Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 202 of 446 FirstFirst ... 102152192200201202203204212252302 ... LastLast
Results 5,026 to 5,050 of 11143

Thread: Traffic monsoon. Better than MAPS with trusted admin Charles Scoville

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Traffic monsoon. Better than MAPS with trusted admin Charles Scoville

Big Wheel indeed. Ha!

Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

2. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    Big Wheel indeed. Ha!

That would be The Green with Envy Machine for us haters.

================================================== =============

Friend requests from scammers = always amusing

scammers are so entertaining.JPG

Ribshaw has jokes too.

bye bye.JPG
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

4. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

An August 2nd filing by the Receiver has requested permission to fund Scoville’s return to the US (including that of his son and wife).

Update 4th August 2016 – The Receiver’s motion has been granted. Judge Parrish has ordered the Receiver file a report outline any payments disbursed by September 15th.

Traffic Monsoon Receiver to pay for Scoville's flight to US?

6. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bestbud View Post
    An August 2nd filing by the Receiver has requested permission to fund Scoville’s return to the US (including that of his son and wife).

Update 4th August 2016 – The Receiver’s motion has been granted. Judge Parrish has ordered the Receiver file a report outline any payments disbursed by September 15th.

Traffic Monsoon Receiver to pay for Scoville's flight to US?
    So is Chuckles so stupid he was caught by surprise and didn't get any money hid before he was busted, or is he much cleverer than has been previously thought?
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

8. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    So is Chuckles so stupid he was caught by surprise and didn't get any money hid before he was busted, or is he much cleverer than has been previously thought?

Personally I think he has money hid in Europe or in Dubai. But I do think he got caught flat footed with the freeze of all the assets and bank accounts. Remember, he tried to get even more money out of PayPal to send overseas, and then PayPal rescinded the release of the funds. This on top of the $21 Million he put in his personal account once PayPal released the funds on July 11.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

10. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post

Personally I think he has money hid in Europe or in Dubai. But I do think he got caught flat footed with the freeze of all the assets and bank accounts. Remember, he tried to get even more money out of PayPal to send overseas, and then PayPal rescinded the release of the funds. This on top of the $21 Million he put in his personal account once PayPal released the funds on July 11.
    Yeah, could be . The fact that the SEC caught him moving funds to his personal account seems to support that. I know he is all warm and fuzzy outwardly but I wonder what he REALLY feels?
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

12. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

he figured the government wouldn't call his bluff.......they did.

14. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, could be . The fact that the SEC caught him moving funds to his personal account seems to support that. I know he is all warm and fuzzy outwardly but I wonder what he REALLY feels?
    I'm sure he feels he will be criminally charged if he sets foot on US soil, hence the excuse.

16. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Why, it's deja vu, all over again.

Every time one of these "next-big-thing" HYIP ponzi frauds is busted and collapses, creeping out of the woodwork or under their rocks, come Philadelphia lawyers full of hot air, long words and very little else.

AdSurf Daily had Robert Guenther huffing and puffing and threatening everyone from the judge to the "haterz" (and conning members out of money to fund a defense fund"

Zeek Rewards had Robert Craddock doing likewise.

Now Traffic Monsoon has
    William G Bryant making an absolute fool of himself.

What he's saying is so "not right" it's not even wrong
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

18. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

And, of course the conspiracy theorists have gone into full overdrive

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

20. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Check out this wannabe attorney armchair quarterback then click on his YouTube username to view his videos "portfolio"...SMH

22. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

If that Billy G Bryant insists he was just buying ad service, than what is his problem?, - go and buy the service somethere else.

If he mad that his 110% refund coupons became invalid , read TM terms - not guranteed.

if he wants to be Scoville's attorney , whats the problem ? - send Scoville your resume.

If he claims he fully understands the business model and refers to TM as "our business" , whats the problem ? - launch your own TM site or add yourself as a co-defendant to the lawsuit.

Geez , that guy is a rare retard.
    Last edited by NikSam; 08-04-2016 at 03:04 AM.

24. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bestbud View Post
    Check out this wannabe attorney armchair quarterback then click on his YouTube username to view his videos "portfolio"...SMH

Actually James is an attorney, he is just not practicing law at this time. He was giving his thoughts on the SEC Filing and Charles' chances at getting this reversed. Very well done and very thorough in explaining, even to William B, Jose and any other person claiming that TM is not a Ponzi and a real business; and why TM is in the trouble it is in, and it's over for TM. He specifically highlighted the damning information in the TRO and how Charles' story line about the $21 Million transferred to his personal account doesn't hold up to the information in the TRO.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

26. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Actually James is an attorney, he is just not practicing law at this time. He was giving his thoughts on the SEC Filing and Charles' chances at getting this reversed. Very well done and very thorough in explaining, even to William B, Jose and any other person claiming that TM is not a Ponzi and a real business; and why TM is in the trouble it is in, and it's over for TM. He specifically highlighted the damning information in the TRO and how Charles' story line about the $21 Million transferred to his personal account doesn't hold up to the information in the TRO.
    But he only does it to pimp the other ponzi - MyPayingAds

Ex-attorney or not, but he is damn ponzi pimp.

28. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

His review of the SEC vs TM is articulate and I agree with it but he ruins it all by promoting MyPayingAds and now Exitus Elite.

As NikSam says ex-attorney or not he is just as bad as any other "internet marketer" or "internet entrepreneur" or should I just say Internet Scammer out there.

30. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post
    Well, Gary "Thirsty" Strong from MAPs, you used to be my favourite. Those little vidoes of you getting hammered while boasting about how MAPs was changing lives had a certain rough charm, but nothing, nothing, compares to the sheer poetry that is Sunil!

This is beyond parody....I do beg your pardon, beyond wonderful. Anyone who can come up with such lines as "Like the colours of a peacock, keep rising", while bagpipes and heavenly voices play in the background, has got to be the top video maker on the internet scheme circuit. Everytime I feel a bit low, and want a good laugh to cheer myself up, I'll know where to look.

Take a bow, Sunil!!
    I saw this last night as I've been catching up on the action since I've been away - that Sunil really is a tool and a half, qué?

I feel so moved, stirred and compelled by his video that I almost wanted to do a parody of my own. But that would mean having to disguise myself so I'll do a written version instead:

(puts on best South London accent)

"Listen to me, I've been around the block, ya get me? I've been done for benefit fraud and I'm a bona fide slum lord. So you KNOW that I speak with conviction and truths, yeah?

When you push a baby around the park - that's a PRAM

When you put something sweet on your toast - that's a JAM

When you put something in a river to stop the water flowing - that's a DAMN

When you keep inundating people with useless, shitty emails - that's a SPAM

When you see a baby sheep - that's a LAMB

When you're walking through the streets of Holland and you nearly get run over on those tracks - that's a TRAM

When George Michael sang with that other geezer - that's a WHAM!

We all need to come together innit and stand up for what we believe in.........we need to keep rising 'cos **** don't float, bruv......

We need to keep powering through like a Zanussi washing machine that's got one of dem mad turbo spin cycling fings so you don't have to go to the laundrette......WE can help launder for you........

With Charles as our C.E.O. and me, Sharon, Immy and all the other Ponzi pimps, WE will keep mirking you right up until the very bitter end.........because you TRUST US to mishandle your money and LIE to you.......

We will keep rising like that sun in the sky with the baby's face on "Teletubbies"

We will keep crashing like a ZX Spectrum

We will keep roaring like a bear with a sore head

We will keep ripping you off like Piranha

We will keep spouting off inane and wildly inaccurate facts and figures to dazzle all but the most jelly-headed of Monsooners

We will make bare embarrassing, self-important and cringe-inducing videos like dis one where we come off even more clownish than evah

And WE will celebrate our independence by battling the aliens that are the S.E.C. and other haterz like dem over there on Realscam - THEY'RE THE REAL SCAM INNIT, BRUV?!

'Till next time...........peas out"

10-giphy.jpg

32. Likes 11 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know if the answer to my simple question is obvious from the court papers yet,but I will ask it any way as I can not immediately work it out.

Do we know what money was owed to members of TM at any given time.Not the money deposited/invested by the members but the money members were promised was available to members to do whatever they want to do with that money?
    Furthermore,is the money in TM bank or processors account enough to pay out what the TM as a company obliged to pay out on that day?
    I very much suspect that ,without introduction of new money by new members,there will not be enough to cover all liabilities of the company and that TM has been insolvent for long time.whether TM is a ponzi or not is a separate question with an obvious answer that is a Ponzi

34. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pagla View Post
    I don't know if the answer to my simple question is obvious from the court papers yet,but I will ask it any way as I can not immediately work it out.

Do we know what money was owed to members of TM at any given time.Not the money deposited/invested by the members but the money members were promised was available to members to do whatever they want to do with that money?
    I have not seen a total, as in the infamous "numbers on the screen" haters are always droning about. My working hypothesis is the illusion of earnings is much higher than what is below.

Furthermore,is the money in TM bank or processors account enough to pay out what the TM as a company obliged to pay out on that day?

Not since the day the first ad pack was sold. I had looked at this once before, and believe it's worse than originally thought.

