Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 201 of 446 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203211251301 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,025 of 11143

Thread: Traffic monsoon. Better than MAPS with trusted admin Charles Scoville

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Traffic monsoon. Better than MAPS with trusted admin Charles Scoville

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Poor stacy532 and his hero, William G Bryant.

Scrabbling around trying to find scapegoats for the closure of their favourite fraud.

stacy532s' waffling on the EMS forum

Way, way back observers of Traffic Monsoon warned members that Paypal was required under the terms of its' licenses to report Traffic Monsoon and Scovilles' activities to the US Department of the Treasurys' Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) and that FinCEN is part of the Financial Fraud Enforcement Task Force, whose members include:

Under the terms of The Bank Secrecy Act, once having filed Suspicious Activity Report/s,(SAR) Paypal CANNOT reveal to anyone, including Scoville, it has done so

It can, however, choose to co operate with FinCEN, leave the account open and carry on business as normal, until both it and the investigators are satisfied there is / isn't illegal activity occurring.

As was pointed out on this forum at the time, anyone who believed Paypal did NOT file multiple Suspicious Activity Reports before and after it froze the Traffic Monsoon account and co operate fully with the subsequent investigation which lead to the SEC filing against TM and Scoville was in for a giant eye opening shock.

AND, read that list of FFEFT members, they all knew exactly what was going on

The IRS, the SEC, the DoJ, all of them

Forget all this conspiracy and "Paypal is guilty" talk.

Read the documents, it's all in there.
    Come on guys and gals. Don't go confusing stacy with facts. Besides, these are not facts because they didn't come from William Bryant, that fantastic attorney, forensic accountant and philosopher all rolled into one. If William B didn't say it, it's not true. We are just twisting words, making things up, lying and distorting what is really happening.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

2. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

C'mon now,

you didn't really expect Adrian to admit he's been wrong all along and he needs to remove the evidence of his participation in the multi million dollar Traffic Monsoon fraud, did you ???

Adrian Hibberts' Traffic Monsoon Team page on Facebook

Remember Adrian Hibberts' judgement and expertise level for next time he tries to recruit you.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

4. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    didn't letters get sent in the profitable sunrise scam case?
    After all the hate Emails I got from the ASD crowd, I was prepared for it for Zeek and ProSun. I had everything re-routed to a dump folder so they couldn't overload my Email accounts. By the time it was all over, I think between the two barrages of Emails, I and Eagle combined got between a 1/2 million-3/4 million hate Emails; not counting all the text messages they tried to send me that were also blocked. Now I know if UF is reading this, and I'm sure he is, he'll demand I prove it. Too bad I couldn't save them all as I could have forwarded all of them to him and shut his Email account down. That would have been fun.

Speaking of UF, he got all upset that I agreed with his post at EMS and told me to stop it.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

6. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bestbud View Post
    Correct me if I wrong, but I got to thinking.

Anyone who writes to the SEC via Sunil, as Charles is suggesting, stating they bought an advertising service and not an investment, is essentially saying THEY DON'T EXPECT ANY MONEY BACK. They got their service and they're happy. The end. Nothing for them except the advertising they already got. Remember, Charles never guaranteed any money.

On the other hand, if the SEC stays on course, these people will hopefully get some of the original money back they put in.

As a member, I would think long and hard about which option I'd rather have. Some money is better than no money.

8. Likes 10 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Correction - "I'm" lol. Too early to be posting, admitting RealScam is the first thing I check on my iPad in the morning. It's like an addictive soap opera these days.

10. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Char View Post
    Correct me if I wrong, but I got to thinking.

Anyone who writes to the SEC via Sunil, as Charles is suggesting, stating they bought an advertising service and not an investment, is essentially saying THEY DON'T EXPECT ANY MONEY BACK. They got their service and they're happy. The end. Nothing for them except the advertising they already got. Remember, Charles never guaranteed any money.

