Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 218 of 446 FirstFirst ... 118168208216217218219220228268318 ... LastLast
Results 5,426 to 5,450 of 11143

Thread: Traffic monsoon. Better than MAPS with trusted admin Charles Scoville

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Traffic monsoon. Better than MAPS with trusted admin Charles Scoville

As usual, all the major supporters of Charles and TM suddenly are nowhere to be found on the forums where they used to rush to challenge any "negative comments by any of us haters/vigilante.'" Seems they now limit themselves to FB to keep up the illusion of the "evil SEC, PayPal and the Receiver," and TM is not a Ponzi mantra. Even that is starting to wear thin.

The release of these last two subpoenas has to have them stunned and wondering what could possibly come next to destroy the TM is not a Ponzi but an advertising business mantra. Personally I can hardly wait to hear William B's take on this news. You can bet it will be the height of idiocy. Can you just see him testifying for the defense! Now that would be worth the price of admission.

These coming weeks are going to be some of the most entertaining we have ever seen based on what has transpired up to now. I have no doubt these people are going to surpass their current level of idiocy by a huge margin. Time for the super-duper large popcorn bowl, the really big, big, big drink and a comfy recliner lounge chair to watch it unfold before our very eyes. This is going to surpass any TV show- soap opera or reality show EVER! Get ready as stupid is as stupid does is about to take center stage.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

2. Likes 11 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Where is porky pig / southern culture on the skids Stacy Williams? Rare that filth goes 24 hours without embarrassing himself over his "family" Charles and TM.
    What a white trash clown...
    "the owner seems really confident and even promises this one won't be going anywhere"

4. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Every time I see him I think it is a preschooler in an adult body.
    Every time I see him I think Brexit came a generation 2 late.
    "the owner seems really confident and even promises this one won't be going anywhere"

6. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

But....but Sunil.....I thought there were a million, zillion members in TM? How is it that only 500 pieces of "evidence" of successful campaigns can be found? And how do you judge success anyway? One sale? One hundred? What?

TM 181 Aug 16.jpg

The desperation is getting palpable.

8. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Only 500 successful "campaigns" from over 160,000 members.

Is Patel trying to prove Traffic Monsoon IS a ponzi ???

Imagine the field day the SEC is going to have with that little revelation.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

10. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

What's this ????

Technical problems already ???

How completely unsurprising

Traffic Monsoon Updates and Learning Hub page on Facebook
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

12. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    ......(((Gets down on one knee and prays that all victims sue the scammer who got them into TM)))....
    Technically, wouldn't that be everyone who recruited someone and made 10%?

14. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Only 500 successful "campaigns" from over 160,000 members.

Why, don't you mean THREE MILLION, Rounders?

I mean, that's what I've seen bandied about so many times by some of the Gonesooners? Do you mean to tell me that Sunil 'Churchill' Patel is lying through his double-barrelled nostrils again?

In the 3 years or so that I've been both a victim of Ponzi and Pyramid scams and obviously now a staunch opposer and hardcore 'hater' of this industry (and a very proud and vocal one at that), I have to say that in all that time I don't ever remember seeing such a glorious ****-show of a spectacle being put on by a serial scammer (Charles Scoville and no 'alleged' about it) and his merry minions (with the exception of one Tracy '60 Second Millionaire' Davison - THAT was a jaw-dropping debacle of a soap opera all in itself and also the last biz op I ever got suckered by).

That whole upcoming whatever-the-hell it is they want to call it (parade? march? PR embarrassment stunt?) in Brighton damn near had me snorting my Carte Noire everywhere yesterday when I read that. As people have said; who the heck needs Netflix when you have THIS by way of seemingly unending entertainment day in, day out?

Or are my / our levels of schadenfreude just that rampant?

I say both ^^

sunil churchill.jpg

16. Likes 9 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It is clear William Bryant isn't funneling that attorney boodle to Scoville expeditiously enough. Can I just interject the "investment" part of this equation really takes a back seat to the undisputed fact from Scoville's own documentation Monsoon was a Ponzi Scheme. It's still an investment under the law and saying otherwise makes people come across as cognitively impaired. That fact not withstanding, if Scoville truly had external revenue he was sharing this most likely would have been one big slap on the wrist.

Someone needs a new attorney.JPG

22. Scoville has programmed the Traffic Monsoon system to share profits with qualified accounts based on sales that took place 24 hours earlier.

36. Since inception, more than 99% of the money Traffic Monsoon has distributed to investors came from investors purchasing new AdPacks . Only approximately 0.4% of the money it has distributed to investors came from all of its other advertising products, combined.

https://www.sec.gov/litigation/compl.../comp23604.pdf

Yoda.JPG

What is a Ponzi scheme?

