Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 21 of 446 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast

Thread: Traffic monsoon. Better than MAPS with trusted admin Charles Scoville

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Traffic monsoon. Better than MAPS with trusted admin Charles Scoville

Quote Originally Posted by stacy532 View Post
    yes it is because to prove its a ponzi or a pyramid you have to prove without a shadow of doubt that no real services are sold or it does not match those definitions of a ponzi or a pryamid.
    eh? NO! Look up "proving a negative" while you are perusing logical fallacies.

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Glad i amused you
    The things i express i can back up with facts or i dont say it .
    On here i see
    Accusations
    Assumptions
    Opinions
    Insults
    Fear
    Tin hat experts
    Grammar nazzis
    Judge jury and jail
    Delusions
    Fallacious statements
    Fantasy
    Comedy
    Conjecture
    Anti strawman with strawman
    Hypocritical statements and views
    Can you please back up the above with some facts?

4. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Fair and dont ever get me wrong people should question these programs . i am not asking you guys to prove its a ponzi
    yes you are! Two posts above that where you say "you have to prove without a shadow of doubt? "
    .im not asking you to share in my belief that the monsoon is not a ponzi . i am trying to figure out and understand how your opinions or beliefs come to be .
    Nope you are claiming it is a fact that it is a legit business.
    is it simply hate . is it a moral issue or a wish protect the innocent . like eagle research . or is it fun and a hobby to spot and point out suspected ponzis.
    Could be all of the above or even other reasons. So what? What has that to do with the fact of something being a scam?
    cool can you also accept that folks join programs for many different reasons than just being ponzi pimps ?
    Yes. So what? Doesn't make ponzi pimps into legit business people does it?

If you sell a product whether its cars advertising or food furnature etc. Giving money back is a common practice these days. Buy a car get a tv . buy a couch get a bed free . buy one meal save your receipt bring in back jan 1st 2016 and get the same thing free. At chicfil-a.
    Giving money back to folks for buying the advertising is just to get them in the door..
    Yes. And in the above cases you have a car or food or furniture before you get a kick back. What actual product does "da monsoon" sell you before you get any cash back from them? you know? something you can eat drive or sit on?

6. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes. And in the above cases you have a car or food or furniture before you get a kick back. What actual product does "da monsoon" sell you before you get any cash back from them? you know? something you can eat drive or sit on?[/QUOTE]
    you can use the services to get signups to your primary businesses .. smartest thing to do no need to throw away what you actually bought ... once you do this you receive something called referral commission and with this you can buy a car seat and something to eat.

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=Beacon;94453]yes you are! Two posts above that where you say "you have to prove without a shadow of doubt? "

Nope you are claiming it is a fact that it is a legit business.
    i believe it is a legitimate place to buy ad services and you guys dont have to prove its a ponzi no more than i need to prove its not im referring to an actual expert. oh but the experts run the best ponzi schemes.. https://youtu.be/WhwUiBGxufM

Could be all of the above or even other reasons. So what? What has that to do with the fact of something being a scam?

Yes. So what? Doesn't make ponzi pimps into legit business people does it?

[B]no but i dont think you guys have the qualifications to judge anyone on the face of the earth there is someone upstairs that has that job ..lol
    Last edited by stacy532; 12-14-2015 at 01:33 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Beacon View Post
    Can you please back up the above with some facts?
    read the post that have been directed at me but not with your eyes but with the eyes of a new person visiting the forum for the first time...

Post Thanks / Like

i believe it is one
    Based on what?

AHP being in scam mode as far as profits go?

Regular pimps being all over TM like white on rice?

These two facts are enough for a sensible person to stay away.

Speaking of facts, it's neither RS nor you that have to prove anything. Charles is handling other people's money. He has to supply proof he is competent to do so.

11. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by E2014T View Post
    Based on what?

AHP being in scam mode as far as profits go?

Regular pimps being all over TM like white on rice?

These two facts are enough for a sensible person to stay away.

Speaking of facts, it's neither RS nor you that have to prove anything. Charles is handling other people's money. He has to supply proof he is competent to do so.
    people are still buying ad services on ahp that should be 100% legal to do so since no one is really worrying with being paid back and anything that is shared is seen as a bonus ... damn thats very ironic...

anyone can join monsoon there is no sign up test or requirement to be a certain height.

i have been doing business with charles since 2011 in infinity bux . had plenty of withdraws . ahp also had plenty of withdraws ... paypal trust Charles with money . i trust paypal with money so any fear I have go away pretty quick ....

Post Thanks / Like

no one is really worrying with being paid back
    You know this how? The website doesn't say "don't expect profits any time soon", does it?

14. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

You know this how? The website doesn't say "don't expect profits any time soon", does it?
    i know this because it looks like no one is buying the rev share packages any longer no longer worrying about buying the service which shares . i have tested this last week i bought one . which was 925 numbers higher and purchased in one year after my last one . and another one 7 days later and it was just one number higher than my last one was . i was testing to see if i was the only person spending money on ahp
    my two purchases bumped me up 1 day after purchase from a steady .12 cents per day simply surfing to .45 cents twice exactly 24 hours after i bought one mini text ad ..package . and yes i did use my monsoon money to test
    they are simply buying the ad services one of which is done for you traffic which is showed outside the ahp membership.

Post Thanks / Like

What a superb Event Today In Birmingham with 400 Leaders From Many Cities and Some people had flown in From Sweden and the PhilliPines
    The days started of well with some amazing testimonials from people who had changed their lives and given up their jobs .

We then moved onto Charles explaining what a Ponzi scheme & Pyramid Scheme is and why Tm is not one of those.
    He also explained what happened in his last Business and how when he was investigated he told the authorities come and check everything i have done and if I am at fault , then put me in Prison .
    Charles then explained he had improved from his past experience and got the Business concept correct.
    In the first months of Launching TM they had very few members and it was not easy getting going .

Charles also explained how the Traffic we provide is the best , not because he says so but because many companies are now coming on board and bringing in their members of 15k plus .
    He did log into the back office of TM and showed us what was owed to current members if they all cashed out .
    He then logged into the 3 payment processors and showed that we had more than enough to cover members payouts and with plenty left over for our future stability.

Some recognition Pins were given out to UK members .

Followed by a great meal and of course many pictures .

In summary all I can say is TM is here to stay and we the members must ensure we promote it correctly .
    This year is the starter , Next year is the Main Course and Dessert is the rest of our lives .
    Build and Promote the best thing to hit the internet in Many Years Run By an honest and humble man who only thinks of the members .

Pinakee Naik

Post Thanks / Like

He then logged into the 3 payment processors and showed that we had more than enough to cover members payouts and with plenty left over for our future stability.
    Does he have enough to pay all the members for all of the programs he has managed?

If he does, he is a financial genius and should be consulting U.S. Treasury on how to get the country out of debt by each patriot clicking 10 ads per day. Then move on to solving problems like eradicating poverty on the entire planet.

If he doesn't, he is nothing more than a serial loser who has a habit of starting a new program when the previous one fails.

18. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Pinakee Naik
    Pinakee Naik has promoted Banner's Broker. The BB admin is now arrested for fraud.

20. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Some recognition Pins were given out to UK members .
    Were recognition pins given for:

1. The people that found the most creative way to click 10 ads.
    2. The people that used the ads they purchased to sell the most real product.
    3. The people that recruited the most for Traffic Monsoon.

He also explained what happened in his last Business and how when he was investigated he told the authorities come and check everything i have done and if I am at fault , then put me in Prison .
    Charles then explained he had improved from his past experience and got the Business concept correct.
    Was this the same SEC that investigated Madoff on numerous occasions?

Your repeating this blather is so inane I almost can't believe you posted it. If true, a letter was provided to his legal team, how about you load a copy of that. Shirley Scoville has nuthing to hide since he shared his tear jerker of a whale tale with the crowd.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

22. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I have seen you guys post almost all updates on the forum i just happen to post it first ..since i posted it first should not give you anything to insult anyone with . i didnt say i believe everything listed i have no reason not to believe it either but i was not there. I just posted the latest update. U guys posted the christmas gift as something to raise hell over . why not raise hell with each other about this .. ? This was a test of the emergency trolling system .. If it been an actual emergency there would have been instructions on how to stay safe..

Post Thanks / Like

why not raise hell with each other about this?
    We are getting tired of trying to steer you off the wrong path. You are hardheaded as a mule. You want to be around known ponzi pimps and be guilty by association? O.k., that's your choice.

25. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

We are getting tired of trying to steer you off the wrong path. You are hardheaded as a mule. You want to be around known ponzi pimps and be guilty by association? O.k., that's your choice.
    I guess im just here to remind you guys what your forum is .. It clearly says real scam . you decide or not .. It should read only scam.com. we already decided so you dont Have to... Only showing negative information is your choice but it does not give anyone the chance to make a rational decision . if they feel something a scam and they wish ti look for that extra nudge they can get it here. But having positives vs negatives will not be found anywhere on this forum.

Post Thanks / Like

But having positives vs negatives will not be found anywhere on this forum.
    Money and positives don't mix too well. Money and realist mix just fine. Leave the positives for the spiritual sphere.

28. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Stacy has bought every BS thing Charles has said hook, line and sinker. He thinks he is proving all we do is tell lies about TM, and he keeps countering with all of the talking points of Charles when it comes to TM being a Ponzi. He truly believes he has put all of us naysayers in our place at MMG and totally destroyed our comments about TM being an illegal pyramid scheme or a Ponzi. What he, and the others, don't get is that with every post they keep proving everything that has been said about TM being an illegal pyramid scheme they prove. You see Tracy truly believes just because TM has products, and it is paying people exempts it from being an illegal pyramid.

What Stacy also doesn't get it that once Charles took TM outside the US, then Charles had to register TM in every country where it is doing business. Charles has not registered TM in every country where TM is doing business. You see when someone from another country makes videos, has a website, holds meetings, uses PowerPoint presentations, etc., recruiting members from their country; or TM appoints a representative from that country (no matter what title you give them) TM has to be registered in their country. Failing to do so makes you an illegal pyramid automatically, regardless of where the business is domiciled and registered.

Stacy also likes to use the false analogy method in his rebuttals against anyone exposing TM for the illegal pyramid it is. It is just too funny to me to see Stacy comparing real companies to TM, and thinking it is putting all of us naysayers in our place. Stacy forgets that when he posts at MMG he is posting to the choir, while I am posting to those who are thinking of joining. Of course they are going to praise him, and agree that you have put us in our place. You have to remember that just because your dog is glad to see you when you get home doesn't mean that everyone else feels the same way.

There is no way that anyone is going to convince Stacy that TM is illegal. It is not that we won't try, but convincing him is not the goal. The goal is to expose TM for being an illegal pyramid scheme and keeping newbies from joining and getting burned.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

30. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Stacy has bought every BS thing Charles has said hook, line and sinker. He thinks he is proving all we do is tell lies about TM, and he keeps countering with all of the talking points of Charles when it comes to TM being a Ponzi. He truly believes he has put all of us naysayers in our place at MMG and totally destroyed our comments about TM being an illegal pyramid scheme or a Ponzi. What he, and the others, don't get is that with every post they keep proving everything that has been said about TM being an illegal pyramid scheme they prove. You see Tracy truly believes just because TM has products, and it is paying people exempts it from being an illegal pyramid.

What Stacy also doesn't get it that once Charles took TM outside the US, then Charles had to register TM in every country where it is doing business. Charles has not registered TM in every country where TM is doing business. You see when someone from another country makes videos, has a website, holds meetings, uses PowerPoint presentations, etc., recruiting members from their country; or TM appoints a representative from that country (no matter what title you give them) TM has to be registered in their country. Failing to do so makes you an illegal pyramid automatically, regardless of where the business is domiciled and registered.

Stacy also likes to use the false analogy method in his rebuttals against anyone exposing TM for the illegal pyramid it is. It is just too funny to me to see Stacy comparing real companies to TM, and thinking it is putting all of us naysayers in our place. Stacy forgets that when he posts at MMG he is posting to the choir, while I am posting to those who are thinking of joining. Of course they are going to praise him, and agree that you have put us in our place. You have to remember that just because your dog is glad to see you when you get home doesn't mean that everyone else feels the same way.

There is no way that anyone is going to convince Stacy that TM is illegal. It is not that we won't try, but convincing him is not the goal. The goal is to expose TM for being an illegal pyramid scheme and keeping newbies from joining and getting burned.
    You know i appreciate the work you do for the newbies
    I just dont understand how buying advertising is illegal only when charles sells it . ? How sharing company profits from that sell is only illegal when the monsoon does it . just seems like a double standard to me ..

Post Thanks / Like

You know i appreciate the work you do for the newbies
    I just dont understand how buying advertising is illegal only when charles sells it . ? How sharing company profits from that sell is only illegal when the monsoon does it . just seems like a double standard to me ..
    Because he is doing it illegally. He needs to be registered to sell securities.

It doesn't matter how you feel, the law is the law.

33. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    It is not that we won't try
    I know. I keep trying and nothing works. Stacy, don't be like me and wake up too late. Please.

35. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fendaril View Post
    Because he is doing it illegally. He needs to be registered to sell securities.

It doesn't matter how you feel, the law is the law.
    If he only shared the revenue like a normal ptc where every click you make is worth a certain amount that automatically makes it legal ? Clixsense. Neo bux for instance

Post Thanks / Like

If he only shared the revenue like a normal ptc where every click you make is worth a certain amount that automatically makes it legal ? Clixsense. Neo bux for instance
    That's what the law says.

Anything else is breaking the law.

Sorry if the truth is not something you want to accept.

38. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

You might want to look up click fraud.

40. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post