On the other hand, if the SEC stays on course, these people will hopefully get some of the original money back they put in.

As a member, I would think long and hard about which option I'd rather have. Some money is better than no money.
    Always the difference between "haters" and ponzi/pyramid members!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

12. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

"Negotiations between Charles Scoville and the Traffic Monsoon Receiver have begun, with the latest filing from the Receiver requesting permission to fund Scoville’s return to the US."

Traffic Monsoon Receiver to pay for Scoville's flight to US?

14. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Sam Ahmed
    Sam Ahmed YES, WE KEEP SUPPORTING YOU AND YOU CONSISTENLY SEEM TO DISAPPOINT US! 1)TM BANK? 2)NO MORE PAYMENT PROCESSORS?? 3)ALLIED WALLET 4)PRE-PAID CARD 5)PAYZA IS ABSOLUTELY RUBBISH! 6)JULY WAS ALWAYS THE END OF 180DAYS! - this is a muliti-million dollar business, do you not have a business plan/corporate strategy? or test things before commiting to ideas and sending out press release! - it seems you willy nilly send out press release on your ambitions and then fail to deliver! Your mismanagement is affecting millions of lives! (prime example, why did you not disable paypal purchase when you disabled paypal withdrawal?? - your emphasis is and has always been on purchases!) Also, you state on some occassions this is everyones business so that makes us investors and then you state we are simply buyers of ad-service which simply makes us customers/consumers!! Finally, when I joined this scheme, there were many stats and statements on TM reserves, where was the TM reserve when pay-pal account was frozen? why did you not use that to pay people? or simply doesn't exist! - it has already been a long wait, sort this mess out with SEC and provide people with what they are entitled to!

https://www.facebook.com/charles.sco...ref=ts&fref=ts

It's a good post but, why didn't he check out Charles and TM instead of "willy nilly" handing over his money?

That's the problem with recruitment schemes, they just listen to upline's spiel without proper due diligence.

16. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." --Voltaire

18. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

But, but, but, It was PAYING!! What other due diligence is a ponzi player supposed to do?

20. Likes 9 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    But, but, but, It was PAYING!! What other due diligence is a ponzi player supposed to do?
    Check out if it has a "trusted admin"

Paying + trusted admin = riches beyond your wildest dreams
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

22. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Check out if it has a "trusted admin"

Paying + trusted admin = riches beyond your wildest dreams
    And we can't forget "TRUSTED!"
    EagleOne

24. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    And we can't forget "TRUSTED!"
    My bad, I forgot that!

26. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    My bad, I forgot that!
    I'm BAD! I meant to say "HONEST!" not trusted as LRM already mentioned trusted.
    EagleOne

28. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Interesting isn't it that Charles could afford to buy a $500K flat in the London area, fly all over Europe to attend meetings, fly back and forth from America to the UK, fly to Dubai, stay in a hotel while in Dubai, but couldn't cough up $35 for a marriage license, hire an attorney and air fare back to the U.S. to meet with the SEC to "sort" all of this big mistake out.

News flash for you Charles. You can get a loan on your flat to pay your attorney and pay to return to the U.S. to meet with the SEC.
    EagleOne

30. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    he's running out of strawmen. I hope he gets so desperate that he says 'well deese and MAP are doing the same thing.....why don't you go after them!'
    Oh, wouldn't that be a laugh? Fantastic, I hope it happens!!

32. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Just flown in from the Planet Bullsh*t.....take it away, Jose!

TM 166 Aug 16.jpg

34. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post

TM 166 Aug 16.jpg

Seems all these pimps/promoters have no concept whatsoever of profit and loss !

36. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Interesting isn't it that Charles could afford to buy a $500K flat in the London area,
    A 500K flat in London area? 1 bed flats in London are more like £5 Million and above. Right Move flat prices in London He could get a run down pad in Balham (which is Greater London and not a London postcode) for his $500K budget It is south of the Thames but he would have to rub shoulders with people in Council properties.
    Last edited by path2prosperity; 08-03-2016 at 02:35 PM.

38. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    A 500K flat in London area? 1 bed flats in London are more like £5 Million and above. Right Move flat prices in London He could get a run down pad in Balham (which is Greater London and not a London postcode) for his $500K budget It is south of the Thames but he would have to rub shoulders with people in Council properties.
    'In the London area'? Manchester is about 200 odd miles from London. I suppose if you come from a country like the USA then 'in the London area' could mean anywhere with-in a 500 mile radius!

charles salford address.jpg

40. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HARRISON View Post
    'In the London area'? Manchester is about 200 odd miles from London. I suppose if you come from a country like the USA then 'in the London area' could mean anywhere with-in a 500 mile radius!

charles salford address.jpg
    I really don't know where it is located but a few of the members said in the London area, others said close to Oxford where his wife was living, but still no matter where it is located, he could get a loan to cover his attorney, airfare for him, wife and son.
    EagleOne

42. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

https://www.facebook.com/Traffic-Mon...07822/?fref=ts
    scroll down to pauline nathan comments with me, what an embarrasment she is.

Pauline Nathan AGAIN... DEFAMATION ... NO SCAM..JUST THE TRUTH AS ALWAYS FROM CHARLES SCOVILLE... HE IS BEING SCAMMED... CANT YOU READ??? OH THE TRUTH HURTS PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO LIKE TO LISTEN TO LIES AND DECEIT.....WHICH YOU CANT TAKE...!!!! WATCH THIS SPACE!!! OH AND I DONT EAT OR LIKE EGGS!!! LOL :D HAVE A GOOD DAY WASTING YOUR ENERGY ON HATE AND JEALOUSY!!

44. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

That bloke wants shooting, cant understand what the hell he says, and what you can his garbage. And people listen to people like that for financial advice, no wonder governments get away with stuff, tools they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post

TM 166 Aug 16.jpg

46. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

no matter where it is located, he could get a loan to cover his attorney, airfare for him, wife and son.
    He could set up a CrowdFunding or Go-Fund-Me page....I'd donate to help get this scammer back to the USA....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

48. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Just flown in from the Planet Bullsh*t.....take it away, Jose!
    chess with pigeons.JPG

Charles actions coupled with a few dozen complicit Ponzi promoters with long lists of gullible simpletons put Monsoon in the position it deserves to be in. Aside from the risk of spinning his bullshit in front of a jury versus copping a plea, the next tough decision for Scoville is if he wants to risk the prison shower.

Where does Nunes shop that you buy a BMW and dealer pays you? Is there some sort of dumb analogies pimp lottery no one told us about?

Let's say for instance I have a Big Wheel dealership, since we are on about a third grade level. My Big Wheels sell for $50, and 97% of my customers don't even like Big Wheel, they play Barbie. But they buy my Big Wheels because I tell them in three months they can return their USED Big Wheel and I will pay them $55 if they make 10 car noises per day. Some people buy 1000s of Big Wheels, because same 10 silly car noises per day. In fact 90% of my Big Wheels I never deliver, but no one notices because $55 is magically returned to their account every 90 days. Then one day for six months no one gets paid. Well, they get "paid" but can't have the money. Then 50 silly car noises out of nowhere. Then it turns out that I can get paid, so I pay myself 256 times. Then I tell you, no of course I don't tell you. The grown ups have to tell you that $55 back for a $50 Big Wheel happens exactly never outside of Ponzi schemes.

Is Jose Nunes a dumbass, of course he is.

dumbass.JPG

I agree, leave Charles in peace the government is going to deal with him for running a Ponzi Scam. What you people need to do is start filing complaints with your local authorities and bringing civil actions against the pimps that got your into this scam. Or get to bloggin and clicking I'm sure Jose isn't trying to distract you from the fact that he recommended this hot mess.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

50. Likes 8 Member(s) liked this post