwing the security argument at it more than a ponzi .
    That's because both apply.

Here's an example of how it works:

Zeek Rewards / Paul Burks

CRIMINAL charges filed by the US Department of Justice: 1) wire fraud, 2) securities fraud, 3) conspiracy to defraud, 4) selling unregistered securities.

Burks indictment

CIVIL charges filed by the SEC: 1) unregistered offer and sale of securities 2) fraud in the offer of sale of securities 3) fraud in connection with the purchase or sale of securities

SEC complaint
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

5. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

You may have read it but you didn't get it....

Andy Bowdoin had a bunch of little Stacy's spinning much the same BS you spinning here for Charles.....

If you ask PHH nicely he may give you the link to how the Andy Bowdoin story ends.......I'm sure you curious about how Andy's "this is not an investment" and "this is not a ponzi" arguments went down in court.....
    nope no need i can spot his crap as a scam from here ... he had advertising to try and hide his ponzi . Charles looks to have more the second approach advertising with the addition of money sharing. but hey thats just my opinion ..

Post Thanks / Like

both of my parents are actually ex law enforcement . step father is retired sheriff . My mother worked in the district attorney's office
    Yet, here you are knowingly and willingly participating in and promoting illegal ponzi and pyramid schemes.

Your parents must be VERY proud

8. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I was asked to come here and provide another view point on things
    The problem is, you don't have a viewpoint. A viewpoint is based on some sort of reality, including laws. "TM is illegal but it serves as a wealth re-distribution mechanism and it therefore morally acceptable" is a viewpoint. It's a sick viewpoint, but it's a viewpoint. "TM is legal because I'm completely ignorant of the law and want to remain this way" is not a viewpoint. It's a delusion.

10. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    That's because both apply.

Here's an example of how it works:

Zeek Rewards / Paul Burks

CRIMINAL charges filed by the US Department of Justice: 1) wire fraud, 2) securities fraud, 3) conspiracy to defraud, 4) selling unregistered securities.

Burks indictment

CIVIL charges filed by the SEC: 1) unregistered offer and sale of securities 2) fraud in the offer of sale of securities 3) fraud in connection with the purchase or sale of securities

SEC complaint
    thank you for the responses
    i never liked zeek rewards or banners brokers the way people promoted them even turned me away.
    i never even went as far as learning what or how they shared or paid . i really didnt care or give them a second thought.
    i always heard the advertising in bb was ****.
    and very confusing compensation plans ..
    zeek seemed to have an auction or bid auction site attached . in my head i thought it does not matter how many things u attach to a program . if its 10 or 30
    things that earn money if they find one thing wrong you can get in trouble..
    i had read on mmg forum that they told zeek rewards what to do to become compliant with the law or what to do to keep operating and when they did change to try and accommodate the authorities they still shut them down... its been so long ago i cant remember all of it...sorry im getting old lol

Post Thanks / Like

Yet, here you are knowingly and willingly participating in and promoting illegal ponzi and pyramid schemes.

Your parents must be VERY proud
    they actually are and they didn't see anything wrong with it but they agree that the members once they get greedy it will start to decline at that point..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by E2014T View Post
    The problem is, you don't have a viewpoint. A viewpoint is based on some sort of reality, including laws. "TM is illegal but it serves as a wealth re-distribution mechanism and it therefore morally acceptable" is a viewpoint. It's a sick viewpoint, but it's a viewpoint. "TM is legal because I'm completely ignorant of the law and want to remain this way" is not a viewpoint. It's a delusion.
    i didnt peg you to be that opinionated . i thought okosh was the only one who went full attack mode on the wording of things . gee i was wrong ...lol
    i do have a point of view
    a . my 12 months of instant paypal withdraws give me a nice fact to share ..
    b. my hundreds of signups to other opportunities have been a nice fact to share .
    c. me sharing these facts in no way should be taken as monsoon positives or negatives its just the results sorry they are not
    negative ones..

Post Thanks / Like

Paypal, you say? I wonder what their staff dealing with AUP issues would say if someone pointed Traffic Monsoon out to them? Illegality is not the only red flag that gets Paypal accounts suspended. There are certain kinds of businesses they do not permit as well.
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

15. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins View Post
    Paypal, you say? I wonder what their staff dealing with AUP issues would say if someone pointed Traffic Monsoon out to them? Illegality is not the only red flag that gets Paypal accounts suspended. There are certain kinds of businesses they do not permit as well.
    i know for a fact that thousands of folks when ahp started to decline on earning amounts filed many many disputes . none of them won and paypal is still used on ahp . they know who he is . they know of his past issues with disputes from the ptc sites . they have to know what the business does. what im wondering is if they know all of this and they still do business with Charles they also must feel that he is not breaking any laws they know of.. They have to have people that work at paypal more educated to spot fraud than I am ...lol

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stacy532
    i didnt peg you to be that opinionated
    You've been around two minutes and you think you have a viewpoint. O.k., Einstein, since everything with you is about you, at what point of TM's cycle will you personally stop purchasing TM ad packs?

18. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

You've been around two minutes and you think you have a viewpoint. O.k., Einstein, since everything with you is about you, at what point of TM's cycle will you personally stop purchasing TM ad packs?
    just because you used Einsteins name in vein above does not make you smart . all I have ever done is provide my statistics and try and figure out which of you guys is the most full of crap . some of you guys are very helpful . some are very negative people I feel so sorry for some of you guys . for the reason that some have to resort to name calling , bullying , taunting. I always thought that your argument should sell itself . no need to try and belittle anyone to make yourself feel more superior. and to answer an actual question I will never stop repurchasing and run and go do the 100% withdraw mode fear crap. I have found that if you withdraw more than 9% of your daily earnings your account will start to go down in value . I wish to build and withdraw some at the same time.
    Ive built from 50 adpacks on day 1. to now over 90 and have withdrawn around $ 2700 and only a couple hundred came from referrals , and i actually paid their way in 100% and they gave up .. not lucrative enough for them.

