Thread: Traffic monsoon. Better than MAPS with trusted admin Charles Scoville

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Traffic monsoon. Better than MAPS with trusted admin Charles Scoville

@Stacy

Where is the extra $5 coming from?

2. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Even the better question is where does the money come from when you get paid at your job.. in the SEC your employer better show proof that it has enough money to pay every single employee that they ever have now and that they might ever have in the future with the money that they have right now that's ludicrous to think something like that... not one cent of any money that has ever been spent to purchase Services has ever been shared to a member unless they complete a task so that means you're paid to do a task you're not investing if you invest on the hyip or invest in a bank and a savings account you don't have to do s*** for the money...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ianh View Post
    I think the best thing is for stacy to explain where the profit comes from, that might give some clue as to his train of thought.
    Any non guaranteed profit or bonus money can only come from one place that is future sales of service everybody knows Charles can't print money the SEC I know it you know it if he can't print money all he can do is share a portion of what comes in and not bankrupt the company paying too high of a wage to click the ads at his business neobux and clixsense should be asked the same question where does the money come from to pay the prophet to the members that by the upgrades that money will come from the same place as it needs to for the monsoon from future sales not that hard to grasp

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stacy532 View Post
    Even the better question is where does the money come from when you get paid at your job.. in the SEC your employer better show proof that it has enough money to pay every single employee that they ever have now and that they might ever have in the future with the money that they have right now that's ludicrous to think something like that... not one cent of any money that has ever been spent to purchase Services has ever been shared to a member unless they complete a task so that means you're paid to do a task you're not investing if you invest on the hyip or invest in a bank and a savings account you don't have to do s*** for the money...

The answer to the question above, would be the money comes from profit.

I am trying to understand if you know where the profit comes from at TM.

6. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Any non guaranteed profit or bonus money can only come from one place that is future sales of service everybody knows Charles can't print money the SEC I know it you know it if he can't print money all he can do is share a portion of what comes in and not bankrupt the company paying too high of a wage to click the ads at his business neobux and clixsense should be asked the same question where does the money come from to pay the prophet to the members that by the upgrades that money will come from the same place as it needs to for the monsoon from future sales not that hard to grasp
    I don't know absolutely with Neobux and Clicksense, but I would imagine that the extra money that gets paid is already factored in to what they are making as a profit on each advertising sale.

8. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

And with the logic the SEC is using against the monsoon they should also use it against clixsense and Neo bux . They should not be able to sell more upgrades than they can afford to pay profit on wouldn't you think or would you just say oh it's okay future sales of service will be able to pay the profit on those upgrades if that's the case then the monsoon did the exact same thing as the head pack is just an upgrade to receive more money than a free member you get to share more of the company's profit because once a sale of service has made all of that money is profit they continue to send you some of it back overtime until it reaches a cap or max level .. I'm also guessing that that cap was only $0.50 we wouldn't be having this discussion right now so it's really a case of generosity

Post Thanks / Like

And with the logic the SEC is using against the monsoon they should also use it against clixsense and Neo bux . They should not be able to sell more upgrades than they can afford to pay profit on wouldn't you think or would you just say oh it's okay future sales of service will be able to pay the profit on those upgrades if that's the case then the monsoon did the exact same thing as the head pack is just an upgrade to receive more money than a free member you get to share more of the company's profit because once a sale of service has made all of that money is profit they continue to send you some of it back overtime until it reaches a cap or max level .. I'm also guessing that that cap was only $0.50 we wouldn't be having this discussion right now so it's really a case of generosity
    You still have not said where the profit comes from !

Forget about the SEC, neobux and Clicksense for a minute.

Where does TM profit come from ?

11. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

here is a simple little clicking game that I introduced and suggested to Charles but only one out of four people might accidentally get a service they didn't really want what was the way the ad packs are and the way the SEC claims is 99% of the people got something they didn't want I really highly doubt that 99% of the members at the monsoon didn't receive any sign ups or service from their purchases I know I did I enjoyed the services when it first when I first bought them I figured it was just another money game until I started receiving sign ups

Post Thanks / Like

You still have not said where the profit comes from !

Forget about the SEC, neobux and Clicksense for a minute.

Where does TM profit come from ?
    The Profit at the monsoon or the revenue come from the sales of its services just like with any other business that sells services

Post Thanks / Like

The Profit at the monsoon or the revenue come from the sales of its services just like with any other business that sells services

Which services ?

15. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Char View Post
    @Stacy

Where is the extra $5 coming from?
    It's NOT $5 it is $10.....$5 profit on the $50 spend + $5 reff whore commission to the upline....

It's really simple math.....
    The $3million in sales from other products is the only income that can count towards paying the $10 on every adpack sold.....
    Since the $3million is just a drop in the ocean compared to what is needed the funds used for withdraws made by members must have come from the funds deposited by others....

How Charles or Stacy or any other scammer can deny that this is a classic ponzi scheme is beyond me.....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

17. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Everything on the monsoon is a sell service.. The ad pack . the ad credits cash links massive traffic text links banner clicks .. All of them add to the same revenue pile ..

Post Thanks / Like

Ask yourself this if every dime that Charles has ever taken in at the monsoon was simply thrown in the fire and burned somebody would say why are you burning up all of your Revenue why are you burning up all your profit but once he gives it back to the person that spent the money at his website all the sudden he's looked at like an idiot a criminal and a Ponzi curator

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Everything on the monsoon is a sell service.. The ad pack . the ad credits cash links massive traffic text links banner clicks .. All of them add to the same revenue pile ..
    The services only generated a paltry 3 million (4/10 of 1 % of the money coming in) that is a fraction of a percent and practically the same as zero. My lands you are dense, dearie.
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

21. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

You are making this very hard.