A Ponzi scheme is an investment fraud that involves the payment of purported returns to existing investors from funds contributed by new investors. Ponzi scheme organizers often solicit new investors by promising to invest funds in opportunities claimed to generate high returns with little or no risk. In many Ponzi schemes, the fraudsters focus on attracting new money to make promised payments to earlier-stage investors to create the false appearance that investors are profiting from a legitimate business.

https://www.sec.gov/answers/ponzi.htm
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

18. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Aside from scamvile ignoring the key line of the Utah securities response that they do not give legal opinins on businesses, the flock have still quietly ignored chucky's own words in the interview that he was going to screw them.

Q: so when it comes out of pending , will they be credited for the revenue that should have been shared with them during that intervening period?

Scamville: No, it would be impossible to do that.

wasn't there a claim by scamville that they had 1.6 mil members now just before the **** hit the fan? why are the other scammers sticking to what is in the interview of 162,000?
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

20. Likes 8 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Over on the Traffic Monsoon Updates FB page, Jose is making a plea for help:-

TM 184 Aug 16.jpg

And here is the "Traffic monsoon guru" website, also begging for money:-

TM 183 Aug 16.jpg

But it doesn't seem to be going terribly well at present......

TM 182 Aug 16.jpg

Oh dear.

22. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Over on the "Funded Justice" website, naughty people have been at work....

TM 185 Aug 16.jpg TM 186 Aug 16.jpg

..........or maybe Chazza is getting support from some surprising quarters?

24. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

WOW! And the donations just keep pouring in!
    0% SUPPORTERS 66 PLEDGED $1000 TIME LEFT 86 days
    Only $299,000 to go folks!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

26. Likes 11 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I was going through the MMG TM thread searching for some information and noticed that at least 60-70% of the posts there were by stacy. They should have re-named it the stacy TM thread. After carrying Charles' water for him, and despite all his best efforts to discredit all of us haters and vigilantes as not understanding the TM business model, twisting and distorting facts, and of course lying about TM and Charles, in the end TM was exactly what we said it was, and it ended just like we said it would.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

28. Likes 12 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

If the SEC action against Charles and TM was a shock, just think what they are going to do when they find out what Charles was really doing with the money.
    EagleOne

30. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    Aside from scamvile ignoring the key line of the Utah securities response that they do not give legal opinins on businesses, the flock have still quietly ignored chucky's own words in the interview that he was going to screw them.

Q: so when it comes out of pending , will they be credited for the revenue that should have been shared with them during that intervening period?

Scamville: No, it would be impossible to do that.

wasn't there a claim by scamville that they had 1.6 mil members now just before the **** hit the fan? why are the other scammers sticking to what is in the interview of 162,000?
    Today's episode of "Perjury Street" is brought to you by the letter 'S' for 'SCREWED'

charles n sunil.jpg

32. Likes 11 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

If the SEC action against Charles and TM was a shock, just think what they are going to do when they find out what Charles was really doing with the money.
    LOL, whaddya suppose Bryant is gonna do with the Justice Funding money he collects? Never mind, it's a trick question!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

34. Likes 8 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I was going through the MMG TM thread searching for some information and noticed that at least 60-70% of the posts there were by stacy. They should have re-named it the stacy TM thread. After carrying Charles' water for him, and despite all his best efforts to discredit all of us haters and vigilantes as not understanding the TM business model, twisting and distorting facts, and of course lying about TM and Charles, in the end TM was exactly what we said it was, and it ended just like we said it would.
    I didnt know you missed me that bad ... Lol

https://youtu.be/BpnhL89l5W0

Funny thing is you guys could have stuck to the story of what you feel the SEC would do and you would have been right about one thing but no you had to discredit Charles had to discredit every member upon every breath even had to try and go and discredit his attorney there wasn't anything said about his attorney being real.. nope the first thing they had to do was try and discredit him and say that his attorney was part of the Fast and the Furious scandal thing go figure... Lmao

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    LOL, whaddya suppose Bryant is gonna do with the Justice Funding money he collects? Never mind, it's a trick question!
    He said he was going to buy some earplugs..

Post Thanks / Like

Hate to break it to everybody, but you're all wrong. It isn't Charles fault at all. It's all the fault of POOPAY!

Traffic Monsoon Scenario so far .
    Traffic Monsoon launches Oct 2014 upt November 2015 things were running smoothly .
    Our sales jumped Drastically so Poopal decided to part ways but also kept the Purchases open till Feb 2016 .
    Traffic Monsoon members were shocked at what happened .Some decided to cry scam and make claims against poopal , at this point Poopal decided to lie to members saying they were not holding funds and also saying that TM was a scam, Funny how they had traded with us for a long time beforehand.
    Traffic Monsoon Members decided that we are not going to be bullied by Poopal and worked thru the hard times rebuilding the company .
    We were shown by charles that we had funds in Poopal and also that a very small portion had been claimed back . This cheered up the members . May 17th Charles is interviewed by The SEC and nothing was said for 2 MONTHS no reply and no calls .
    Suddenly 6/7/2016 Poopal decide to refund members who had rung to make a claim even after they refused them .
    Why refund at this point in time .
    26th July Charles is told That the SEC had started a CIVIL case and frozen all assets of TM .
    In the following days 2 judges Had refused to take on the case .
    Charles previous company was cleared By the sec with exactly the same business model as not being under their jurisdiction .