Post Thanks / Like

if they know all of this and they still do business with Charles they also must feel that he is not breaking any laws they know of
    They've done business with far worse people than thieves. It's not their clients' illegal activities they worry about. It's their own liability. The phrasing on his site might be enough to get them out of conspiracy charges and continue to make money on fees from his transactions.

21. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

They've done business with far worse people than thieves. It's not their clients' illegal activities they worry about. It's their own liability. The phrasing on his site might be enough to get them out of conspiracy charges and continue to make money on fees from his transactions.
    how many accused ponzis do you feel paypal has actually stopped doing business with ? as im new to the game since 2007 I have not found much or even know where to look to find that info..

23. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

all I have ever done is provide my statistics
    You don't have statistics. The statistics are in TM's accounts. You have your experiences to share. Your experiences have been positive, we get it. There are plenty of people who have had positive experiences with fraudulent opportunities.

25. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

You don't have statistics. The statistics are in TM's accounts. You have your experiences to share. Your experiences have been positive, we get it. There are plenty of people who have had positive experiences with fraudulent opportunities.
    good lord do you have to try and correct everything I say ? your a grammar nazzi .. I say what I want when i want and my friend if you dont like how I present my information I dont care ... lol I can imagine a few of you guys look like this at the house...

Post Thanks / Like

i always heard the advertising in bb was ****.
    And you heard Traffic Monsoon's advertising was better??????....

28. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

just because you used Einsteins name in vein above does not make you smart . all I have ever done is provide my statistics and try and figure out which of you guys is the most full of crap . some of you guys are very helpful . some are very negative people I feel so sorry for some of you guys . for the reason that some have to resort to name calling , bullying , taunting. I always thought that your argument should sell itself . no need to try and belittle anyone to make yourself feel more superior. and to answer an actual question I will never stop repurchasing and run and go do the 100% withdraw mode fear crap. I have found that if you withdraw more than 9% of your daily earnings your account will start to go down in value . I wish to build and withdraw some at the same time.
    Ive built from 50 adpacks on day 1. to now over 90 and have withdrawn around $ 2700 and only a couple hundred came from referrals , and i actually paid their way in 100% and they gave up .. not lucrative enough for them.
    About time you became entertaining......As a ponzi lover you gotta earn your keep around these parts.....

30. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

yes many many times over
    when i first signed up i texted charles on facebook and asked him if you believe in ahp so strongly why in the hell would you start another site . i told him that it makes him look like a scammer doing so. it pissed me off actually . he told me again he thanked me for my ideas to try and increase the earnings at ahp . he always told me he liked a few of them but that he wanted the services sold to pick up the revenue . all i was trying to add was a way to help folks earn . long story short he pointed out to me a thread started on the ahp forum about how charles needs to start another rev share advertising site , and what product he should sell and the % and caps on revenue shared . most of the ideas of the monsoon came from members begging him to start another site. so after a few weeks i joined . i did not buy anything until i got my tax return . when i did I asked folks how the services were on the monsoon and like you would expect on the mmg thread i heard rah rah who cares woo hoo... lol then one of my online friends told me he was getting signups to paid to click sites that he did not expect.
    so i started promoting ayuwage and in the first week from just the rev share ad pack advertising i gained 10 referrals to ayuwage ptc. I had my signature on mmg forum for 3 years with 1 signup...So I decided to start promoting more things and try all the services . I have found the best results out of my online ventures promoting using the monsoon advertising purchases. some better than others. i did try ahp also but the text ads i bought and the treasure chest ads were just free members looking at my promotions and i got no signups from ahp text ads that i bought. i do find some value in the advertising at the monsoon . i just refuse to promote mlm crap to folks.. lol

Post Thanks / Like

At advertising other ponzis

33. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

At advertising other ponzis
    Some do yes
    I promote ayuwage ptc
    Fusion cash gpt
    Plasti dip paint
    And 2 get paid to promote websites
    U get paid for hits to the websites

Post Thanks / Like

Some do yes
    I promote ayuwage ptc
    Fusion cash gpt
    Plasti dip paint
    And 2 get paid to promote websites
    U get paid for hits to the websites
    Hmm. So you got involved with these, aware that they were ponzis Stacy? Or am I misunderstanding your meaning here as well as at http://www.racelubbock.com/forum/arc...p?t-22611.html ?
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

36. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Here is one of the videos presented to me when i asked folks how the adservices were. Man i hated the login ad he has its annoying. But he found value in it.
    https://youtu.be/G-tNnswBTKI

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins View Post
    Hmm. So you got involved with these, aware that they were ponzis Stacy? Or am I misunderstanding your meaning here as well as at not a job but work at home on the internet [Archive] - RaceLubbock - Lubbocks Premiere Race Site ?
    Talk about a blast from the past no one goes to our race lubbock. Forum any longer.
    You can watch. How me joining scam after scam and getting scammed at first turned me towards ayuwage and the gpt sites ... Lol
    Yeah first one i was in was club asteria i think . i never told anyone its safe to go into debt joining a program . kinda erie seeing just a six post almost a carbon copy of the positings in this forum . im not suprised if he was a member or been here.