Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 181 of 446 FirstFirst ... 81131171179180181182183191231281 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,525 of 11143

Thread: Traffic monsoon. Better than MAPS with trusted admin Charles Scoville

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Traffic monsoon. Better than MAPS with trusted admin Charles Scoville

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    stacy: You have said and confirmed that you only have 8 people you have referred into TM. So please explain to me how those 8 people could generate over $50,000 in referral commissions for you.
    Guess that means that each one of those 8 have a down line like Ken the mad scam/spammer Russo!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

2. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    Guess that means that each one of those 8 have a down line like Ken the mad scam/spammer Russo!
    According to TM terms, you only get the 10% for your referrals, not their referrals. This means his 8 would have had to purchase over $500,000 of adpacks. Remember stacy says he pays everyone's way in so they don't lose any money, which leads to another question doesn't it.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

4. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

stacy: You have said and confirmed that you only have 8 people you have referred into TM. So please explain to me how those 8 people could generate over $50,000 in referral commissions for you.
    yes i only have 8 active referrals . and they have produced 746$ of referral commissions not 50k .. you must have someone elses account mixed up with mine ... ive posted many account successes over the past 2 years immys account showing over 500k in referrals commissions , tanguy has over 100k and william bryants has over 50k .. and yes i have paid these members back on their initial spends . they have spent around $900 bucks out of pocket and have been repurchasing ever since .. i also pay them 50% referral cashback on top of them being paid in.. many of them quit early saying the monsoon is not worth their time cause they make so little. they go and get burned at a higher or faster paying program and they have mostly all came back to the monsoon..

disclaimer no statement that i make on this wonderful forum about any program or website has anything to do with its legitimacy that is something you have to investigate for yourself.

Post Thanks / Like

So you always post copies of other people's accounts on your site? So if this is not you, whose is it?:

stacy referral commission page.jpg
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

7. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

$50k could get this clown Stacy out of his grandmas house for good.
    "the owner seems really confident and even promises this one won't be going anywhere"

9. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Desperate times call for desperate measures !

There is now a large amount of PTC's that have been flooded with ads from Tragic Monsoon.

Seems person/persons are trying to revive the TM scam with the serial scammer charles scoville !

11. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So you always post copies of other people's accounts on your site? So if this is not you, whose is it?:

stacy referral commission page.jpg
    That looks like william bryants account .. And like i said folks were asking me if anyone made any money from the monsoon and this was an example account i used nothing more.. And thank you for your concern but granny has been living with me under my care and under my roof since 1998..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stacy532 View Post
    That looks like william bryants account .. And like i said folks were asking me if anyone made any money from the monsoon and this was an example account i used nothing more.. And thank you for your concern but granny has been living with me under my care and under my roof since 1998..
    So, she's one of your referrals? Just askin' !

14. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

And like i said folks were asking me if anyone made any money from the monsoon.
    Yes...

Charles Scoville on scam number 18..JPG

That looks like william bryants account ..
    $50,000 from referring suckers, $1.75 from CashLinks, I seriusly would have thought the other way around.

50000 in commissions from referring suckers.JPG

And thank you for your concern but granny has been living with me under my care and under my roof since 1998..
    She's lucky to have you in her corner.

boobies bouncing.jpg
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

16. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So, she's one of your referrals? Just askin' !
    Nope she dont need traffic at 97 years old ...

Post Thanks / Like

"It's not a problem, it's an opportunity......"

TM 134 Jul 16.jpg

......"but don't you dare call it a scam, you loser!"

That about right, Chazza??

19. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Prison isn't for the faint of heart either...

21. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Abrasax/Finix/Elena has found her glory niche at EMS. She is now trying to dictate who can post and what they can post. Doesn't like us "haters" upsetting TM and stacy defending TM and Charles. Bad for recruiting. Of course none of us "haters" have paid any attention to her, but at least she feels important again in her own mind; and of course stacy thinking he has put all of us "haters" in our place with his defense of TM and Charles. Funny how he can see all the "haters" lies, but can't see all the lies Charles has told.

At EMS, stacy posted that the commission screenshot I showed here was not his account but someone else's commission statemet, but then said that he didn't have a site. Really stacy? That's odd because the site is in your name, and it's where I took the screenshot of the commission page. Makes one wonder if stacy has done any house-cleaning on his site since I posted the screenshot.

I am so looking forward to August 12 and the decision by PayPal. Of course the one question that Charles, stacy and all the other TM'ers conveniently ignore is what difference does it make how much money is in Payza when the daily limit is far below what TM owes on a daily basis to its members. They can't blame PayPal if PayPal does release all the money to Charles/TM. And the saga continues and the defense of TM gets crazier and crazier, while the numbers of members not happy keeps growing and growing and growing.
    EagleOne

23. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hate to parade my ignorance in public, but WTH is EMS?

25. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Abrasax/Finix/Elena has found her glory niche at EMS. She is now trying to dictate who can post and what they can post. Doesn't like us "haters" upsetting TM and stacy defending TM and Charles. Bad for recruiting. Of course none of us "haters" have paid any attention to her, but at least she feels important again in her own mind; and of course stacy thinking he has put all of us "haters" in our place with his defense of TM and Charles. Funny how he can see all the "haters" lies, but can't see all the lies Charles has told.

At EMS, stacy posted that the commission screenshot I showed here was not his account but someone else's commission statemet, but then said that he didn't have a site. Really stacy? That's odd because the site is in your name, and it's where I took the screenshot of the commission page. Makes one wonder if stacy has done any house-cleaning on his site since I posted the screenshot.

I am so looking forward to August 12 and the decision by PayPal. Of course the one question that Charles, stacy and all the other TM'ers conveniently ignore is what difference does it make how much money is in Payza when the daily limit is far below what TM owes on a daily basis to its members. They can't blame PayPal if PayPal does release all the money to Charles/TM. And the saga continues and the defense of TM gets crazier and crazier, while the numbers of members not happy keeps growing and growing and growing.
    Yes lynndel i still dont have a site i post things on facebook but its still not my site comprehension is just in short supply for your arguments.. Your digging up a picture thats more than 6 months old . funny frank calabro post other members success and back office screenshots all the time you never say a word .. I do it once and you contact the fbi... Lmao

Post Thanks / Like

Eternal Minion Search.
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

28. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

EMoneySpace forum
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

30. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Charlie Scovilles' charles.scoville page on Facebook

32. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    EMoneySpace forum
    Sheesh, it has been so long since I was there, I forgot my password. Since they allow Fester the Boil to post I don't think I'll bother.

34. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Charlie Scovilles' charles.scoville page on Facebook

36. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

TrafficMonsoonupdates page on Facebook

38. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

TrafficMonsoonupdates page on Facebook

40. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes lynndel i still dont have a site i post things on facebook but its still not my site comprehension is just in short supply for your arguments.. Your digging up a picture thats more than 6 months old . funny frank calabro post other members success and back office screenshots all the time you never say a word .. I do it once and you contact the fbi... Lmao
    What do you mean it's not your site. It clearly shows stacy532's Bucket on the screenshot. If not your site, whose is it?
    EagleOne

42. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The TrafficMonsoonLLC page on Facebook

44. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post

The TrafficMonsoonLLC page on Facebook
    Considering the ID you have provided to them, I think not having a utility bill is the least of your problems, Cynthia dear.

46. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post