So why would a judge refuse the case . Maybe Its Fixed .
    Why did poopal refund members before TM assets were frozen . IN LEAGUE WITH THE SEC.
    If TM members got thru the Situation and got paid , What kind of bad publicity would that generate for Poopal .
    Why did the SEC wait until TM had 50% of their funds before Bringing a case .
    SEC and the receiver pay them selves fees from members earnings .
    The ones who are contacting the SEC / Receiver etc by email phone are being charged for each call or email .
    Who is the real scammer here .
    Why was the website taken down on a civil case ? ( take down the site causes histeria and panic which means the reciever and the sec can take more of the funds ).
    Decide for yourself But there seems to be a conspiracy against all the common people who found a way to build a business and break free from modern day slavery .
    Do you want to stay a slave or do you want to break free?

Well, they do always say there's TWO sides to every story...

38. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry I might have missed it, I've been out bulk buying popcorn, who is Charlie boys attorney?

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

40. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stacy532 View Post
    I didnt know you missed me that bad ... Lol

https://youtu.be/BpnhL89l5W0

Funny thing is you guys could have stuck to the story of what you feel the SEC would do and you would have been right about one thing but no you had to discredit Charles had to discredit every member upon every breath even had to try and go and discredit his attorney there wasn't anything said about his attorney being real.. nope the first thing they had to do was try and discredit him and say that his attorney was part of the Fast and the Furious scandal thing go figure... Lmao
    stacy, here's your problem. Charles is a liar. Why would we believe a word about anything he says without him providing the documents to prove what he was saying this time was true. By the way, I guess you missed the part where Charles has now told a totally different story about his "Lawyer" taking on PayPal. They both can't be true. But I never waivered on calling TM an illegal pyramid scheme and it is an illegal pyramid scheme as well as a Ponzi. They do go hand-in-hand as they both have the same element of needing new people to keep the program going. The important thing is that TM was all a lie and it isn't going to be much longer before everyone will know just how big of a lie it really was. There is still a lot more to come. Charles is not going to like the hearing on 9/23 and neither will William B, but I hope William B is called as a witness for Charles. After all his FB timeline will prove that TM is not a Ponzi.

And despite all your attempts to discredit all of us, in the end you failed. Just as I said all the other programs you were in were a Ponzi, TM ended the same way. But thanks for stopping by and letting us know you are still alive and kicking.
    EagleOne

42. Likes 10 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Cant wait to see scamville in prison, he cant stay safe in UK, in case of extradition request be shure UK will help US authorities.

44. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

some of his ponzi pimps probably his attorney

46. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HARRISON View Post
    Hate to break it to everybody, but you're all wrong. It isn't Charles fault at all. It's all the fault of POOPAY!

Traffic Monsoon Scenario so far .
    Traffic Monsoon launches Oct 2014 upt November 2015 things were running smoothly .
    Our sales jumped Drastically so Poopal decided to part ways but also kept the Purchases open till Feb 2016 .
    Traffic Monsoon members were shocked at what happened .Some decided to cry scam and make claims against poopal , at this point Poopal decided to lie to members saying they were not holding funds and also saying that TM was a scam, Funny how they had traded with us for a long time beforehand.
    Traffic Monsoon Members decided that we are not going to be bullied by Poopal and worked thru the hard times rebuilding the company .
    We were shown by charles that we had funds in Poopal and also that a very small portion had been claimed back . This cheered up the members . May 17th Charles is interviewed by The SEC and nothing was said for 2 MONTHS no reply and no calls .
    Suddenly 6/7/2016 Poopal decide to refund members who had rung to make a claim even after they refused them .
    Why refund at this point in time .
    26th July Charles is told That the SEC had started a CIVIL case and frozen all assets of TM .
    In the following days 2 judges Had refused to take on the case .
    Charles previous company was cleared By the sec with exactly the same business model as not being under their jurisdiction .

So why would a judge refuse the case . Maybe Its Fixed .
    Why did poopal refund members before TM assets were frozen . IN LEAGUE WITH THE SEC.
    If TM members got thru the Situation and got paid , What kind of bad publicity would that generate for Poopal .
    Why did the SEC wait until TM had 50% of their funds before Bringing a case .
    SEC and the receiver pay them selves fees from members earnings .
    The ones who are contacting the SEC / Receiver etc by email phone are being charged for each call or email .
    Who is the real scammer here .
    Why was the website taken down on a civil case ? ( take down the site causes histeria and panic which means the reciever and the sec can take more of the funds ).
    Decide for yourself But there seems to be a conspiracy against all the common people who found a way to build a business and break free from modern day slavery .
    Do you want to stay a slave or do you want to break free?

Well, they do always say there's TWO sides to every story...

Who the hell wrote this? It sounds a bit like Sharon to me. And where did judges refusing to take the case some from?

48. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post