$738,500,000 Ad Pack Sales = 14,770,000 ads pack sold
    $3,000,000 product sales (this is the ONLY amount where true revenue could be shared)
    ---------------------------------
    $741,500,000 Total sales
    $73,850,000 (commissions paid on ad pack sales only)
    $667,650,000 left in Dubai Bank of Monsoon

14,770,000 * $50 = $738,850,000 (notice that even without the non guaranteed were just buying a service "rev share" Monsoon can't pay its bills)

In the RED from day one.

Taken from item 35.
    https://www.sec.gov/litigation/compl.../comp23604.pdf

================================================== ===

Item 37 from above tells us $618,000,000 was "shared" with members. This was "shared" at the rate of $55 per pack rounding up ($618M/55) means 11,236,394 packs were retired.

----------------

3,533,700 packs remaining * $50 = $176,685,000 owed

$667,650,000
    $618,000,000
    ------------------------
    $49,650,000 very best case I didn't buy the wife a flat, siphon cash or pay the guy running the script cash on hand.

I very much suspect that ,without introduction of new money by new members,there will not be enough to cover all liabilities of the company and that TM has been insolvent for long time.whether TM is a ponzi or not is a separate question with an obvious answer that is a Ponzi
    nailed it.JPG
    Last edited by ribshaw; 08-04-2016 at 09:17 AM.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff

36. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: Traffic monsoon. Better than MAPS with trusted admin Charles Scoville

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    I have not seen a total, as in the infamous "numbers on the screen" haters are always droning about. My working hypothesis is the illusion of earnings is much higher than what is below.

Not since the day the first ad pack was sold.

$738,500,000 Ad Pack Sales = 14,770,000 ads pack sold
    $3,000,000 product sales (this is the ONLY amount where true revenue could be shared)
    $741,500,000 Total sales
    $73,850,000 (commissions paid on ad pack sales only)
    $667,650,000 left in Dubai Bank of Monsoon

14,770,000 * $50 = $738,850,000 (notice that even without the non guaranteed were just buying a service "rev share" Monsoon can't pay its bills)

In the RED from day one.

Taken from item 35.
    https://www.sec.gov/litigation/compl.../comp23604.pdf

================================================== ===

Item 37 from above tells us $618,000,000 was "shared" with members. This was "shared" at the rate of $55 per pack rounding up ($618M/55) means 11,236,394 packs were retired.

----------------

3,533,700 packs remaining * $50 = $176,685,000 owed

$667,650,000
    $618,000,000
    ------------------------
    $49,650,000 very best case I didn't buy the wife a flat, siphon cash or pay the guy running the script cash on hand.

nailed it.JPG
    Thanks for making it so clear.Hope die hard followers of Charles who have pledged to jump off the cliff after him can see the light and wake up.

38. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This was my first pass http://www.realscam.com/f8/traffic-m...tml#post103744, the "up in the air" is whether the $618M "shared" is inclusive of commissions paid to pimps.

Thanks for making it so clear.Hope die hard followers of Charles who have pledged to jump off the cliff after him can see the light and wake up.
    As much as this is such a satisfying time, it is also rather painful to endure. This is a scam not only correctly called such well in advance of this day by the haters, but the government has moved in and confirmed our "opinions" as Stacy is so fond of eulogizing. The serial pimps continue to muddy the water, and very sadly some of their victims lap it up.

Numbers like that are a pain to put up, much less read. It is much easier to repeat "there is more money than is owed, so how can this be a Ponzi", or "the gubmit wants in on the action" than admit you've been stealing or been had.

40. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    It is much easier to repeat "there is more money than is owed, so how can this be a Ponzi", or "the gubmit wants in on the action" than admit you've been stealing or been had.
    everyone in jail 'didn't do it'.

42. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

44. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

from SEC court filing
    "Traffic Monsoon account at PayPal had $46,515,787 in the account as of
    July 11, 2016. "
    lets assume ALL(very unlikely event) of it is available to receiver to refund to TM members.
    How much money is likely to be given back per member investor, expressed as a percentage of their actual initial cash injection?

46. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

How much money is likely to be given back per member investor, expressed as a percentage of their actual initial cash injection?

I pulled the below from an article within the site linked. The actual article was a rare case where investors might have gotten 100% back and I didn't want to link that since some of these folks are pinning their hopes on anything.

He doesn't give a source for the quote but that is probably a good a target as any.

"it is estimated that the average investor recovery from a Ponzi scheme is less than 10%."

Ponzitracker - Ponzitracker

The reality being if most of these folks could make judicious decisions in general, they wouldn't be scams in the first place. Money spent on strippers, gambling, drugs, prostitutes, other stupid ventures, and swag is long gone.

48. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Technically, he can't get a loan on the flat without permission from the receiver. She has jurisdiction over ALL of his assets...as when this is all over, everything he owns will need to be sold to reimburse the members. He can't legally buy quart of milk without her permission.

50. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post