A simple answer will do.

Where does the profit come from ?

Not the revenue, "the profit".

23. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't light a match, that straw man will go up in flames! Comparing Chuckles Circle Jerk where you "earn" money by looking at each others ads is hardly comparable to real businesses that offer real products or services and pay their employees to produce those products or services!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

25. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

You are making this very hard.

A simple answer will do.

Where does the profit come from ?

Not the revenue, "the profit".
    Every dime that came into the monsoon over expenses was profit you sell something you take it in the money everything over expenses from that exchange is profit.. Once that profit has been taken in then a portion of that is distributed back to the members in exchange for for clicking ads ..

Post Thanks / Like

Every dime that came into the monsoon over expenses was profit you sell something you take it in the money everything over expenses from that exchange is profit.. Once that profit has been taken in then a portion of that is distributed back to the members in exchange for for clicking ads ..

The $50 adpacks are not profit, they are revenue.

I really think that you have no clue about TM whatsoever and I am just wasting my time trying to help you understand ! It makes little to no profit !

Maybe you could get a job sitting on charles' shoulder, as it seems that all you are capable of doing is repeating anything charles says !

28. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Since when does 'sales' mean the company gives back the purchase price of the product plus 10% to the customer?

99.4% of 'sales' are in this category. Where are they getting the 10% to pay this type of customer - all 99.4 of them?

30. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Stacy,

Per the numbers Charles gave the SEC...ALMOST NO SERVICES WERE SOLD OTHER THAN AD PACKS. The .4% of other services could not possibly produce enough revenue to cover the "rev share" credited to the people who bought the ad packs.

Real employers get the money to pay salaries from products produced or services sold, not from contributions by employees into a salary fund.

It is really just that simple.

32. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Here's the bottom line...

Behind_MLM.jpg

34. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

yeeaah.JPG

The numbers are also in the same court papers yet you guys only post the 600 and 700 million repurchase numbers .. Yet they also mention total spends or 207 million 204 after 3 million spent on other services . 134 million spent in paypal .. 61 million withdrawn from half the adpacks .. 60 million left to withdraw to the other half of the adpacks ..the information is there and still only selective reading and writing.. I guess its to be expected..

204 million can buy a maximum of 4,080,000 ad packs not 15 million .
    Let's play your game for a few minutes. I hate for you to think sleight of hand is being used to belittle your poor Charles.

$204,000,000 Buys 4,080,000 Ad Packs

$20,400,000 is paid in commissions per 19 below.
    $9,180,000 pays TM expenses per 19 below.
    $3,060,000 is paid to the programmer per 19 below
    -------------------------------------------------------------

$171,360,000 remains after expenses
    $3,000,000 added back from the 8 great products.

$174,360,000 is available to pay ad packs that without dime one of "revenue share" are due $204,000,000. Clicks, word salad, cries about Social Security are all immaterial. For every pack sold Monsoon owes more than it has the ability to pay. That gap started on day one and only grew. Since we know some people are adept enough at scamming to hit it and quit it the true numbers will look worse.

19. Of the $50 paid for each AdPack, Scoville distributes10% as a commission to the person who introduced the investor; 4.5% for payment of Traffic Monsoon expenses; 1.5% to the
    company’s programmer
    ; 79% to the company reserve fund; and 5% to a fund for sharing profit with Ad Pack purchasers https://www.sec.gov/litigation/compl.../comp23604.pdf

charles had said that only 27 million was needed to pay members whats actually owed on members accounts
    He should swing by Las Vegas, for Scoville to be in the green at any level of ad packs, or any number of dollars would be some elfin magic the likes of which these two have never seen.

Bullshit the Traffic Monsoon Episode.JPG

Any non guaranteed profit or bonus money can only come from one place that is future sales of service
    Bieber Again.JPG

A Ponzi scheme (also a Ponzi game or a Ponzi)[1] is a fraudulent investment operation where the operator, an individual or organization, pays returns to its investors from new capital paid to the operators by new investors, rather than from profit earned through legitimate sources. Operators of Ponzi schemes usually entice new investors by offering higher returns than other investments, in the form of short-term returns that are either abnormally high or unusually consistent.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme

"It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

36. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Are you retarded or this an act Stacy??????,........My guess it's a lil of both....SMFH....

The only "profit" was the $3million from "other products".....That $3million doesn't come even close to what is needed to cover the 20% liability from every adpack sold....

My cat understands this already yet you don't......Lucky for the victims you suckered into this scam the SEC also understands this...

Keep playing the retard card Stacy...It suits you.....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

38. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    My cat understands this already yet you don't.......
    Scoville didn't allow cats to click ads so this can't be a Ponzi, lol.

IZ ENTREPRENEURZ.jpg
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

40. Likes 8 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

19. Of the $50 paid for each AdPack, Scoville distributes10% as a commission to the person who introduced the investor; 4.5% for payment of Traffic Monsoon expenses; 1.5% to the
    company’s programmer
    ; 79% to the company reserve fund; and 5% to a fund for sharing profit with Ad Pack purchasers https://www.sec.gov/litigation/compl.../comp23604.pdf
    Stacy, read that a million times and print it out and put it under your pillow so perhaps it will sink in through osmosis. 99.6% of the money coming in to TM is from those AdPacks. How are all the investors that were promised $55 from each pack they paid for going to get paid????? It is a ponzi math game and the investors are guaranteed to lose big.
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

42. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post